Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 pm

Yugo smiled as he watched his daughter leave. Looking back, he closed his eyes and nuzzled his cheek into Kiku's embrace. "I wonder some times. It seems that all of this should have been done a long time ago." Yugo sighed. "Well, no time for regrets. Lets find the boy." Yugo frowned. He rose to his feet and took Kiku by the hand once more. Looking for Noel...took a little while longer then he had expected. When they finally did find the human he was being detained by a group of guards. "Whats going on?" Yugo blinked, seeing noel laid out on the ground hogged tied. "Sir!" The guards called out while bowing their heads. "We found him trying to climb the western wall. He struggled, so we had no choice but to restrict his moments. He tried biting us....so we gagged him too..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:59 pm

Soara looked at her father as he wiped the tears form her face. Taking in a deep shaky breath she nodded. "O..okay..." she whispered. She slowly stood kissing Jann's headstone as she always did when she left and started to walk away. She paused for a minute though and turned back. "Thanks Daddy..." she stated.

Kiku leaned down hugging her husband "You are a great father." she assured him. Kissing him softly she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Yugo nodded. He was glad he had brought kiku with him. There was only so much he could do on his own. "Your mother is right." he whispered and pulled back from Soara a little so he could wipe the tears from her face. "Tell you what, why dont you go to your room and get yourself together? Your mother and I will go talk to Noel and then we'll bring you two together so you can discuss your..well..feelings." he stated smiling slightly. "So what do you say? I promise that we wont hurt him...well...your mother wont hurt him..." Yugo blinked. He had admit, it would be hard speaking with Noel with avoiding the strong desire to tear the boy apart.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Kiku could tell that Yugo was lost at this point. "Soara honey...I think you jumped into this way to fast. I'm not saying that you just want him to replace Jann but...maybe that is what you are doing by jumping into this. You want that relationship again. Which I understand...however this boy hates your father more than even Jann...you need to speak with him and see if this is truly what you want. He wishes to take you from your family and that isn't someone I want to see you with. I believe your father feels the same. We don't want to force you to stay but at the same time if this boy can't understand you not wanting to leave or at least not yet he isn't the one. Your father gave me the choice to stay or go but I stayed because I loved him and there was nothing for me back home. I just doesn't seem to be taking your feelings into concern..." Kiku sighed. She wasn't sure if there had been super good advise in her gaber or not but she had tried.

Soara frowned, "Maybe you're right..." she muttered. Snifflign slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm

Yugo looked over his shoulder into the eyes of his mate. He was coming up with nil so if she wanted to jump in now was the time. From what he could tell, Soara was having doubts herself. Personally, Yugo would have loved for her to fall for a stronger male...someone less...human, but he couldn't push his wishes onto her. He had tried that already and had ended up driving her right into Jann's arms.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:37 pm

The idea that Noel was a replacement for Jann had been lingering in Soara's mind for some time now. Maybe that was what she was doing and she didn't realize it...or didn't want to admit it. "I just...like him...he is strong and he stands up for what he believes in...I'd say he is sweet but he rarely is. He...i don't know...I guess I don't know him as well as I thought..." she whispered. It was true. She didn't know if Noel was really smart or not. He barely had opportunity to be sweet. Maybe they had jumped into the relationship too fast?

Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm

"Soara..." Yugo whispered. He closed his eyes lightly running his hands through her hair. "What is it about this boy that you like so much? He's mentally and physically weak. He's also unstable. If this boy really is not a replacement...then tell me...what attracts you to him?" Yugo asked, but then took a moment to clear his throat. "I when I say that...I mean to leave out the physical stuff..." Yugo coughed. Noel's scent still lingered over Soara's body.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Kiku held her husbands hand as he led her to find their kids. Hearing Soara, Kiku frowned. The sound of her daughter so sad tore her apart. She let go of her husbands hand to allow himt o kneel next to his daughter.

The sound of her father and mother made Soara look up slightly her face stained in tears. She leaned in to her father's embrace seeking his comfort. "There's nothing to be done...he's gone...and nothing can change that. My brother hates me more than anyone else...and now Noel won't even look at me. I ruin everything. I'm a screw up..." she sobbed into his chest gripping his shirt. "Not funny dad." Soara scolded.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Once Yugo was done with the elders, he took Kiku by the hand and led her to find their children. The first item on his agenda was to talk with Soara. He wanted Kiku with him too if she was going to take on more alpha like responsibilities. It wasn't hard to find Soara. Yugo could easily pick up the sobs coming from his little girl. He made his way with Kiku outside back towards where Jann's grave was located. "Soara.." he whispered, seeing her hunched over the head stone. She may have grown up but she was still daddy's little girl. "Tell me what I can do to stop these tears.." Yugo whispered as he knelt down and pulled her into his strong, safe arms. "You know..I could have this boy killed if you like." Yugo smiled. It was just a joke tho..well..half of one maybe.

Meanwhile, Noel was dead set on leaving the palace. However, when he got to the main gate the guards denied him the right to leave. He wasn't going anywhere without Yugo's permission. The demon slayer let out an intense growl as he reached for his duel blades only to remember that he had never recovered them. They were probably still somewhere near the ruins of his village.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 9:11 pm

Soara could tell that Noel wasn't interested in what she had to say. This perhaps was the hardest thing to accept. She finally shut her mouth her lips turning into a thin line of disappointment. She slowly pulled her hands away looking at the floor as a single tear fell of her face and hit the tile. As he spoke she shook her head. "I can't leave my family and you know that. It isn't fair of you to ask this of me! I wouldn't ask you if roles were reversed. If you don't want this relationship then just go!" she turned storming out of the palace. Once outside she went to the one place he always found comfort. Standing in front of the headstone of Jann she sank to her knees. It wasn't uncommon for her to cry at his grave and speak to it as if he was there. "I don't know what to do anymore..." she cried.

As Titus sat down Kora rested ehr head on his shoulder. "I understand." she assured him. Everything had been so peaceful the last couple days that she forgot about all the things happening outside the castle walls. His lick made her smile. Sittign up she kissed him softly. "Thank you..."

Kiku was surprised by her husbands words. She hadn't thought it to be that big of a deal. "It's fine..." she whispered back. She knew that if he had she would have been overthrown during his absence and the kingdom lost. Seeign the determination in her mates eyes she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:25 pm

ooc: Lol, you cant fight the will of your phone, you just cant XD

ic: Noel stared lazily at Soara. Really, his interest in what she had to say was minimal at best. Also, he was tired of her kingdom, tired of her father, and fucking sick of being around so many demons. As she took his hands, Noel's hard blue eyes gazed up into her grey ones. Now that he thought about it...wasn't it a bit soon to be talking about 'love' in the first place? He couldn't even remember how they had gotten on the topic. Maybe it didn't matter. All he knew was that for whatever a rage which he had never felt before had manifested inside him after hearing that she still loved Jann. "Soara.." Noel sighed while closing his his eyes for a brief moment. "I'm going home. I dont belong here. I'm going to start rebuilding my village. It will take years...but its where I belong. Its the only place I've ever been able to feel anything but hate..." he replied softly. "You can either come with me...or you can stay here..."

Titus sighed in relief and moved to sit down next to her. "Just give dad some time to cool down. There's allot being thrown at him right now. Just give it a few days to a week for him to sort everything out." Titus whispered. He leaned in giving her an affectionate lick across her cheek. "Dont worry. I wont let anyone take you away from me."

"Perhaps..." Yugo mumbled. His dark brown eyes strayed from her gaze and lingered over the tiles in the floor. "This is really my fault tho. I mean..before I became ill. The worst thing I could have done was make you my secretary. I should have given you the power you deserved even if no one wanted to acknowledge it. For that...I'm so sorry..." Yugo whispered, so only Kiku could hear. He closed his eyes tightly while his claws clutched the armrests of the chair. Looking up, Yugo's eyes filled with a firey sense of determination. "Starting today..there are going to be some serious changes."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 10:44 pm

ooc:that damn typo...it was supposed to say loved but oh well more drama haha

Soara cringed as Noel pulled away from her. The way he shrugged it off hurt the most. "I didn't refuse to come with you, it's just now isn't the time! I told you I had to stay and help with the dragon feud. Instead you disregarded that and tried to take me away. And I say love because you don't stop loving someone just because they die.." she explained. The more Noel talked the more Soara retracted. "That isn't true...I'm not afraid of leaving him. And you aren't a replacement!" she walked up to him and took both his hands this time. "I love you okay I do. Just as much as I loved him."

"You think?" Kora questioned raising an eyebrow. Entering the room she sat on the bed not sure what to do. "No I'm not mad...I wouldn't have known what to say either." she assured him. The whole situation had been chaotic. No one had known what to do for anything.

Kiku wasn't sure what to do when her mate turned to her for help. It wasn't often that he needed it and for once she felt she should give it. "You should leave Titus and Kora alone. Give them your blessing. She did save your life and they both really love each other she is a decent person. As for Soara and Noel...I would speak with them both separately first try to get Noel to trust you and see what is happening with Soara. She's been through a lot while you were sick. And then maybe speak with them together and see what needs to happen. I'm not sure what else to say..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:22 pm

Noel yanked his hand away. At this point, he wasn't interested in anything Soara had to say. "No need to explain." he replied simply while casually shrugging his shoulders. "You said it yourself. You love him. Thats called present tense, not past. I mean..its really not hard to believe. Why else would you refuse to come with me? The funny thing is.." he paused, now turning to gaze back into her eyes. "I stuck my neck out. Sure..I could have done it differently, but it was because of you that your asshole father thought I was lying and kindly decided to choke me to death. I suppose you feel that if you leave this hole in the ground, you'll be leaving that Jann guy. Well..I suppose thats fine. After all, I'm just a replacement right??"

"Well that could have gone better..." Titus sighed as he eld Kora back up to his room. When they got inside, he closed the door and slowly reached up to run a hand through his spiked black hair. "Hey.." Titus whispered, his eyes slowly coming up from the floor to meet Kora's. "You're...not mad at me right? I mean..you know..for not knowing what to say back there?"

Yugo sat back against his throne and closed his eyes. For too long he had been ill. His family was completely out of control. Sighing, he shifted his gaze over towards Kiku and reached out for her hand. "Tell me what to do. You were around Soara and Titus while I was sick. Tell me...tell me what I should do. I know all of this madness is my fault.." Yugo whispered. "I think thats the main problem.." Konna thought to herself. Nagi glared at the wolf princess, almost as if she had read her mind. She personally liked Kiku and always had. What they needed now was two alphas rather then just one.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

Soara's face darkened at Konna. "Yes I am! I love him and you killed him without giving me a chance to save him!" she snapped back. It hurt her whenever people bad mouthed Jann. "No he isn't a replacement!" but Konna's words had already hit Noel. As he stood she followed. "Noel that isn't true! Noel stop please!" she begged following after him after their dismissal she grabbed his hand. "Noel..." she whispered desperately looking into his deep blue eyes.

Kora flinched as Yugo began to sniff her body. She didn't understand why Yugo was so mad. She had saved his life. It was her family jewel that had resurrected him. The whole thing was interrupted though as the guard walked in. Kora hurried after Titus not wanting to be in the throne room any longer. Kiku tossed her husband a side long glance. "You're better but our family is not..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 8:12 pm

"You're still on that?" Konna asked while rolling her eyes. "You do realize he was going to die anyway right? I'm only guilty of keeping your father's hands blood free and denying him your hate. Be grateful." Konna frowned before her crimson eyes shifted between Soara and Noel. "Oh..I see..he's a mere replacement for Jahn. I feel sorry for that human...almost." she laughed. Noel sat up rubbing his neck. He stared up at Soara, already pissed that she had backed out of his plan to free her from her duties. Now, he was hearing about this 'jann' person and just how important he was to Soara. "A replacement hm?" he muttered and forced himself to his feet. To his surprise, he didn't seem to have any broken bones.

Meanwhile, Yugo's attention was still on his son. "Is it true?" he asked. Titus' eyes shifted to the side. "Uhhh...." Titus muttered, unsure of what to say. Yugo growled and walked up to Kora. He leaned forward sniffing her a few times before letting out a hard snort. "Your scent is all over her..." Yugo growled. Titus hung his head in defeat. Even if they had gotten a chance to shower his scent probably would have still lingered on her body. "Well...its kinda complicated." Titus whispered. He looked up at his father just in time to see him walking back towards the throne. "This day cant get any worse..." Yugo mumbled as he ran his hand slowly through his hair. Just then, one of the guards stepped forward. "Yugo-sama, the council of Elders are here." he announced. "Shit.." Yugo muttered. Sighing, he waved off Ama, Soara, and Titus. "You three are dismissed. I'll deal with this later.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 12:36 pm

Soara stared at her father afraid of what he was going to do next. She frowned as he scolded her and her choice of mates. When he grip tightened she flinched but released a revealed breath as he tossed Noel aside. She rushed over to him kneeling next to him. As her father continued her face fell. This wasn't what she wanted she didn't want to leave or have her father disappointed in her. She wanted his approval more than anything. She always had. "Dad....I don't want to leave..." she muttered. She could feel tears stinging her eyes at the mere idea of it.

As Ama spoke informing her Uncle of the reason behind her keeping this a secret Soara shook her head. "Not true. I had a full breed but someone killed him." she practically spat glaring at Konna. Then all attention was turned to Titus as Ama had let slip their relationship. Kora squirmed uncomfortably not liking th eattention
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:42 am

"What??" Yugo growled, his brow arching. He didn't want to believe her, but the look within her eyes told him she was telling the truth. Hissing, Yugo shifted his gaze back up towards Noel. "Soara..why do you insist on choosing males who are beneath you?" Yugo asked, his grip tightening around Noel's neck. His gasps were becoming more and more desperate. "I dont care that this male is a human. No..what matters is that he is WEAK! He is so driven by his emotions and thirst for revenge that he puts himself in situations EXACTLY like this one. Your future mate should be able to protect you. This male will only get you killed." Yugo growled. Just as Noel's life was about to be taken away Yugo jerked his arm back and threw him hard into the throne room doors. Had Noel been a 'normal' human, he probably would have been killed from the impact. "I dont approve." Yugo stated, his eyes gazing down upon his only daughter. "However..." he paused and released a deep...very deep sigh. "You are no longer a child. If you wish to be with him...then do as you wish, but know that you will not have my blessing. Also, if that human is so important to you...and you truly wish to be his...then you're free to pursue a life with him..away from your family." Yugo stated firmly before turning around. Now, his anger shifted towards Kiku, Nagi, and Konna. "Did you three know about this? Am I the only one who wasn't told?" he asked, his nostrils still flared.

Nagi shook her head while Konna crossed her arms over her chest. "All I knew was that she smelled like him. Thats all." She stated. Titus suddenly grew very quiet. If he was lucky his own relationship would be kept in the dark...at least for now. "Ama?" Yugo asked, his gaze shifting towards his niece. "There was nothing in your report. Did you not know?" Yugo asked. Ama closed her eyes for a moment. When they opened, she stared up at her uncle, her hues softening slightly. "I knew." she admitted. "I'd like to say that I placed the information on the back burner because at the time securing the gems we needed took priority. However, the truth is...I suppose...I didn't really care. I mean, what are the chances of any of us finding full bred mates? Soara, Titus, and I stand out too much. We're tolerated, but not accepted. I just thought...that if Soara and Titus could find someone to love...I didn't have a right to say much..." ama whispered. Yugo's gaze dropped to the ground, but then suddenly picked up. "Wait...what do you mean by Soara and Titus???" He asked, his eyes now on his son and Kora.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:21 am

Ooc: fucking phone!!!! Sorry

ic: Soara saw Noels face.grow purple and then blue. "Daddy please stop!" she begged tryong to pry his hands from Noels neck. She knew her father was mad but she didnt think he would kill him. "Daddy....we're...kinda...dating..." she fibally got out after a lot of stumbling. She wasnt sure if this would make him release his grip or.tighten it. Kiku had suspected such a relationship but hearing it still surprised her slihtly. Noel was a lot like Jann in a lot of ways too which would probabalg be part of the reason she liked him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 4:39 am

ooc: lol @ Yugoslavia XD

ic: Yugo's eyes shifted over towards Soara. That confirmed it. Noel was lying. Noel's blue eyes darted over towards Soara. Seriously? Was she really going to say such a thing when her father had his claws wrapped around his throat? Yugo let out a deep dark growl. He continued to squeeze Noel's neck till his face began to turn blue and he began gasping for air. "I told you not to test my patience. You will die today human." Yugo whispered and slowly began to tighten his grip. It would only take a minute or two for him to choke Noel. Titus looked forward with a wide grin. He didn't have a problem with Noel dying. As a matter of fact, he was tempted to cheer for his dad to choke the demon slayer faster
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 1:16 am

Kiku growled at Konnas insult. "You take that back!" she snarled Everyone fell silent thouh as Yugo barked at them. The attention was then drawn to Yugoslavia and Noel as he appproached the throne. "Behave please..." Soara whispered in Noels eare before he appraoched. She held her breath as he uttered his request. Her eyes widened she couldnt believe what he had just said. her heart almost stopped beating as her father approvlached in a rage. "Noel stop...i dont feel an obligation to be loyal i am loyal. i love my family. Dont take me awy from them..." Kiku looked at her husband and returned his anger. There was no way Yugoslavia would let this slide. Soara was his little girl. He'd spent his life reading her bedtime stories, tucking her in, making her feel better when she was sick or hurt. They had the classic father daughter relationship there was no way he would let this go.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 7:30 am

"So in other words...you're still the docile little kitten you've been for the past few years?" Konna spat with an arched brow. "ENOUGH!" Yugo roared as he shot up to his feet. Waves of intense heat were radiating from his body. "I will NOT have disorder in my court! The time for fighting among yourselves is over!" Yugo snarled. Konna's ears pinned back. She let out a long sigh as she sheathed her blade. Yugo was always protecting Kiku. She knew that someday having such a weak mate would bring him towards death's door...again. Now that Yugo had control, he turned to Noel. "You test my patience human. Name your wish and be done with it." Yugo demanded. Noel pulled his arm free from Soara's grasp. His eyes shifted between her and Yugo. He could ask for anything right? "Very well." he smiled, his eyes once again staring right up into Yugo's without even an ounce of fear. "Give me your daughter." Noel stated. Nagi's eyes widened while Ama slapped her palm against her face. Titus' eyes got a little big as well. "Oh, this is gonna be good.." he smirked. Yugo raised a brow. Slowly, he stepped down from his throne. With every step he took the floor began to melt under his feet spreading the sent of burning wood throughout the room. "Pardon? Could you repeat that?" he asked, now standing right in front of Noel, towering over him. Noel, who refused to back down, simply smiled. "You heard right. Give me your daughter. Free her from her duties. She desires a life with me, but his bound by her loyalty to you. Free her." Noel requested. Yugo's nostrils flared. His eyes shifted over back to Kiku. He hadn't been told a thing about Soara's 'relationship' with Noel so assumed that the human was testing him...again. "You tread too far boy." Yugo grunted and in a swift movement grabbed Noel by his neck and easily raised his body off the ground.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 12:58 am

Soara was growing even angrier as Noel pushed passrd her to her fathr. she gripped his arm as he ranted trying to lightly pull him away. Eventually she used more force and.yanked him back. But not before her father and him could exchange words. "You are out of line Noel thats enouh." she hissed at uim. "Father please forgive his direspect." she growled the last word in Noels dorection. Kiku looked at Konna and sighed "I dont wish to hurt anyone. I also believe my husband has this under control."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 11:27 pm

Noel stood his ground against Soara's shoves. Titus stood shaking his head slowly. "She should of known bringing him here would be a mistake." He muttered. "Oh shut up.." Ama whispered, her ears pinning back some out of frustration. "You got off easy. You're lucky that Kora is so docile." she growled. "What was that?" Titus hissed, his body turning to face his cousin. Suddenly, Yugo let out a loud bark which pretty much got the attention of everyone. "Human.." he sighed, his brown eyes narrowing slightly down at Noel. "I understand that you hold a great deal of hate towards me. I do not expect that hate to simply vanish either. However, you must realize that I had nothing to do with the slaughter of your people." Yugo explained. "No..but I'm guessing this Elder Dai did." Noel spat and moved from behind Soara. He walked right up to Yugo's throne and stood glaring right into the alpha's eyes. "Dont you think its strange that the dragons were able to discover the location of my village AND disable all of the traps I had placed? No, it makes perfect sense. The one dragon..Kim I believe..he himself confirmed that YOUR elder had led them to my village. How would he know the location unless he had been there before? In short, he had attacked it once, but hadn't found what he was looking for the first time." Noel growled. Yugo gazed up at Noel. His explanation did make sense but it lacked a few details. "Thats enough. I wont stand for this!" Konna hissed and drew her blade. Her crimson hues shifted between Noel, Yugo, and Kiku. "How long are we going to allow this mortal to disrespect us? Kiku, are you just going to stand by while he insults your mate!?" Konna yelled. Yugo closed his eyes and pressed his palm to his face. The meeting was suppose to be a calm one...but that was steadily falling apart.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Kora gave Titus a sidelong glance as he moved so his father could see her better. Soara followed suit so that Noel was no longer blocked off either. Yugos words mzde Kora smile. "You're welcome your highness." Kora replied. The bowing made her blush a bright red. She thought that was it but now Yugo was rewarding them. "ThNk you." She nodded her head in thanks. Protection would bd nice. However that wasnt good enough for Noel.

Noels outburst rought a growl from Soara."Noel thats enough stop it." She stepped in frint of him gllaring daggers. He kept going thiugh. She shived him bzack. "Thats enough! Get out!" she spat. She loved noelbut he couldnt treat her dad like that.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 9:08 pm

"Now then.." Yugo paused, clearing his throat once more. Yugo dark brown eyes shifted back towards the humans that were standing behind the twins and Ama. Titus took a small step to the side so Kora would be able to see his dad better. "I have been made aware that the ruins of your home have been completely destroyed. For that...I offer you my humblest apologies. I understand that without you two its most likely that Soara, Titus, and Ama wouldn't have found the gem shards that Elder Xai needed. I thank you." Yugo whispered and slightly bowed his head. The action shocked both Titus, Nagi, and Konna. It wasn't often that their alpha bowed to anyone...much less a human. Konna let out a soft series of growls as she bowed her head as well. IT would have looked pretty bad if Yugo had bowed and no one else did. Nagi follwed. She was thankful that her brother was alive. No words could describe the joy in her heart. She had already partly lost Daichi. Losing Yugo would have literally killed her. "Now then." Yugo smiled as he pressed his back against his throne. "As a reward for your efforts, I grant you two full protection throughout my kingdom. You will be marked so that all wolves will know you are under my protection. In addition, I will grant any one wish. If its within my power, I'll grant it." Yugo stated.

Noel gazed up at Yugo. His eyes shifted among the other wolves. This was...amusing to say the least. "Oh bravo." Noel smirked as he clapped his hands slowly, his voice filled with sarcasm. "You cant even keep one of your own elders under control...but you claim we'll be protected? First of all, who the hell said I need your protection mutt-kun?" Noel grinned as he stepped forward. The tension inside of the throne room suddenly shot right through the roof! Konna let out a vicious growl and flexed her claws. "Watch it human! The only reason you're not dead is because of Yugo-sama's mercy! Dont think I've forgotten you tried to kill him!!" She hissed. "You're still holding onto that??" Noel blinked, as if he were really shocked by the fact. His bright blue eyes then shifted up towards Yugo. The alpha's face hadn't changed much despite Noel's insults. "Sooooo...I get a wish huh? Ok then, how about..." Noel paused and slowly began to stroke his chin. "You die? Yes! In exchange for the blood that was spilled on the land of my people, how about you die? You can do that right? Its my wish after all." Noel smiled. Yugo however remained silent. "No?" Noel blinked, giving the alpha a pout. "Ok. Then...how about you bring my grandmother, sister, and all of my friends back to life? You can do that much right?" he asked again. Yugo closed his eyes and released a long sigh. "No.." he answered simply. Noel nodded. The human stood with his arms crossed over his chest. "Some demon you are..tho..I expected as much." he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next