Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:40 pm

Soara stared at her father as he began to speak. A small smile spread accrossed her face as he said that he was proud of them. Kor wast sure the point in them being there. It seemed that Yugo onluy wanted to speak to his chhilren. At the mention of Titushaving week off though Kora grinned. However everything got dismal agai when the xragon empire was brought up. Evrryone in the room grew dim.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 8:29 pm

When the twins and Ama finally made it to the throne room, Yugo sat up a little. Noel was standing lazily behind Soara next to Kora. He would have rather had a sword pushed into his gut then have to listen to Yugo talk. The alpha cleared his throat. Soara, Ama, and titus had done allot for him and he wanted to thank them. "First off, I cant express how proud I am of all of you. You three were able to complete your mission despite the obstacles that stood in your way. It is because of you three that I am alive and for that I think you." Yugo smiled happily. "I owe you three allot. I'm proud to call all of you my children." Yugo smiled. Ama nodded. He wasn't her father, but she did consider him to be a second father figure. "As thanks, I want you three to take a week off. You have my permission to do whatever you wish. I do ask that you rest tho. Things are going to get allot more chaotic here. I also plan to pay the Dragon Emperor Deathwing a little visit..." Yugo stated, his warm smiling completely vanishing. Titus shifted his eyes over towards his sister and cousin. No wolf had ever set foot in the sacred capital of the dragons. He was curious how his dad planned on getting in.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:25 pm

ooc: Oh yeah haha

ic: Kora followed titus down the hall taking his hand in her own. Ama joined them in the hall shortly after. She allowed him to run forward and speak to his cousin before she slowly joined them. Kora looked at Ama as she addressed her and gave her some useful advice. "Right...Titus it is fine she is only trying to help." Kora said to him.

Soara rolled her eyes at her whining boyfriend. "Oh just get dressed. I don't expect anything but a little respect." she snapped. Noel had a serious temper and she knew that. It got him and her in a lot of trouble sometimes. Once he was dressed she led the way tot he throne room.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 pm

ooc: I love how Soara's not a pushover. She gets what she wants XD

ic: "No idea.." titus whispered, tho he was concerned about the very real possibility of Kora being kicked out. How would he explain to his dad that they were..well..'together'? Sighing, Titus grabbed his shoes and led Kora out towards the throne room. On the way the two of them saw Ama walking through the halls. The older hybrid looked over her shoulder. Her soft brown hues lingered on Titus but only for a moment. "Hey, do you know why we're being called to the throne room?" Titus asked as he rushed to catch up with his cousin. Ama's ears twitched. She shifted her gaze over towards her cousin while shrugging her shoulders. "My guess is he wants a full debriefing even tho Konna-san most likely has told him everything. I'd imagine that he's far from pleased with the news that Elder Dai is working with the dragons...or at least he seems to be working with Jabberwock..." Ama frowned. Things were definitely going to get more busy around the castle. "Oh..yes.." she whispered, now turning slightly back towards Kora. "Believe me when I say...that I hold nothing against you. That being said, please remember not to speak unless Unlce Yu-San addresses you. He's healthy now and might not be as patient as he was when he was ill." Ama explained. Titus' eyes narrowed. "Kora's not a stranger." he growled. "No, but she is a human." Ama pointed out. She wasn't trying to be a bitch, but she felt that sometimes Titus honestly forgot he and Kora were different on a variety of levels.

Noel let out a dark hiss when Soara pulled the blanket off his body. He looked back at her giving her the 'middle finger' when she continued to pester him about seeing her father. It was at that moment that noel had forgotten just how strong Soara was. In seconds she had him on the floor glaring up at her. He rubbed his head. The pain from crashing into the floor was definitely enough to wake him up. "Freaking amazon..." he muttered under his breath. Actually, now that he thought about it the only times he had been able to pin her down was when she 'allowed' him to. The difference in strength between a human and a demon were pretty high to say the least. "Fine." he muttered, not really having a choice in whether he stayed or went. "But dont expect me to kiss your dad's ass."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Kiku returned the the thrown room after summoning Ama as well. She smiled as he took her hand and kissed it softly. "Yes here I am." she teased. Kiku wouldn't like she was enjoying all the affection that he husband had been giving her as of late. "Yes I believe they are." she replied to his question about them. Feeling his warm tongue on her fingers she let out a soft sigh but blushed as the other two were int he room as well.

"I guess so...do you think it's bad?" Kora asked worriedly. She quickly moved getting dessed. She pulled on her shoe and went to the door waiting for Titus to guide them to the throne room. All she could think about was that he was probably going to kick them out of the castle.

Soara growled yanking the blanket off of Noel's head. "No! He isn't that bad. Let's just go see what he has to say you chicken." she yanked him out of bed with a loud thud. She knew that the pain would wake him up. "Get dressed." she snapped tossing him clothes. Dressing herself she waited for him to finish.

Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Yugo sat on the throne waiting patiently for his mate to return. He, Nagi, and Konna had just started discussing how to cure Daichi. As a matter of fact, that was where Ama had been during her two day break. She missed her father terribly and was concerned that his lack of a presence would end up affecting Kira somehow. "Ah, there you are." Yugo smiled when he saw Kiku. He reached for her hand and pressed his warm lips against it. He had always been pretty affectionate with her but ever since he he had gotten better he made a point to plant a kiss somewhere on her body everytime he saw her. "Are they coming?" Yugo asked while his tongue rolled gently against her fingers. Konna closed her eyes and let out a strong...very strong cough. Yugo smiled back at Konna. He could tell that the pda between him and Kiku was getting to her.

Titus blinked when he heard the sound of his mother's voice. He turned to Kora and then shifted his gaze back to towards the door. "I'm not sure. I can understand dad wanting to see me...but I'm not sure why he'd want to see you.." Titus blinked again. He threw the blanket he wrapped around his body onto the bed. "Well I guess we should go then."

"Dont wanna.." Noel groaned as he turned on his side. Thanks to Soara's healing he was feeling allot better and could even move around on his own. "I have no desire to see your daddy. Tell him to shove whatever he wants up his ass..." Noel frowned and closed his eyes tightly. He grabbed the blanket he had and pulled it over his head. It was WAAAAAAY to early for this.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 9:08 pm

ooc: sounds good

ic: The return of her husband made Kiku more happy than anything else in the world. She was attatched to his hip ever since he awoke. Their time apart had made her only love him more. There was no lying that she had definitely enjoyed their alone time together. She also liked that he was involving her in more decisions. At his request she went to summon her children and their new "friends". Goign to Titus's room she lightly knocked on the open door. "You're father wants you and Kora in the throne room." she informed him before walking off.

The city had been so gorgeous to Kora the only problem was it was hard to enjoy when everyone was glaring at you. titus had thankfully protected her from some serious and dangerous situations though. She didn't however mind viewing it from the castle or the roof. Which was her most recent spot of viewing. Entering back to Titus's room she laughed returning his kiss. THe sound of the knock brought her attention to the door. When her presence was also requested she frowned. "What do you think this is about?" she asked.

Soara hadn't even bothered to try to take Noel into the city. He didn't want to go and she was too nervous to take him. They had instead spent their time alone in her room. It was nice and peaceful and provided a lot of time to talk. She was laying curled up next to him when her mother knocked on the door. Standing she rubbed her eyes. "Answering the door." Soara replied. Opening the door she looked at her mom still ina daze. "You are both needed in the throne room" she said then left. Soara looked at Noel with a confused look. "We better go." the slight panic was clear in her voice. What did he want with them?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:31 pm

ooc: its fine. lets skip this scene tho so we can move on

ic: Two days later, Yugo was up and walking around. It seemed like his body was recovering faster then what Elder Xai had anticipated. The elder still wished Yugo to rest, but the alpha was in a hurry to take control of his kingdom. There was allot to do. That morning, after he and Kiku had finished a little private busy between the two of them, he brought his mate into the throne room. They had allot to talk about with Nagi and Konna. The more Yugo thoughts lingered on Elder Dai's actions the more enraged he became. IT seemed none of the elders had a clue what the rouge was scheming either. Sighing deeply, Yugo turned to Kiku. "Summon Titus, Ama, and Soara here. Also, tell them to bring the humans too." Yugo requested. He hadn't forgotten that the reason he was still breathing was because of their efforts.

Meanwhile, Titus had been enjoying his two day break with Kora. As promised he took her out for a day in the city tho had to keep her close. As he expected, the presence of a human wasn't exactly welcomed. The two had run into a few close calls, but all in all, their 'first' date hadn't gone too badly. It ended with them spending a cozy night on the roof so Titus couldn't complain even if he wanted to. That morning the two of them had just gotten back to Titus' room. Titus still had a blanket wrapped around his body. He walked into his room letting out a small groan as he rubbed his back. "Geez..." he muttered, his ears pinning back as he shifted his gaze over to Kora. "Future note..dont mate on the roof unless we bring..a matress or something..." he sighed softly, but ended up grinning as he walked up to his new 'girlfriend' and kissed her.

Meanwhile, Soara and Noel had been doing their own thing during the last two days. Unlike Kora, Noel had no desire to venture into the city. Plus, his midnight romping with Soara had left his body in a pretty severe state. He had to spend most of their two day break in bed, tho he didn't complain...which was strange. Noel was still sleeping when he started hearing noises from Soara's side of the bed. "What are you doing?" he groaned, his blue eyes slowly peeling open. "Its too early..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:56 pm

ooc: SUPER SORRY! Had the first week of school a lot of bad things happened...so I forgot and I wasn't into it when I remembered...but I am back sorry...

ic: The feel of his hands gliding over her body sent a shiver through her. She let out a loud moan as he bucked up into her filling her completely. Soara could tell that he was extremely horny even if this wasn't the best idea he didn't seem to care. She began to ride him faster as her hands moved across his chest.

Kora returned his kiss as he informed hre that he was close to his climax. She could feel his member throbbing against her insides as he continued to thrust in and out of her. His moans and purrs only turned her on more. "mmm..." she moaned feeling her walls tighten slightly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 10:33 pm

ooc: bump?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 12:14 am

ooc: You graduated high school right, or are you in college now?

ic: Noel moaned up into her lips. His hands slid up from her ass, along her back, and up to her ears rubbing along the tips. His hips bucked hard up into her causing his member to completely fill her. His body shuddered underneath her. None of this was good for his body but he didn't care. "S-Soara..more.." Noel whispered as he pulled back from her lips. His baby blue eyes shifted up to hers with a pleading gaze within his eyes. He withdrew his hands from her ears and reached up gently groping her breasts while running his thumbs over her nipples.

"Close.." Titus whispered against her neck, his fangs just barely grazing her. He pulled back from her neck and pressed his hot lips firmly against hers. His member began to throb harder and harder against her inner walls. His purr like muffled moans filled the room as his hips bucked wildly down into her own.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:02 am

Soara did as Noel insructed and moved up and down at a faster rate. The desire in his iss motivated Soara to goeven harder on his throbbing length. He felt so warm inside her and she loved it. Her tongue came out to play with his own inside her mouth. A soft moan escaped her as she rested her hands on his chest for support.

The small amount of juices that she was getting out of him Kora loved. They were warm and let her know that he was enjoying this as much as she was. "Not as amazing as you are..." she whispered back. She groaned as he bit at the side of her neck.

ooc:sorry been busy with school stuff
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:29 am

"God yes..faster!" Noel moaned out as he tweaked her nipples between his finger tips. His member continued to throb against her inner walls every time she slid down on him. "So good.." he whispered against her lips before moving in for another hungry kiss. This time he pushed his tongue into her mouth and swirled it over her own. God how badly he wanted to turn them over! He knew he wouldn't be able to handle the pain tho. He could just barely handle what they were doing now.

Titus' ears pinned back against his head. The pleasure was almost too much for his body to handle. He could already feel small amounts of his seed leaking through his tip. He closed eyes determining to hold off releasing. "Ah Kora...you're so amazing." Titus whispered and lowered his lips to the left side of her neck. He already left a few bites on the right side the last time they had made love. He leaned in lightly nipping her soft flesh just enough to leave a dark pink bruise behind.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:20 am

ooc: No i know it was short it was my bad

ic: Soara felt the support from Noel's hands on her sides and smiled. She liked the horny and needy Noel almost as much as she liked the dominate Noel. She sped up as she felt his hands grope her breasts. She moaned as she conitnued to slide up and down his long length. Never had she thought that being the dominate one would feel so good.

"Oh I insist..." Kora practically purred back. Her eyes had glazed over in pure lust as she looked up at him. Feeling him pull out she whimpered slightly but it was short as she soon moaned as he thrust into her. The creak of the bed was lost in the pure ecstasy she was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:45 am

ooc: its not too big a deal. Just wanted to ask

ic: "Ah...I-I was being..nice." Noel moaned out as his fingers gripped the sides of her hips. His entire body shuddered underneath her. His member throbbed as her warm inner walls wrapped around him. He closed his eyes feeling her slowly slide down the base of his member then pause to take it all in. "S-Soara.." Noel moaned out in pure desperation. This was the first time he ever sounded so needy..or horny. Soon his moans filled the entire room until her lips sealed them off. He leaned up into her icy warm kiss, his hands groping her breasts firmly with his palms.

Titus could feel her demanding more of his length. He'd thought that they'd take it slow, but maybe they were both past that stage. Smirking, he leaned down running the tip of his heated tongue behind her ear. "If you insist..." he purred seductively before giving her ear a good nip. His claws grasped onto her hips. He slowly began to pull out of her till only his tip was left inside. He gazed down at Kora, his smirk growing wider as he suddenly pushed his full length deep inside her on the first thrust. His hips started moving making the bed creek loudly underneath them.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:23 am

ooc:i will do my best

ic: Soara smirked at his comment. "Nice? There was nothing nice about that." she retorted. Once Noel gave her the green light she slowlybegan to slide onto his erected member. She let out a soft moan as she finally hit the base of it. After a couple of seconds she began to ride him moviing up and down his hard length as she rested her hands on his chest kissing him softly on the lips.

Kora couldn't handle all of this anticipation as he slowly lined himself up with her entrance. The sounds of his purrs turned Kora on even more. She began to buck lightly against him wanting more of his length. "More.." she begged.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:33 pm

ooc: can you post a lil more for titus x kora? Its kinda hard to reply

ic: Noel let out a desperate moan. His member continued to twitch against her hand. He stared up at her, his gorgeous bright blue eyes narrowing slightly. "Just know that the more you tease me the worst you'll get it next time. I was being nice and held back before." he smirked. When she finally moved her hand away Noel ran his hands down her hips. Damnit, if only he weren't injured he would have flipped them over already. "Yea.." he breathed, giving her a nod to her question.

Titus leaned in kissing her lips softly. He pulled back and his dark brown eyes gazed down towards her entrance as he lined himself up. He pushed the head up his length inside of her and let out a long withdrawn purr. His ears were starting to twitch as the warmth of her inner walls hugged his length everytime he pushed into her.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Soara smirked as she teased him more and more. She was enjoying the little revenge that she was getting out of this. At his question she laughed. "It's not so fun when you are the one being teased is it?" she asked raising her eyebrows. Finally she pulled her hand away from his throbbing member. "Ready?" she asked.

"Of course..." Kora replied noticing the way he was gripping the sheets. She felt his member at her entrance and moaned slightly. "More than ready..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 am

Noel's cheeks turned a dim shade of pink. He didn't blush often, but every now and then Soara said something that caught him off guard. He gazed up at her with a loving smile while giving her a small nod. His eyes closed feeling her icy warm harm running down his member. His erection grew fully hard just from her touch. She didn't even have to work him any. Noel let out a soft moan as his body shuddered beneath her. "God..how long are you going to make me wait.." he frowned. If he hadn't been injured he would have flipped them over and taken her on the spot. He couldn't help but wonder if her painfully slow pace was payback for teasing her.

Titus' ears twitched. His lips nipped her bottom lip as he felt her hands running through his spiky dark hair. His claws lightly flexed into the sheets tearing them as anticipation ran unchecked through his body. "Kora..you're ready right?" Titus asked softly, his member flexing slightly against her entrance.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:19 am

"No sir..." soara whispered back. She could feel his increased heart beat through his chest. It drew a small smile from her lips as she pulled away from his neck. Feeling his grinding she smiled. "Want it that badly do you?" she asked cockily. Her hand trailed down his body laying to rest on his member.

It was obvious to Kora how much Titus wanted this as he purred at their kiss. She pulled him on top of her as she kissed him deeper. Her arms wrapped around his neck winding through his hair as her legs wrapped around his waist.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:41 am

"You lie.." Noel purred just before their lips locked. He closed his eyes as one of his hands came up to gently caress her cheek. It then moved up through her hair as the kiss deepened. His body was already starting to react to her warmth. She'd prolly be able to hear the sound of his heart racing and feel the vibrations in his chest through her fingers. "Mm..Soara.." Noel moaned softly, his hips lightly grinding up into her own while his fingers slid behind one of her ears giving it a good pleasurable scratch.

Titus' tail began to wag happily behind him. He leaned down into her body returning every bit of heat her lips gave him. He began to release low seductive purrs from his lips as they continued to kiss.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:36 am

"Not always." Soara countered with a slight chuckle. She smiled down at him as she leaned in kissing him softly at first before building it up to a more passionate level. Pulling away she kissed his neck while her hands roamed over the creases of his muscular chest.

"I wouldn't be able to describe the taste either sorry." Kora smiled as he nuzzled into her neck. She had grown to use it as a comfort feeling. She kissed the top of his head before bringing it up to lock in a heated kiss with his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:27 am

"Ow!" Noel winced right after she pinned him. He stared up at her smirking slightly as he rolled his fingers down along her bare back while his bright blue eyes scanned over her breasts. "Hey be a little more gentle. I'm always gentle with you aren't I?" Noel grinned, knowing that there were times the two of them got a little rough. They both loved it tho which was probably why neither of them ever complained about the bruises or bite marks.

"Maybe..tho I've never tasted 'human' before until now so I'm not sure." Titus smiled. He moved his way back up along her body and nuzzled his nose into her neck. The room was heavy with the scent of her climax. Everytime he breathed it in Titus felt himself becoming more and more horny almost as if he were breathing in some kind of drug.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:59 am

Soara smiled as he pulled her closer. She let out a shiver as the air hit her bare skin as the towel fell in a pile to the floor. "I'm not that red..." she pouted. It didn't last long though as he kissed her lips. "Is that so?" she smirked as he said he wanted to be dominated. As he moved them backwards she spun them around so she ended up pushing him onto the bed. "Like that?" she whispered as she climbed on top of him.

Kora moaned softly as he licked her clean. She blushed brightly when he spoke about her taste. "Maybe like human?" she suggested still blushing. It was slightly embarrassing for someone to lick in such a personal spot.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 10:13 pm

"Well then.." Noel smirked as he pulled her body into his. His fingers hooked into her towel and slowly allowed it to fall down her body. "Shall we get started before you turn any more red?" he chuckled while leaning in close to place a seductive kiss on her lips. "You'll have to be gentle tho. I'm still healing so I wont be able to dominate you as much. Tho..the image of you being in charge is actually pretty erotic." Noel grinned as he turned them around and slowly began to back Soara towards the bed while placing soft kisses along her ears.

Titus quickly moved his head back between her legs. His tongue licked her entrance clean and then went down between his own fingers to collect her juices. He gazed up at her, giving a thoughtful expression. "Its not bad. I rather like it..tho I still cant put my finger on what you taste like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next