Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:38 pm

"What are you doing!" Titus yelled after he was shoved. Noel frowned staring deep into Soara's eyes. "Sorry, but I'm human. I dont play by your rules." he smirked and jammed his hand into his pocket. Just before they had collected their clothes, Noel had gathered up a few mushrooms and over plants, but hadn't told Soara or why he had been grinding them up. He pulled the spores from his pocket and blew then into Soara's face. The plants wouldn't hurt her, but her senses would be disrupted for at least a few minutes. Noel then plucked his blade out of her grip and turned rushing Titus. "You little bastard." Titus growled, but turned looking back at Kora. He couldn't fight..not with her around, so he turned tail and ran towards what was left of the trees. "Running from a human..how amusing." Noel smirked. He'd go into the history books for killing one of Yugo's children.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Soara could feel the tension rising as well. Looking over she stopped healing Kora. Grabbing Titus she pushed him to the side and grabbed Noel's wrist tightly forcing the sword from his grip and transferring it to her own. "What the hell are you doing!" she yelled. "You pathetic...I never knew you would sink so low as to stab someone in the back literally. At least fight like a real man."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:23 pm

"I dont remember asking for your two cents. Just hurry up and heal her." Titus snapped. Noel's eyes continued to shift between Titus and Soara. He was confident in his traps...but there was always the chance that Titus would find his way around them somehow. He took a step off to the side so that Titus' body blocked where he was standing from Kora's view. Meanwhile, Ama was watching from behind a tall tree that had been covered in black ash. She had been watching Soara closely as ordered. She had seen everything, even the moment that Soara and Noel had. She hadn't intervened though. Her instructions were to interfere only if Soara's life was in critical danger. Yugo had said nothing about protecting Titus, but she wasn't about to let her cousin die. She could feel the killing intent rising within Noel. "Damnit it Soara..hurry up and notice it." she thought to herself. Titus seemed too busy watching over Kora to notice that Noel was seconds away from thrusting a blade into his back
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:00 pm

Soara looked at Titus and nodded as she hovered her hands over Kora's leg. "This won't heal it completely but it should make it so you can walk again." she assured her Her hands slowly began to glow as they healed Kora's wound. "He isn't my human Titus he is a human being. he is his own person." she snapped at him. Kora could feel the tension between everyone and it made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:23 pm

"You're so stupid." Noel mumbled, his eyes flickering up towards Titus'. "Monsters that are capable of this much destruction..." Noel whispered as he reached towards his back placing a hand on one of his blades. "Should really be exterminated...." he replied softly, his bright blue eyes hardening. Titus' ears flattened against his head once more. "Try it human and I'll rip your fucking guts out!!" Titus hissed, but then paused for a moment. He stared at Noel for a moment before shifting his gaze down to Kora. "I dont have time for this..." he muttered now looking at Soara. "Do your healing thing. I'll be watching you closely." he warned her. There was no trust in Titus' voice at all. Actually, Soara was the last demon that Titus wanted to see. "And learn to control your human. I've told you that a hundred times." he barked. Noel took a step back, his eyes shifting between Soara, Titus, and Kora. He had a decision to make. He could escape and allow his traps to take care of all three of them. Or, he could strike Titus down while his back was turned. The hybrid was ten times more dangerous then Soara in Noel's opinion.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:15 pm

Soara back up as Titus snarled at her. "I can help Titus!" She growled. Kora looked at Titus "let her help please. It will help the pain and the scaring slightly." She pointed out. She glared at Noel. "Leave him alone! He didnt mean to! Hes no monster either!" She yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 9:06 pm

"Kora..I.." Titus whispered just before Soara and Noel arrived. His head shot up letting a violent hiss while baring his pointed dagger like fangs up at Noel and Soara. He lashed out nearly biting Soara's hand off. "No one touches her." Titus snarled, daring Soara to make a move. Noel let out a hard laugh. He looked down at Kora's scar shaking his head. "Something like that wont heal. You'll have to wear that scar on your leg for the rest of your life and constantly be reminded of what this demon did to you." he stated. Titus rose to his feet now, his claws extending. "I didn't mean to! I would never hurt her!!!" he yelled. Noel laughed again shaking his head. "Once a monster, always a monster. You cant help it. Destruction is in your blood, demon." he spat and turned around pointing at all the damage Titus had done.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:58 pm

"Titus...its okay. I frgive you...i was in the way..." Korainsisted. She didnt want to mention that he almost ate her. She figured he ddnt remeber and she wanted to keep it that way. Looking at him she smiled lightly "and i thank you for saving me." She said. Herattention turned to Soara and Noel though as the broke through the trees.

Soara gawked at the devastaion around them it was obvious Titus had used his demon form. "Noel stop you dont know what happened." She snapped. Walking over shespotted Koa's leg. "Titus what happened? Let me help i can heal that." She stated kneling down.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

"No...it is my fault. I shouldn't have used that form around you." Titus whispered softly and continued licking her scar. He pressed his lips gently against her leg. He looked up at her, hearing her laugh, but it didn't help any. His ears were pressed back against his head. Titus could tell that she looked at him differently now. He could smell the fear inside her that was directed towards him. "I've worked really hard to be able to use my true form..but..its not perfect. I cant really control it. I-I didn't mean to attack you, I swear! Its just...I saw that moth touching you..and even licking you...and I dont know...I just lost it..."

Noel let out a long sigh. As they got closer and closer to the fires Noel noticed that everything, the grass, trees, even the earth itself was scared black. The dark flames had even completely dried up the lake that Kora and Titus had swam in. "What the hell?" Noel muttered seeing all the damage done. He looked up spotting Titus hovering over Kora. "You did all this didn't you? Fucking monster!"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:41 pm

Kora lookedat Titus it was clear that she was slightly afrad of him now. "Not your fault..." she whispered back. As he bent towards her wit hismouth part of her tought he was going to bite her. However he didnt instead he licked her. At first she cringed but stopped as the pain began to go way. She let out a sigh of releif. "What is it with people licking me?" She asked laughing slightly. She was trying to lighten the mood some.

"I am not useless. I see no reason to fight you. If i beat you i doubt you'll give me the map." Soara pointed out. Her attention turned to the smoke hoever. The flames were indeed black which could only mean Titus. "Lets go!" She ran towards the fire.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:32 pm

Titus' eyes shifted down to her leg, his eyes widening. The scare running down his leg had come from one of his dark flames. Even though Kora was in pain she had been lucky. Titus' dark flames normally took months to extinguish. The fire would normally spread further and further until it consumed the entire body, but he wasn't about to tell her though. "I'm sorry.." Titus whispered softly, his head hanging down. "J-Just hold still. I cant really cure your wound, but I can do something about the pain." Titus whispered as he lowered his head. He leaned down gently running his tongue over the scar coating it with his saliva. His hands gently wrapped around her leg as he continued to lick her. His saliva would cool the heat that was searing her flesh and his tongue would help lessen the pain.

"You're so pathetic..." Noel sighed dropping his guard. "You lack the nerve to do what it takes to get what you want. You'll never get anywhere like that. No, you'll be nothing more then the little monster who gets in everyone's way." he huffed and suddenly looked off to the side. There was smoke...allot of smoke bellowing up in the distance. "Are those...black flames?" Noel blinked squinting a little.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:15 pm

Kora looked away as he lunged at her waiting for the feel of his teeth sinking into her. However it never came she slowly peeked at him before opening her eyes. Seeing him frozen she wasn't sure what was happening until he transformed back into his human form. It was clear that he had no idea what had happened. As he ran to her side she flinched not meaning to but it still happened. "My leg...it's...burnt really bad..." she cringed as she tried to move the seared flesh.

His kick hit where he wantefd but had little effect on her. However the blue flames made her let go in surprise. She had read about the humans and their chakra but never seen it. "You see that's intersting because chakra has a limit my magic doesn't." Soara replied. "Anyway I don't want to fight you."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:16 pm

Titus let out a whimper as she began to scream, the sound hurting his ears. His eyes narrowed as he lunged forward, his jaws wide open and ready to swallow her hole! However, he stopped just a few inches from her body. Her tears...somehow they managed to disrupt the need to kill flowing within him. Titus stared down at her, his flaming tail waving behind him. His dark eyes centered on black scorch that ran down her leg before moving back up to her face, seeing how her tears fell. The massive hybrid closed his eyes tightly and dug his claws into the ground. Streaks of fire began to roll shoot up around his body. Little by little, his body size decreased until he was back in his human form. Titus stood up placing a hand on his head. With the exception of a small piece of cloth hanging over his groin he was pretty much naked. "Uh..what happened?" he muttered looking around and back to Kora. When saw the pain she was in he immediately flew to her side. "Kora!!!"

"T-That was only because you have the partial body of a woman! My body would have reacted to anyone with the same body type." Noel pointed back. As she charged him Noel braced himself. He honestly didn't think she'd actually do it. He glared daggers up at her as she froze his hands. "No." he growled and angled his knee up striking her dead center in the stomach. Noel then closed his eyes taking in a steady breath. A bright blue flame like aura consumed his entire body until the ice around his wrists shattered. "You know..." Noel huffed as he rose to his feet. "You monsters aren't the only ones who can use elemental powers. We humans can too. Shall I show you?" Noel grinned as he clapped his hands together in front of her. "Within the human body there is something called a chakra network. Its a system of power made of from energy released by cells within the human body and the mental/spiritual energy you gain by experience. When a human combines the two..." Noel grinned and stretched out his hand. "Lets see...you like using ice and water dont you? Alright. I'll use those two to beat you into submission. Prepare yourself monster. You'll never look at a human in the same way after today.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:37 am

Kora looked up as Titus turned towards her. She looked into his eyes though and saw she wasn't going to get any help from him. The heat from his breath worsened the pain in her leg. She let out an agonized scream. Scooching backwards as much as possible wincing as it sent sharp shots of pain through her. "Titus please stop..." she begged crying now.

Soara stared at him "Oh really? You enjoyed it to you know. I was on your naked lap I could feel your body react." she pointed out. At the challenge she smirked. "Fine..." she charged him sending them both to the ground. Her on top of him as she glared at him. "Draw the map." she froze his arms in place.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:30 am

Titus turned his massive head towards her. Slowly, he walked towards her, his jagged fangs bared. Titus had worked hard the last 17 years to master his true form, but he still didn't have the kind of control that Ama did. Whenever he used the form blood rushed to his head blocking out anything that didn't involve killing. The hybrid beast came to a stop in front of Kora, his solid black eyes gazing down at her. His let out a snort of hot air over her body. He could kill her. He wanted to kill her! To Titus, Kora was no different from the bandits at the moment..

"God you're so annoying! And the kiss wasn't my idea! You kept on looking at me with those big puppy dog grey eyes like you wanted something from me! Also, I wasn't the one who was pouting when the kiss ended. You wanted more. I could see it in your eyes." Noel snapped. They were getting nowhere and he realized it. Technically, it would have been easier just to draw her the map...or any map, but he didn't want to. "I have my swords because you fucked up. You've saved my life twice. I've saved yours once. To make up for what I owe, I agreed to take you half way to my village. I dont owe you a god damn thing!!!" Noel yelled into her face. "If you want a map so bad...why dont you try forcing me to draw one, if you can that is."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:24 pm

Kora fell forward as she was still staring at Titus. Falling to the ground she quickly got up and dusted herself off. Seeing hte moth she quickly ran to shelter. As the two fought titus quickly won. She thought it was over and stepped forward but she was wrong as he let out a fiery blast. Unfortunately she wasn't completely out of the way and a small thing of fire hit her leg. "AH!" she screamed as she fell back staring at her now scorched leg. Tears were streaming down her face at the pain. "TITUS!" she called helplessly.

"The kiss was your idea! You're the one who kept kissing me!" Soara snapped back. At the mention of the map again she shook her head. "Just draw it please. I have saved your life like three times and got you your swrods draw me the fucking map!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Useless wench..." the boss muttered as he shoved Kora forward and took a giant leap back. His entire face turned a shade of yellowish tan while his eyes turned dark red. A pair of bright crimson wings sprouted from his back sending the boss into the air. Titus looked up still charging his attack. "Prepare to die dog!" the boss hissed as he transformed into his true form, a monstrous moth. He began to flap his wings sending poison spores raining down over Titus' head. The hybrid snorted. The black fire which swept over his body burned the spores before they reach him. His dark claws dug into the ground as his head rose releasing a charged blast of negative energy that tore the moth in two sending him flying to the ground. "Filthy vermin!!" Titus yelled, his voice filled with bloodlust as he jumped over the moth's body with his blade secured within his jaws. He brought the sword down over the half of the moth demon that had survived the attack finishing him off. Titus didn't stop there tho. There were still bandits running in the distance. The massive beast let out a dark chuckle and unleashed another charged blast completely annihilating everything up to about a mile in front of him...

"You did enjoy it! Just like you enjoyed that kiss. You practically melted in my arms." Noel spat. When he saw that she wasn't moving, Noel let out a low growl. "I have no reason to draw you the map and you have absolutely nothing I want in exchange."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Kora stared in amazement as the beast demolished men like it was nothing. They were gone with the blink of an eye no remains or anything. She struggled in the boss's grip trying to get away. When Titus turned to them she could tell he wasn't the same. As he readied the attack that would kill them both. "Titus NO!" she screamed at him. "It's me Kora! Stop it you're going to kill us both!"

Soara didn't back down at his threat. "Are you? And I did not enjoy your lap!" she hissed. She didn't budge an inch when he pulled out his blades. "Stop being stubborn and just draw me a map it isn't that hard."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:22 pm

ooc: lol

"Hardly." the boss mumbled keeping Kora infront of him. Titus let out a deadly snarl. There was something...different about his eyes. The fun loving Titus of before had been devoured. The beast before them knew but only one desire and that was to kill! As the first wave of bandits rushed forward Titus leaped into the air bringing his blade down over the army. The moment the blade made contact with the ground pitch black flames rose up in pillars scorching everything and everyone. The screams...no...there were none. The men hadn't time to scream. The flames had tore through their bodies before any of them could react. "M-Monster!" The rest of the bandits screamed and made a dash for the woods running past the boss. "What do you think you're doing? Get back there and fight!!!!" he spat and turned back to see Titus eying him. "Hmph. You wont do anything. Not while I have your human." The boss grinned pulling Kora closer to him. A wicked grin formed on Titus' lips. He dropped his blade down the ground and opened his massive jaws. Waves of heat began to flow towards his mouth. The boss's eyes widened. The beast was about to unleash something deadly. He was going to kill them both!!!

"My life was never in any danger. Besides, you enjoyed sitting in my lap so it doesn't count." Noel stated, his right eye twitching a little. "You're becoming annoying. Stand aside before I turn your hide into a new belt and matching boots." Noel spat and reached behind him unsheathing his duel blades. "I'm warning you princess. I'll CUT you. I wont go down as easily as I did back when your team of murderers ambushed the army either. I'm WAY out of your league."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:08 pm

ooc: okay haha

ic: Kora gladly got off the boss's lap as he finally let her. Standing her eyes widened as Titus burst fromt he cocoon. She stepped back shielding her eyes as the cocoon exploded. Seeing him in his demon form she smiled. She knew that the boss and his men were done for. When the boss grabbed ehr again she smirked. "Scared?" she asked.

Soara glared at him. "Yes let you." she snapped at him. When he insulted her and pushed past she let out a growl. "You better shut up..." she turned grabbing his shoulder and turning him to face her. "Just draw the fucking map! That's all I am asking! I saved you from freezing to death you draw me a map."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:02 pm

ooc: yea, kinda like they hot for each other one second then cant stand each other the next or at least till they get their feelings worked out XD

ic: "Well Well what have we here?" the boss smirked and pushed Kora off his lap. He rose to his feet eying the cocoon. The heat that was coming from the center was unlike anything he had ever felt. Suddenly, blades of dark fire ripped right through the cocoon!! The bossed jumped back, his arm covering his face. A long dark growl came from Titus' lips. He stepped out from the acid in his true form, a hybrid beast with a pelt darker then night. His matching eyes locked onto the boss. With every step he took the ground burned underneath. Between his jaws he carried a ten foot long blade. The sword however was small compared to the size of his body. At the shoulder he stood about 15ft tall, small for a demon, but pretty large compared to a human. "How interesting.." the boss grinned and jumped back grabbing Kora. He waved his men forward ordering them attack. The bandits eyed one another. Dark flames were sweeping over Titus' body. Suddenly, one of the bandits let out a blood filled battle cry and charged forward! One by one the other bandits began to follow behind, all hell bent on slaying Titus..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Dont wanna." Noel sighed turning his head away from her. However, when she mentioned letting him leave early he looked back at her blinking twice. "You'll 'let' me leave early?" he asked, his head tilting to the side. "Tell me princess, when did you obtain such power? I can leave whenever I damn well please. You see these?" he smirked pointing to the blades on his back. "You should have held onto to them. Now that I have them, why should I keep my promise? I have no motivation." Noel chuckled and stepped forward pushing Soara in the shoulder. "You know, I think now I see why your brother sees you as the family idiot. You dont know anything about how to deal with other people."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:40 pm

ooc: you mean like they will like each other than not? then again and again?

"No I won't tell you...because you can't use it..." Kora hissed at her. Feeling the demons hands running up her body she shivered cringing at his touch. She tried to wiggle out of his graso but was failing terribly. Kora turned her head away form his mouth as he touched her ear. "No I wouldn't..." she growled. The heat from his breath made her skin burn. However that wasnt' the only heart that she was feeling. The waves from Titus were obvious to everyone. She looked at him and smiled.

Soara watched as he turned and started off. "Oh just give me the map you promised! If anything you are getting the better deal. You give me the map and then I let you leave early." she stated. She moved in front of him so that he coldn't pass.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:28 pm

ooc: just so you know there's gonna be allot of going back and forth between noel and soara. They just fall for eachother automatically without some sort of drama lol

ic:"No you wont tell me...or no it doesn't do anything?" the boss smiled as he slid his hands over her body, feeling her up. "Mm you are a pretty little thing indeed. You know.." he paused and leaned forward pressing his lips against her ear. "I might just decide to eat you even if little man survives. Would you enjoy that?" the boss smirked as he blew his toxic breath against her cheek. Titus' bared his dagger like fangs. "That fucking bastard! I'll rip his throat out!!!!!" he roared mentally as the cocoon slowly began to collapse around him. His rage hit its peek after seeing Kora being touched all over. His eyes suddenly turned dark as night. Strong waves of heat began to pulse from inside the cocoon. The boss looked up. Even the bandits felt it...

"Nope you're perfectly fine on your own. I mean you're without a doubt one of the more pathetic demons I've encountered, but you'll be fine. You're a big girl." Noel smiled as he waved her goodbye and started walking in the opposite direction she was head in. The traps would take care of both her and Titus so there was no reason for him to follow her.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 1:00 pm

Watching the acid engulf Titus Kora cringed. She was growing mroe and more worried especially when he let out a pained howled. "Hang in there Titus!" she yelled. She needed him. If he didn't survive who knew what would happen to her. Kora felt herself squeezed into the mans chest. At the question she glared at him. "No..." she hissed.

Soara stopped as he began to reply. "Fine...draw me the map at least please..." she growled under her breath. Noel was really starting to upset her. He hated her as he continued to say but she didn't want him to.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 5:49 am

"You know this is the first time I've ever had a human in my grip who didn't beg for mercy. I must say you truly are interesting." the bossed laughed. Meanwhile, the bandits made themselves comfortable by the horses. No one could stop the boss when he got like this and no one was stupid enough to try. Suddenly, Titus let out a long pained howl. The acid was getting stronger...or he was getting weaker. The flesh on his right shoulder and part of the left side of his face were boiling. The acid was literally burning him alive. "Hm its been about 30 seconds and he's still kicking. The little man must be pretty strong. He may just survive...though I doubt there will be much of a man left." The boss chuckled darkly while pulling her closer into his armored chest. "Tell me wench. What does this necklace I hold do? Surely it does more then simply shine brightly."

"Whatever..." Noel mumbled. She just had to bring last night up...didn't she? Frowning, he continued walking just a little bit ahead of her, but finally stopped. He turned around, his brow arched and his bright blue eyes slightly narrowed. "Oh? Is that so?" Noel asked while crossing his arms over his chest. "Well I guess I can go without giving you the map right? Yes, I mean I dont think you'll need it. The traps aren't 'that' deadly. You can also use your stupid brother as a scout and just follow him if you need to. Sure...he'll probably die...but whats it matter?" Noel smirked. Yes, one more less demon in the world meant that somewhere a human would have a greater chance of surviving. "Well then. Its been...interesting princess. I guess I'll take my leave now. Signora."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next