Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:14 pm

Kora sniffled as she remembered her dead brothers body lying in front of her. "I don't expect it to happen overnight but you need to try to start letting it go.." she whispered. She looked up at him as he replied.. She was glad that he had actually listened to her. Feeling him wipe away her tears she smiled slightly. "Yeah I think so maybe a little..." she walked forward but winced gripping his shoulders for support.

Stepping over another trap Soara listened to Noel speak. She enjoyed listening to his stories. Though they weren't the happpiest he was a good storyteller. As he finished she frowned. "That's...sad..." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Titus slowly turned around. It seemed like Kora had gone through something similar. His eyes widened after hearing how her brother had died and how she now hated herself. His dark brown eyes found the ground. He wanted to make things right, really he did, but he was so angry with Soara at the moment. He really didn't know what to say to Kora. The last thing he wanted was to go through what she had, but he couldn't just magically forgive Soara. "I get it.." he whispered, his eyes finding hers. He reached up wiping her tears away. "How is your leg? Do you think you can put any weight on it?"

"I dont spend all my time here." Noel replied softly. When she moved closer, his body flinched a little. He had told her to stay close, but now he could feel the icy hot sensation of her breath on the back of his neck. He could smell her a little better too, although his nose wasn't anywhere as good as hers. "The demon slayers you fought before were just a small group. There's a village I visit from time to time to train and resupply. I also go there for work." he told her, though kept his eyes focused on what was in front of him. "When I am here though...I dont mind being alone. At first the voices of the dead haunted me. I couldn't sleep. But now...they've become silent...as if they've grown tired of waiting to be avenged..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:33 pm

Kora stared at Titus "Yes I am..and I know what I am talking about. I hated my brother absolutely hated him just like you hate Soara. I treated him like dirt because he didn't save my parents and he was dumb enough to believe that these demons were going to cure my sick mother. Well guess what they didn't." she paused trying not to cry. "I hated him so much blamed him for the whole thing...and then one day he died trying to protect me...and I hate myself now...I never apologized never fixed things between us...so maybe you should fix things before she dies saving your life!" she could feel the hot tears stinging her cheeks. "At least what Soara did didn't end with your parents death in front of your eyes."

"Well I can see that." Soara laughed slighty. "So you're the only one who lives here then? Doesn't that get lonely?" she spotted the fish and moved closer to Noel. These traps were getting scarier.

Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:18 am

"Are you...serous?" Titus blinked stepping away from her. "Listen, you have no idea what you're talking about. You have no idea whats going on between us so save your fucking pity. She doesn't deserve it." Titus hissed, his eyes narrowing sharply. "If you wanna leave then fine, go ahead!" Titus hissed and turned his back to her. He crossed his arms over his chest and shifted his gaze to the side. Why was everyone taking Soara's side? Didn't anyone care at all about how he felt???

"I didn't want any guests. I wanted to preserve what was left of the village after it was destroyed." Noel pointed out. They passed through several more traps, one being a deep pit that was trigger activated. At the bottom, swam a storm of hungry man eating fish with long jagged teeth the length of a long dagger. "Took me a while to collect those. Nice to see they're still alive."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:29 am

Kora looked at Tius and shook her head. "You need to stop being mean to her. No offense but i fee sorr for her. You're herbrother for god sakes. If you try to kill her i will leave." Se stated. She knew she meant it to. She didnt care what had hppened between the two. It wasnt rightthe way h treated her. "I am fine thank..."

"Right...well thank you." Soara smiled slightly. Fllowing him she frowned as he named thetraps. "Wow...um they defenitly ddnt want unwanted guests." She jokd.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 12:31 am

"I'm fine." Titus insisted. When she stood Titus quickly moved to help her up. "Nothing happened. Just know that if we run into Soara again I will be using every bit of my strength to take her down." Titus growled and placed an arm around Kora. He looked her over again to make sure that she was ok. "But that can wait. Right now...I just wanna be sure that you're ok."

"Well...I know I dont have to...I just thought I should." Noel stated shrugging his shoulders. "They get much worse. Some release poison gas while others shoot fire from the ground. Some do both." Noel stated with a small grin painted on his lips. Not just anyone can get through them. Even if I drew you a map there's always the possibility of you running into something I might have forgotten."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Kora saw Titus and frowned shecould tell that he was pissed. Thoug se didnt really blame him. "What happened?" She asked as he approached. Standing she winced as her leg still hurt. "I am fine what about you?" She looked him over.

Soara followed Noel as he made sure they didnt hit any traps. She stopped as he held out his hand. Seeing the wire she nodded. Ste0pping over it as thy continued on. "How much worse?" She asked. His apology surprised her. "Um...thanks...i guess. You dont have to apologize though."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:58 pm

It was about an hour before Titus had made his way back over to Kora. His feet had finally thawed allowing him to run. When he got to her, his pupils were narrowed slits. He looked Kora over to make sure that Noel hadn't harmed her. "That little bitch..." Titus mumbled while closing his eyes. He had to take in a few deep breaths to calm himself. "Are you ok? Did my ex-sister's human do anything to you?"

Meanwhile, Noel was leading Soara through the forest with his map in hand even though he really didn't need it. They were walking at a fast pace before he suddenly raised his hand ordering her to stop. "Dont move." he told her and pointed to a well hidden thin piece of wire that was laying on the ground. Noel grabbed a rock and threw it onto the wire causing spike like spears to fly in from the right and left. "These are the 'easy' traps. There's more complicated ones up ahead. Stay close to me." he told her moving on. "Oh...and...sorry about all the stuff...you know...I said. I guess you dont need me and your brother giving you a hard time.":
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Soara looked at Kora who didn't think Noel's joke was funny at all. "He better be okay." she growled. Soara looked the human over and knew that if anything happened she'd be able to deal with it especially since Titus was on his way. "Right...well good luck with him." she said motioning in the direction they left Titus. Then she started back towards the human village with Noel.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:57 pm

"We killed him." Noel grinned looking down at Kora. It was just a joke, but she'd probably take it seriously. "He'll be along in a little bit so stop with the yelling." Noel sighed and shifted his gaze over to Soara. "She's fine and not our responsibility. Lets go before it gets dark. If we get caught at night I wont be able to navigate through the traps. We should get moving now unless you enjoy dodging spears in the middle of the night."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 1:46 pm

Soara looked at Noel and nodded.however she did unfreeze his legs so he could walk but not run. "Should we help her then?" Sheasked Noel making her wa back to Kora. The human girl looked up at them. "Wheres Titus? What did you do?!" She yelled at Noel. "Nothing hes coming i am sure." She assured Kora.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:25 am

"Yeah." Noel replied softly. Once he was free he flexed his arms. His body felt numb from being encased in the ice. Turning, he grabbed his weapons and placed on his back. "Just leave him." Noel huffed while running a hand through his wavy brown hair. Titus ignored Soara's question and closed his eyes. He was trying to gather every single drop of energy he could to free himself. "Come Princess. The sooner we get this over with the better." Noel called. "I'm sure he'll find a way out. That girl is helpless right now and could be scooped up by anyone."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 7:14 am

Soara took the map and looked at it. It seemd like a real map. She shifted her ga_ to Noel as he spoke. "Really?" She asked raising an eyebrow. Touching the ice she melted it freeing Noel from his icy prison. She wiped at the tears before looking at Ttus. "Promise not to kill me if i let you go?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:25 am

With his hands and arms free Noel drew the map she wanted. It was a complete map of every trap he had put into place. With it, she'd have no trouble getting to his village. "You'll need to take your time. Dont just go walking through with your head in the clouds." Noel stated, but paused as he saw tears collect in Soara's eyes. "...better yet...hurry up and release me. There's no guarantee that you'll make it so I'll just take you through.." he told her. Titus let out a huff and continued to squirm as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 12:05 am

Soara did as Noel asked handing him some pen nd paper she had in her pack. "Titus i am sorry but thats what i feels like everytime you insult me...and hurt me...i have tried everything with you and i dont know wat to do anymore. I healed that girl for you i stick up for you...but you dont care...." she felt herself tea up again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:49 pm

"Stop playing 'what ifs'. You can assume all you want but the fact is you're to blame. Its because of you that dad got hurt! Even after that you still refused to believe that Jann was what he was, a traitor! He deserved to die and you know what, if I had been given the chance I would have been the one to cut his head off!!!!" Titus spat just before he was smacked across the face. He stared at Soara wide eyed. God, he had wished that he could have mended their relationship, but all of those feelings were dead now. "You fucking little bitch. I swear I'll kill you for this." Titus hissed. Noel closed his eyes thinking her question over. "Free my hands and arms at least. I'll draw you the map, but I'll only hand it over if you release me." Noel explained. He wasn't stupid. He knew that he'd need some insurance just in case Soara tried something. Though honestly..he didn't expect her to. She was different. She really wasn't like the other demons Noel had battled while growing up.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:43 pm

"And if the human you brought wuld have done it i wouldnt have said a damn thing!" Soara hissed. Walking over to him she slapped him hard across the face the sound ringing through the forest. "If you hd been with a girl wo happened to do what Jann did i wouldnt have blamed you! Grow the fuck up you ignorant fuck!" She screamed menacingly. Turnin she stared at noel. "Last time you promised you tried to brea it so how do i trust you?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:32 pm

"You tried?! Yeah you tried to get dad killed, twice! You were the one who brought that human into our home. Your responsible for him taking a shot at dad too!" Titus yelled and raised his brow letting out a hard laugh. "You're done with me? I've been done with you! You're a loser and thats all you'll ever be!" Titus yelled at her, his words laced with hate for his twin sister. Noel's eyes shifted between them. He had a little bit of the story, but was still missing some details. When Soara turned to him, asking if he'd behave, Noel remained silent. She made it sound like he was some sort of pet. Sighing deeply, he looked at her nodding. "Just free me. I wont make a move, promise." he replied softly. "Though why you dont want him dead I'll never understand."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:27 pm

"I apologized! I tried to free mom i tried to help dad! I am sorry it didnt work. I fucking apologized to you!" She yelled. "I am training sorry that i losed someone i love and their blood was splattered on my feet! You are a selfish asshole and mom and dad are sick of you!" She yelled. "I am fuckin done with you! I wont deal with this abuse anymore!" She screamed at him. Then tund to Nol. "Are you going to behave?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:19 pm

"You're damn right..." Titus admitted, but only after a long period of silence. "You're a traitor and a sorry excuse for a demon. Mom knows it, Ama knows, even dad knows it. But they're all too busy tip toeing around your feelings to tell you. Yeah, I had a hand in this stupid war, BUT I've tried to make up for it. I've spent all this time training so I can fight for my family. Meanwhile, all you've done is pout and cry over the loss of that traitor, Jann! You're every bit as responsible for dad's condition as he was!!" Titus hissed. He tried heating up his body temperature to melt the ice around him, but didn't have enough energy. Noel however was dead quiet. He stared into Soara's eyes without saying a word to her. "Damnit it let me go now!!!!!" Titus roared out. If only he had just a little more energy..he would of blasted through the ice and his sister.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Soara crossed her arms staring at them both. "If that were the case Titus i would have froze only you. Neither of you are going to die." She snapped. She walked up to Titus. "You were planning on it anyway." She hissed. Then she walked to Noel. "You better stop this. Both of you. I wont let you go until you do."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Neither Titus nor Noel expected the ice. It covered up their entire bodies all the way of to their necks. "Are you betraying me again?!" Titus hissed. Noel squirmed, but the ice was too thick and his body already began to go numb. His chakra was useless in this situation. "Let me go Soara! IF anyone should die its your stupid human! He tried to kill dad. He hates us, both of us! Let me go this instant or I swear I'll turn on you next!!"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Kora groaned as she didnt feel strong enough to chase after them. Laying bck she stared up at the sky. Soara however had caught up to the two and narrowed hr eys. "Both of you stop this!" She yelled. Seeing the two start to fight she started to get pissed. Touching the ground she sent ice at both boys freezing their entire bodies in place. "Cut it out now!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:55 pm

"Great.." Ama muttered seeing Soara chase after them. Meanwhile, Titus rushed along the scorched the ground. The fires had spread further then he thought they would. When there was enough distance between him and Kora Titus came a stop and turned around. "I'm going to enjoy killing you. You took a shot at my father." Titus growled as flames surged down both his arms. "One problem with that." Noel smirked. He slid into an attack stance and slowly began to circle Titus with both of his blades in hand. "You just finished transforming. I've fought your kind all my life. I know that just after transforming is when your body will be at its weakest!" Noel stated and rushed Titus whipping his blades across the air. Titus formed a blade of fire between his hands and raised it to deflect the shots. He hated to admit it, but Noel's swordsmanship was much better then what he had assumed. Also, what Noel said was true. Titus didn't have a whole of energy to burn. It would only be a matter of time before it ran out completely and he'd be unable to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:41 pm

Soara glared at him. "That's even worse than being a monster. That's a low life thing to do." she snapped. When the dust hit her she let go coughing as it filled her nostrils. "What the hell!" she yelled sneezing. Kora stared as the two ran off into the woods. "Titus no!" she yelled after him. Soara ran after the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next