Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:31 pm

Soara felt Nagi touch her back lightly. She allowed her to pull her up from the ground. but not before she kissed her fingers and pressed them to Jann's forhead. "I love you..." she whispered softly. Following Nagi out of the the throne room she entered her room. Sitting on the bed as she continued to sob. "I'ts not going to be okay! This is al my fault! Dad almost died because of me! My mom was tortured because of me! And all those people lost their lives because of me! And now...when I could've saved Jann I didn't and now he is dead because of ME!" she yelled.

Kiku woke up a couple hours later next to her husband. She looked over at him and wrapped her arm around him. "Yugo sweety...get better please." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:23 pm

Nagi couldn't believe her ears. She looked over at her daughter, but Ama didn't return her gaze. Frowning, she rose to her feet and wobbled her way over to Soara. "Come on honey." she whispered softly and tried pulling Soara up. It was a little hard though with how big her baby bump had gotten. The time to give birth was near and Nagi feared that Daichi wouldn't be able to see the birth. She wanted to know what would become of her own mate, but decided to focus on Soara for a moment. She seemed...so alone and it killed Nagi that Titus was treating her as some sort of outsider. Suddenly, Yugo's body fell limp against the chair. His eyes were starting to close. Elder Xai walked up to the throne and took Yugo's pulse. "Its very week." he whispered looking over to Konna, Kenji, and Nagi.

A few hours later, Yugo was resting in his room. Kenji had placed Kiku beside him as well. "Will he live?" Konna asked, her eyes gazing softly upon Yugo's malnourished body. "I dont know." Elder Xai sighed. "What I do know is that his life span has been severally cut. He might manage to live for another few hundred years...or...he might die in ten years." Xai explained. Konna bit down on her bottom lip. For a demon time and aging meant very little. However, if Yugo only had about ten years left it meant that soon the capital would face the same problems all over again. "Do what you can..." Konna instructed. Since Yugo was still unable to lead she would remain in change. Nagi had already approved and the council of Elder's hadn't disagreed.

Meanwhile, Nagi was holding Soara. They were in her room wanting to get away from all the death that seemed to fill the entire castle. Nagi was gently stroking Soara's hair trying her best to stop her sobbing. "Shhh its going to be ok." she whispered softly. "Dont think of the bad times. No, remember all the good things about him. Remember the fun you two had together and how you felt towards him.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:10 pm

Soara wasn't paying attention to anythign else. Her eyes couldn't look away from Jann's head sitting on the floor before her. His eyes were still staring at her lifelessly. She knew taht he deserved this but she could've helped him. She could've convinced him to stay. Another death that felt like it was all her fault. Bending down she buried her face in her hands that rested on her knees. Her body shook as she continued to sob.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 pm

Yugo was at a loss for words. It was true. The chances of Soara hating him for killing Jann would have been high. So, it made sense for Konna to take the fall. Still..Yugo wasn't happy about it. "Have someone clean up this mess." he ordered and with the help of the guards returned to his chair. "Titus." Nagi whispered and yanked on his sleeve. "You should console your sister." he stated. Nagi had no idea just how much their relationship had fallen apart. "Why?" Titus blinked almost as if Nagi were speaking some foreign language. "He got what he deserved. Maybe now that he's gone she'll pull her head out of her ass." Titus huffed. Ama wasn't sure what to think. Yes...she agreed that Jann was traitor. Technically, death was an appropriate punishment. However...Ama couldn't help but to feel that his life could have been saved. She wasn't sure if she blamed Konna...or Jann himself more. "Yugo-sama." came the voice of Elder Xai who had been watching the entire event. "What is to be done now?" he asked. Yugo took in a deep breath. "I want Tyren found dead or alive. A reward will be posted for his capture. I also want Elder Dai found as well..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:53 pm

Soara looked betwwent he two as they continued to exchange words. She remained silent though as her father ordered. When Jann refused the offer though she gasped. "Jann you stupid boy!" she yelled. As he began to list all the things he viewed as wrongs done by her father. She squeezed her eyes shut as she saw her father draw his blade.

Hearing the commotion however they shot open, just in time to see the sword pierce Jann's chest. "NO!" she screamed. Then his head was rolling to a stop at her feet. She fell to her knees as the blood splatter everywhere even getting on her. She felt tears stream down her face. "No...no..." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm

"Be quiet Soara." Yugo warned her and shifted his gaze down to Jann once more. "I'm waiting boy. Declare your father a traitor." he ordered. Jann's brown eyes found the ground once more. Yea, his father treated like crap..no..worse then crap, but he was still his father. The demon had still raised him, fed him, and given him everything that a young wolf would need to climb to the top. Jann closed his eyes tightly. Konna was standing just a little bit behind Yugo since he seemed to want to stand on his own. Finally, Jan shot his head up! "No I wont." he answered, his eyes narrowing. "My father was wrong about allot of things but he was right about you needing to be replaced. Do you even have any idea what you're doing to our territory? FYI, its got nothing to do with your mate choice. Its your policies and lack of interest in those policies that will lead to our kind's destruction. For example, when was the last time you ordered for the humans living in our territory to be counted? You know that they multiply like rabbits and in yet you've made no attempt to keep their numbers in check! Our hunting grounds are being taken over. Wolves who cant live in the capital are starving and you dont even give a damn! No..I wont declare him a traitor! You're unfit to lead and if I had the chance...I'd try to take you out again!!" Jann spat. Nagi closed her eyes and lowered her head. Yugo stared down at Jann for a good ten minutes. He let out a deep sigh and grabbed the blade Konna had been holding between her hands since the end of the conflict. "Then you leave me no choice. For the crime of treason, I Yugo Ogami, alpha of Ogami tribe sentence you to death." Yugo muttered and raised the blade above Jann's head.

Suddenly, Konna rushed up to Yugo's side and nailed him with a swift kick between the ribs! Yugo went down instantly. As the blade he was holding flew up into the air, Konna caught it. Her crimson eyes fixed on Jann as she elegantly jabbed the tip of the blade into his chest! Jann's eyes widened and blood began to pour from his lips. Before he could take his last breath though Konna pulled the blade out and with the grace of a dancer, spun around while slicing Jann's head clean off his shoulders!! Blood spurts shot everywhere. Jann's head rolled hitting the floor and landed not too far from Soara's feet. "Konna..what the fuck!?" Yugo growled from the floor. A few soldiers had to help him back up. "Forgive me Yugo-sama." Konna whispered and took a knee in front of him. Her arms were covered in blood, but once again...she didn't seem to mind. "I did not wish for your hands to be stained with the blood of one so young. Also..I did not wish for your daughter to despise you..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Soara looked at Jann as he spoke. When he said he didn't know where his father was she believed him. His father treated him like crap. Any escape plan he had he probably hadn't included his son. Soara walked over to her father. "Daddy...you don't have to do this...I can tell you hate Jann...I wouldn't blame you for imprisoning him...after everything I've done..I don't deserve any favors..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Jann stared up at Yugo with hard eyes. Even though the alpha was only a shadow of his former self he still spoke with some sort of authority. "You can believe when I say that..I never thought that your mate would be put through such suffering. I assumed that she and your sister would simply be imprisoned and later exiled. I also had no idea what Elder Dai was plotting. I dont think my father did either. The deal was that he would remove you from our path." Jann explained, though Yugo didn't seem interested. Jann then looked over towards Soara. Yugo was asking for allot. It was true that Jann didn't agree with everything his father did...but...he did agree with the fact that Yugo needed to be replaced. "I can swear allegiance to your family. Unfortunately, I cant tell you where my father is because I dont know. We never made an escape plan together. I figured we wouldn't need one. So..I dont know." Jann frowned. Yugo closed his eyes. Rage was beginning to boil underneath his pale flesh. "Fine. Now, forsake your father and declare him a traitor." he growled. Inside, even though Jann had betrayed him, Yugo really had no desire to kill the young wolf. Jann shifted his gaze over to Soara once more. He loved her..so much...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:56 pm

"Yell at me one more time! You pathetic little punk!" Soara yelled in response. "I am just saying that he followed through with his promise you dumb ass! You know some of us care about people other than ourselves." she snapped back. Hearing the door open though she looked up as Jann was pushed into the room. She watched as he fell to his knees. Listening to her father she frowned but kept her mouth closed. When her father gave Jann the option to live she looked up. Not saying a word as the room fell silent.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:02 pm

"SHUT UP!" Titus roared, his eyes darting up from his mother and over towards Soara. "I'm sick and tired of hearing about Jann! No one fucking asked you if he was evil or not! He's a traitor and as far as I'm concerned you should be tried for treason just like him!!!" Titus spat. His outburst was cut short though as Jann was brought before Yugo with his hands chained behind his back. Kenji kicked in the younger wolf's knees causing Jann to fall before Yugo's throne. Slowly, Yugo opened his eyes. He may have been at death's door, but he could hear everything that was being said. He needed to take control of family right away. "Help me.." he whispered and leaned forward. Konna figured that Yugo was trying to stand so she helped him up. "You will get no trial. You are guilty of treason." Yugo whispered softly. Jann looked up. He couldn't believe that Yugo was actually breathing. "Because of you...my mate has suffered and so have my children and my sister..and her own mate." Yugo stated. Even though his voice was calm and soft there was a clear edge to his words. "I should order for you to be tortured and then killed. However...it seems like you intended to free my mate. Also, I know how much my daughter..for whatever reason..loves you." Yugo stated as he tried to stand up straight and depend less on Konna. "Tell me where your father is, swear allegiance to my family, and forsake your own. Declare that your father is a traitor...and I will allow you live." Yugo replied softly. Titus shot up to his feet! Before he could say anything though Ama rushed over and placed her hand over his mouth.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:10 pm

Soara sighed "well clearly you got him but he may know where his father would go. After all they were working together in a wa right?" She suggested. Hoever se was ignored as her fathers lips parted. He whispered something audible only to Konna but it was clear what he had said when she gave the order. "So he was going to release mom. See he isnt completely evil!" She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:05 pm

"It seems that only Tyren had a plan of escape. Elder Xai and I nabbed Jann right as he was making his way to Kiku's cell." Konna stated, her foot tapping impatiently against the floor. Suddenly, Yugo clutched the arms of his chair. His lips parted as he tried to sit up a little. Konna quickly moved over to the throne and pushed him back against the chair. "Just relax Yugo-sama. I'm handling it." Konna whispered. Yugo glared her though. His dull colored eyes then shifted over towards Kiku. "B-Bring..the boy." he ordered. Had Konna not been standing right in front of him she wouldn't had heard the order. She stood up straight sighing softly. "Kenji, would you bring Jann here?" she asked. Kenji nodded and turned towards the doors of the throne room. "Yugo-sama you're not out of the woods yet. We all need you to relax ok? Your body is so weak that even talking will be difficult. You can hardly sit up too. So, just relax. I promise that Tyren will be found and he'll pay for everything he's done." Konna whispered and took a knee in front of Yugo. The alpha leaned his head back, his eyes closing shut. Just staying awake was a struggle.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:14 pm

Soara looked down at her mother and coudl tell the mental destress she had endured. Taking her hand she lightly kissed her hand. "Mom I'm so glad you're alive.." she whispered. Her gaze shifted to NAgi and Ama as they spoke. THen up to Kenji as he entered the room and explained what had happened to Tyren. "Well you have to keep looking!" she insisted. "Did you ask Jann? Maybe he has an idea of where his father is headed?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:33 pm

ooc: lol

ic: Titus nuzzled his face into his mother's hand. He gripped her wrist tightly letting her know for sure that he was there. Ama crawled up to her mother's side. Nagi wrapped her arms tightly around her daughter and licked her cheek. "Mom..is the baby ok?" Ama asked softly. Nagi smiled and moved one of Ama's hands over her belly. "Yea your little sister is sleeping. I know because when she's not asleep she uses my womb as a trampoline." she laughed, but her smile soon faded as she shifted her gaze up towards her brother. Yugo's eyes were still only half open and still just as dull as they had been for the past few hours. Suddenly, Kenji walked into the throne room. Nagi looked up blinking twice. She hadn't seen her adopted brother in...well...years. If she remembered correctly the last time they had spoken was shortly before she had been captured by Daichi. "Kenji-kun...I had no idea you were here." She blinked. Kenji gave Nagi a small nod and walked up to Konna. "Tyren has escaped. I chased him and a few men a few miles outside the capital and lost him shortly after. Wherever he's going..he's headed north. With any luck he'll run into the net I've placed for him. I've already sent words to tribes in that area to capture Tyren if he's spotted." Kenji stated. Konna nodded, though wasn't pleased. "He needs to be found. No excuses."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 am

ooc: God no...that show got so repetitive

ic: Soara heard the door openand jumped up ready for a fight but it was only Konna. At her statement she nodded helping them transfer her father into his chair. Heading to the throne room she spotted her mother and ran to her other side. She kneeled next to her as she saw that her mothers physical appearance wasn't bad at all. but it was clear that she had been crying. "Soara? Titus?" she asked reaching a hand out to both of them and rested it on their cheeks. "I'm so glad you're okay." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:04 am

ooc: You watching American Idol? Colton just got kicked off O.o

ic: A few hours later, the screams finally died down. Konna had come back to the room she had left Yugo in. Her kimono was covered in tears of scarlet. Small droplets of blood covered her face too, but she didn't seem bothered. "Lets move him to the throne room." she suggested. Titus nodded but couldn't look her in the eye. She had been right. He wasn't ready to kill. He had frozen up and could have died. Once they got Yugo into the throne room Konna decided to sit him up. She placed Yugo in his chair and pushed him back a little so he wouldn't fall. On the floor next to the throne Anita was doing her best to treat Kiku. "Mom!" Titus yelled and ran to her side. Nagi was sitting beside Kiku as well. "Shh." Anita frowned, her eyes shifting up to Titus. "She's been through allot. I've healed most of her physical scars...but...there's nothing I can do to heal the mental ones.,"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 am

Soara watched as the two discussed it as if she weren't even there. Titus seemed to purposely only address Ama. "Right sounds good..." she muttered. She also took a seat by her father staring at his face as she looked for a trace of that old smile that he used to give her all the time. She was a terrible Daddy's girl and he had always had that special look for her. He loved her so much...but she worried that he wouldn't when he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:55 am

Kenji had left the room and closed the door behind him. He had other targets to hunt. Titus let out a deep sigh. Ama ran a hand through her long white hair. "I dont know...I mean...if Anita and the rest of them are cleaning up...I guess we could technically leave Uncle Yu-san. Still...what Kenji...um...san?" Ama blinked, unsure what to call her adopted uncle. "um, what he said bothers me. It seems that Elder Dai has played an active hand in causing our family misery. I want to know the full details because something tells me that we've only got part of the story. Also, I'm afraid that if we leave Uncle Yu-san...that elder may come back to finish the job." Ama whispered. Titus nodded even though it seemed unlikely. Plus, even if Elder Dai did show up out of the blue it wasn't like they'd be able to fight him off. "Lets just wait here Ama. We should keep an eye on dad's condition anyway." Titus suggested. Ama nodded and took a seat next to Yugo's body. His eyes were only half open and were still colored with a dark voidness.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 am

Soara stared at the man as her brother continued to yell as he wrapped his mind around it. "We can't just leave father though." she stated at the mention of leaving the room. At the mention of her mother being free Soara wanted to run from the room and not stop till she saw her again but she couldn't do that. She looked at the other two. "What do we do?" she asked. She didn't want to move her father in this fragile state.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:42 am

"What?!!!!" Titus blinked. Again, all of this was a little hard to swallow. "You three know so little." he mumbled and took a knee by Yugo's side. "The killing is almost over. Jann has been captured and most of his men have been killed. As we speak Konna is roaming the halls in search for Tyren. She wont give up until he's found." Kenji stated and slowly rose to his feet. Ama couldn't help but to stare. She could tell just by the dark aura around him that he had told the truth. The wolf standing before them wasn't your average warrior. "So...can we come out now?" she asked. Kenji shrugged his shoulders. "Do as you wish. I'm not responsible for you three. I killed that soldier back there because he was trying to escape while my attention had been drawn elsewhere. " he stated and turned towards the door once more. "Oh...Nagi and Kiku are in the throne room. Anita-san is doing her best to take care of her." he stated. Titus frowned. "Wait...you sound as if you dont care that our mother is a neko...thats a first." he stated. Kenji looked back at Titus with a lazy expression. "Indeed. I dont." he explained and opened the door revealing the hell that waited out in the halls. "For in the end...we all bleed and we all die the same. Yugo's choice of a mate is of little concern to me."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:33 am

Soara stood staring at the man. She crossed her arms over her chest, as she listened. His story was interesting and surprising. When he dropped the bomb about their grandmothers death hr eyes widened. "Are you serious?" she asked. This was unthinkable.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:27 am

"That makes sense..." the wolf stated and sheathed his blade. He was about to turn and walk away, but Ama stopped him. "Wait Wait! You cant just drop a bomb like that and leave!" She exclaimed. "......very well." the wolf mumbled and grabbed the feet of the dead soldier dragging him out of the room and leaving a long trail of blood behind. When he returned, he closed the door and crossed his arms over his chest. "My name is Kenji Ogami. During the civil wars the plagued the south, my entire tribe had been wiped out. Not everyone was thrilled about the fact that Yugo-nii wanted to unite all the wolf tribes together. So, some took out their anger on smaller tribes to ensure that they wouldn't join Yugo. Your...well...father found me, fed me, and taught me how to fight. However, I couldn't keep up with him. Even Nagi and her...flare...for battle remained out of my reach. So, your father entered me into a special school. My name is Kenji Ogami of the Shadow Claws, a special ops unit dedicated to assassination to intelligence gathering. I apologize for never meeting you until now, but I've been on a mission for the last few years." he stated. Titus blinked twice. All of this was a little hard to swallow. Was he really suppose to believe that he and Soara had an adopted uncle? "W-What kind of mission?" he asked. "The dangerous kind." Kenji replied flatly before his yellow eyes shifted over towards Yugo. "Yugo and Nagi have always wondered if the information they had been given on their mother's death was correct. I spent years investigating and in the process...drew her death back to one person. The wolf you know to be..Elder Dai."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:17 am

Soara crawled back into the room and turned away fro the scene. She looked up however as a soldier burst into the room She saw his blade and was about ot freeze him to the spot when a blade pierced te soliders side. She saw him slide to the floor as soemone else entered the room. She stared at him as he claimed to be Yugo's adopted brother. "Excuse me you're whaat? Father never mentioned you." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 2:10 am

It was a scene straight out of a horror movie. Even Ama neared puked. The stench of death hit her nose like a bullet. How long would it take to remove the scent? Titus was about to close the door when a solider came rushing from the down the hall clutching his left arm. He saw the open the door and quickly slid in forcing Titus, who was still shocked, to take a massive step back. "This...you three did this." He hissed and used his good arm to unsheathe his blade. He aimed at Titus since he was the closest. Titus couldn't move. He cursed himself mentally. He ordered his body to move, but it refused! Just as the wounded wolf was about to cut Titus open a blade from behind piercing right through the back of his neck and came out through his throat. Gulps of blood slowly trickled down the soldier's lips. His eyes rolled and his head titled to the side as the blade was pulled out and his body fell to the ground right in front of the hybrids. Standing behind him was a young wolf, just a little younger then Nagi. He had dark hair, narrowed golden eyes, and wore light armor covering his right arm and part of his upper right side. He stared at Titus, his blade clutched between his finger tips. "Ah...you must be nii-san's children..." he whispered. Ama covered her mouth. She was fighting to need to puke all over the floor. She slowly stood up making her way past the dead soldier. "You know my uncle?" she blinked. The wolf nodded. "You could say I'm his adopted brother..."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:58 am

Soara had fallen asleep in the corner her face stained with tears. She jolted awake however at the screams that came from the hallway. Standing she walked to the door seeing the river of blood her stomach lurched. "Titus don't!" she screamed she went to grab him but the door flew open and the horrors behidn it were revealed. Soara grabbed the door frame as she felt herself gag. She fell to her knees and vomitted a the sight and smell. The sounds continued as well, people screaming and pleading for their lives. She covered her ears as she tried to block them out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next