Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:28 am

Kiku jumped as he raised his voice at her. Hearing the two twins crying she tried to comfort Soara. "shh...Daddy's just angry it's okay..." she whispered. "I told you I don't care! Burn it! I left it for you in the end!" she yelled after him. Once he was down the hall she slid down the wall still holding Soara, as she began to sob. "Fine go..." she muttered. Rocking Soara gently as she tried to calm the screaming child. "It's okay shh..." she said between sobs.

(ooc: amen! lol)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 am

"ENOUGH!" Yugo barked and scared the twins causing them to cry. "I did not run all the way back here just to let you make false accusations. I'm risking my neck out there for you, for your brother! I could have just burned it all! I could have killed everyone and everything and would have been in the right to do so! Your kind has been a thorn in my family's side for generations. But no, I wanted peace! I wanted to stop the fight and preserve what portion of YOUR kingdom I could. What do I get though? I get this!!!" Yugo roared which only caused little Titus to cry even louder. "You know what..." Yugo frowned, his tone lower now as he rocked his son in his arms. "I think I'll go back as soon as I fix Nagi's problems. I dont need this, not when I'm out risking my neck and ONLY thinking of you." Yugo grunted before storming off back to their room.

ooc: I find it funny how one fight can spark another. Thats why married siblings shouldn't live together lol =D
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Kiku stopped as she was cornered by him. She turned to face him as he spoke. "But we already got the okay. So what other reason am I supposed to infer? Hm? You're off at war all the time for all I know you have some other lover. And who would find," she gestured to herself "this! Atttractive?" She finished. Reaching out she took Soara from his arms.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:24 am

"The hell..?" Yugo blinked as he watched Kiku storm off. He looked down at the twins blinking again. "You guys are out...so we should be done with the hormones right?" he sighed before scooping them up into his arms. He just couldn't leave them behind. After picking them up Yugo ran after Kiku. He managed to corner her not too far down the hall. "Kiku what was that? I'm worried about you, but you take that and turn it into something else. I mean honestly...that came from way left field..." Yugo replied softly as he held both twins. He wasn't mad, just confused. Even if he had been though he would have kept his voice soft to keep the twins from crying. That was the last thing anyone needed right now. "Come on baby...just talk to me. You know how much I love you. Why on earth would you think that I'm no longer attracted to you?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:09 am

Kiku frowned at his statement. "Well there's always your sister or Anita." She pointed out. As he continued though she grew irritated. "Oh so I'm just not desirable anymore huh?" She finished feeding Titus and set him down. Standing she narrowed her eyes at Yugo. "You know as well as I that Anita said we are fine! You just don't find me as attractive anymore do you?!"Turning she stormed from the room slamming the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 3:03 am

"A sitter hm? Well...the problem is aside from Anita I dont really trust anyone else. I thought that Liza person might be ok, but if she's causing problems between Nagi and Daichi I dont want her watching the kids." Yugo stated as he picked Soara up and began to rock her. "Besides...um...well..." Yugo paused, his eyes shying away from Kiku as he tried to find the right words. "Well...you know I'd love to have one night along with you...I'm just worried you know? I mean...you...ya know just had the twins the other day. I dont wanna...you know...hurt you...and...um...your...i-insides...and...stuff..." Yugo replied very softly. He felt so awkward talking about such a thing even though Kiku was his mate. He thought she'd need some time to recover from giving birth and also wanted to make sure that she was really healthy even Anita had already given them the green light.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:49 am

Kiku smiled as he let out a soft moan. As he removed her hair and began to kiss her neck she grinned. "I know you do but a girl can dream can't she?" She heard the two begin to cry and frowned. "Before you leave we need a sitter so we can have one night alone. These little attention seekers never stop." She smirked taking Titus from him she began to feed him. "You know I think they are so in sync because they are twins. Just like I share a connection with my brother but theirs must be stronger." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:30 am

Yugo smiled against her lips and moaned softly into the kiss. His finger gently slid down her spin as he nipped her lips. "Love you know that if I dont go back there's going to be nothing left of your capital. Thats not in my best interest. I want a truce with the north. Hell, the allies Daichi managed to round of have been fighting me tooth and nail through this entire campaign. I need to go. I dont want to...but its a must.," he replied softly and pressed his lips against her neck. The moment he did that though Titus began to cry. Yugo rolled his eyes and eyes and walked over towards the bed. "You're not happy unless you're the center of attention are you?" he smirked and lifted his son up into his arms. "He gets that from you ya know?" he grinned and brought Titus over towards Kiku. Soon enough Soara began to cry too. "Geez what is it with these kids?When one cries its like a chain reaction goes off."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:19 am

Kiku leaned into his embrace as he spoke. "I hope so..." She whispered. She returned his kiss before looking at the twins. "Better enjoy it while it lasts then." She stated. Reaching up she kissed him passionetly. "I love you...do you have to go back?" She gave him a pouty lip. She knew it was unavoidable but she still wanted to try.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 2:11 am

"Sorry love, but I have to do something dont I? Nagi...Nagi's never been in love before. I mean...even though I questioned her choice...I know that he makes her happy. She just needs a little help. Trust me, she wouldn't have said anything if she really didn't know what to do. She hates being seen as the weaker younger sibling which is probably why she was so...so...'hard' to work with." Yugo smiled as he walked up to Kiku and took her into his arms. "Dont worry though. You and our two beautiful twins are and will always be my first priority." Yugo smiled and placed a gentle kiss on her lips right in front of the twins. "Hehe just think, when they get older and they'll see us kissing they'll be totally grossed out." Yugo laughed and licked his tongue at both the twins.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 12:20 am

Kiku decided to keep her mouth shut for now as Nagi clearly wasn't listening to her. Once she left she sighed at Yugo"s statement. "Guess our time with you is limited then huh?" She asked it was clear she wasn't happy.
daichi continued to watch Ama in their room. She was very entertaining but also troublesome.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm

"I...I cant. I dont want to fight with him. Besides...even if I were to talk to him he'd just deny it and tell me I was seeing things. I know EXACTLY what I saw." Nagi mumbled. Yugo let out a deep sigh and got up from the bed. He walked towards Nagi and placed his hands on her shoulders. For as long as he knew her, she had always been strong and fiercely independent. Now, she was asking for his help and there was no way he'd let her down. "Ok Nagi, I want you to take the rest of the day off. Take a nap, a long bath, or...I dont know...beat the hell out of the soldiers during sparing practice. Do whatever you need to do. I will handle the elders and I'll talk to Daichi." Yugo smiled. Nagi stared up into Yugo's eyes. He really had no idea just how thankful she was. She'd never admit...but she loved him probably more than anyone else she knew. "Thanks...sorry to bother you." She whispered. Yugo laughed and shook his head. "Hey, what are big brothers for hm?" he smirked. Nagi let out a weak laugh before leaving and closing the door behind her. Yugo sighed and turned back towards Kiku. "Well...I guess thats just two more things I'll have to do before I leave."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:46 pm

kiku took the twins from Yugo as he spoke to Nagi. Kikus face became worried as well. "You mean the same men who approached me?" She questioned. at the mention of Daichi cheating on her Kiku frowned. "Are you sure you aren't mistaking what you saw?" She asked. Not believing that Daichi would ever do such a thing. "My brother can be very...what's the word...he probably doesn't see it as what you do. Maybe you should just talk to him about it?" She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh but I am crazy. Isn't that why you became my mate?" He smirked back at her. Yugo's head turned towards the door after hearing Nagi's gentle knock. He knew it was her from the scent and yelled for her to come in. Slowly, Nagi entered the room, her eyes on the floor. Yugo blinked twice and rose up from the bed. "Whats wrong?" he asked. Nagi looked up at him, her golden hues filling with tears. She told Yugo everything that had just happened leaving her older brother silent. Anyone would be able to tell though from the ways his eyes were narrowed and how his jaw was clenched that he was pissed. "Thats not all. I worried...that Daichi might cheat on me. Just before the elders showed up...I found him on the ground...holding Liza. she had her hands running down his face." Nagi shuddered as she hugged herself. "I cant handle this. I cant handle having to worry about him AND the elders...I just cant do it..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 4:04 am

Daichi felt slightly relieved when she said that she accepted his apology. He walked into the castle "see you later I love you." He stated kissing her lightly. Once inside he went to their room and let Ama down to play. Flopping down on the bed he thought over everything that had just happened. He wasn't sure what was going to happen in the tower tonight.
Kiku watched as Yugo played with the twins. She couldn't help but laugh herself at his faces. "Our kids are going to think you're crazy before they even know you." She teased.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 1:09 am

Nagi stared up into Daichi's eyes. There were so many emotions cycling through her body that it was making her sick. For a moment, her eyes shifted back over to Liza. She wasn't sure if Daichi was apologizing for what she had seen...or if he were simply apologizing for the fighting. Either way, Nagi would take it. "I do forgive you. We...can talk later...I promise." she replied softly and placed a soft kiss on his cheek before walking back into the castle to find her brother. Meanwhile, Yugo was busy playing with the twins. He was making funny faces at them to keep them entertained. Titus especially responded with huge spit bubbles everytime Yugo made one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40