Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:45 pm

Kiku leaned into his embrace with a grin. She moved into his lap with his help. She returned his kisses as she felt him lift her dress. Laying on the blankter she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer to her. "Mmm..." she moaned agianst his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Yugo wrapped his strong arms around her body bringing her into his lap. He returned to her kiss matching the passion she had given him. Inside Yugo could feel his heart began to race a little. It was amazing that after all this time Kiku could still produce such raw desire within him. Moaning softly, Yugo kissed her deeper. His hands gently slid down her sides and raised her dress a little. His claws flexed lightly against her exposed thighs as his body slowly began to lean her backwards so her body was pressed against the blanket.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Kiku grinned as he bit down on the strawberry and bit a tiny bit of her finger but not hard enough to hurt her at all. "That may be because you bit me." she teased him. As she felt his warm tongue wash over her fingers she closed her eyes and smiled. After he pulled away she leaned forward kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:37 pm

Yugo let out a soft chuckle. He had missed spending time with Kiku. During his time away from her he found it hard to focus on the war. He had always wondered what she was doing, if she was eating ok, and more importantly if she missed him or not. As she placed the strawberry to his lips Yugo bit down on it and managed to nip one of her fingers too. "Mm taste a bit like neko..." He grinned and took her hand noticing she had a little chocolate on her finger tips. Yugo closed his eyes as his warm lips pressed against her gentle fingers. His tongue slid over them lapping up the chocolate till they were clean.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 pm

"I like the idea of them aging slowly though." she stated. As the strawberry touched her lips she smiled. "Why yes you may." she replied. Opening her mouth as he inserted the strawberry she bit down gently. "Delicious thank you." she grinned. "Now my turnt o tempt you." she pulled out another strawberry and held it to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:46 am

"Well fortunately for us, our children should age slowly. Than again...with them being half breeds...they might not..." Yugo blinked before reaching into the basket and pulling out a chocolate dipped strawberry. "Can I tempt you?" Yugo grinned and placed the sweet smelling desert to her lips.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am

Kiku laughed as he replied to the babies being a handful. "That is very true. They'll grow out of that though." She replied. At the mention of them being able to walk she sighed. "I can wait for that.." She stated. "Gosh I don't want them to grow up too fast..." She wqhispered sadly.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:02 am

Yugo let out a small sigh of relief. He looked at Kiku and gave a small smile as he continued to hold her hands. "I understand. I mean they are a handful. All Titus does is scream. The problem is that his screaming makes his little sister scream and before you know it you got two babies screaming for no damn reason..." Yugo groaned. He smiled though as he placed a soft kiss on Kiku's lips. "I wouldn't trade them in for anything though. I love our kids. Besides, you think they're a handful now, just wait till they're able to walk! Just look at Ama. That girl is all over the place and all Nagi can do is chase behind her." Yugo chuckled.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Kiku saw the disaPpointment and frowned. "That's not what I meant! I don't look at it and think about the fire. I look at it all but lately I haven't. With the twins and such." She amended her statement. Not wanting him to get the wrong impression. "Trust me I love it. I do look at it just not as of late..." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 pm

"ITs hard to remember?" Yugo blinked. "I dont understand. I would like that a new mate would love the sight of her ring. When my mother had it, I remembered that she never took it off and almost all her smiles came from that ring." Yugo stated as he held her hand. He was wondering if giving her his mother's ring was a mistake. "You dont think...that its a hand me down do you? I mean...I gave it to you because my mother was very important to me. I wanted to share my love for her with you..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Kiku was relieved that he didn't get mad at her as she had only been speaking the truth. "It's not your fault it's theirs for not being more accepting." she replied. As he continued to speak she followed him to the blanket and sat next to him. She smiled as he nuzzled her and licked her cheek lightly. "I know you won't I trust you with my life." she assured him. As he spoke of the ring her eyes traveled to it before going back to his. "I remember...it's jsut hard to remember to look at it once in awhile." she stated.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Yugo let out a small sigh. He couldn't get mad. What she had said was true. "I'm sorry..." he whispered as he turned back to face her and sat down on the blanket. "I know that you're not use to this kind of treatment. The only reason I'm able to deal with it is because Nagi and I have been fighting all our lives to secure our position as heads of the pack. I can tell you though..." Yugo smiled and pulled Kiku closer to him. His strong arms wrapped tightly around her body as he nuzzled his nose into her neck and licked her cheek. "It will get better. I wont allow anyone to hurt you or our kids. You have my word Kiku." Yugo replied softly. His hands rose up to gently cup her cheeks as his dark brown eyes stared deeply into her blue ones. "I love you. That will never change." he smirked. His eyes than shifted down to the ring he had given her. "As long as the fire within in this ring burns, so will our love. I told you before but this ring and fire within it is proof of our connection. We must never allow it to go out."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Kiku blushed embarrassed by her answer now. "Oh my bad...those sound good as well." she replied. She watched as he pulled on the rope and then climbed up the stairs after him. Looking around she smiled it was gorgeous up here. "That's fine..." she replied to the wine statement but she didn't really care about that right now. At his statement she frowned "I do it just doesn't love me back." she replied. She knew it might be a mood killer but it was true. Half the people in the city lit below wanted her dead as well as their kids. That just wasn't something that she was used to.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:31 am

Yugo let out a gentle laugh when he heard her reply. He quickly grabbed her hand and led her back through the corridor they had just came from. "You know love, that desert question was a serious one. However, if you truly prefer wolf over chocolate covered strawberries...than I suppose I could arrange something." Yugo grinned. When they reached the end of the corridor, Yugo stood up on his tip toes and pulled on a rope hanging from the ceiling. A door came swinging open and a latter dropped to their feet. After climbing a few stairs, the two finally found themselves on the roof top of the palace. They could see the entire capital in all the directions along with the night life of the streets. "Here we are." Yugo smiled and placed a gentle kiss on Kiku's cheek. Over to the side he had already set up a blanket for them and a small basket. "I know you're still feeding the twins, so I got us some non alcoholic wine. It wont be as fun...but it tastes great." he smiled, his eyes shifting over towards the city lights as a gentle breeze blew through his hair. "I love this city Kiku. I hope someday you will love it as much as I"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:19 am

Kiku followed him into the dining hall. Her face lit up with a smile as she spotted the candles and delicious looking food. sitting next to him she enjoyed the evening of feeding each other and just having a good time. The feel of his lips on her ears made her shiver in pleasure. At his question she smirked. "Mmm...I think I'm in the mood for some wolf..." she whispered kissing his cheek playfully. "The roof then?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:06 pm

"Dinner will be in the main dining hall. Desert will be on the roof." Yugo smirked as he led her down the corridor and into the dining room. Yugo had candles everywhere the most delicious looking meal waiting for them. He wanted to make tonight special. He knew that Kiku would worry about him leaving and wanted to erase her fears as much as he could. "This way M'Lady." Yugo smiled as he led her to her seat. He pulled the chair out for her and once she was seated, he took his place right beside her. Throughout the night, they spent their time feeding one another while enjoying each others company. They had finished dinner, but had yet to leave the table. "So tell my love, what kind of desert would you like hm?" Yugo smiled as he leaned in close to warm of her ears, his warm breath gently blowing against it. "Is there anything you have a taste for?" he smirked, his voice filled with seduction as his lips slowly moved down from her ear to her neck.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 am

Kiku smiled as he assured her. "Okay good." she returned the kiss and sighed when se heard the knock. "GuEss we'll pick this up later." she teased. She smiled at Anita. "Thank you for doing this." she said as Yugo lead her out of the room. She pulled on Yugos arm. "Slow down." she laughed. "Where's dinner?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:18 am

"Yep, everything is ready for her. I want nothing to interrupt our night." Yugo smiled and pressed his lips against her own. When he heard the door knock, a large grin formed on his lips. He quickly walked over to the door to let Anita in. At thew moment, the twins were sleeping, but they wouldn't be knocked out for too much longer. Yugo left Anita a list of things she needed to do. He went over the list about three times before Anita got tired and practically pushed him right out the door. "This isn't the first time I've taken care of children. You two go and have a good time." she smiled. The old wolf knew how important is was for Kiku and Yugo to have some alone time before he left again.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 10:07 am

Kiku saw the suit and grinned she hadn't seen him in one ofthise before. "Okay and you have everything ready right? Bottles, diapers, everything?" she asked. She looked up at him as he took her hand and hen rested the other on her hip. When he told her his plan she grinned. "I did enjoy that." she smiled. Her eyes traveled to the door as she heard a knock. "Must be Anita."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:44 am

Tonight was going to be all about Kiku. Yugo had decided to speak the elders the fallowing morning. While she was getting dressed he was doing the same. He had put on a charming black suit and had even slicked his wavy brown hair giving him a more gentle man's look rather than a wild bad boy. "You look beautiful." Yugo smirked and walked up to her. He pulled a pink flower from behind his back and placed it within her hair. "Ok Anita will be here any moment. Oh, also..." Yugo smiled as one of his hands took her own while the other came to rest at her hip. "We'll be dining on the roof under the midnight sky. We did it once and I remember you saying that you liked it allot."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:29 am

The feel of his lips was one that Kiku had missed morethan anyhing. "I love you too." she replied. At the mention of dinner she smiled. As henkissed her neck she blushed her heart skipped a beat. "That sounds perfect." she replied. She set the twins in their new cribs and headed into the bathroom. She got in the shower finishig off before stepping out. Wrapping a towel around her she walked out grabbing clothes before returnig to the bathroom. She finished getting ready and reentered the room. She was wearing a short red dress and her hair hung straight going to her shoulders. "Do I look okay?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:24 am

"Kiku..." Yugo whispered as he turned so he was facing her. "I love you and twins more than anything else. Dont tell Nagi...but I love you guys even more than her. I'm sorry if in my attempt to make sure you were ok I made you feel unattractive." Yugo replied softly and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Tell you what. I want you to get ready because tonight we're going to have a dinner, just the two of us. After we're done with dinner we'll have a little desert and after that..." Yugo paused and moved in closer. His warm lips began to move up along her neck, along her jaw, and up over one of her ears. "I'm going to show you just how sexy I think you are." he smiled and gave her a wink. "You just get ready. I'll arrange for someone to watch the twins."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 am

Kiku sat next to him on the bed as he gestured her over. She looked over at Titus and smiled as he reached for her. She picked him up holding one twin in each arm. When he asked what had gotten over her she frowned. "I...you were so reluctant to spend time alone...I thought you didn't love me anymore or that I wasn't attractive enough...I hadthe twins so I thought you were done and didn't care anymore..." she explained feeling ashamed. "I'm sorry I feel so stupid now..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:55 am

"Yeah...I know." Nagi replied softly. She smiled and had Ama wave goodbye before parting with Kiku. Back in Yugo's room, he was preparing to address the council before Nagi's trial. He had taken the time to jot some notes down when she had walked in. Slowly, Yugo turned his head towards her. He let out a small sigh before signaling her to come over towards the bed. Titus was already up and rolling about the bed towards his father. "Just tell me what got into you? Have I ever done anything to make you mistrust me? Have I ever done anything that would make you think I'm having the time of my life on the battle field? Kiku...you should have known better than that."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:49 am

Kiku looked down at Soara as she beganto wake in her arms. "I know about that he told me." she stated. "And you remeber that my brother loves you. No matter how much Liza likes him or how perfect she may seem e doesn't care. He's oblivious." she laughed. When she mentioned the trial she frowned "Yeah I'll take herm. It will turn out okay." she forced a smile in all honest she was nervous too. "But I need to go see Yugo now." she smiled and headed toteir room. Entering she spotted Yugo. "Hey...I...I'm sorry..." she muttered her eyes trailing to the floor guilty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next