Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:33 am

"Hmm well nii-sama was...kinda the opposite. He had plenty of girls waiting at his door and had no problems about letting them in either...though...they never meant anything to him. He loves you Kiku and to my surprise...he's serious. No offense." Nagi smiled slightly as Ama continued to wiggle within her arms. "Oh one more thing. I'm...I'm going to face a trail soon. I know you have allot on your plate, but can I count on you to watch Ama while I'm on trial. I dont trust to many other people...and I really, really dont want Liza watching her even if she is perfect."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:49 am

Kiku looked at her as she spoke. "You didn't henwasnt with method morning." she relied. As Nagicintinued she frowned feeling a little guilty for getting mad at Yugo. "I know...but you have to understand that Daichi is the same. He never had a bunch of women like some princes do. He could have they were lining up at his door but he wouldn't. He always told Menotti was because he was waiting for someone he did t know who but someone. And after he found you he told me that you were that someone. He's in love with you...." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:33 am

Nagi's eyes widened slightly. She wasn't expecting to see anyone up so early yet alone Kiku. "W-Why are you here? Shouldn't you be in the bed?" she asked softly as she held Ama. When the pup saw Kiku's sleeping baby she nearly went berserk. "Shh. Dont wake her." Nagi growled and let out a small sigh. "Listen...I'm sorry if I tore nii-sama away from you this morning. I just didn't know what to do about Daichi. He swears that nothing happens...yet he could continue to give me reason to doubt him...or...at least the future him." Nagi sighed and closed her eyes for a moment. The very thought of Daichi being unfaithful made her sick. "You know...we wolves might be many things...I mean...I know I myself am short tempered, love to fight, and...well...can be bitchy...but I'm loyal to my friends, to my family. I would never do anything behind Daichi's back. You should know that nii-sama feels the same way about you. It wouldn't matter how long you two were apart. Nii-sama would never betray you. Wolves mate for life. Not even in death would he take another. My...My own father died shortly after my mother. I was just a baby...but nii-sama believes it was the grief that killed him."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:03 am

Daichi laid on the bed stretching out. "I'm so tired..." he groaned. "I love you have fun on your walk." he called after them. Once they were gone he cursed to himself. Wondering if he made a mistake today. His gaze traveled to the scar on his arm.

Kiki heard the two enter the garden and smiled. "Hey you two!" she called she was holding Soara in her arms as the baby was sleeping. "How are you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:37 am

At the sound of Liza's name Nagi's eyes narrowed sharply. Was Daichi really that stupid? Did he enjoy fighting with her? Nagi had to take in a very deep breath to keep herself calm. She simply nodded and walked over to Ama who was rolling about her crib. The wooden cage wouldn't hold the pup for long. "Come on sweetie. Lets go for a walk in the garden shall we?" Nagi smiled. Ama let out a loud bark and practically jumped right into Nagi's arms. "Shh." Nagi whispered as she quietly stepped out. "You know, you're at least a few weeks old. I think its about time you took your human form young lady." Nagi smiled. Ama's ears folded back and she let out a low whine. "Ok Ok...well I suppose whenever you're ready is fine with me." Nagi chuckled and nuzzled her nose into Ama's soft white fur. She'd die if it meant keeping her baby safe.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:04 pm

Daichi pulled on his shirt as he felt Ama nip at his pants. "Well there's always Liza..." He suggested. When she mentioned something different about Ama he frowned. He couldn't mention what had happened without Liza getting in trouble. "Uh no...she's growing up though so..." He walked back to the bed. "I have to sleep..." He groaned.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:59 pm

"Um later in the afternoon here. I'll set everything up for us." Nagi smiled. As he got up, she noticed something weird about his posture, but ignored it. "I know its been a long night. I think for now we should just sleep in...though I'm not sure how we'll do that with our little energizer bunny here." Nagi chuckled. Ama let out a small bark. The pup darted up to her dad and started nipping at his pants. Her small tail wagged happily as she moved in between his lips back and forth. "Hey Daichi...have you noticed anything weird about Ama? While you were gone I have her a morning bath and...well I dont know there's something different about her. Its...Its something in her eyes maybe..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 pm

Daichi was surprised by her offer. He was so tired he didn't knowy what to say. "Um...yeah sure..." He replied. Sitting up he looked at her. He hoped to god that she didn't notice the scar. "When and where?" He asked. He started toward the closet trying to find a long sleeve shirt.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:47 pm

ooc: Left an announcment on the Q/A board for you

ic: By the time Daichi got back to their room Nagi and Ama were awake. Nagi had just finished feeding Ama and now the pup was running around the room chasing after her own shadow. Nagi's golden eyes shifted up towards the door as Daichi walked in. She stared at him as he spoke, but still said nothing to him. She knew what she had saw and it scared her. However, there was no way she could worry about both Daichi and the elders. "Ok." she whispered softly before scooping up Ama into her arms and holding her. The pup didn't stay there long though and demanded to be set free. "Um...would you like to have dinner tonight? I mean...just the two of us?" Nagi asked, her eyes resting on Daichi's back now.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:40 pm

Daichi didn't even open his mouth. He crossed his arms trying to hide his newly attained scar. As he was being yelled at up and down. He went to say something but was yelled at so he kept it to himself. Hitting the wall he frowned. "Fine..." He muttered. He waited for Yugo to leave before sliding down the wall. He rested his forhead on the palm of his hand. "God...this is so out of hand..." He muttered. Standing he walked back to the room. "Nagi...I'm not cheating on you nor will I ever and I wish you'd get that through your head. I don't love Liza and never will. She was worried about you and I had comforted her and then she put her hand there just as you walked in. So please stop..." He stated then fell onto the bed exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:32 pm

ooc: yea thats fine

ic: Yugo looked pissed. He was sleep deprived and now he had to talk to Daichi about 'relationship' issues. All in all, this was a horrible way to start a morning. "Ok I'm going to make myself crystal clear. You're not going to say a damn thing. You're going to shut up and listen because so help me, if you say one word I WILL put your head through a wall." Yugo stated flatly as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Nagi thinks you're cheating on her. IF you're not, she thinks you will. She said she saw you and Liza all hugged up right in front of the garden. Now, I dont know what you were doing...and to be frank I dont wanna know. What I'm telling you is to get your head out of your ass and realize that what you do not only effects your own family it effects mine!" Yugo hissed as he stepped into Daichi's face and began to jam his finger into his chest. "Dont you dare say a word. I swear...oh god...I swear if you speak I just might might kill you! Now listen, you need to find Nagi and make things right. I dont know, maybe what she saw was a misunderstanding, maybe it wasn't, dont know and dont care. Just fix it!" Yugo snarled and pushed Daichi hard against the stone wall. "Oh and by the way, thanks to you your sister thinks I'm being unfaithful while I'm risking my neck for you two. Thanks for that." he grunted before storming back inside. Now, he had the elders to deal with. Honestly he wished that he could just throw them all off a cliff...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Ooc; sounds great lol)

Oic; Daichi was surprised by the flash of light. He let out a scream of pain as the burn traveled up his arm. After he let go he fell. "What was that?" He wondered staring at the scar. He watched as the hooded figure disappeared. He slowly stood, not sure what he had just promised. Standing he walked back to his room. Climbing into bed he was unable to sleep. Later he heard the door open and Yugo speak. He got up with a sigh and walked out finding Yugo. "What?" He muttered.

(Ooc: hope its okay I fast forward)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 7:01 pm

ooc: Ok I was thinking that the elder keeps his promise and saves Nagi, but after wards he's forced to try and kill Yugo due to a curse Dai places on him after the hand shake. Its all part of the binding part of the deal and since Daichi shook his hand, Dai meets the requirement of Daichi's free will. Sound good or no?

ic: The moment Daichi touched Dai's hand a bright red pulsing light surrounded them both! The blood of Dai flowed up Daichi's entire arm burning him and leaving a visible scar behind. The elder let out a hard laugh before releasing his hand and placing his hood back over his head. "Just sit back and relax. You're in the heart of Ogami territory, a land where very few living nekos have been permitted entry. Kick back, put your feet up, and relax. Allow me to do my work. Dont worry, everything will be taken care of." The elder grinned before leaving the tower. Daichi had just made a deal with the devil himself...
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:52 pm

Daichi cringed as he began to describe the scene. It began to play through his mind as be covered his ears. "Okay stop it!" he practically screamed. He reached out takig the elders hand. "We have a deal..." he stated. No longer did he wish to hear of the terrible things that he could force upon his wife and daughter. The images were too much for him to bear. He hoped that nothingto terrible would come from this deal. "Now what does this all entail for me?" he asked not sure what he had to do.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:44 pm

"I can promise you that the princess and your daughter will be spared." Dai smirked softly, his hand still extended. "However...if you have issues with the minor details...I could only convince the council of Nagi's crimes and see to it that she's given a very slow and painful death. Have you ever seen what disembowelment looks like? Could you imagine the horrific screams of your mate? You can hear them, cant you? You can see the blood flowing from her body as her inner organs are yanked out and thrown to the ground. You can see that gaze in her eyes cant you? It screams at you to do something, to save her. You can feel it cant you neko? Its that sensation that comes when one is about to lose everything..." Dai smiled before giving Daichi a small shurg of his shoulders. "I can see all those things plainly. They WILL become a reality very soon. The question is...will I interfere...or will I not?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Daichi stood with the elders help. As he removed the hood be frowned. The term elder was not thrown around carelessly in this case. He wasn't sure what being this mans servant meant or what t would entail but t was better than the death of anyone. He but his thumb as well but elf back. "Promise me first that no harm will come to my loved ones." he stared at him hard.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:29 pm

A slick grin formed on the elder's lips. He slowly shut the door before turning around to face Daichi once more. He stared at him in complete silence, his hands still resting behind his back. "Very well. I have heard your pleads. I will do all I can for Nagi and your child in exchange for your services." he replied softly and helped Daichi up to his feet. He had heard all he needed to hear now. After helping Daichi up the elder took a few steps back and removed his hood! He was old, that was for sure, possibly older than Daichi's father. His golden eyes brightened as he took a few steps back and gave Daichi a short bow. "You may call me Elder Dai. From this moment on, we make a blood pact." he grinned brought one of his fingers to his lips. He bit his finger just enough so blood flowed freely. He offered Daichi his hand and expected him to do the same. However, before Daichi took his hand, he pulled it back. "Be not a fool neko. Before you make this pact know that a deal with me is binding ." he stated with a large malicious grin. "Deal?" the elder smiled and extended his bloody hand to Daichi once more
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:57 am

Daichi looked up as the kaugh echoe throughout the room. "What's so funny?" he growled. As the elder continued to describe what he had to do Daichi felt despair. "Who? Who do I have to choose from? Huh?!" he started towards the Man. "I don't care take mentake my father! Just don't kill them!" he skid to his knees. "I beg of you please don't kill them I love them to mch to loose them! I'm on my knees begging you!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:48 am

The elder's leaned back as a hard laugh echoed from his lips. He eyed Daichi and slowly shook his finger from side to side. "Thats not what I asked. Anyone can give their own life. Its not that hard." he stated as he walked along the wall and drug his claws along the stone bricks. "Maybe you just dont care. My mistake. I just thought you'd want to save your family." he shurgged and headed for the door. He stopped short of it though and turned so Daichi would catch a glimpse of his eyes. His eyes were a fierce gold just brimming with every scheme imaginable. "To obtain that which you seek, you must first sacrifice something dear to you. This is the law of equivalent exchange which governs our world. If you're not ready to make a proper sacrifice dont waste my time. You should know though that as soon as Yugo leaves Nagi will be over powered, tried, and killed..."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 am

Daichi stopped mid stride as he heard the voice. When he spoke Daichi frowned. The voice was cold and filled with hate. At his question he frowned not sure where this was going. When he explains what would happen he narrowed his eyes. Gritting his teeth he clenched his teeth. "I'd give anything!" he shot at him. At the question of who though he frowned. "What...I'd give...myself..." his eyes stared down at the floor.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:30 am

"You seem nervous..." Came the sudden dark voice of the elder. He slipped in through the entrance and locked it shut. He was still wearing his hood, but even Daichi would be able to tell that the elder had his eyes locked onto him. "I'll give you points for showing up I suppose. I guess not all nekos are spineless cowards. No, you are either very brave or just very stupid." he chuckled and slowly circled Daichi. He came a stop right in front of him, his back bent over slightly as his hands came to rest behind his back. "How much would you give to save your family? What would you risk?" The elder asked and let out a dark laugh as he turned his back to Daichi. "They'll execute her you know? Sure, you maybe simply get off with being banished, but the princess and her abomination will die. For too long Nagi has made enemies with us. Now is our perfect chance to get rid of her." he grinned. "So...I'm asking you neko..." The elder stated with a devilish grin on his lips, one which Daichi would probably be able to sense. "How much would you sacrifice or...more importantly...who would you sacrifice?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:22 am

Ooc:sounds like a plan lol.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:14 am

ooc: oh i had forgotten about that meeting...um should we just rewind than?
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:47 am

Kiki foundan empty guest room and took it for her own. She rocked Soara to sleep and the. Found herself drift off shortly after.

When the clock struck midnight Daichi snuck out of bed. He headed to the tower and waited for the man to appear. He paced back and forth impatiently as he was anxious. What did he have to do to save his family? He knew it couldn't be easy or good.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:34 am

That night was the longest Yugo had ever had. It took him forever to put Titus to sleep. By the time the baby closed his eyes it was already morning. Yugo let out a deep sigh. He hadn't gotten any sleep at all. He called for Anita to come up to his room and when she did she was shocked to see the Kiku wasn't there. "Can you watch him please? I need to take care of a few things." Yugo stated in a tired tone. "As you wish." Anita replied softly and bowed her head. With that done, Yugo set out towards Nagi room. Early that night, Nagi had come back, but she hadn't said much to Daichi. She kissed both him and Ama goodnight before sliding under the blankets. Nagi hadn't been able to get any sleep either so when Yugo knocked she simply rose up from the bed and opened the door. "Hey sis. Get Daichi up for me and tell him to meet me outside." Yugo stated. Nagi simply nodded before crawling back into bed. "Nii-sama wants to talk to you..." she whispered, her eyes half shut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next