Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Jann followed Soara out. He wasn't sure what she was so mad about, but he was beyond happy. "Alright lets head straight to the library!" He exclaimed and grabbed her hand. He couldn't wait to unlock the seal! Once they reached the back of the library, all Jann had to do was wait for Soara to put in the code he could get into the room. "we're close babe. Its all thanks to you too." Jann smiled and leaned in to place a soft kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:47 am

Soara stared at the elder not saying anything. As the elder began to lave she looked to Jann as he spoke. Her eyes wiened as she had heard her father talking about that passage once secretly. As the elder turned she wached as he rpoduced the key. When Jann smiled at her she didnt return it as she turned and waked out of the room the elders words still bothering her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:15 am

"Is that so?" The elder blinked. His gaze shifted over to Jann, but only for a very short moment. "Then the answer is definitely no." he stated and rose to his feet. He was done talking to the two. Soara was naive and Jann clearly had other motives. Just as he was about to leave Jann turned sharply to face the elder's back. "The nights song shall never sing. The king and his men shall never dance. The clouds cryth for their sovereign, yet he hears nothing." the young wolf mumbled. Suddenly, yet slowly, Elder Xing turned around. "Where did you hear those words?" he asked, his voice calm, yet stern. "Its a passage that a friend gave me." Jann stated simply. Elder Xing stared JAnn down. He turned around and began to stroke his beard. If Jann had access to a passage that only an elder would know...something was seriously wrong. Xing needed to investigate. The elder hesitated as he pulled the key out from his cloak and handed it over to Jann. The young wolf grasped the key tightly and looked back at soara with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 1:09 am

Soara looked at the old wold andfrowned. His words stng ashe told her she'd amount t nothing. "What are you talking about? I havent done anything wrong." She replied. Looking at Jann s he slammed his handson the desk she stared. Then herattention turned to the elder as he spoke. "W...well he just wants to see it for some school thing."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:57 am

Jann jerked his arm free. He had come to far to be refused now. However, when Soara turned asked the elder to clarify his statement, he went quiet. The elder let out a soft sigh and ran his wrinkled claws along his bald head. "I have seen many things during my time. This includes hearts from all kinds of demons. I may have lost my eye sight, but but my vision is still crystal clear." he replied softly and leaned back in his chair. His hands came to fold in his lap. "I see your heart as well young half breed." he stated, his eyes on Soara. "The path you walk will bring you nothing but sorrow. Rather...one could say it is your destiny. Your future actions will decide whether or not your life will have any sort of real meaning." he replied softly. "What????" Jann blinked. He looked back at Soara even more confused. "This old fool is speaking in riddles!" He spat before suddenly slamming his hands on the elder's desk. "Are you going to give me the key or not?!" he hissed, clearly not caring about respecting the old wolf or not. Likewise, the elder didn't seem to be concerned with Jann's lack of respect. "Fate has already descended upon us. Whether I give you the key or not...will stop nothing. However..." Xing frowned and shifted his gaze between the two wolves. "Neither of you are deserving. Why should I have over the key?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:31 am

Entering the elders offce Soara frowned no having known that h elder was blind. She bowed even though he couldnt see and tok.a seat. "Sir we..." she stopped as Jann interrupted and then as in turn inerrupted byt he blind man. As they were deid Soara simply nodded respectfully and stood "thank you for your time." She was going to leave but Jann stood and began to disrespect the elder. "Jann stop it! Youre disrspecting him." She snappedpulling him towards the door. Whe the elder spoke of Janns heart she paused "excuse me if you dont mind wat do you mean by that?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:22 pm

Jann nodded and led out her the same way they had came in. Now, they had travel to the palace in order to speak with Elder Xing. When the reached they reached the Elder's chambers, they were allowed in by one of his assistants. "Elder Xing I presume?" Jann blinked. Sitting a behind a desk was an old demon with a long white beard that touched the floor. The elder looked up taking in the young couple. His eyes were a dull grey. It made Jann wonder if he was blind or not. "Rest assure, I see many things young wolf." The elder replied promptly as if he could read Jann's mind. "We've come for-" Jann began, but was soon cut off by a wave of the elder's hand. "I know what you seek. I might be old, but my ears still work pretty well. You wish to open a seal book yes?" he asked and pulled out a matching key from inside of his cloak. Just as quickly as he had pulled it out, he placed it right back inside. I can not give you my key. Though its true that no one knows it's contents, I can see just by looking into your soul that no good would come from handing you the book. Your request is denied. Be gone." he ordered and waved his hand once more. Jann's brown eyes turned into slits. He let out a very dark long growl and took a step forward. "So you're not even going to let me explain?" he snarled. "There is no need. I know your heart." The elder replied softly and for a moment, shifted his eyes over to Soara.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Soara sat up and gathered her own clothes throwng them on. Standing and fixing her hair she nodded. "That true." Sh agreed. "Well shall we go?" She askedcriously looking at him for a answer.

Ooc:yeah exam week for me
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 pm

OOC: fck, school just started today and I already feel like dying ><

ic: "Nothing." Jann replied quickly, maybe a little too quickly. He sat up and grabbed his pants. Maybe this was what he got when he mixed business with pleasure. His father had already warned him ahead of time. "Lets get dressed. We should go see that Elder as soon as possible. Its probably going to take both of us to convince him. Maybe after we're done we can go out or something."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:02 pm

Soara looked at him and oul tell he was slightly upset. "Whats wrong?" She asked seeing the weird look on his face. When he asked wha the shoulddo she shrugged. "Whatever you want its your hous." She stated.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:35 pm

"I suppose." Jann sighed softly. This was the first time he had brought a girl to his room and hadn't ended up getting laid. He felt....weird....very weird. "So..what should we do now?" he asked softly. He was pretty sure that matting was off the table even though he had been honest with her.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 9:16 am

Soara staredbck into his eyes as he spoke. At the question she shook her head. "Im not mad like i said i prefer you be honest and i respct you for it." She assured him. She lightly rested a hand on his cheek as h spoke. "Its fine. Im only hurt that you dont love me. But thats okay because i think its too soon to say we love each other dont you? Its takes time to finally love omeone." She stated. Thats how it had been with her father and mother and with nagi and Daichi.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:19 am

Jann closed his eyes and returned her kiss. He pulled back and took a moment to search her eyes. She had to be hurt, that much he was sure. "Are angry?" he asked softly. He seemed to be more concerned about how she was feeling then actually getting laid. Jann couldn't believe it himself, but his feelings were actually sincere. It was funny. He had never cared how the girls he had banged felt before. Yet somehow...Soara was different or at least made him feel different. "Please believe it was never my intention to hurt you. As I said...I...I care for you very deeply."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:16 am

Seeing the conflict in his ees she frond. No sure wha it was all about. As h began to speak she felt her face all slightly. As he lay beside her she sighd. Looking over at him she gave a small smile. "Its okay..i'd rather you be honest than to lie just to get wat you want. I respect you for tat." She turned on her side to face him. There was a small trace of hurt but she didnt mind that much love took time and she was willing to wat fr it to grow. He lightly kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:09 am

After hearing her question, Jann paused for a moment. He should have expected the question. He had heard it before and he had lied each and every time. Ama had been telling when the truth when she had called Jann a dog. Jann could have easily lied to Soara. It made things so much easier. Plus, he still needed to get the book from her. For some reason though, he found himself unable to look her in the eye and lie at the same time. Perhaps he really did care for her, care enough to be honest at least. Sighing softly, Jann gently stroked her cheek. "I have to be honest...I do care for you a great deal. I'm attracted to you in every way. I even love that big brain of yours and how you always show off how smart you are in some way. However...I'm...just not sure if I 'love' you, at least not yet. I'm sorry, I'm sure thats not what you wanted to hear." he replied softly and decided to lay down by her side. He kept hold of her hand though and kissed it. "I'm sorry princess." Jann replied softly. He didn't understand it. He had already lied to her a couple of times. Why couldn't he do it now of all times?
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:03 am

When he kissed her Sora instantly shut up. Listenin to him spak she found herself trapped. She felt likethere wasno reason for her not to mate with him. There was her parents of course but Nagi had saidthat at Soras age Yugo had mated at least once. But her mother told her to not just give i away...but she loved Jann right and he loved her? "W..well do you love me?" She asked returning the kiss she looked at him. "If you loveme we can mate i dont want to just toss my virginity away."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:50 am

"Shhh." Jann whispered softly. He placed a soft kiss on her lips to get her to hush for a moment. "Well as far as age goes, I'd say you're ready." Jann replied softly and pressed his finger into one of her breasts. "You've definitely got the body of one who's ready. Also, you seem to be mature even if you're only...what 13 in human years? Doesn't mean much though since we demons age much slower then humans meaning you've been around for far more then just 13 years." he stated and sat up some with a smile. Soara was normally so confident. It was a little funny so see her stammering over and over. "Now, as for how we would take care of it...well...you could jack me off or I could do it myself. I'd rather mate, but thats up to you princess." Jann whispered softly. He leaned back down placing another soft kiss on her lips, this one longer and much more passionate.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:28 am

Soarawassurrised to no see a trace of anger on his face. Itmade her want to reconsider...which she did. "What is...th..the proper age to mate?" She asked. "M..my mom hasnt talked about it..i mean..arenti supposed to be Ama's age? I mean we really shouldnt...i just i dont wanna hurt you though...and i...just i...dont know..." she kept stammering on not having a point really. She wated to mate with him sure but she ddnt want to dissappoint her parents."but how..else would..w...we take care of it..you cant see the eldedr that way..ah..i just...im gonna hut up now..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 4:17 am

Jann gazed down at her silent. Sure part of him was disappointed that she had doubts, but another part of him had expected this to happen since she had been so tense. "Are you telling me you dont want to?" he asked softly, though kept the tip of his member lightly pressed against her. He could see the nervousness within her eyes. "Well, if you're not ready thats fine I suppose." he replied softly and leaned down placing a soft kiss on her lips. It was strange. Jann didn't look even a little mad. "However, this thing down here is ready to go and wont be going down anytime soon. I'll have to take care of before we leave to see the elder I guess."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:43 pm

At his words Soara froze. She wasnt sure that she was ready for this. Not even sure that she was old enough to start mating. Feeling his member at her etrance she frowned "j..Jann...we shouldnt...im not even old enough..." she stuttered. Now nervous as to wat he woul respond. She returned his kis as he pulled away she looked at him wrapping her fingers with his.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Jann could feel her body heating up underneath him. The sounds of her sweet moans made his heart race. He had to have her even if it wasn't originally part of the plan. "Soara..." Jann whispered softly as his pulled back from one of her nipples. "I want you so badly..." Jann whispered in a deep seductive tone. His lips pressed firmly against her cheek and then against her soft lips. He moved her hand away from his length and moved his hips inbetween her legs. The tip of his length licked her entrance as his fingers interlaced with her own while he continued to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:30 pm

Soara felt the smil against hr lips nd produced one of her own. She was gld that she hd madehim smile. Feeling him insert his finger she gave a moan. Continueing to stroke his erected member. She pressed herself into his ody as she felt his kisses trail to herbreasts.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Jann let out a soft pleasurable moan. He smiled against Soara's lips as he deepened their kiss. His eyes closed slightly as he felt her grip on his member tighten. He smiled pushed one of his digits into her thrusting in and out lightly. "Mm yes thats it...just continue to relax." Jann whispered softly with a small grin as he licked her cheek and began to nibble his way down her neck and back over her breasts.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:10 am

Following his request the young half beed allowed her muscles to relax as she felt his finers moved ino her panties. Herbreath caught as he began to finger hr. "Mmm...oh god..." sh moaned as her grip on his member tightened slihtly. Her pace quickening as his did.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 3:03 am

"Mmm you dont have to apologize. Just relax. I wont hurt you." Jann whispered inbetween kisses. He closed his eyes tightly as a small shiver ran down his back. He wanted to make her as comfortable as possible, make her feel as good as possible. "This may feel a bit weird, but you'll love it." he whispered against one of her ears. Jann smoothly slid his hand into her panties. His fingers traced along her entrance and began to slow rub against her. As his lips moved along one of her ears, he upped the pace of his fingers, though had yet to actually penetrate her yet. His length meanwhile throbbed lightly between her soft fingers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next