Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:53 am

"I know." Jann whispered and returned her little smirk. Even if he did go to the elders it wouldn't do too much good. Tyren had control of most of the army. "I'll work out everything soon. In the meantime, your mother will be moved tomorrow. I think its best that you dont see her though so her location will stay secret. I'll be moving her myself." Jann stated as he pressed his warm lips against her cheek and then against a little closer to her lips. His hands began to run down the frame of her body as he moved her body back against the wall. "God...I've missed you." he shuttered and closed his eyes nuzzling his nose into the side of her neck again
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:46 am

Feeling his arms around her she stopped. The feel of his nose against her neck was comforting as she took in his scent as well. "The elders..." she muttered in response. Feeling his tongue working up her neck made a pleasured shiver travel up her spine. "You better I'm not very patient..." she muttered. turning in his arms to face him she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:41 am

"Soara...enough I get it." Jann stated as he wrapped his arms tightly around her from behind. He pressed his nose into the back of her neck. "Listen...I understand that I went about this wrong. I get it. However turning in my father wont go as magically as you think it might. Again, who do I turn him in to?" Jann sighed softly and continued to nose his nose into her neck. He was taking in her scent slowly, savoring it. He parted his lips and gently ran his warm tongue against her neck and up to one of her furry ears. "Give me some time to sort everything out. You wont have to challenge him. I promise. I'll work everything out. I cant have the demoness I love more then anyone else fighting against my father."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:35 am

Soara moaned lightly when he bit her lower lip. Her face fell however when he continued to speak about becoming alpha. "Well you went about it all wrong. If my father was still alive and you and I were to be...married one day you would've probably taken over with us." she wiggled from his grasp. "That thrown belongs to my family. You went about getting it the dirty way the cowardly way. The manly way is to battle for it. So either you turn in your father and stay in power without him or I'm going to challenge him and I don't care if I die. Then you can kiss your so called "love" goodbye."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:28 am

"Soara-" Jann whispered, though had to pause when he felt her luscious lips press against his own. He kissed her back and lightly nibbled on her bottom lip. "Who am I suppose to turn him in to? My dad and I are suppose to be running this thing. Besides, I still want to become alpha. I want to make allot of changes that your father refused to even consider." Jann stated and pulled back from her, but still kept his arms wrapped tightly around her frame. "When I'm alpha I'll see to it that your mother and aunt are released. Their lives wont be the same, but your life will change very little. Well...you'll be able to go out into the city whenever you want, but at the same time I doubt anyone will bow to you like they did in the castle."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:22 am

Soara let out a small squeak of surprise as he lifted her up and pinned her to the wall. "Missed you too." she replied with a smile. Kissing him back she grinned. Then frowned, "Yes, well Titus did." she explained. When he explained what he had managed she grinned. "That's a start right?" she asked. "But you could do more turn him in." she pleaded kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:18 am

As soon as Soara came out Jann picked her right off her feet and pinned her to the wall. It was dark, but he had a smile on his lips. "Missed you." he whispered softly as he pressed his body into her own and kissed her, though only briefly. "Did you tell your guardian about what I was going to do?" he asked after setting her back onto her feet. "That was dangerous...though I suppose I cant blame you. She told me flatly to butt out. However...I've managed to arrange for your mother to be taken out of her cell. She'll be placed in a small room on the 5th floor. I'm sorry..but I cant have her wounds looked after. I also cant guarantee how long it will be till she's found, but...at the very least...she'll have one day of peace...maybe two." Jann whispered softly. "I wish I could do more Soara..I really do."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:38 pm

Soara was just starting to drift off when she heard the light knock. Her head shot up as she moved to the door. Hearing Jann's whisper se smiled "yes I can hear you." She replied through the door. She wasnt sure if she should open it or not. Turning she saw that her cousin and brothr were still asleep. Slowly she slippe out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 pm

About a hour later there was a light tap on the door followed by a short pause. "Soara...can you hear me?" Jann whispered and pressed his ear to the door. He had spoken with Konna. In fact...she had given him an ear full, but Jann needed to see Soara. He missed her touch, the sound of her voice, and her cute smile.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:02 am

Soara glared at her brother "oh shut up." She snarled. She'd about had it with his attitude. She wasnt responsible for this mess and she wasnt going to let him make her think she was. If her father woke she knew he wouldnt blame her. After Konna left and the others showered she followed suit. While they were sleeping however she was awake waiting.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:16 am

"About time you cleaned the shit out of your ears." Titus spat towards his sister. Konna let out a long sigh. She was mentally exhausted from dealing with Yugo's children. "Anyway..do try to keep it down for the night hm?" Konna asked before leaving and gently closing the door. Ama let out a sigh too and stretched her arms over her head. "I'm going to shower and go to sleep. I want at least two hours of quiet." she frowned and shifted her eyes between her cousins. She didn't like where their relationship was headed, but she couldn't do anything to fix it at the moment. After Ama finished showering Titus jumped in too. By the time midnight came Ama was laying passed out on the bed and Titus was sleeping in a corner of the room with some sheets wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Soara glared at Titus as he told Konna what had happened. "He promised t free mother." She retorted. Then turned to Konna as she spoke of what to do. "But i promised him...l she trailed off though as Konna spoke again. At her question she frowned. "I...I know i used to and want to...but i dnt know if i can trust him and this is how he was ging to prove himself..." she explained. Then simply nodded as she said that shewould speak to him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 9:15 pm

"Is that all?" Konna asked, her eyes narrowing just a little more. "Soara made contact with that asswipe Jann!" Titus suddenly spat. "She's putting us all in danger, but doesn't care!" Titus hissed and jumped off the bed. Konna tiled her head back towards Soara. She closed her eyes for a moment. How would Yugo handle the situation? "Well..knowing him he'd yell and smash something..." Konna thought to herself as she opened her eyes and let out a small sigh. "You must assume that you can trust no one...least of all that boy. I'll speak with him in private. Until then, do not confront him. If he comes to this door again I want you three to escape through the window. Climb your way down into the garden and wait there." Konna instructed, her eyes were focused on Soara though. "You love him yes? I can understand, but now is not the time to be naive."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:22 pm

Soara felt Titus grip her neck as he as lifted off the ground. "You better shut your fucking mouth." She snapped. Though she was smart enough not to raise it. "He was also brainwashed by his father!" She growled. When he let go she glared at him. "Right I'm worthless. If i was worthless you would be in a fucking dragon's stomac digesting right now!" Her attention turned to the door however as Konna entered. "Nothing...Titus is just being a asshole again..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:12 pm

"Enough of this bullshit!!!" Titus spat and pushed past Ama. He walked right up to Soara grabbing her by her neck. "You're so fucking selfish! Are you so desperate for attention that you're willing to put ALL of us in danger again!? The guy lied to you! He used you! He had OUR dad attacked and OUR mother fucking tortured!!!!!!" Titus screamed right into Soara's face. He suddenly backed up and released his sister's neck. "Lets just leave her behind. She's worthless anyway." Titus growled. Ama's eyes turned into slits. "NO! She's our blood!" she screamed out. Suddenly, the door came flying open! In stepped Konna, her eyes glowing bright red. Her long silver hair swayed from side to side as she punched Titus in the face sending him flying into the bed! "What the hell?" she muttered, her right eye twitching. "I can hear your voices all the way in my office. You're damn lucky that Tyren left the palace a few hours ago." she frowned and crossed her arms over her chest. Titus slowly sat up. He bared his fangs up at the older wolf and wiped away the blood that flowing from his lip. Konna raised a brow. The tension was pretty thick. She turned to Soara and shifted her narrowed eyes between the hybrids. "I'm not good with juveniles..." she sighed deeply as she shifted her weight slightly. "Whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Soara looked at Ama as she approached. "Why cant you just trust him?l she asked. She was so confused she didnt know what to do. When Ama gripped her shoulders she pulled away. "Dont...just dont..." she snapped. She moved to the wall and slowly slid down it. "I'm stayingand waiting to see if h follows through with his word."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:53 pm

"Ok Soara..." Ama whispered as she walked up to her cousin. "Lets just assume for the sake of argument that his intentions are noble. Lets assume that he wont go running to his dad and really does want to help. What can he do? Also, we know that Konna is trying to work it out so we'll be able to leave if we have to. What if Jann does something to mess up those plans and we end up screwed?" Ama asked, though her voice was nice and calm. Titus however looked like he was about explode. "Soara this is the same guy who was working with his dad all along to take over. Now, I dont know if he intended for your dad to be attacked, but it doesn't matter because Jann clearly wanted him removed. Are you really going to open your heart to a guy like that?" Ama asked softly and placed her hands on Soara's shoulders. "Konna told us to alert her if we were confronted." she stated and her head back towards Titus. "Hang that white flag out the window so she'll know. We cant stay here."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:44 pm

Soara smiled as he pulled back from the kiss. "You better." She replied. Returning his final kiss she watched as he vanished. "Okay..." she whispered. Turning she slowly entered the room. "Dont say aything..." she said which was obviously directed at Titus. "He is going to help us. He's going to get mom out or at least try." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 4:22 pm

Jann nodded and smiled against her lips. "I'll look into the details and come back to you tonight with the results." He whispered softly as his fingers ran through her hair. He kissed her one more time before taking a few steps back and looking over his shoulder. "Tonight..so dont fall asleep." he whispered and vanished into the darkness of the hallway. Meanwhile on the inside of the room, Titus was sitting on the bed. His claws were tearing into the sheets. Ama was leaning against the wall with her arms crossed. "When she comes back in dont you say a damn word. I want to hear her side first." Ama warned her cousin. Titus simply spat at the ground. He wasn't going to allow Soara to fuck things up again for their family.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:27 pm

Soara felt him eepn the kis and went with it. And she was liking it too. Wrapping hr arms around his neck she kissed him deeper. There was no hiding that she had missed this. When he finally did pull away she looked at him. When he said that he could ree her mother she smiled slightly. "You swear?" She asked. Before he answered though he was kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:07 am

Jann pressed her body back into the door. He kissed her softly at first and was happy just to feel the sensation of her lips again. His arms wrapped tightly around her waste as he began to deepen the kiss, putting more passion into it. He moaned softly against her lips and let out a shaky breath when he pulled away from her lips. "Listen...I'm not making excuses. You dont know him. I do. However...if...I were to see about freeing your mother...would you please stop calling me a liar? I love you so much.." Jann whispered and pressed his lips against her own again.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 am

Soara looked at him as he made up lame excuses about why ther couldnt do what she asked. "So...i dont care you are just making up excuses. If you loved me you'd tun your father in." She snapped back. When he said he'd keep her safe she frowned. "Like lat time wen yourfather slaped me across the face?l she asked. However for some reason she couldnt look away s he leaned forward. Befoe she knw it they werekissing. In her head she screamed at herself for being so stupid but her heart told her to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:44 am

Jann suddenly pulled back. Was this her condition? Would she forgive him if he betrayed his father? "Soara you dont understand what you're asking me to do. Thing are 'calm' right now only because my father is waiting for the elders to make a decision. If I cross him and he finds out he WILL kill your mother, your brother, your aunt...everyone you've ever known. He'll make you watch and leave you for last. I..I cant help your mother...but I can promise that you and your brother and cousin will be safe. I know Konna is planning to get you out of the city somehow. You wont have to leave." Jann whispered and leaned in close to her lips. "I love you. I'll protect you.."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 am

"He didnt hate you he was suspisious. And it turns out he had ever right to be." Soara replied. When he kissed her neck she closed her eyes. Itwas only a couple days ago that h had done this same thing but things were normal... as he kept saying h love her she sighed. "And i thought at one time that was true. And i returned those feelins...but youbroke my heart..." she whsipered. She gave a small snifle as she held back the tears. "Anything? Likethrow over your father? Turn him in? Free my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 am

"I did it for us! I wanted you by my side. You know damn well that your father hated me. Didn't he tell you stay away? Do you think he was joking?" Jann asked though still had his arms wrapped around her. He pressed his lips softly against her neck kissing her tenderly. "I do love you. I'll say it over and over as many times as I need to. I love you so much Soara Ogami..." he whispered softly against one of her ears and gave it a gentle lick. "Please Soara...I'll do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next