Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:56 am

Soara slowly pulled back from his neck as he retreated from her ear. She moaned as he bit at hr bottom lip. She cloed her mouth on his and lightly sucked his upper lip. "I...love...you...too." she panted as she gripped his shoulders in an effort to hold in her release.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 4:48 am

"Ah...Soara..." Jann moaned against her ear while licking it tenderly. With a smirk he pulled back from her ear and nibbled on her bottom lip. "I love you so much.." he whispered, his fangs lightly grazing against her chin. He closed his eyes feeling her tighten around him making it harder to hard back his release.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:53 am

Moving her fangs she lightly bit down in a different spot before just grazing them against his neck. Trailing kisses up it as she felt him bgegin to give her ears attention. "Mmm..." she moaned against his neck as he began to thrust harder. Feeling his precum she groaned feeling her own walls tighten furthere as she grew close to her own release.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:49 am

Jann's neck tilted to the side given her more access to it. He shuddered underneath her and almost instantly began to thrust harder. His claws dug in more to her hips. The scent of their play time filled the room as he continued to moan into the night. "Fuck..." Jann muttered, his length already to the point where it was leaking warm drops of his seed. His head tilted up a little and took the side of one of her ears between his warm lips and sucked on it.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:44 am

Soara felt herself lifted as he brought her to sit up with him. Wrapping her legs around his waist as he held her up with his hands. She returned the kiss as her tongue played with his own. As he pullled back she let out a loud moan. Looking into his eyes she saw the lust that resided there. At hsi request she smiled "My pleasure." she replied. leaning over she lightly nipped the side of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 am

Jann smiled down at her as deeper moans began to escape his lips. The last thing he wanted was to hurt her while they were having their fun. He missed the feeling of her fangs against his neck though so he pulled her body up so she straddled his waist. His arms locked tightly around her body as he pressed his lips against her own while pushing his tongue in and swirling it over hers. His hips began to pump his length into her entrance. Her tightness made him moan in delight against her lips. He pulled back though, his eyes completely glazed over with lust. "Mm bite me love..." he moaned, his tongue lightly running along the underside of her jaw
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:29 am

Soara moaned as she felt her body pressed into the sofft sheets of the bed. The feel of his lips on her neck drew a soft moan from her. She returned the gesture as her fangs lightly grazed his neck as well. The touch was broken though as he lifted her up slightly formt he bed. Feeling the pace pick up she moaned. "You're fine..." she promised him. She could feel her walls begining to clench around his member,.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:26 am

"Mm gods I've missed this.." Jann moaned softly against her lips. He pushed her body harder into the bed and shifted his lips down the left side of her neck. His fangs only lightly grazed her flesh. Soon the bed began to creek underneath them. Jann sat up again and grasped her hips lifting them a few inches of the bed. He bit down on his lower lip as his member throbbed wildly against her inner walls. He suddenly began to thrust deeper and harder into her, but still kept their same neutral pace. His claws dug into her hips accidentally leaving a few light scars behind. "Mmm Soara...let me know...if I should take it easy..." he moaned out, the bed rocking a little harder now.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 am

Soara's eyes closed as Jann pulled back from her lips. Feeling him enter her she moaned then whimpered as he pulled out. Though it was soon replaced with more moans as he thrust his whole length back in.The increase of pace brought a smile to her lips as she Tried to keep up with him. Kissing him back she moaned lightly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:16 am

Jann closed his eyes and moaned softly against her lips. He pulled back to sit up slightly as he lined his member up with her womanhood and entered her slowly, savoring the warmth of her inner walls. His claws dragged over her hips and dug in as he pulled out before thrusting the full length of his member into her. Jann's head titled back. His lips parted releasing a lewd moan as strong shivers ran down his back. His head shifted back down towards Soara smiling as he began to pick up their pace a little. He leaned down to capture her lips again while firmly groping her breasts.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:11 am

"I think that I already informed you of this flaw." Soara teased back. She watched hungrily as he undid his belt and pulled off his pants. To her it was excruciatingly slow. "No you can't." she grinned as she locked her arms around his neck to pull him into the kiss. Feeling his member start to enter her she moaned against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:08 am

"Mm you really are impatient..." Jann chuckled softly as he sat up and undid the buckle on his pants. He couldn't blame her though. He had been craving her touch for a while. It seemed like it had been forever since their first night together even though it had only been about a week or two. "Well I suppose I cant keep my princess waiting can I?" Jann smirked and pulled his pants down. His member throbbed lightly now that it had been free from its prison. Jann smiled as he moved between her legs and leaned down to capture her lips in a long passionate kiss while he slip the tip of his length slowly against her entrance.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 9:05 pm

Soara moaned lightly as he trailed kisses over her body. She felt the cool air touch her body as he yankd off her remaining clothes. "Maybe you sould take them off then?" She suggested gripping his pants. His fingers brushing her entrance sent a chill through her. "Dont be a tease."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Jann loved the sounds of her purrs. He leaned down lightly kissing over the areas on her abdomen where he had traced his claws. The scent of her arousal filled his nose causing a bulge to form within his pants. He looked up at her, lustful brown eyes locking onto her own before he yanked her pants and panties down and tossed them to the side with the rest of their clothes. He leaned in kissing his way up along her legs and inner thighs. "Mm I guess only my pants are left..." he smiled pressed his warm lips against her navel once more. His warm fingers ran against her entrance teasingly.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:33 pm

"I think i may need a little more convincing." She teased. The feel of his tongue and mouth on her ear sent a chil through her body as she purred softly. "I...think so too..." she moaned. As his hands traeed up and down her body she bit her lip already completely turned on. As his hands came to rest hooked on her pants se looked at him. "Take them off please..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 am

"Only getting there?" Jann smiled against her ear before switching the other. This time, he closed his lips over the tip of her ear and began to suck softly. His wet tongue tickled the back and around the sides while his warm hands worked their way up along her body. "Mmm I'd say that your ears still crave attention.." Jann smirked and pulled away from her ear. He leaned down licking her cheek as his claws slid down her belly and hooked into her pants.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Soara smiled at his response. "Well i think you're getting there." She replied. Returning his kiss she laughed. "Well would you prefer me to be shy?" She teased. Feeling his mout on her breast made her moan slightly. Kissng him she ran her hands through his hair "guess you'll have to find out." She replied. His actions on her earsbrought a loud moan from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

"Until you believe me..and you say it back." Jann whispered. He seemed to be serious about his feelings towards her. He gazed down at her smiling though as she took her shirt off and tossed it to the side. "Hehe I remember that the first time we were together you were so shy." Jann teased and leaned down to gently run his warm tongue over one of her breasts. "Mmm it seems that you're not so shy anymore. I think I like that..." Jann whispered with a wide grin. He kissed his way back to her lips, but pulled back for a moment. "Hm I wonder..are your ears still your sensitive spot?" he smirked and moved to hover just above her. His tongue slowly began to roll over the back and sides of her fuzzy neko ears.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 pm

Soara laughed "oh you found it somewhat fun." She teased. She smiled as he punced on top of hr. Looking up her ees roamed over his well built ches as she laned up and kised him. Pulling away she heard him say that he loed her again. "How may times are you goin to say hat?" She teased. Pulling hr own shirt off she tossed it to the side.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:34 am

"Maybe for you..." Jann pouted as he took off his shirt and threw it to the side. His build was just as hot as the last time they had been together. "You're not the one who got your hips smashed into.." he stated and pounced right on top of her. A soft smile formed on his lips as he gently ran his fingertips down her cheeks. "I love you Soara." he whispered for the 11th time that night. He leaned capturing her lips in a tender kiss and held it for a while before pulling back. "Everything will work out and we'll be together."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:28 am

Soara grinnd as he began to wander through the halls. She giggled softly as he bumped into tables and other things. Then turning her attention to his ear. Her hands played wit his hair as well. "Am i?" She whispered. Whe he finally found a room she grinnd as h threw onto the bed. "That was fun..." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:22 am

"Mm that I do." he grinned and wrapped his around her to hold her up. Now they just had to find somewhere private for a few hours. Jann carried Soara through the darkness of the halls. It was kinda hard to kiss her and walk at the same time so ended up bumping into a few tables. He closed his mouth shut to keep from laughing. He peeked around the corner while still holding her up. His body was already going numb from the way she nibble on his ear. "You're making this hard..." Jann moaned softly. When he finally did find an empty room he tossed Soara playfully onto the bed and locked the door.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:17 am

Soara looked at him as he spoke. "Hm...i think i ca manage..." she said seductivly. Returning his kiss as she felt him press her hard against the wall. She pulled her legs up around his body as she wrapped herars aroundhis neck. "Remember how i said i as impatient?" She askedlustfully. She lightly nibbled on his ear.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 5:06 am

A sly grin formed on Jann's lips. He had almost forgotten the soft sounds of her purring sounded like. He pulled back from her neck and took her hands into his own. "Do you think you can sneak away from your brother and cousin long enough for a little..." he paused and pulled her closer into his chest. His warm tongue gently caressed her cheek. "Fun." Jann smirked. His finger tips were lightly tracing down her spine. He lips pressed passionately against her own as he pressed her body a little harder into the wall.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 4:56 am

"You better." she replied with a smile. When he said she couldn't see her though she frowned. "O...oay..." she frowned. The fact that he would personally see that she was taken care of made her feel a little better. When he kissed her cheek and then nuzzled her neck she smiled purring lightly. "And I missed you..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)   Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire & Ice II: Age of Rebirth(private/mature/continued)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next