Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:59 am

"Oh really? Well I might just have to carry you I suppose." Ryu smiled as he stood to his feet and stretched his arms out. He grabbed his clothes and quickly got dressed. The last thing he wanted was to be seen dressing should the twins get up. For the most part, most of the bites Candra had given had partially healed with the exception of a few on the left side of his neck. "Oh, I wont be able to zip us there through the shadows. For one its far too long of a distance. Second, its dangerous. We'll have to get to the capital the old fashioned way however once we reach a certain point I can just fly you and twins on my back." Ryu smiled as he finished buttoning his shirt. He turned to face a small mirror on his desk and ran a hand through his messy dark hair a few times. "Um...what should we tell the twins? I'm sure they'll ask if we're mates or back together. What do you feel comfortable with?" Ryu asked, his body turning slightly so he could see her. That pleasurable smile was still painted on his lips and probably wouldn't go away for a while.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:34 am

Candra shivered as his thick length slid out of her. Her forhead rested against the mirror before Ryu turned her. She smiled up at him and returned his kiss fully. "I love you too" She breathed softly against his lips. She chuckled softly when he teasingly mentioned how they still had some time left. By the end of their play time Candra was exhausted. She was laying back against Ryu's chest, her eyes closed. Her ears perked at his comment and she smiled, "Hm...that it was." She said softly as she opened her eyes and sat up. " The kids are beginning to wake" She said, hearing their thoughts in her mind. Candra stood up, having been the wise one to grab their clothes when they left the bathroom. She put on her tube top and skirt, the claw marks on her back already almost healed. "Hn....I'm going to be sore tomorrow because of you" She whined softly as she stretched her back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 pm

Ryu's body shuddered as he felt her slick inner walls tighten around him, triggering yet another released. He moaned wildly as he pumped another large large into her before pulling out and watching their juices spilling onto the bathroom floor. Ryu's head came to rest on her back as he closed his eyes to catch his breath. His body was nearing its exhaustion point, yet he craved more. He looked up at Candra wondering if she felt the same and pulled her up so she was facing him. "I love you...I always have." he whispered as his hands gently cupped her cheeks. He moved in kissing her lips as if he hadn't done so in years, as if he had forgotten the soft sensation of her lips. He pulled back, though only a little. A soft playful smile formed on his lips. He turned his head towards the door to listen for any sounds the kids might produce had they been awake. "We might still have some playtime left...you know...if you can handle it." Ryu grinned and wrapped his arms tightly around her body. A few hours later, they had somehow found their way into Ryu's old office and had finished up a few rounds. Ryu sat with his back against his old chair, his eyes half open and a big grin on his lips. He held Candra in his lap as he leaned back and ran one of his claws gently along her back. "Now that...was amazing..." Ryu whispered softly and let out a small yawn. He had forgotten this pleasurable tiredness which only Candra could produce.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 4:39 am

A soft snarl left Candra's throat, feeling Ryuten's claws sliding down along her back. The sweet mixture of pleasure with a sting of pain. Her bright blue hues met his red ones in the mirror before they closed as she moaned out when he thrust into her. Her hands gripped the edge of the sink as he pushed into her, ravaging her body. As his thrusts became deeper Candra could feel her body coming close to its first release. She moaned his name as her ears folded back, her claws digging into the marble sink. "A-ahhn....I...I'm cumming" She moaned as he thrust in a few more times and her body tightened around his length as her juices covered his length, her tight walls milking him, wanting every drop she could take from him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:28 pm

Ryu's eyes closed tightly as his member slid into the depths of her woman hood. His claws ran down her back and over her hips flexing slightly as a soft pleasurable growl came from his lips. His crimson eyes shifted forward towards the mirror. His lustful pupils were took a nearly shit shaped form as he began to thrust into her, his length throbbing against her inner walls. Each time she pushed back Ryu's length slid in deeper and harder. His moans quickly picked up as he found a nice steady rhythm for the both of them. His hands slid up along her back and over her shoulders gripping them. Her name escaped his lips as his thrusts grew more intense and his hips began to slam repeatedly into her backside.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 7:17 am

Candra moaned feeling his length thrusting into her faster before her came, she moaned, just nearing her climax when he pulled out. She let out a soft whine as she pouted at him as he carried her over to the sink, her slender body clung to him as he walked before setting her down. She blinked and looked up at him, her tail wagging, she enjoyed his totally perverted mind sometimes, they always came up with fun positions to have sex. She shivered while gripping the edge of the sink, "They're still asleep" She moaned softly as his lips slid along her back. Her ears folded back and she gave an inpatient yelp as he slid back into her, having yet to climax herself, her body was eager for it. She looked up into the mirror, her lustful gaze set on him as she push er ass back against him and moaned softly as she took his length a little deeper
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Ryu closed his eyes tightly and winced as he felt her claws drag down his back. He had forgotten the pleasurable sting that came from them. Ryu's own claws slid deeper into her hips, his thrusts becoming more powerful as the warmth from his breath brushed against the bites he had left on her neck. His member throbbed against her slick inner walls, his body already nearing its breaking point. "C-Candra...oh gods..." Ryu moaned out, his fangs lightly graving the flesh of her collar bone. A sudden flush of seed suddenly erupted from his member. The dragon let out a low hiss as he began to pump his thick length rapidly inside of her filling her to brim with his seed. Ryu's eyes closed slightly as he let out a long pleasurable moan. He wasn't down quiet yet though. He pulled out of her, his length still hard covered with a mixture of their juices. He pulled Candra off from the wall, his strong arms easily carried her over towards one of the sinks while he kissed her. "A few more rounds...the twins can wait..." he that with a seductive growl as he placed her on her feet. Ryu quickly turned her body around and bent her over the sink, his lips moving along the back of her neck as he did so while the tip of his length licked her woman hood once more.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:38 am

Candra snarled lightly as his thick length slid inside her, her body tensing, her claws sliding down along his back with pleasure from his thrusts. Her ears folded back as she returned his hungry kiss with just as much lust and passion while rolling her hips against his each time he thrust into her, her breathing increasing as he picked up the pace. Her body could never forget how his made her own feel, how his exotic scent drove her senses wild. "Ahn" She moaned, tilted her head back as his thrusts became a bit deeper, her breathing erotic as her soft moans filled the girls shower
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:35 am

"Hmm...is that so?" Ryu smirked. She wasn't only one who was pent up and somehow he felt that his was just a little bit worse. Ryu closed his eyes as he took in a large whiff of her scent. His ears twitched as her hot breath rolled over them. He suddenly removed his towel and lifted her up onto the wall. Ryu began to kiss her passionately. He angled the tip of his length against her folds before slowly entering her. His eyes closed as he let out a low gasp. His member throbbed hard against her insides. "Gods...its been too long..." Ryu mumbled, his claws digging into her bare hips. In his haste he had left her top on, but he didn't care. Ryu moaned out as his length pressed into the depths of her entrance. His lips pressed hard against her neck as his body pressed her harder into the wall. His moans began to grow louder and louder, his heart racing as he sped their pace up. He hadn't had sex in very, very long time so his stamina had dropped a little. He wasn't worried though, he was sure that they'd make up for lost time. "C-Candra..." Ryu panted, his lips now pressed against her own, his tongue twisting and rolling over her own as he drove his hips up into her own.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:26 am

Candra blinked and looked at him for a moment. Now he wanted to be healed? Her eyes softened for a moment before she smirked. "Maybe.... that is, if you can satisfy me completely... I've been very pent up over the year" She groaned softly as his hands slid along her body. She lifted her leg between his so her thigh rubbed against his groin. "If you can do that... I'll consider healing your eye" She said with a smirk. She was simply challenging him again. Of course she was willing to heal his eye if that is what he wanted. She was choosing him. "Claim me once again as yours...." She breathed into his ear
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:15 am

"Well I had to get my point across. Sorry for boring you." he moaned in between kisses. As she removed his eye patch, Ryu paused for a moment. Now that he thought about it, Candra had never acted negatively towards his scar. She had even offered to heal it for him. "Hey...does that offer still stand? You know...the one you made to heal my eye?" he asked softly while moving his lips gently against her neck and taking small nips here and there. His hands slid down along every single curve of her body. It seemed like it had been forever since his touch had covered her. "I want to see...I want you to heal me...and I want you to stay by my side." Ryu whispered seductively. The tips of his fangs were sliding along the tips of one of her ears. His long warm tongue began to gently caress both before sliding its way back down her neck. Ryu's hands soon came to the front of her skirt and promptly yanked it right down. His claws flexed over the smooth surface of her thighs leaving small scratches behind
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:05 am

Candra gasped, a smirk crossing her lips as he pinned her to the wall. "Hn... well you were taking to long to make a move I was getting bored" she said. She closed her eyes against his kiss, returning as her arms wrapped around his neck. The scent of his lust filled her nose making her shiver. One of the things she enjoyed most of Ryuten was being able to control him sexually. Since they were both so stubborn with everything else, this was the one game she was always able to win. Her ears flattened as she moaned against the kiss, her fingers running through his hair as she removed the eye patch. She nuzzled the scar before lightly kissing it, while rolling her hips against his
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:56 am

"Yeah...that part of you hasn't changed either." Ryu sighed. He was trying really hard to be serious and keep his lustful thoughts aside, but she wasn't exactly being a team player. When she fell and pressed her breasts against his chest, Ryu's eyes widened slightly. He couldn't help but shiver as he felt her claws run down his back and chest. The feeling of her warm moist tongue rolling against his neck would have been enough to make any man go mad. "C-Candra." Ryu whispered, though it came out as more of a moan. As she slipped by him, Ryu grabbed again. This time, he pressed her back firmly into the wall. "You said the twins wont be up for a few hours right?" he asked, his eyes filled to brim with lust for her. "You should have kept your clothes off...you know I'm already weak to your games." Ryu whispered before pressing his lips firmly against her own. He hadn't kissed her in some time. He wanted the savor the sensation of her lips pressed against his.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:51 am

Candra shrugged as she threw the towel aside. Grabbed her clothes and stood up looking at him and pouted, her ears folding back as she looked up at him. "But playing is much more fun" She huffed and smirked at his own attempts to seduce her. She was waiting for him to make the first move, but as always he needed a little push. She went to take a step back and slipped, her body pressing against his, her breasts against his chest and her claws lightly slid down his back as she caught herself. "I'll keep it in mind..." She said ad slid her tongue along his neck before sliding her hand down his chest, toward his abs before she pulled back and walked around him, putting on a black halter top and a dark blue jean short skirt, her tail still wagging as she headed for the door
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:40 am

"Oh my god...you really haven't changed..." Ryu sighed in defeat. He slowly shook his head from side to side as he wrapped a towel around his waist. When she brought up the tigress, he simply shurgged his shoulders. "Your taste leaned towards mutt not that long ago. How exactly are you any different?" he asked, his brow raised as he walked up to her once more. He stood in front of her blocking her path out of the showers. "Candra...all playing aside. I'm worried about your health. At the very least promise me that you wont give me any problems on the way to the capital? I really wanna make sure everything is ok with you." Ryu whispered as he moved closer to her. His finger tips gently ran down her sides, touching her in a way only he could. His hand came to rest on her hips as his lips hovered just inches from her own. "I'm worried about you. So are your children. If you wont do it for me...do it for them."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:28 am

Candra's eyes became more playful as he pulled her against him. She smirked, barely leaning her body against his. She smirked and took in a soft break as his lips brushed against her ears, her tail wagged slightly. She chuckled softly and patted his hand that held her arm. "Give you a break?" she questioned and took her arm back. "But its so much more fun to to be difficult," She said and turned again, her tail brushing against him. "I wonder if you have it in you to be stuck at my hip anymore... your eyes seemed more focused on feline as of late" She said with a challenging tone as she grabbed her towel and rubbed her wet hair until it was damp. She leaned over to get her clothes, her tail wagging playfully
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:20 am

"Dont you dare..." Ryu growled, his fangs baring slightly. "Say what you will, but dont you dare pin all of this mess on me. You have your part to play." he stated before shutting off the water and grabbing a towel. Ryu blinked though as she walked up to him. He saw the look in her eyes. He had seen it a thousand times and it still mesmerized him. "Candra...dont under estimate me." he stated and lightly pulled her by the arm and into his body. "I'm going to comment 100% of all my energy into making sure that things go right. I will manage the war, the twins, and you. The question is..." he paused and leaned in, his lips gently brushing against the side of one of her ears. His voice lowered slightly taking a deep seductive tone. "Are you going to be difficult...or are you going to give me a break?" he asked and pulled back from her, though his hand was still around her arm. "I'm serious about this. I wont give you the chance to run. We will be together...allot. When we're not, you can best believe I'll have eyes on you. There's no escape. Until you're better...or until the war ends...whichever comes first, I'm going to be stuck to your hip."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 am

Candra leaned over as he looked over at her, her tail giving him teasing views of her ass and womenhood. She was washing her legs now, rubbing them with the soapy rag. "Hnn I didt give you a warm good bye because I was forbidden from taking place in the war in the first place. And I've only seen Sesshomaru twice, maybe three times since him and I had dinner together at the capitol." She said. "Maybe if you didn't assume things we wouldnt be in this mess" She said as she stood and turned so she faced him, rinsing her heair once more of the conditioner she had left in it for a few minutes before shutting of the water and rang out her hair before walking up to him. "Is that so.... and how ever do you plan to keep an eye on me the entire time? It will be quite the task having to report to your family, watch the twins and look after me" she said with a smirk, and tapped her finger against his chest. "I wonder if you can handle all that with so much on your plate already" She said, her eyes seductive. She turned, her tail brushed against his thigh as she started to walk away
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:02 am

"That seems...like an unlikely story. I doubt I would have believed it if I hadn't seen one of your fits..." he replied softly, his eyes facing the floor at first before shifting over towards her. Ryu watched her closely, his eyes filling with want. It was amazing. Even after all these years and after everything they had been through, she could still produce raw desire within his heart. "Listen...I dont know why I didn't get any of your letters. I'm guessing things were so hectic that the mail took a back seat. When I wasn't fighting I was thinking about you and twins though. However...after a while...I just assumed that maybe I wasn't missed. For all I knew, you could have been living it up with the boy. It wasn't a far fetched thought. Also, when I left you didn't exactly give me a warm goodbye." Ryu stated and began to wash all the dirt and blood from his hair. "But...I'm not here to bring up the past. I want to focus on our future. Seeing us fight...its not good for the twins. Thats why before we leave I want to air everything out. If you've got something on your...well..." Ryu paused, his eyes scanning over her curvy body once more. "Chest...than you should say it and we should duke it out right now. Once we hit the road there will be no turning back. We WILL head straight for the capital and once we're there I'm going to do what I can to make sure your heath is restored. Now...I didn't tell the twins this...but if that means having you stay by my side until the war is over...than thats how its going to be Candra."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:52 am

Candra's ear twitched as she scrubbed shampoo into her hair. "No...if it had been, I would have cut off his hand" She said as she slid her fingers over the healing scar. "This happened about a week ago when I was out training the twins in wolf form. I had a fit near a cliff and and lost my balance. I landed on some jagged rocks and dislocated my hip for a couple days..." She said passively. "The scar wound was big, thats why its taking so long for the scar to heal" She said and tilted her head back, rinsing her hair, her tail swaying slightly. She grabbed a cloth and put some body wash on is and began to lather her own body, her shoulders, her breasts, her tones stomach. The suds slid down her curved body, her tail raised as she cleaned her backside as well, not shy to clean every inch of herself in front if him.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 am

Ryu gave Candra a nod and followed her back towards the girl's showers. He would have been lying had he said that he didn't feel a little awkward. As they walked in, his eyes instantly hit the scar located on her lower hip, one Ryu knew for sure he had never left. Frowning slightly, he removed his clothes and entered the shower next to her own. Despite his own age, his body didn't look a day older than it had when Candra had first meant him. Dragons aged very slowly and Ryu by dragon standards, was still very young, nearly a child. "What happened?" He asked, good eye staring off straight in front of him as the hot water rolled down his chest. "I remember your body well...and I dont recall you ever having a scar. It looks fresh too." he stated and began to slowly run his lathered bath cloth down along his arms, chest, and abs. "Did that boy do that to you?" he asked. Naturally, by boy he meant Sesshomaryu
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:37 am

Candra's ears flattened when he said he wanted to talk. All their talks turned into fights... "They'll be asleep for another hour or so, I should take a shower too" She said and ran her fingers through her hair. She reached under the desk and grabbed a bag that had some extra clothes in them before turning her back to him and started to walk. "The boys showers no longer work, the students have been alternating the girls bathroom but since everyone has been cleared out it shouldnt matter." She said. She walked into the bathroom ahead of him, removing her clothes on her lower hip was a still healing scar, a scar from something recent. Candra turned on the water and stepped under the spray, closing her eyes. Despite having had three kids already, she still had a body that would make any girl jealous and any guy stop and stare. Her once pale skin had become a little more tan from spending so much time in the son with the twins.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:29 am

Ryu let out a low yawn. He had slept at Candra's desk since there hadn't been enough cots to go around. He sat up, his back in a little pain from the position he had slept in. Sighing softly, he rose to his feet and noticed that Candra was gone. When she came back though, he let out a small sigh of relief. "You look better." he whispered softly so the twins wouldn't wake up. "I'm going to grab some spare clothes from the gym and hit the shower. After that...we should talk. We actually have allot to talk about. Right now, your health and the twins safety come first. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make sure both those objectives are taken care of. The twins already know where we're going...but we should still talk." Ryu stated as he rose to his feet and cracked his back. He tightened his eye patch so it wouldn't fall off. He didn't want to scare the twins should they wake up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 am

"I've been fighting to survive all m life.... this is nothing new" Ryukai said as he got up and put Kasumi down. Kasumi pouted and Ryukai smiled down at her. "You know how to contact me when you need me" He said as he rubbed her head. "Behave you two" Ryu said. "By Ryu" Kei said and waved. "Bye Ryu...." Kasumi pouted as her brother walked out. The twins curled up on one of the other cots and fell asleep. By morning Candra was up, she had gone down and gotten some cereal from the lunch room for the kids. She seemed fine, as if yesterdays fits had never happened... she really was good at hiding things from those around her....
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:27 am

Ryu nodded and let out a soft sigh. He would rather have had Ryukai with him, but he wouldn't force him to go if he didn't want to. "Very well. Be careful and never underestimate your enemy no matter how weak he might seem." Ryu stated before turning to the twins. He hugged Kei while holding onto Candra's hand tightly. "I want leave. Dont worry you two, mommy is going to be just fine. I'll make sure of it. You'll see, she'll be smiling in no time at all." Ryu smiled although he knew that a great number of fights would probably take place between him and Candra on their way to the capital. He wouldn't back down though, not until he was sure that Candra was healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: