Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 1:33 am

"Nah, there's no reason for me to be there... I'll be of better use in the battle...." Ryukai said and looked back to his father. "You should stay with mom and the twins.... you know she's not going to listen to anyone else.... She may be stubborn with you... but she does listen when you make her see who's boss... other wise we wouldnt be going to the capitol in the first place now would we?" Ryukai asked. Candra shifted as she slept, turning so she facd Ryuten, her hand lightly squeezing his as she slept. "Don't leave again dad...." Kei said. "Yeah papa... mommy will cry again..." Kasumi said looking to Ryuten
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 7:27 am

Ryu let out a deep sigh. He pulled Kei onto his lap and sat his son down. "I know you guys dont like it, but I promise it wont be for long. Right now we need to make sure your mom is healthy. I cant do that if she stays down here. Originally, I was going to let her do whatever she wanted, but things have changed. We need to get mommy better. Once that happens maybe the war will come closer to ending and we can all come back to the school." Ryu replied softly before shifting his gaze up to Ryukai. "I know your mom is stubborn. I'm not backing down on this one though. I think in this situation...I know whats best for everyone. Candra can not and will not fight in this condition. Once she's better...she can do whatever she likes." Ryu stated with a small huff. "Oh and naturally you can come as well Ryukai. My family's home is open to all my children. That includes you. I'd actually prefer if you did come. I'll need someone to help me watch the twins and make sure your mother does as she's told. I still have a war to fight and Raia is far too busy as of late. I cant exactly ask Yuki for help even if she wasn't busy helping Raia."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 10:32 pm

Ryukai sat down in his mothers chair and looked over to his father. "That's easier said than done isnt it?" He asked. "You know how stubborn mom is," Ryu said and ran his hand through his dark gray hair, his violet hues focusing onto his mother. "So what now... the twins and mom are going to the capitol?" He asked looking back to Ryuten. Kasumi blinked and sat up. "No! I don't wanna go to the capitol" She whined. Kei looked down, grabbing the hem of his shirt, obviously not happy to hear about going to the capitol either. Ryukai looked at them, "Don't whine you too, I'll go too" He said. Kasumi climbed off the cot and ran over to Ryukai and jumped into his lap. Ryukai held her and rubbed her head as she buried her head against his chest. "I hate the capitol...." Kasumi muttered. It was easy to see she felt safe around Ryuten. "Dad...do we have to? all the dragons there look at us funny and call us names...." Kei said looking up to Ryuten.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:17 pm

Ryu was surprised when he felt Candra's hand. He squeezed it gently before shifting his gaze over towards the kids. He shushed them so Candra wouldn't wake up. "No she woke up awhile ago, but passed out again." Ryu whispered softly. When asked if he would be with Candra or not, he let out a small sigh and scratched his his head with his free hand. "I dont know son. I cant really answer that question right now. What I can say is that for the moment your mom's recovery comes first. There is nothing else more important." He smiled as he pulled Kei into his lap. "So, I'm going to need the help of you, your sister, and your older brother. I want all of you to help me make sure mommy gets better. Once she does, we can go from there ok?" Ryu smiled softly. This was the best option, hell it was the only option. He wouldn't allow Candra to die...not again.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 8:17 am

Candra blinked as he scooped her up and laid her back into one of the cots in her office. She looked at him, She was still fighting to stay awake. Her ears twitched as his softened voice pleaded with her for no more fights. Of course with the both of them being so stubborn that would be hard, even more so with the gap that was between them. She turned onto her side so her back faced him, her ears drooped down. She reached back with her hand and took hold of his as she closed her eyes. Kasumi, Kei and Ryukai walked into the room, Candra already fallen back asleep. "Mom hasn't woken up yet?" Kei asked. She normally wasnt out this long. The twins ran over to the cot, Kasumi crawled onto the small bed and under Candra's arm. "Dad.....are you and mom....really not going to be together?" Kei asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:21 am

Ryu blinked twice and turned around. When he saw Candra on the ground he quickly picked her up and moved her onto a cot. He pulled the blankets over her body and made sure she wouldn't be able to protest laying down. "Rest." he sighed softly, his voice much calmer compared how he had been speaking to her just a moment ago. Ryu closed his eye as he sat down on the floor by her cot. He loosened his eye patch a little and leaned his head back some. He hadn't planned for the day to be chaotic. He also hadn't planned on doing as much yelling as he had. "Candra..." Ryu whispered. He knew she could hear him even if she was knocked out. "Enough fighting...please. I'm concerned about your health..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 6:02 am

Candra's ears folded, her blurred vision trying to focus on Ryu's pissed of features. As the water hit her throat, she choked and started coughing again, pushing it away. Her throat burned, usually water made it feel a little better but it was so raw from the yelling and screaming, then coughing and throwing up.... She swayed in her seat, fighting to stay conscious as she held her neck where scratch marks covered her skin. More tears slid down her cheeks as Ryu told her that he refused to leave her side, and that he'd be a pain in her side until she accepted it. She slid off the chair into her knees, her ears drooped and tail tucked. Her blurred vision focused on his ankle where she had bit him and she reached her hand out, grabbing the hem of his pants and starts crying silently, her body trembling before him
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:53 am

The yelling and screaming went back and forth. Ryu wouldn't had been surprised if the twins had heard everything from the cafeteria. As Candra began to cough Ryu stopped yelling though. He tried helping, but was pushed away. He threw his hands up and turned towards the door to walk out, but suddenly stopped. "No...not this time." he mumbled and walked right back over to her. He helped her up and sat her down at her desk before picking up the bottle of water. "Drink." he growled, his eyes narrowing as he held the water bottle to her lips. "Listen and listen good. You have two choices. You can either stop being stubborn and come with me or you can continue coughing up blood. Oh, by the way, if you pick the second one I WILL stay with you and I WILL be a thorn in your side until you change your mind. I'm taking no for an answer Candra. This time we're doing things my way rather you like it or not." he stated in a low pissed off tone before setting the water bottle to the side. "Its not the safe here. I thought you'd be out long but since you're up we can go to your old house." Ryu stated before moving towards the door. He opened it and peeked outside to see if the twins were on their way back. As he closed the door he winced and bent down to touch his ankle. He could still feel the sting of Candra's jaws and it probably wouldn't go away for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 am

Candra's eyes narrowed and her ears folded as he rose his voice to her. "Your the one who has ever only thought of himself! Why the fuck don't you ask your fucking 2nd in command since they are usually the ones in charge of mail! And don't fucking accuse me of confusing you with Sesshomaru, when I've barely spoken to him much less seen him since the war started!!!" She snarled. "Who the fuck do you think you are telling me what I can and can't do! You don't control my life when your too busy eye fucking that Tigress to bother trying to write me instead of waiting for a letter, which I sent many thank you very much!" She snarled, She parted her lips to scream something else when blood spilled from her lips and splattered on the floor.

Candra's eyes widened as she covered her mouth and ran back over to the hole in the wall. She coughed hard, blood spitting out of her mouth with every cough, she dug her claws at her throat, tears sliding down her cheeks from the pain that racked her body and throat. When Ryuten tried helping her she shoved him away, not even able to glare at him. Her claws dragged against the brick wall leaving marks behind. Her body trembled violently. She forced herself to stand once the blood stopped, wiping her mouth and still coughing here and there. Her vision became hazy and she stumbled as she walked over to her desk, knocking over a few viles and books as she reached for her bottle of water, falling to the ground before being able to reach it.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:21 am

"What?! Well if you scent those letters how I never got them hm? Maybe you wrote to Sesshomaru by mistake." He hissed, tone rising now as he moved in front of her. "First of all, I have a say in where the kids live. Kasumi may not be mine, but damnit she mines well be. Your territory is not safe! What are you gonna do when birds come swooping in?! Are your woods protect by a magic shield, I think not! Stop thinking about yourself for once why dont you!" Ryu roared, his voice matching hers now as he squared her off. "Second, I dont give a damn if Raia's wedding is hard on Ryukai. He shouldn't have developed feelings for her in the first place. YOU should have never encouraged him so for that you are responsible. Instead of helping him to meet someone better for him you crippled him. I'll admit to the mistakes I've made you are far from clean!" Ryu snapped, his eye lighting up a little as he ground his teeth together. "Third, you're not going to the front line Candra. I dont care if I have to hog tie you. The twins and YOU are coming to the capital where you'll be treated as guests by my mother. You can curse, you can scream, you can even say you hate me, but you are coming with me. I will not be the one to tell the twins why their mother died!" Ryu barked as he slammed his fist into the desk. He turned away from her after that and ran both his hands through his hair.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:11 am

"What do you mean didnt send letters! Me and the twins sent a letter almost every week for six months!" she snarled. "How do you think they felt never recieving any replies, or me for that matter!" She barked. She pushed him away, she was too worked up to even let him touch her right now. "Don't tell me what I can, and can't do. I know my limits" She growled and slid her hair over her shoulder. "I'm starting to realize the only ones who seem to really care about me are my kids, my home in my lands are safe enough, why should I live in the capitol where dragons still like at my children like freaks where as in the wolfen territories they are treated like the family they are" she said.

"Not to mention how Ryukai would feel having to see Raia with another guy, it's been hard enough for him" She muttered. Ryukai had never really gotten over Raia, but had refused to let her be unhappy without the chance of having kids like she wanted, he couldnt have kids, he made sure of that.... it had been hard to push her away just far enough where they could remain friends. Candra's body stiffened and she placed her hand to her throat, holding back a cough. After a moment it passed and she sighed. "Ryukai is taking the kids.... I am going to the front line..." She said flatly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:01 am

Ryu listened to her carefully. He was tempted to argue his case, but he decided to simply let her finish. Once she had, he took in a small breath and uncrossed his arms from his chest. "How was I to know what you were thinking? Not once...did I receive one letter from you while I was fighting. Not once did anything come to my parents house. All this time...I've been just sitting down hating myself while you and Sesshomaru went back and forth. Are you really surprised that when I came back I brushed you off? I had prepared myself to truely consider letting you go which why I told you to go after Sesshomaru." Ryu replied softly. His voice remained nice and low so he wouldn't excite her and cause her to go into another fit. "I suppose none of that matters though. Whats important is your health. Candra...you cant fight a war like this. Those dogs will exploit your weakness and one way or another you WILL die. You need to see past your pride and think of the twins...along with everyone else that cares about you." Ryu replied softly.

He turned to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. Something told him getting her to agree to what he wanted wasn't going to be easy, but he was willing to try. "I want you and twins to come live with me in the capital. Its the safest place for them. Our family...should be together...at least thats what I think. No...actually thats what I know." he stated as he looked dead into her eyes. She could disagree, but he wouldn't quit. "Also there is cause for celebration. While I was gone I unintentionally introduced Raia to a young captain I know. The two started spending allot of time together and one thing led to another so...the two of them are going to be married within a week. Yuki and I have been planning a wedding for the last five months...though...well...I guess...Yuki's and Raia are the one's planning it. I was told that I was getting in the way and to stand aside..." Ryu sighed and shifted his eyes to the side. "Anyway...I want you to be there. She wants you there. She wants all of us."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:39 am

Candra's ears twitched and she looked to the door, her blue hues widened for a moment seeing he had yet to leave the school. Her eyes narrowed slightly however when he said that he had been told everything by the twins. Of course she wouldnt punish them but she could still be upset. "I was mad....more than mad, I was fierce that I wasnt allowed to help with the fight.... then my anger became depression which turned to anxiety...." She said, her voice was low. "It wasnt long before my body started to go into fits.... the thought of losing you completely.... to hear about you dying while in battle.... it tore at me every second of the day" She said, clenching her hands as tears formed in her eyes. "I was so afraid I'd end up losing you before I could tell you my decision" She whimpered lightly before wiping her eyes which were quick to narrow.

She stood up and glared at him, her ears folded back. "I was so happy when I heard you were coming home, I had planned to tell you that night, but you kept brushing me off! And now telling me to go after Sesshomaru! How could you think I'd want to chase after him when he's so easily willing to slay innocent students! Do you think I'm that forgiving and willing to over look such actions!" She barked. "I don't want Kasumi to grow up without the chance to see him or get to know him. It's her wish to be accepted by him, I've told her before she doesnt need to prove anything, but it's what she wants! Thats why I want him to change before he pushed me so far that I have to fight him myself!" She snarled.

She turned her back to Ryu and rubbed her head. "Having to know her mother and father are fighting to kill one another.... how do you think that would make her feel" She muttered as her ears slowly perked forward. "I'm on neither side, because I don't approve of what the dogs are doing, and I did not appreciate being told to stay out of it when the war began, that's why I refuse to help the dragons or the dogs" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:21 am

Ryu had left for just a moment to refill his water bottle. When he reached the door to Candra's office he took in a big sigh. With any luck Candra would be up soon and they could talk. As he opened the door, he was shocked to see that she was already up. "You look a little better." he replied softly as he entered and offered her a drink a water. He moved over next to her desk, his eyes scanning her over for a moment. "I know everything. The twins told me." Ryu stated. He crossed his arms over his chest and shifted his eyes towards the ground. He didn't want to fight...but he also needed to know why Candra would keep her condition a secret from him. "I want to know...how long has this really been going on. No bullshit, no lies...none of that. Just talk to me. Tell me the truth. Did these fits really start while I was away?" He asked, his eyes on her now. Ryu had plenty of questions for her, but for now those few would be a good place to start.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Ryukai rubbed the back of his head and he motioned the twins to come out. Kasumi ran up to Ryukai and jumped up into his arms and buried her head against his shoulder. Kei crawled out, rubbing his arm and looking off to the side. Mom was going to be mad for telling them about her fits... Ryukai looked up at his father, hoping that the tension between him and his mother wouldnt cause another fight while she was in the state. He took Kei's hand and walked out of the room and down toward the cafeteria. The Tigers received the order and had already begun moving everyone out of the school.

A couple hours passed before Candra stirred and her blue hues slowly opened. She sat up and rubbed her head, quickly remembering what had happened. She got up and walked over to the mini fridge by her desk and grabbed a water bottle, not yet realizing that Ryuten had stayed with her after she passed out. She had easily expected him to just run off back to his war duties and leave her and the twins behind once again. She drank half the bottle of water before she started to put away papers. She still had her own plans to go in and take down the dogs. They had been getting to close to her own territory and she would not stand for that.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 1:47 am

Ryuten ignored Candra's screams and coughs. For the moment, he was more concerned about the twins than her own opinion towards his actions. When he heard her coughing get worst though, he turned slightly to face. The sight of blood leaving his mouth caused him to quickly stand to his feet. When they got Candra over to a cot Ryu ran both his hands through his hair. In all his life he had never known Candra to have any sort of break down...at least not on this level. He sat by her side, his eyes only half open before shifting up to Ryukai. "No." he replied softly. Suddenly, one of men came in. They were ready to move out and were waiting for his order. "Change of plans." Ryuten sighed as he slowly rose to his feet. "Tell the Tigress...to go on without me. Take the pass to the west and I'll meet you up by the lowlands. If I'm not there within a day continue onwards and I'll meet up with you soon enough." he ordered. The dragon nodded and bowed his head before quickly leaving to pass Ryu's orders on.

Ryu's crimson eyes shifted between his children. It wasn't safe, but they couldn't exactly move Candra. "Ryukai...take the kids into the cafeteria and get them something to eat will you? I think we're going to be here for a while so I'll start preparing beds for them." he stated before turning towards Candra. His finger tips lightly traced over her cheek. He had no idea that had been suffering while he was away. If anything, he thought for sure that his presence wouldn't be missed by her in least. He thought things would remain the same as they were before he left and that she would still be indecisive. Maybe she still was...Ryu wasn't sure. All he knew was that he couldn't go back to the capital with her in such a condition...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Candra stared Sesshomaru in the eyes before he howled and retreated. When Ryuten told her to go after him she snarled, taking a step before her body stiffened. Her hackles rose as she started coughing, her ears folded back as she shook her head. After a moment the coughing stopped and she reverted back to her own human form, leaning against the wall, her hand on her throat. When Ryuten knelt before them Kasumi closed her eyes and hid behind Kei, trembling. Kei refused to leave his sisters side while she was like this. "They'll be alright, they're just shaken up" Ryukai said. "First your distant from me when I try to get close to you and now your telling me to go after Sesshomaru!? You can't remain patient for my choice even after I had to wait sisxteen years!" She barked. Her blue hues widened once more as she started coughing hard. She covered her mouth and held her chest. "Mom?" Ryukai blinked and ran over to her side. "Whats wrong? were you poisoned?" He questioned. Candra pushed him away and ran to where the window used to be and leaned over as she threw up blood over the side of the building.

"Mom's having one of her fits....." Kasumi said, trembling lightly. "Shh she said not to tell" Kei said and covered Kasumi's mouth. Ryukai looked down at his siblings, "A fit....? This has happened before?" He asked. "Mom said not to talk about it" Kei said and crossed his arms. Ryukai turned back to Candra who was wiping her mouth. "It's nothing to fuss over I'm fine" she growled. "....she's going to pass out...." Kasumi said. Sure enough after a moment of composing herself, Candra's eyes hazed as she fell backward. Ryukai caught her and looked at Kasumi and Kei. "Explain" He said.

Kei looked down and off to the side. "Ever since dad left for the war.... mom has been..... breaking..." Kei said with a low voice. "what do you mean breaking?" Ryukai asked. "Well.... it started with her being really mad and stomping around the house..... then she'd get really sad and cry in her room for hours...." Kei said. "After four month she started having those fits.... they come randomly and somtimes last anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours...." Kasumi added. Ryukai's eyes were wide as he looked to his mother whom he had laid on one of the cots. What was wrong with her? Ryukai looked at his father, "have you ever heard of such things before?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 8:19 pm

Ryuten let out a violent hiss! He eyed Candra, his aura growing larger and larger. She had some nerve getting involved with his fight. Sesshomaru slowly rose to his feet after he had been thrown into the mountain. He shook his body free of the rubble and bared his fangs towards Candra. "No...that has been your problem from the very beginning. You are the one who deems yourself to be my equal...which will soon be rectified." He growled before taking off high into the sky. He let out a phantom like howl summing the other dogs to follow and leave the school for now. When Sesshomaru left, Ryu turned back into his human form. He had scars around his foot from Candra's fangs. During his year away, he had struggled with the decision whether or not to give up on Candra. Now, things were crystal clear. He had heard everything just before he barged in. She was on neither side. She held hope that Sesshomaru would change. Even after hearing how Sesshomaru planned to execute the other students she still held hope. Ryu let out a very deep sigh. He was tired, tired of wasting time chasing after a fleeting dream. "You should go after him." Ryu mumbled before turning his back to her. A few of his men ran up to him. "Secure the school and get all of the students and staff out. We're leaving tonight." he ordered before shifting his eyes towards the hole he had made. Ryu walked back through and found the twins still shaking. "Its ok you guys. Its over...I'm sorry I scared you." He whispered in a gentle voice as he took a knee to the floor. "Come on out."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 9:34 am

"I have not chosen! I want you to find your sense!" She barked, her eyes widened as she felt herself being pulled off Sesshomaru. As the fight erupted the twins took cover under Candra's desk, Kei hugging Kasumi who's eyes were wide open and trembling from having seen Ryuten thrust his claw up into her fathers chest.... seeing and smelling the blood splatter across the floor. Ryukai ran into the office his eyes widened seeing the scene. Candra's eyes were void of emotion as she stood up. The clouds in the sky began to darken as lightning flashed. She jumped out, taking on her wolf form, unleashing a good amount of her power. She equaled Sesshomaru's demonic dog size. Lightning stuck her but was only absorbed by her. She opened her massive jaws, a blue electical glow with in her throat. In a swift moment she jumped up, reaching their altitude, her hollowed eyes staring right at Sesshomaru as she released the blast right in his face. Her jaws quickly closed on Ryu's leg, using her momentum to drag him into a spin and slammed him down toward the earth.

She landed between them snarling, a static charge filled the air as lightning stuck down every few seconds. "ENOUGH!!!" She barked, her voice void of any real emotion. She unleashed more of her power, making the air thicker with her emotionless energy. Her glowing blue hues shifted to Ryuten and she bared her fangs, daring him to try and make another move. Her hackles stood on end as she turned her void gaze to Sesshomaru. She sank her fangs into his throat and shifted her weight, throwing him against the nearby mountain. "You are arrogant Sesshomaru if you think you are my equal, you have a ways to go. Learn your place and back down!" she snarled and turned her gaze back to Ryuten's dragon form. "Back off before you destroy what's left of the school... your letting your anger control your actions now" She said.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:39 am

"So...am I to assume you've made your choice?" Sesshomaru asked just before Ryu came barging in. After being pinned, Sesshomaru let out a low hiss. He stared up at Candra seeing the tears in her eyes, yet he felt nothing but sorrow in the fact that she had already made her choice. "You know...life is not gray. Its either black or white. In all things you must takes sides. In all things you must make choices. When you try to go against this rule...you'll only end up with nothing." Sesshomaru stated as he slid one of his claws underneath her ready to stab her. Suddenly, Ryu yanked Candra right off of Sesshomaru's body! Sesshomaru rose to his feet, his brow raised. "What? You wont attack me...not in front of the kids." he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment. By the time they reopened, Ryu had thrust his hand right through Sesshomaru's armor and into his chest. "You're naive runt." he hissed before blasting Sesshomaru right through the wall! The dog fell back, but managed to land on his feet. He held his bleeding chest as he stared up at Ryu. "I guess its about that time?" he grinned as he rose to his feet. Ryu let out an ear piercing scream as his body transformed into its true dragon state. Sesshomaru's body did the same. The fight had been long over due and Ryu was determined to end it. With a might flap of his wings, Ryu took to the sky and hovered just above Sesshomaru. The dragon opened his massive jaws and shot out several blasts of dark fire. Sesshomaru quickly dodged the blasts and a made a dash for the school. He easily leaped ontop of the roof before hurling himself up towards Ryu with his claws extended. The dragon flapped his wings and twirled his body around nailing Sesshomaru in the neck with his tail. The dog let out a howl as he managed to wrap his arms around Ryu's tail. He sunk his poison filled fangs as deep as he could into Ryu's steel like armored flesh...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:26 am

"Your still too young and naive to understand what it takes to be a leader. You can't rule the world as a dictator and make everyone fear you. People are entitled to their rights" She growled and stood up straight. "Like it or not Kei and Ryukai are of my blood, they are my kind and will be given the respect they deserve" She said. "As for your offer.... I refuse." She said flatly and ran her hands through her hair. "I side with neither the Dragons nor the dogs.... the only side I'm on is my own" She said her hues softened a little. "Please..... reconsider your choices....you could be the king you desire to be, but not like this.....your chosing the wrong path for the world....." She said. Her ears twiched hearing the twins voices. "Dad, don't she'll get really mad!" Kei said as he was dragged by Ryu as he tried to stop his father.

Kasumi burst through the door and stood in front of Sesshomaru, her hands held out as she stared up at Ryu. "Dont....." She said. She was so tiny compared to the adults.... Candra moved herself in front of Kasumi and Sesshomaru as Ryu barged in through the door. "Mom, the dogs are rounding up dragons and nekos....to kill them" Kei barked before Ryu could. Candra's eyes narrowed and she looked over her shoulder at Sesshomaru. In the blink of an eye she stood before his, her claws held his throat as she pinned him to the ground. "Call them off Sesshomaru....before you make a big mistake" She snarled, tears forming in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:12 am

Sessomaru wasn't surprised by the slap. He figured she'd do it sooner or later. His face was pulsing red now, yet he showed no sign of pain or any other emotions. "He may be your son, but he's not of our species." he replied simply and let out a soft sigh. After hearing her ask what is true objective was a small smile formed on his lips. "To be honest, I could care less if the races are separated. All of this is what my mother wants." he stated and shifted his eyes over towards the door. "What I want...is far more grand. I'm going to build an empire, one which non have every seen before. It will outshine that of my father or any other ruler. My mother's little war is merely a stepping stone." he stated with a small shurgg of his shoulders before he began to walk towards her. "Join my Empire as queen Candra. I want both you and Kasumi. I admit...I am at fault for how she responds to me. However, all of that can change. Before that can take place though we must wash away the old and bring in the new. The dragon empire is the very oldest. They've been around since time begun. Is it not fitting they be the ones to lay way for my kingdom?"

As Ryu walked with his twins in hand, it was crystal clear how pissed he was. Suddenly, one of his men came running up to him. "Sir, their's a platoon sized army of dogs on campus! They're rounding up any dragons and nekos into the gym!" he yelled. Ryu's eyes flew wide open. He learned that there was to be a mass execution the moment Sesshomaru gave the order. "Do what you can. Find the Tigers and get them together too." Ryu ordered before storming right back over towards Candra's office. It was time to deal with Sessomaru the way he should have done years ago
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 8:00 am

Candra looked at Kasumi who lightly smiled while blushing. Her ears quickly flattened as Sesshomaru demanded Ryuten and Kei leave. "Kei can stay if he wishes, Ryu please leave for now" Candra said, her tone of voice much kinder toward the dragon then to the dog. Kei looked at his mother then father and hugged his fathers leg. "I'm.....going with dad" He said and looked at Kasumi and held out his hand to her. Kasumi looked at him and then up to Sesshomaru. She hesitated a moment before running back over to Kei and took his hand and his behind him. "Dad, c'mon" Kei said and pulled at his fathers hand and walked out the door. When the door shut Candra lifted her hand and smacked Sesshomaru hard across the face. "Maybe if you came around more often you and your daughter wouldnt be so awkward around one another. And Kei is my family to, you dont get to exclude him just because your not his father" She snarled.

Candra leaned back against her desk. One of the places her and Sesshomaru had enjoyed a lustful afternoon at one point in the past. "The dragon's era is almost over you say.... you still dont comprehend what you risk by trying to wipe out and entire race." She growled and looked at him. "I know your smarter then this Sesshomaru.....so why do you follow your mothers orders when you've already surpassed her power? You cant tell me that this is what you really want.... the seperation of the races.... the excintion of Dragons..... what does it all accomplish for the dog race?" she growled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 am

"My mistake." Sesshomaru replied softly and turned towards his daughter. She had done some serious growing. He was actually amazed. Slowly, he bent down to take the necklace she had made for him. Sesshomaru couldn't recall having access to his powers at such an early age. Still, he wasn't sure what to say to her exactly. "Thank you." he whispered and slid the necklace into his kimono. Meanwhile, Ryu watched him with narrowed eyes. Sesshomaru wasn't worried though. After accepting the necklace he turned towards Candra once more. "Its been a long time. We need to have a real talk Candra. Things are going to get messy and I wont be able to protect you if you continue to align yourself with the dragons. The era of their race is over." he stated before pausing and turning to Ryu once more. "I believe I asked you to give us some privacy. Are you deaf?" he asked, his brow raised as he stared Ryu down. Even though Candra hadn't chosen him he still acted like her decision had already been made. "Take your son with you. He had no place here." Sesshomaru stated in his classic ice cold voice before turning to Candra once more. "Tell him to leave Candra. What I have to say to you if for you alone...for our family alone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: