Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:48 am

Kasumi yawned and walked in a circle. "Mommy, I can warm up daddy and Kei with my poison" Kasumi said, her ears perked. Candra looked to Ryu knowing he'd be confused. "Kasumi has many abilities with all kinds of poisons, one of which triggers something of a fever, your body gets very warm, the only side effect I've had from it was a slight headache" Candra said. Kasumi looked to her father and brother with calm eyes. "I can do it, I know I can, it wont hurt you" She said. "I-I-I d-d-dont wanna f-f-freeze...." Kei chattered
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:43 am

Ryu was freezing his ass off, yet he main concern was for the twins. Kasumi seemed to be fine, but Kei was shivering just about as much as his dad. Ryu let out a small sigh of relief as the heat from inside the den warmed his body up a little. He held the twins close to keep them warm too. "I should have wore mittens..." he mumbled as his teeth continued to chatter against each other. "This wasn't part of my plan. God knows how long this damn blizzard will take to blow over. I guess...we dont have much of a choice." the dragon sighed, his red eyes closing for a moment as a cold chill ran down his back. "Once we clear these mountains we'll be good to go. We just have to make sure we stay on track. Its easy to get lost up here and in some places the mountains rise above the clouds. They're part of the reason why its so damn hard to get to the capital if you're coming the fast way." Ryu stated just before letting out a short sneeze. God he hated the cold!!
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:28 am

Candra barked a laugh when Ryu told her to tell him if she was tired, this was nothing. She had gone through so many harsh weather training that it bairly affected her. When the blizzard hit though she became worried for the safety of her family. She started to sniff around, the end of the mountain pass was still far off, She wouldnt make it without possibly losing one of the pups in this harsh wind. she began to sniff the ground, coming to a snow and icy hill side. She made her size a little smaller and began to dig into the ice and snow, taking them deep into the icy mountain. She began to dig downward and made their little den small to conserve their body heat. She remained about the size of a horse and blocked the exit of the den, to keep out any chilly drafts. "We'l have to bunk here until this passes" She yawned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:21 am

Ryu grasped onto her fur and lowered his head. He kept Kasumi placed safely in front of him and had made some space for Kei. It didn't take long for Ryu's teeth to chatter. It was only thanks to the warmth of Candra's fur that he hadn't frozen yet. Ryu truly hated the cold, which was strange for his kind. Dragons were suppose to be able to survive and adapt to any kind of weather. Now that Ryu thought about it though, he couldn't remember ever traveling anywhere cold with his family while he had been a child. Their vacations or trips always took place within the warmer parts of the continent. As they began to climb, Ryu's claws grasped tighter onto Candra's fur. "Pace yourself. If you get tired let me know!" Ryu called out. The higher they climbed the lower the tempature dropped. It wasn't long before they got caught up in a blizzard that threatened the blow both Ryu and twins right off Candra's back.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:00 am

Kasumi growled and groaned as Ryu coaxed her to wake up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes sleepily. "Papa, it's too early" She whined and curled back up. Candra stretched and yawned before shaking out her fur. "You can let her sleep, just hold onto who while riding on me" she said. "Mom, can I fly next to you while you run. "Yes, but once you feel cold, get by your father" Candra said. Her eyes began to glow as her form grew larger, just as lard as it had been when she broke up Ryu and Sesshomaru's fight. "Get on and under my fur, it's going to get cold quick" Candra said. Once everyone was situated Candra began to walk. Her walk eased into a trot, despite her trotting her movements were fluid and not bouncy at all, it was a smooth ride on her back. As she climbed into the freezing mountain air Kei was quick to glide into her fur and claim a warm spot by Ryu, obviously not likeing the cold just as much as his father. The cold didnt faze Candra nor Kasumi in the slightest, Candra continued to make her way through the mountains at a trotting pace
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 am

By the time morning came, both Ryu had Candra had gotten a good amount of sleep. Ryu had allowed Candra to sleep a little longer though since she was the one who'd be doing the running. As the sun rose Ryu jumped out from the tree and moved to wake up the twins. He followed Candra's instructions and woke Kasumi up gently. The last thing he wanted was to set off that other personality within her. He woke up Candra next after moving off from the twins. He wanted to at least be half way through the mountains by midday and wanted to avoid staying overnight. The temperature would drop to freezing levels and neither him or the twins would be able to do much. "Come on everyone wake up. I know it sucks, but once we past these mountains we can take it easy."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:54 am

Candra smiled as he kissed her an turned the fish. Kasumi and Kei looked at one another and smiled without saying a word. Candra handed a fish to everyone, the twins fought over who had the bigger fish for a while before Candra told them it was time for bed. The three of them shifted into animal form. Candra laid down and Kasumi and Kei curled up against their mother and fell asleep. Candra yawned before resting her head on the ground and drifted to sleep, she already knew if she even mentioned taking the first guard shift she'd be told no, so she didnt bother with it.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 6:25 pm

"Just a few days sweetie." Ryu stated as he changed into some dry clothes. He came back near the fire and took a seat beside Candra. "For now just consider this one big trip. You guys aren't to big to hang out with your mother and I are you?" Ryu chuckled, though he knew that the moment the twins became teenagers they'd probably want nothing to do with either him or her. "Hmm those smell good." Ryu smiled and shifted his eyes over towards Candra. He leaned in placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Once dinner was done and twins had settled down for the night, Ryu moved up into the branches of a tall tree. He had offered to take the first shift of guard duty so Candra could get plenty of rest for their morning hike into the mountains. The forest and surrounding lake seemed so peaceful that night. It was hard to believe that a war was going on..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:14 am

Once they had their day of fun Candra had started a fire, the kids wrestling nearby. Candra's ears perked and she took the fish. "I'll see what I can do" she said and started to prepare the fish, gutting them first then cleaned the scales off of them. She shoved sticks into their mouths and set them around the fire to cook. The kids stopped rough housing when they smelled food and came over and sat by the fire. " How much longer do we have to travel?" Kasumi asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:23 am

Ryu rubbed the back of his head. Candra had a point. He had never been good with cold weather and flying over the mountain pass would have been difficult, though not impossible. "We'll see." Ryu smiled just before his head was dunked under the water. He rose up, his hair sticking to his neck as he glared at Candra. Suddenly, a devilish grin formed on his lips as he lunged at her, pulling her into the water. "Now why should you be the only one not to get wet?" he laughed softly. This was nice. There was no greater feeling then spending time with his family. As the day grew longer, Ryu had the twins walk over towards the little camp site he had set up to dry off. A few minutes later he brought a few fishes he had caught from the lake. "Candra would be mind grilling these?" he asked as he took off his shirt and rung out the water. "Did you two have fun?" Ryu smiled at the twins. It almost like they were on a camping trip.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:16 am

"And as I recall you can't stand the cold, it'll be freezing up in the mountains, and the higher up you fly, it would be better if you hide under my fur while I make the journey though the mountains, I'm built for cold weather and you know it. Also, mountain terrain wont slow me down any. If I start having a fit I'll stop right away and let you take over" She said, not willing to back down from this one. When Ryu made the comment to make room because she was comming in she gasped and pushed Ryu in, dunking his head under. "That was just plain rude!" She said with a huff. Kasumi and Kei started laughing
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:10 am

"yeah I'm sure you will..." Ryu sighed softly and closed his eyes. He knew that the twins hated the capital, but it was the only way he could keep an eye on Candra's health while still fighting. "Look I promise we wont be there long. The Emperor is putting together a campaign that will break the backs of the force surrounding the capital. The dogs, birds, and naga wont recover." he whispered softly against of her ears. At the mention of her taking the next shift Ryu shook his head and turned her around. "I'm still concerned about your heath. Dont worry about me. Besides, in the morning we'll have a large mountain pass to get through. It would be easier to fly than to run." Ryu stated softly, his crimson eyes shifting between Candra and twins. "For now lets just enjoy our free time. The twins are hogging all of the water." Ryu grinned as he took Candra by the hand. "Guys make room cuz mommy is coming in!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:04 am

Kei and Kasumi ran into the water and started to swim, in their animal forms, lapping up the cool water. Candra eaned back against Ryu as he hugged her. "Don't worry, I'll end up fighting with you in the capitol" She said with a smirk, though she was some what serious. The twins hated the capitol not to mention it was the dog's goal to destroy, Her territory in the north would have been much safer and more comfertable to the twins. "I'll take the next shift, You can all ride on my back, you should take a nap." Candra said softly while watching thw twins

Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:52 am

Ryu and Candra had lucked out. With exception of a few close calls they had been able to avoid battles on their way to the north. Ryu had decided to take a break since they had been walking almost all day. He figured the twins were tired as well. Luckily for them, they had reached the lake he had spoken of before. The water was crystal blue and cool to the feet making it perfect for a quick dip. "You guys wanna swim?" Ryu smiled. He'd allow the twins to have some fun before they got moving again. Traveling with children had been a little harder than what Ryu remembered. He had become a little annoyed after hearing Kei ask if they were there yet every five minutes. Sighing softly, Ryu moved behind Candra and hugged her. His chin came to rest on her shoulder as his arms wrapped tightly around her. "I think we're good for today." he whispered softly as he closed his eyes and took in a small whiff of her scent. "Thank you for not fighting me about this."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:41 am

Candra stood up and jumped off of Ryu when he landed, Kei landing next to her and took his human form. Kasumi was let down from Candra's arms and turned into her half wolf half dog form and stretched, her long fluffy tail wagging. She wanted to walk. Kei raised his hand and yawned, he had flown the last hour with Ryu after taking a break for the second hour. He walked up to his father and held his arms up, more than happy to get a ride on his shoulder. Candra chuckled softly and started to walk, Kasumi at her side
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:32 am

Ryu let out a soft chuckle. He was at how much Kei had grown while he had been gone and was looking forward to seeing his son develop. After about three hours Ryu decided to go ahead and land in the middle of a clearing. They had managed to leave the school's territory, but Ryu was still weary of other surrounding dangers. "Alright from this point you have to stick close to your mom and I. No wondering off." Ryu frowned as he took his human form and let out small huff. The forest ahead was a thick one and would take some time to get through. "Alright who wants to ride on my shoulders?" Ryu smiled and shifted his eyes between the twins. Had they not been in a life or death situation this would have been a great family outing.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:23 am

Candra found a stable spot to hang onto while Kasumi held onto Candra tightly. Little Kasumi held on tight to and screamed as Ryu took off, it was the heights that scared her but the force of the take off. Kei zipped up and was flapping right above Ryu's head a grin on his muzzle."Don't worry dad, I'm fast" The little dragon/wolf hybrid boasts, easuly keeping up. He did have speed and power, but because he was so young he still didnt have the stamina. After about an hour Kei landed on Ryuten's back by his mother and sister to take a break from flying
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:12 am

"Oh...right..." Ryu blinked and gave her nod. Once the twins were done with their breakfast Ryu led them through the hole he had made just the other day. He closed his eyes as his powerful dark aura swept over his body causing his hair to spike. His crimson eyes became slits as scales began to spread over his skin and his body more than doubled in size. A pair of purple wings came shooting from his back as he took his true dragon formed and let out a frightening roar. "All aboard." Ryu smirked, his voice much deeper now. He lowered his body and used his tail as a step ladder so Candra could easily get on. From there, they'd head straight north towards the capital. Along the way however Ryu would have to make small changes to the their coarse. Birds had been seen patrolling the airways and Ryu wanted to avoid a fight if he could. Once Candra had Kasumi situated his mighty wings began to flap causing large clouds of dust and dirt to rise around them. His crimson eyes shifted over towards Kei making sure that his son didn't get caught up in the dust. Ryu soon rose up on his hind legs and took off. It wasn't long before they passed straight through the clouds! "Keep up Kei!" Ryu yelled as his body hovered just above the cloud line, his eyes still on his son.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 8:04 am

"Kasumi doesnt have any dragon blood, she's a wolf/dog hybrid and nothing more, I assume it comes from Sesshomaru's blood in her, his bloodline is a powerful one as is mine, the mixture probably is too strong in her body and so it manifested into another being within her." Candra said with a shrug, she didnt seem at all worried about it. "I'm sure if Ryukai or I are around we can control her darker side easily enough, more so Ryukai than me, since she shares a stronger bond with him"She said. The twins finished eating and Kai transformed, stretching out his wings, his form was much odder compared to Ryukai's, his long pointed ears, his short muzzle with razor sharp teeth, his long flexable tail and a dragonish figure with fur, where as Ryu had a pointed more reptile snout and a long thick tail with a wolfish built body. "I'm gonna fly too" Kei said happily. Kasumi was picked up by Candra and awaited Ryu's intructions
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:53 am

"Thats nothing to worry about??" Ryu blinked, his brow raising as he looked back towards Kasumi for a moment. "Candra...rage and dragon blood dont mix...not if cant be controlled. One day Kasumi is going to hurt someone or herself." he sighed softly and shook his head. They'd have no choice but to keep a very close eye on her. "When did it start? None of our other children have had issues with this?" Ryu asked. He guessed that Kasumi must have inherited it from Sesshomaru's line. The mutt wasn't even here and he was still causing problems. "Alright...I'll work with her and teacher how to control those fits of hers. We're lucky that she's so young." he replied softly before wrapping his arms around and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. "Its going to be fine." Ryu whispered and let out a small yawn. He was tired, but they needed to get moving as soon as the twins were done with breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 am

"Ryukai went back to the front line, he's making sure things stay stable for now" Candra said. Kasumi rubbed the back of her head and yawned again before she hopped out of bed. The twins took their breakfast and started to eat. Candra blinked as she was pulled to the side. "Medication? Theres no herbs for me to blend for my fits, since I'm not even sure what causes it. It's so spaztic it's imposible to control, since it's not a virus of sorts or anything like that" She said with a shrug. "Also...Kasumi's been showing signs of mpd" Candra mentioned. "There are times when her personality becomes much darker and....well...somewhat violent, I don't think its much to worry about since her current personality seems to be the dominent one" she said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:42 am

Ryu let out a gasp! He couldn't believe that his little girl had actually summoned enough power to push his heavier body off the cot! He stared up at Candra, his eyes wide. What was even stranger was that Kasumi seemed to have no memory of doing so. "Never mind what I said about the prank...you do that and she may kill you son..." Ryu whispered before rising to his feet. "Out of the bed Kasumi. We've got allot to do today." Ryu stated before looking back at Candra once more. He guessed that Ryukai had already left which meant that it would be just them. "Alright here's what we'll do. I'll fly us away from here until I feel its safe to travel on foot." Ryu stated before pulling out two cups of dry cereal and two milk cartons he had grabbed on his way back from his office. "Eat up. You two will need the energy." he smiled before standing up and pulling Candra to the side. "As for you...I'm curious if there's any medication you've been neglecting to take?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:36 am

A low snarl came from Kasumi as Ryu shook her, her bi colored eyes opening her pupils sharp slits. She sat up and pushed Ryuten off the bed, her demonic aura spiking slightly before she turned and curled back under the blankets. "She's not a morning person when being forced to wake up" Candra said looking down at Ryu. Candra walked over and started to nuzzle Kasumi, and whisperinig how she should wake up, Her calm soft voice simply made Kasumi's ears twitch as she rolled over, her eyes opening, only now looking soft ad tired. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, her ears flat. "Talking her gently out of sleep is the easiest way to wake her up and have her in a good mood" Candra said with a smile. Kasumi yawned and looked at Kai and Ryuten and tilted her head. "Why is papa and Kai on the floor?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:27 am

Ryu nodded in agreement. He knew very well that not everything had been fixed between them, but he hoped that at least the fighting was done. Time would tell. As he followed Candra into the office he smiled at the twins and moved to sit on the edge of Kasumi's cot. "You know Kei..." Ryu smiled towards his son. "A good way to wake your sister up is to give her a wet willy...just dont get caught when she opens her eyes." Ryu chuckled. It wasn't exactly the most parental thing to say...but he had been denied the experience of watching Ryukai grow from a child into an adult. Raia was getting married soon too so he wanted to play around with the twins while they were still young. "Today we've got allot of walking to do." he stated and turned towards Kasumi to give her a few shakes. "Wake up honey. Daddy is going to take you guys on a special trip. If you two are good we might stop at a special lake I know and catch a few fish. Before that though, we have to get moving." Ryu stated before moving his eyes over towards Candra. "Has Ryukai already left?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:12 am

Candra ran her hand through her hair a couple times, "I suppose, Kai's been wanting to show you how good he's gotten at flying" She said and put her hair up in a pony tail, a rare look for her. "We can say we are back together, a few hours of a good romp wont fix everything, but I would think we've....accepted some things with one another" She said softly. She headed for the door with a smile, her tail lazily wagging. "Come on" She said and headed back down to her office. Kei was jumping on Kasumi's been to wake his sister. Kasumi groaned and growled before finally pushing him off the bed. Kei yelped and rubbed the back of his head while Kasumi rolled herself up in the blankets. "Kei what have I told you about pestering her to wake up" Candra said. "Sorry mom" Kei said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: