Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:55 am

"Enough. I dont recall inviting you wolves into my home to began with. You dare to lecture me on how I handle my family? Be gone and return where you came." Genzi ordered. Ryu didn't need to be told twice. His good eye shifted down to Skoll. He too had had just about enough of the gods. "My dad's right. Why dont you two just go back. You cant help and you're getting in the way." he mumbled as he gently lifted Candra up. He carried her out the door and signaled for the twins to follow. Honestly...at this point he really didn't care if Ryukai followed or not, but he assumed that he'd so. "Ryu...wait..." his mother called out. Ryu turned around. The female dragon walked up to her son and placed a loving kiss on his cheek. "Keep her safe." she whispered before bending down the hand the twins two large bags of snacks just for them. "All of you...please be safe." she whispered. Ryu nodded and without a word left the home which he had grown up in.

When they reached the hotel, Ryu did his best the take care of the wounds Jabberwock had inflicted. He himself was still dizzy from the punch Jabberwock had thrown. Never had he felt such raw power, not even from his father. Sighing softly, Ryu had Candra drink a little water. He wasn't sure how to cure her. He had been hoping to find something within the Imperial library, however he couldn't afford to leave Candra to search. He was in a tough spot and to make matters worse, he had just been kicked out of his family. Ryu felt as if his heart was being crushed from both sides. He knelt down next to the bed, his hands taking hold of Candras. "Please Candra...I really need you right now. You have to live...you just have to."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:40 am

When Kei hear his father speak up his long ears perked. His tail wagged hearing him finally defending them and their mother. Ryukai on the other hand still showed no respect for his father. "Wow, the old man can make two smart decisions in one night, it must be a miricle" Ryukai growled. Candra gave a low whimper to Ryuten before he lashed out at their son. Hati and Skoll returned from their discussion, entering in at Genzi disowning his own blood. "I'm starting to understand why the dragon's are becoming a dying race.... they're just plain stupid" Skoll yawned and started to scratch his ear. "Forgive my brothers way with words... but he does have a point..." Hati said. "You dragons are so focused on ancient ways and traditions that never even decended from the gods, our uncle would be disipointed to call you his children...." Hati said. "Stubborn ass reptiles, Uncle Jyro was never so hard headed... he always put dad and his family first." Skoll said and shook out his red and black fur.

Hati's hues looked back to Genzi. "You understand you cannot take back whats been done... because of your stubborness to accept your family and your rashness, you have doomed your family to fall and you can blame no one but yourself" Hati said. Skoll stood up and walked past Candra and paused, taking in her scent for a moment. "This ones close to death...." He said and looked at Ryu, his golden eyes curious in a way. "Your mind is on this women... wanting to keep her safe... but your heart.... seems to be elseware" He said and looked to Candra. "I supoose it's bound to happen, these reptiles make everything to complicated" He muttered and started ahead
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am

"Thats better." Jabberwock smiled before giving Sasha another kick, only to the other side of her ribs. "Now then...I guess the question is what should I do with you. I mean, you've done a nice job at begging. You've completely disregarded your position as a princess. Why, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were some common low class beggar." Jabberwock chuckled as his claws gripped her by the hair and forced her up to her feet. His inner savagery screamed out to ravage her, and it showed within his eyes. However, something told him that Sasha would be far too easy to break and wouldn't be much fun. "Hmm I know what you can do for me. You see, it just so happens that allot of older dragons feel that I dont deserve to be Emperor. However, if I win this little tournament, there's nothing they'll be able to do about it. Most of the nobles have already decided against me, however, there are a few that are waiting to see what action Ryuten's clan will take. I've warned him, but that boy has never been the sharpest tool in the shed. I have a feeling he'll do something stupid. So, how would you like to send him a little message hm? If you do a good job tomorrow I just might free you...unless." Jabberwock grinned wickedly as he continued to pull her by her hair. "You enjoy being my plaything. Is that is Tigress? You truly love my presence dont you?"

Ryu was at a loss. Once again, he was torn between what his father desired, what was best for his clan, and what was best for his family. Last time, Ryu had given in. Last time, he had abandoned Candra. Thats what had started this whole mess originally. "Dont talk about my kids that way..." Ryu mumbled. Genzi blinked twice. "I didn't hear that...would you mind repeating yourself?" he growled. Ryu's mother quickly came between the two but it was too late. "I wont allow you to disrespect my family! I'll do as I fucking please! I will join Jabberwock if it means I can keep Candra safe!" Ryu hissed. He was greeted with the coldest of expressions from his father. "Then, I hereby cast you out of our family. Leave and never return. Oh, also you've now lost the right to enter the tournament. That right came with being apart of this clan. Now get out of my sight!" he spat. Ryu's eyes widened in disbelief. What was he to do now? His eyes shifted over towards Candra. She looked so weak.."Kids...we're leaving." he replied softly before he moved to scoop Candra into his arms. Traveling was out of the question so they'd need to stay in a hotel for the night.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 9:08 am

Sasha yelped as he kicked her, her claws digging into the ground as he dig the heel of his boot into her face. She whimpered as she pressed her lips to his boots while continueing to plead for her life over and over. She was terrified being among this dragon, How could Ryu have left her? "F-forgive me, please... I-I'm sorry" She said and pressed her lips to his boots again and again. Hoping he would spare her.

Ryukai's violet hues quickly turned acidic green when his father pinned him up against the wall. "I know alot more than you are willing to admit you fucking old man!" Ryukai hissed and lifted his legs and pushed his father off him, taking a step toward his father to strike him when his grand father ordered them to stop. Ryukai snarled before walking over to the kids. Kei stared at their father with wide confused eyes. Why would he attack Ryukai? Ryu tansformed and curled around the twins who in their beast forms peeked up over Ryu's body, their ears perked.

When hearing their grandfather's true thoughts of them and their mother their ears dropped. Kasumi hid herside against Ryukai, who's ears were folded back as a silent growl passed his jaws. Kei watched as his father stood there and didnt even try to defend them... or their mom... the one who was going through so much pain already because of him. Kei's bright red hues looked down, his ears flattening. "I wanna go home..." He growled. Kei jumped over Kei and trotted up to his mother. "Mom... lets go home... to the southern lands..." Kei said. Candra slowly lifted her head. "Kasumi's afraid...and....we all hate it here.... none of us have ever been excepted by the dragons," He growled. Candra winced as she stood up. "Alright..." she said, her voice sounded.... far away.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:54 am

Jabberwock watched as she bowed to him. The dragon didn't seemed satisfied though. " I thought I told you to press your lips against my boots." he hissed before giving her a swift kick in her side, "When I give you an order, you follow it." The dragon hissed as he mashed the heel of his boot down into her cheek. "Perhaps you do not value your life...or your innocence. I bet you thought that you'd spend the rest of your life with Ryuten didn't you? I could see it in your eyes. You love him." Jabberwock laughed and shook his head. "What a weak emotion. You have no one to blame but yourself." he stated coldly as he lifted his heel from her face. "Now, try begging once more. Remember that my patience has a limit. You're about two seconds from being fucked till you cant see straight my dear." Jabberwock chuckled. He had put Ayumi, Sesshomaru's sister through the very same mind games.

Ryu's hands tightened into fists. Just then, he grabbed Ryukai and threw his up against the wall. His claws dug deep into the boy's chest as he flashed his curved fangs. "Shut your fucking mouth! You're still just a boy, what the hell do you know?! I swear to god if you say one more word, just one more word...I'll fucking cut your tongue out boy!" Ryu spat as his eye turned into a cat like slit. "Thats enough." came the quiet, yet demanding voice of his own father. He pulled Ryu off of Ryukai. His eyes shifted down upon Candra, yet they held no emotion. "Explain the situation." he ordered. After a short conversation, Genzi let out a small sigh. He walked back towards the table and suggested that Ryu do the same. "The council of Nobles have long suspected that the Emperor was being poisoned. We never had any proof though..." he replied softly before his golden eyes shifted up towards his son. "You will not join Jabbwock. If he becomes Emperor it will signify the death of our entire race. Rather, I want you pledge your loyalty to Orta. All of the other Nobles have decided to follow her in hopes that she becomes Empress. Our clan is the only one left. Since you represent our clan, its only natural that you join her."

"W-Wait...when you say Orta...are you talking about Deathwing-sama's daughter from a past marriage??" Ryu blinked. "Indeed. She is the only one who can stand toe to toe against Jabberwock and his destructive ambitions." Genzi replied softly. "Father...I cant. I have to rescue Sasha. Also, Jabberwock might come after Candra again. I wont-" Ryu stated, but paused once his father slammed his claws into the table, breaking it in two. "This is for the sake of our kind! Get your head out of your ass and look at the bigger picture! That damn bitch you've been going back and forth with has brought nothing but shame to this clan! Her half breed spawn are nothing more then abominations! You had Yuki, you had everything you could of wanted, but somehow you managed to fuck that up too! I stood by only because your mother insisted, but no more. You WILL pledge your loyalty to Orta tomorrow and you WILL fight for the sake of our race. You WILL abandon any thoughts of saving that Tiger or your wolf bitch. Your race comes first, your clan comes first! Why haven't you learned that yet?!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:35 am

"And it is because your faith has diminished so that we do nothing. At the beginning of time Gods used to answer many reasonable prayers and wishes, but it was when greedy and rediculouse wishes went unanswered that the races began to lose faith and so ignored the gods all together. It wasn't so much the gods that abandoned you, but more so the other way around. What point is there to answering all the selfish wishes in the world... we've lost power because of it, only few of the first gods still having their origional power such as my father and uncle. I personally dont know much of it from experience for my job was the same as always to heard the moon, those were my orders and i was to do nothing else, but Candra's voice reached me... no other has ever done that before" Hati said simply. He was a simple God, not one to argue, but simply explain.

Sasha's eyes froze in fear and sadness as Ryu betrayed her and left her behind with this crazed demon. She winced as he dropped her to her knees and looked up at him with timid eyes, quic to do everything he asked, begging, pleading for her life to be spared, showing no ounce of pride. "P-please spare me, I beg you... please just let me go" She whimpered, her hands trembling as shee gripped his ankles bowing her head to him over and over. She blinked and looked up at him confused when he said he may very well grant her, her wish... but how would he know what it was she wished for?

Ryukai kept Kei and Kasumi close. The two pups were playing with Skoll, who seemed much more mild tempered while with the kids. Ryukai had tranformed into his human form telling the kids to remain as they were. When Ryuten came in with his mother Ryukai ran over to her, "Mother..." he said and ran his fingers through her fur. She was so weak she couldnt take human form. Hati walked over to Skoll and pulled him away from the kids to talk. "It's about time you made a right choice in you life" Ryukai muttered and leaned his head to his mothers. "Leaving that bitch of a cat...and saving mother.... was probably the smartest thing you've done" He said, but showed no pride to his father.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:23 am

"Unbelievable..." Ryu mumbled as he rose to his feet with Candra in his arms. "And you wonder why he dont believe...you wonder why my kind turned their backs on you...you wonder why the world has descended into fucking chaos!" Ryu snarled and bared his fangs towards the wolf. His good eye then shifted back towards Jabberwock. "I'll be coming back for her...mark my words." he stated, his voice holding that dark deadly edge to it. As Ryu turned around, it took all the strength he had to walk away and leave Sasha behind. Once he was gone, Jabberwock let out a small sigh. He turned to Sasha once more, a small grin forming on his lips. "Looks like you've been abandoned." he stated as his tail suddenly released her. "Tell you what, I'll make you a deal young Tigress. If you beg for your life, I might not harm you. I want you on your knees with your lips to my boots. Beg like you have never begged before. Abandon your pride. Plead for your life and I just might grant your wish..."

Meanwhile, both of Ryu's parents were up waiting for their son to return. Ryu's father sat quietly at the table. He hadn't bothered to acknowledge Ryukai or his siblings. As far as he was concerned, Raia was the only true child that belonged to his clan. When Ryu walked in, his face was still bleeding. His mother quickly ran up to his side. Ryu could hardly hear what she was saying. He simply moved past her silently and placed Candra's body gently on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:10 am

Sasha whimpered trying to push the dragon off of her. "L-let go, please!" She cried. Hati looked at Ryu as he was addressed. "It is hard to help those who don't believe... that and this is a battle with yourself and your the only one who can change the outcome. I can only do so much, and this is not one of those things..." Hati explained calmly. "Risk losing the princess... because I can smell death on her from here.... or else sacrifice Candra, who is stronger and who could probably stand something of a chance until tomorrow.... either way there is a grave consequence to which ever way you decide..." Hati said. A od could only pester in a mortals life so much, Hati could not intervene on every battle that seemed hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:03 am

Ryu let out a pained groan. He had managed to catch Candra, but the force from the throw had knocked him right back onto his ass. As he looked up, he saw that Jabberwock's tail was still tightly wrapped around Sasha's body. "Dont you lay a finger on her! I'll join you, but only if you dont touch her!" Ryu yelled. Curse his weakness. If only he had been strong enough to fight Jabberwock and protect both Sasha and Candra. Jabberwock let out a dark malicious laugh. "I think you're still a little confused. You had your chance to get both girls back, but you decided to make me wait." he stated as he lifted Sasha up and brought her so that she was face to face with him. The dragon forced a kiss against her bloody lips pushed his tongue into her mouth. When he pulled out, he let out a soft moan. "Ah...there's nothing quiet like the taste of fear." he grinned. Suddenly, a squad of soldiers came racing out from the shadows and placed themselves between Jabberwock and Ryu. "Take your wolf and be gone before I decide to take her back." Jabberwock ordered. Ryu's body began to tremble once more. How could he just leave Sasha?! He didn't trust Jabberwock, not after the condition he had left Sesshomaru's sister in. It looked like the poor dog had been raped until finally died. Ryu couldn't allow Sasha to meet such a fate. His good eye shifted over to Hati. There had to be something he could do! "Why are you just standing there? You say that you've to lend a hand. Well, fucking DO SOMETHING!!"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:54 am

Candra yelped each time her body smashed into the ground but she still refused to release his tail. When his claws sank into her neck however she yelped in pain, the impact of him throwing her against Ryu made her knock him down. She shook her head and slowly got up. "R-Ryu!" Sasha cried, tears forming in the tigers eyes as she reached out for Ryu. "D-Dont leave me! Please! I'm scared Ryu!" She cried. She was still so young compare to him and Candra. Tears began to run down her cheeks and her body began to tremble, quickly proving just how weak and scared she really was. She was all talk and no bite. Hati remained sitting silent, this was a very difficult situation Ryu was in... hopefully he would stick with his first choice and keep Candra by his side, even if it ment Sasha possibly dying at the hands of this crazed dragon
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:47 am

Jabberwock looked back at Candra with an annoyed expression. The flesh of his skin was harder then diamonds, so it would take allot of force for him to feel any major form of pain. If anything, Candra's fangs felt more like tiny needles. "So she lives hm?" he growled and with a hard thrash, slammed his tail into the ground over, over, and over until cracks had spread through the floor. Ryu was out of options now. So much had happened and it was all hard to take in. Jabberwock had betrayed his kind and looked like there wasn't a thing anyone could do to stop him. "Wait!" Ryu yelled as blood trickled down the side of his cheek. "I'll join your side...so hand over both of them!" he spat. Jabberwock's eyes lazily shifted back towards Ryu as he continued to slam both girls into the ground. "Eh...you say something?" he blinked. "I said stop!" Ryu snarled. "Sorry, but until you pick..." Jabberwock whispered as his gaze shifted back towards Sasha. If she lived, she'd be a real mess. Suddenly, Jabberwock's claws sunk into the back of Candra's neck! He was tried of her fangs. "Dont touch her! Give me Candra, hand her over damnit!!!" Ryu hissed. A small grin formed on Jabberwock's lips. He yanked Candra free from his tail and threw her right into Ryu's chest. "Well then. I suppose the Tigress belongs to me for now. Tomorrow, there will be a meeting inside the Royal palace. All dragons who have been chosen as candidates for Emperor will be there. I want you to declare your loyalty to me there. Who knows, if you do a good job I might just give you back your tiger. She might be used...but she'll still be alive...probably."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:29 am

As Sasha was grabbed she let out a pained hiss and glared up at Jabberwock, her claws digging into the dragons tail that held her, not caring that he didnt seem fazed one bit my her sharp claws,and continued to dig them into his tail's flesh. When she was thrown her back hit the wall hard, blood comming from her mouth due to the impact. Hati had slowly moved his way to Candra, making no motions to move her to avoid having he and her attacked. He simply looked her over and cast his hues on the scene before him. It seemed his uncles decendants were all crazed with power... to much power. But there was very little her himself could do. As Sasha was grabbed hold of again a peircing scream left her lips as his tail threatended to snap her body in half, her eyes looking to Ryu, pleading, begging for his help. Candra's blue hues shifted and she slowly forced herself up. Hati moved in front of her to stop her but Candra used what little strength she was regaining and jumped at Jabberwock, her fangs sinking into his tail, in an attempt to make him release the bitch of a cat she had no reason to be trying to help, but she was doing it anyway.

Hati looked to Ryu, waiting to see who it was he was going to choose. The women that loved him with her heart and soul... who unknown to him was litterally dying because of him... or the princess of the allied races who was about to be killed unless he chose to save her life and save the possible alliance the dragons would have with the tigers once the tigers had a chance to repopulate. Even if Jabberwocks tail tried to fling her off, Candra's jaws remained locked, her muzzle held in a snarl as her bright blue hues glared at the dragon. She may have been weak due to her sickness, but she was still much stronger than the whining princess and far more stubborn
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 am

"You really are crazy..." Ryu blinked. Jabberwock grinned. He had never really minded the nickname he had been given. "So your answer?" he asked as he moved over behind Sasha's chair. Ryu's body tensed. The dragon had to have some sort of motive behind his plans. "Say I do...you'll leave Candra and Sasha alone right? You'll also never approach my family again right?" he asked. Jabberwock gave him a silent nod. At the moment, every bone in Ryu's body screamed for him to say no. It felt as if he stood before the devil and was on the verge of selling his very soul. Suddenly, Jabberwock's attention shifted over towards Hati. His brow raised, but only slightly. With a single glance he could tell that the wolf wasn't from their world. "Time is ticking Ryuten." he stated before a long barbed tail came shooting out from behind him. Sasha's binds suddenly snapped. Jabberwock shot his tail around her neck and slammed her hard into the ground. The barbs on his tail were pointed just inches away from the flesh of her neck. "Stop it! Leave her alone!!!" Ryu hisseed. Jabberwock raised his brow once more. "You seem to be confused. Tell you what, how about we make this interesting hmm? I'll allow you one day to think my offer over. You can take the extra time which you seem to need. However, in exchange I will keep one of these girls. Personally, I'm kinda leaning towards this Tigress. She has the kind of fighting spirit that I love. Though...I suppose I could keep the wolf. It might be troublesome though if she bleeds all over my floor." Jabberwock smiled, and with his tail still wrapped tightly around Sasha's neck he took a step forward towards Candra.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Ryu roared as he body suddenly transformed. The dark dragon let out a low his as his body tore the roof right off Jabberwock's palace. One of Ryu's arms shot forward ready to crush the dragon where he stood. Jabberwock simply grinned. With a single finger, he was able to stop Ryu's attack. He hadn't even transformed! "Have you gone mad boy?" the dragon asked. Ryu let out a loud hiss and moved forward, his jaws wide open to swallow Jabberwock whole if he had too. With a flick of his tail, Jabberwock sent Sasha flying into the opposite wall. He extended his hands forward stopping Ryu from eating him before delivering a punch so hard, that it knocked Ryu right out of his transformed state.

"F-Fuck..." Ryu groaned, his body surrounded by a pile of rubble. He slowly sat up. Just in time to see Jabberwock walking back towards Sasha. "Perhaps...you're incapable of picking between them?" he smiled and shot his tail around the tigress's waist, bringing her towards him. "Well this works out for me. My last play thing didn't last long." he sighed softly and shifted his gaze to the right. Ryu did as well. There, being carried through the halls on a small cot, was Seesshomaru's sister! She was nude, and covered from head to toe in blood. IT looked like her body had went through every single possible form of torture. "Ah...the dog princess. Yes, she put up quiet the fight. However, she managed to brake after a single day. Such a pity really." Jabberwock sighed softly. Ryu's body began to tremble. Now things really weren't making much sense. "I-I dont understand. What are you after? Dont you know your father is about to die?" Ryu asked. Jabberwock turned around to face him, his golden eyes holding the very purest forms of malice. "Yes, I'm very aware that he'll die soon. Its about time. I've been poisoning him for the last five hundred years." Jabberwock stated. Ryu's entire body suddenly froze. "Really...dont look so surprised. You think that my reach would be shortened simply because I had been exiled? Far from it. Unfortunately, pops is a stubborn one. Even while being poisoned he still hung on to life. He needed an extra boost. Well, what better boost can there be other then a war?" Jabberwock grinned.

"No way..." Ryu mumbled, his entire body going through a state of shock. "You mean...you started all this?! H-How..why?!" the dragon yelled. Jabberwock let out a small sigh. "It really wasn't that hard. The dogs wanted power. I presented them with an opportunity. I struck a deal with that bitch queen. I'd give her everything she needed and in exchange she would arrange an alliance with other demons and invade our kingdom. She was looking into some form of magic that would disable our kind, so I supplied her with the gem she needed since her son wasn't able to get the one you use to have." Jabberwock stated, his eyes shifting back towards Sasha now. "Think about it. Even if our kind were out numbered, did you really think we'd loose to a bunch of mangy dogs, a few birds, and the fucking Naga? Far from it. I gave that bitch everything she wanted. Heh, the look on her face is going to be interesting when she finds out she's been played like a puppet." he grinned. "I...still dont understand." ryu blinked as he rose up on his knees. "Oh, you mean about that dog princess? Well, that queen gave her to me as a present. She didn't last long...but I suppose that was to be expected." Jabberwock shrugged. "So wait...you mean all the lives that have been lost...all the fighting that has taken place...all the blood that has been spilled was simply so you could take your father's place?!!!!" Ryu roared and jumped up to his feet.

"Exactly." Jabberwock smirked. "Unfortunately, there's a certain dragon who's even stronger then I am. In order to take her out, I've in listed the help of several dragons. Once she's out of the way, the Empire will be mine to control and there shall come an age unlike any demon has ever seen. Its going to be glorious." Jabberwock grinned and tightened his grip around Sasha's waist, nearly to the point of breaking the bones in her body. "So, which female shall you be taking back with you? I'm still waiting Ryuten. You should know by now that patience isn't my strong point..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:55 am

Despite Candra's weak state she could Hear Jabberwock's theat perfectly clear. She bare her fangs, wanting to growl but no sound came, but with a swift movement her fangs managed to graze his throat as he started to pull away before her body went into a spasm once more. Her condition was getting worse. Sasha had spat the apple out, showing no remorse for Candra as the dragon hovered over her. Sasha was working her binds when he questioned her about Ryu. "I like to think me but she is the mother of his children" She hissed.

"I wish you had more faith in a god, but I will respect your wishes and will hold back until I feel its the right time to move. Hati may have been a god, and no being but fellow god could compare to ones strength, however it was not his place to fight for them completely. He could lend a helping hand, but he could not win their battles or wars, but merely aid them and making their chances of winning much greater.

By the time they got to Jabberwock's chamber a puddle of Candra's own blood lay under her head, and down toward her shoulders. Hati's ice blue hues shifted to her, her calm less violent state was a result of his magic to make her not have to suffer as much, however made it appear much more agonizing then it really was. Sasha's ears perked. "Ryu" She cried looking at her general. Candra's eyes slightly shifted and she let out a low whimper, her paw moving to force herself up, but slipped in the puddle of her blood and slid across the floor, her aw leaving a bloody paw print on the darker dragons floor
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 pm

"Well this is troublesome...I want get what I want if she dies..." Jabberwock mumbled as he walked past Sasha, but stopped just short of her chair. "I intend to keep you in good health...for now...however I suggest you not push your luck. Do me a favor little girl and shut uo for a while hm?" he stated with a very small evil smile before shoving the rest of his apple into Sasha's mouth. He walked over towards Candra. A normal dragon would have taken caution when approaching an injured wolf. Jabberwock however had no such fear. He stared down at Candra, his golden hues holding no sympathy what so ever. He took a knee down beside her and lowered his head just enough so that his lips barely grazed one of her ears. "If you die, your children will be in danger. Do keep yourself alive until Ryuten gets here." he whispered and rose to his feet, his eyes on Sasha now. "Tell me Tigress..." he smirked as he walked back over to her and slid the tip of one of his claws gently along her cheek. "Which does Ryuten prefer, you or the wolf? Personally, I've sampled the canine race. I find nothing fascinating about them. Ah...however I suppose my experiences dont count. My partners never seem to last long..." Jabberwock sighed deeply before his eyes shifted towards the door...

Ryu had agreed to allow Hati to accompany him. Originally, he had planned to refuse his offer. Ryu had never meant Jabberwock face to face, but if there was even a shred of truth to his reputation, he wasn't the kind of dragon that could be reasoned with. He certainly wasn't the type of dragon you'd want to anger. "Listen closely." Ryu hissed as he rushed down the empty streets. "Candra's and Sasha's safety come first. I beg of you, dont make a move until I can gather what Jabberwock wants. You may be confident with your level of power being a god...but...from what I heard, Jabberwock could easily squash both Candra and I using only about half of his real power. The dragon is a monster. A few hundred years back he was exiled by his own father and branded with the nickname, 'Crazy Dragon'. I dont know the full details, but the rumor was that Jabberwock had sacrificed three whole battalions of troops to the enemy simply to make his victory more interesting. He's dangerous...very dangerous. If he's gone through the trouble of taking Sasha and Candra its most likely because he wants my attention. Though...I cant imagine what someone like him would want with me..." Ryu mumbled. When they reached the palace, Ryu kicked the door right off the hinges! He stormed in, his hair spiked back as he bared his dagger like fangs. "JABBERWOCK!" he screamed and was about to take a step forward until he saw Candra laying on the ground.

"You're late." Jabberwock smiled. He had been thoroughly enjoying teasing Sasha. She had caught his interest. The dragon now came to stand right behind where Candra lay. "Before you scream and bitch, know that I haven't harmed a hair on her pretty little head. I'm more then willing to give both of these girls back to you in exchange for a small fee." he stated. Ryu let out a low hiss. "What the fuck do you want?" he snapped. "Its simple. I want you to serve under me. Soon Pops is gonna kick the bucket. When the tournament takes place, I want you to fight for more side." he stated. Ryu's eyes shot wide open. He stared at Jabberwock blankly. It didn't make sense. There were about 100 dragons who were given the honor of taking part in the tournament. All of them had the potential to become Emperor. However, some dragons had more potential then others. Because of this, each dragon was assigned a number. The lower the number a dragon had, the more powerful he or she was and the greater chance he or she had of winning the tournament. Because of this, it was common for dragons to form 'alliances' in order to bring down stronger rivals. Still, Ryu couldn't understand why Jabberwock wanted him. Ryu was only ranked at number 15. His half sister, Nagi, was ranked at number 13. Jabberwock held the position of number 2...
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:48 am

Skoll's hackles rose as Ryuten told them to wait. Hati cut him off before his brother could start barking. "Of course, would you like me to assist you? Skoll may be hot tempered but he will behave to help" Hati said giving Skoll a look. Skoll glared at him and sat down. "Yeah fine...I'll try hard not to lose my temper" He growled lightly. "Skoll why dont you accompany young Ryukai and his family with the soldiers to make sure they dont run into any more trouble." Hati said. Skoll glared over at Ryukai and the kids, his heated gaze instantly cooled seeing pups. He was a hot head but he had his soft spots. "Fine...just be quick" Skoll muttered and trotted over to the kids who sat a top Ryukau's back, his tail wagging. Ryukai simply glared at his father before shifting his attention to the chaser of the sun. Ryukai bowed his head in respect and reached back, nudging Kasumi toward Skoll. Kasumi smiled brightly and climbed onto the god's back and wrapped her little arms around his neck. The half breed started to lead the group toward his grandmothers, Skoll walking just a bit ahead of him.

Candra stirred before Sasha did. Her bright blue eyes shifting around wincing as she tried to move. Sasha awoke next, her golden hues narrowed to slits and her tail twitched irritably. Candra winced, she felt sick... Sasha however glared at this dragon and a deep hiss left her throat. "How dare you abduct a princess of an allied race of your war" She growled. Sasha was quick to make it obvious she was very unhappy and was not going to be willing to cooperate with him at all. Candra on the other hand leaned forward as far as she could, her body shuddering. She looked as if she were about to puke... but instead of violent coughing... blood began sliding down her chin. She tried moving her arms again and yelped lightly. "Oh would you suck it up you damn mutt!" Sasha snarled. Candra fazed, releasing her from her binds but fell to the floor, her body still aside from random twiches, blood continued to force its way up her throat and spilled out her jaws. "Ryu..." she whimpered in her mind, as a low whimper left her. "Phff.. what kind of hostage just goes and dies as soon as she wakes up... damn bitch" Sasha growled, showing no respect to the queen of wolves
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:07 pm

Ryu listened carefully. It seemed like Skoll had come to bring his brother back and had no intention on lending any of the mortals a hand, not that Ryu expected him to do so. Sighing softly, the dragon and turned back towards the tunnels. When he finally made it through and climbed up towards the surface he was shocked to find his men and children surrounded by soldiers. "What is the meaning of this?!" He hissed, his good eye narrowing. After looking around, he noticed that Canda and Sasha were gone. "Sir, they took them! They went to Lord Jabberwock's castle!" one of his men yelled. "J-Jabberwock?" Ryu blinked. Suddenly, his entire body began to shake. Of the all the dragons that could have been involved, why did it have to be him? Suddenly, Ryu grabbed the commander, who had placed his men under arrest, and smashed his head straight into the ground. Blood spattered everywhere, but Ryu wasn't done yet. He picked the soldier up by his skull and raised his high enough so the other enemy soldier's could see. "Where is Jabbwock?" Ryu hissed, his voice holding a nearly satanic edge. "Ga-His...C-C-Castle...!" The commander gasped just before Ryu tossed him to the side like a rag doll. His good eyes then shifted towards the other soldiers. They were quick to stand down. "Ryukai, take the twins, my men, and Sasha's warriors to my mother's house. Dont argue if you wanna see you mother again." he warned him before looking back towards the gods. "I'm sorry but I'll have to ask you two to be patient. Something has come up...and if I dont act soon I just may end up loosing both Candra and Sasha."

Meanwhile, the enemy soldiers had led Candra and Sasha until they felt they were far away enough. Suddenly, both girls were struck hard right behind the neck knocking them out. When they would awake, they'd find that they sat bound by magic sealing restraints to a rather lavish chair. Also, their clothes had been changed and now sported a more...appropriate attire for their stations. "Ah, I see my ladies had awaken." came the sound of a dark voice from the shadows of the throne room. From out of the dark stepped a tall figured with spiked black hair which came back to form a long ponytail. Deep scars lined the dragon's face as his head came into the light. His yellow eyes narrowed ever so slightly as he took in the sight of both girls. From the looks of it, he appeared to be around Ryu's age or a little older. "Welcome to my castle. My name Is Jabberwock, first son of Emperor Deathwing. Please, allow me to apologize for the way you were brought here, however I feared an invitation would have gone ignored." he smiled slightly as he walked over towards a small table and sunk his curved fangs into the flesh of an apple. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm not that interested in either of you. Its that weakling Ryuten that I want. I'm sure he'll be here shortly so until then, sit back and make yourselves at home." he smiled, not that they could go anywhere even if they wanted to though.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:38 am

Skoll's red hues looked at the dragon and an irritable snarl left his massive jaws. "Immortals are just as annoying as the mortals" He growled. Hati sent a glare at his brother. "I apologize for his...personality, hearding the son has made him a bit of a hot head. It's not so much that the gods dont care.... you must understand, our existance is never ending. Yes demons live for thousands of years but they can still die.... to gods.... time has ceased to matter, and we wind up not paying attention to things we should" Hati said. "The gods have their ow jobs! We cant be worrying about the problems of the earthen realm! We must return to chasing the sun and moon, or else their drivers will become lazy once more and the days will never turn to night and vise versa!" Skoll snarled, his hackles raised. "Calm yourself Skoll, we have a while before they notice our absence." Hati said and looked to Ryu. "Come, we dont want to keep your men and family waiting" He said.

Candra and Ryukai were quick to circle around the twins, their ears folded back as weapons were pointed at them. Candra snarled and looked back to Ryukai. "Don't let them out of your sight" she growled. Sasha ordered her troops down. She would follow the orders given to her, she was not in her territory. Candra only followed them for the safety of her children. Neither girls knew who this Jabberwock was.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 7:19 am

Ryu's eyes constantly shifted between Hati and his brother. He didn't know what to make of the two wolves. For the most part, all he could do was stare at them blankly. As Skoll sealed the door, Ryu quickly jumped back. The flames were hot...a little too hot. The dragon let out a deep sigh as he placed his hand over his heart. Ryu had been through just a little bit too much excitement for one day. "So...you're both gods I presume?" Ryu asked, his brow slightly raised. "I understand why one of you are here..." he mumbled, his eye now shifting towards Skoll. "But why are you here? Could it be that the gods...or...at least the wolf gods have opened their eyes at last???"

Meanwhile, when Ryu and his men finally reached the end of the long maze of tunnels they came to a narrow corridor. At the end was another door, one which could easily be unlocked. Ryu's men took care of it and gave Candra the ok to proceed. After passing through the door they came to a ladder which would lead them right into the heart of the capital. When they got to the top, waiting for them were armed soldiers with wicked curved spears aimed at them. "What is this nonsense?! We are under the command of Captain Ryuten of the Dragonia Clan! Put your weapons down!" His men hissed as they formed a small circle around Candra and her kids. Ryu would kill them if any harm came to them. "Under the order of Lord Jabberwock, you are all under arrest. We've been instructed not to harm you..if you come peacefully." the commander instructed. Ryu's men looked at one another. "W-What does he want with us?" one of them asked. "Silence! You will surrender." The commander hissed before shifting his eyes over towards Sasha. "Princess, I'll have to ask that you and your warriors come with us as well. Lord Jabberwock wants to personally see both you and the wolf alpha behind you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:24 am

An angered howl roared throughout the land and the earth shook as if something slammed into the earth. Hati's ears perked. "I knew he'd see I was missing sooner or later" The white wolf muttered and backed up from the door. "You'll have plently of time in a moment to lock the door" Hati said. Violent screams came from the other side that soon became silent. "HATI!!!" An angered voice snarled before something slammed into the iron door. "I can smell you let me in!" The voice snarled. "Calm down Skoll, your over reacting" Hati barked. "I am calm!!!!" Skoll's voice roared, obviously a very impatient and angry god. "You didnt cut down everyone out there did you?" Hati questioned and Skoll rammed his way through the door. The red and black wolf snarled at Ryuten before Hati stood before the dragon. "Skoll Calm youself now!" Hati yelled, raising his voice for the first time. Skoll's ears folded back. "Why are you here, your abonding your duties" Skoll growled. "There are more important matters here, now be quiet and I'll explain later" Hati said and helped Ryu up. "Seal the door" Hati said looking at Skoll. Skoll turned his head as if not hearing. "Now Skoll" Hati growled. Skoll stood up and flicked Hati in the face with his take. His hackles rose as he opened his jaws and an intense heat ovetook the cave. A large blast or white flames came pouring from Skoll's jaws, binding the door and melting the earth around it into stone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:12 am

"I know that..." Ryu snarled as his claws sunk into the metal of the gate. Meanwhile, Ryu's men had given the green light to proceed. The old trading route was made up of twisting tunnels, most of which led to no where. "Please stay close. If you get lost you'll never be found." one of Ryu's men called back towards Candra. "Captain wants us to move on. I hate leaving him behind...but he'd kill us if we disobeyed an order..." another dragon whispered. From where they were, they could hear the sounds of the dog's clawing at the gate. Meanwhile, Ryu continued to weave his magic between the locks that would keep the gate shut. Suddenly, something hard slammed into the gate and had almost knocked Ryu right off his feet. He dug his heels into the earth below. The dogs weren't making his job any easier.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am

Candra didnt argue she took the kids ahead with his troops. When far ahead they had stopped and waited. Hati looked back and started back to door of the cave. "We have orders to stay here" Sasha growled. "I'll decide when to follow an earthings order or not" He said calmly and headed back seeing Ryuten was still summoning the magic needed to seal the door. "Your running out of time my friend" He said, his acute hearing listening outside as the half hour was up the the confused dogs yelled out in horror, many of them killed each other but there were still plently left. Hati stood on his hind legs and pressed all his weight against the door to make sure it remained closed. "Not to rush you... but time is up" Hati said and banging from the other side came.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 9:01 am

"Half a hour will cut it close, but I'll be fine." Ryu smiled as he pressed both his hands against the gate. Unlocking it was going to be difficult but not impossible. Unfortunately, it had taken Ryu about 15 minutes just to get it open. Not only that, but it had drained a good deal of his magic. "Alright, everyone inside." he ordered. "B-But sir..." One his men complained. "No arguing. Right now the dogs are more or less in a state of suspended animation. I want you guys to run ahead and make sure that the route is clear. Candra, take our kids and follow my men." he he ordered. Now Ryu had to reseal the gate to prevent the dogs from gaining access to the tunnel. Sweat began to run down the side of his cheek as he strained his body to gather the magic needed to seal the gate.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:56 am

Candra moved with the children when the time came. Hati followed with Kasumi on his back, she had wanted to go with him. When Ryu called for him his ears folded slightly. "His name is Hati Papa" Kasumi corrected. Hati reached around and lifted Kasumi off his back and nudged her toward Candra before turning and going to the mouth of the gate. His ice blue eyes began to glow white and the sand under his paws began to swirl around him. He lowered his head to the sand and released a long breath, a silent howl. The sand moved pass the troups, the dogs pausing before turning on one another, believeing they were fighting the enemy. "That will buy you a half hour" Hati said as he trotted past Ryu and the dragons, picking Kasumi up by the scruff of her neck, the children now in animal form to make running easier. It was clear that Hati was a very patient wolf, considering most wolves would have snapped at Ryu for not calling them by name.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 8:49 am

As night fell, Ryu put his plan into actions. The Tigers had taken out all the guards. Ryu's men had quietly killed the dogs just before they reached the gate which blocked the entry into the underground trading route. Luckily, there was a spell placed over the gate. However, Ryu had no doubt that it would have only taken a matter of days for the dogs to disable it. He was in the process of moving his family quietly through the camp and up towards the gate when suddenly, an alarm went off! Body's began to rise from their tents. Ryu spat out curses. He needed a good ten minutes to unseal the gate and then another ten minutes to reseal it cause the earth to collapse. "Hey wolf god." Ryu called as his men took their defensive positions. "We could use that illusion you spoke of. Now would be a good time to cast it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: