Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:35 am

Ryukai got up and fazed, laying down in front of the tent. His long ears laid back as he relaxed against the hard ground, not making a single movement when Raia came back. He knew her scent, there was no way he'd ever mistake it, so there was no reason for him to have to check and make sure it was her. Kei and Kasumi both yawned and snuggled against Raia
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:44 am

"Ok" Raia whispered quietly. She knew when to back off. The young dragon decided to make her way back towards the camp site. To her surprise, the twins were already down for the count. A soft smile formed on her lips as she crawled into the make shift tent and snuggled between her younger brother and sister. She kissed them both and closed her eyes. The day had been a long one. She hoped that tomorrow would be a little better.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:24 am

Sasha's ears folded back as a dark hiss left her deadly fangs. "Leave me be! I'll eat when I want" She hissed, her tail twitching, showing her irritation. The Tigress was still reliving all the abuse, and wanted nothing but to plan out how she would get her revenge at this moment
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:21 am

Raia sighed deeply. She could imagine why Sasha was acting so aggressive. "Do you...maybe wanna talk?" she asked and moved around to the front of Sasha. "YYou should really eat something so you can get your strength back. Just from looking at you I can tell you've been deprived for a very long time. Come on, tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get it for you."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 am

Ryukai's body was stiff to touch. He didnt say anything to her as she walked away to check on the tigress. He looked at the twins and didnt even have to tell them to lay down. The both fazed into their animal forms and curled up with one another and slolwy fell asleep. Sasha hissed before her vision focused on Raia. "I'm fine" She said irritably
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:42 am

Raia let out a soft chuckle. She placed a kiss on Kei's forehead and walked over to Kasumi to make sure the poor girl was ok. "Alright twins bed time!" She chimed. "Ryu can you make sure they get to bed? I want to go check on Sasha before I turn in." she replied softly and placed her hand gently on his shoulder. Her soft finger tips gently brushed along the back of his neck as she walked off to find the tigress. When she did, Raia approached her with caution. "Um...we have food...and I just wanted to make sure you were ok for the night. I could take a look at your wounds and heal them if they've reopened."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 am

Ryukai stared off into the distance while Kasumi clung to him through out the story. Kei was sitting on the edge of his seat, his eyes shining not with fear but with curiousity. Kasumi ended up screaming and buried herself against Ryukai while Kei cheered. "Thats so cool!" He said. Ryukai ran his hands through Kasumi's hair to calm her down
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:35 am

"Oh...I see..." Raia whispered. The differences between the way she had been raised and what Ryukai had gone through were still so very different. Sighing softly, Raia summoned up enough inner strength and began to tell her own story. For about an hour, she had the twins on edge. "And then...when the girl opened the closet she saw that it wasn't her mother. No, it was THE HOOK!!!!!" Raia screamed and stretched her claws making them appear more dagger like then what they actually were.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:31 am

"Pass..." Ryukai said flatly. Kasumi lifted her head and tilted it toward Raia, she and Kei taking their human forms as well. "Oni-chan...doesnt know scary storys...the ones he knows...are too painful" Kasumi said and leaned back against Ryu's chest, and took his arms and hugged them around her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:27 am

For a moment, Raia's eyes held nothing but sadness. "So...he still hates him..." she thought to herself. "Well...whether you acknowledge him or not...that doesn't change the fact that he is your birth father. He a father to all of us." Raia replied softly and moved over to sit next to Kei. "So Ryukai, you're the oldest right? I think you should start of off. Give us something good, something that will force our attention." Raia smirked, though inside she hoped that Ryukai wouldn't make his story so scary that the twins would have nightmares. IT was going to be difficult explaining to Ryu why the twins refused to sleep and who was at fault.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:24 am

Ryukai's hues narrowed. "That man is your father, not mine" He hissed. Kasumi sat between his legs and looked up at him. She knew why her brother hated their father so much.. but she was the opposite of him. Rather then wanting nothing to do with her father...she wanted nothing more then for him to acknowledged and accept her. Kei sat on his own in the circle while Kasumi curled up in Ryukai's lap abnd buried her head at the mention of a scary story. "Yeah, yeah! Scary story!" Kei said happily
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:19 am

"Ouch." Raia whispered as he pushed her. She rubbed her forehead, but found that she now had to stare up at Ryukai since he was still very much taller then her. "I...I dont understand." she blinked, but dismissed the thought. "Come you must stay. When are all of us going to be together again? Actually...when was the last time that all of father's children were together?" she asked and took Ryukai's hand in hers. The smaller girl began to drag her brother over to the tent and pushed him onto his ass. "Ok first things first. We need a scary story!" Raia grinned and stretched her claws out towards the twins.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:16 am

Ryukai's violet hues narrowed and he looked away, his long ears flattening. He fazed and pushed the palm of his hand against her forehead, making her stand upright. "I swear your so clueless sometimes..." He growled. His hues were distance....far away from the here and now. "Please stay oni-chan" Kasumi yipped and wagged her big bushy tail
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:08 am

"Ah...I suppose I have then." Raia smiled. At the sight of her older brother, she stood to her feet. Ryukai had always been good with the twins, that much she remembered. Now that they were eating she decided to take some time to see what he had been up to. "We're camping out tonight." Raia giggled as she leaned forward a bit. She may have matured, but she still hadn't a clue that she exposing some of her glorious cleavage while leaning. "Will you be joining us brother?" she smiled happily, though it did feel a bit off that Raia was the only one in her human form. Her dragon form...well...was a bit too big and used up to much energy.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:05 am

'Yeah you have, he was with us when Dad came to tell us mom was okay" Kei said. "Yeah, I was curled up with him" Kasumi said and looked around. She sent out a small howl and perked her ears waiting. Ryukai walked out from the woods with a couple rabbits and dropped them down, staying in his animal form. "Food!" The twins barked happily
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:58 am

"Well I dont know if you two remember, but you were very young we camped out in your mom's backyard. I thought we could do something like that again." she smiled brightly, but blinked after being asked where Ryukai was. "Um...actually...I haven't seen him once since I got here." Raia stated and looked around. She wondered if Ryukai was avoiding her. While it was true that she had moved on and was long over him...she wondered if he still carried a torch for her. She hoped that wasn't the case. Ryukai needed to be with someone who was more like him, someone who wasn't related to him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:34 am

Kei and Kasumi were splashing around in the stream. "Almost" Kei laughed as Kasumi leaped after him in the water. Both of them trotted out and shook out their fur. Kei walked over to the tent like structure that Raia had built. "What's that for? We've just been sleeping under the stars" Kei barked, his tail wagging. Kasumi sniffed the ground, her ears perked as her multi colored hues looked around. "Where Brother Ryu" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 7:19 am

Yugo decided to pick a nice shady spot under a huge oak tree. He placed Candra onto a small bed of leaves and made himself comfortable right beside her. "Hope this is ok." he smiled and leaned over to place a soft kiss on her lips. Meanwhile, Raia was getting the twins ready for bed. IT had been ages since she had seen them so she wanted to kinda camp out. She had already built a makeshift tent out of long logs and sticks. She had managed to sow together enough leaves to provide them with a cover over the top of the tent. "Kei, Kasumi, are you two done bathing?" She called as she glanced over her shoulder. Raia had definitely changed. She had become more independent in addition to becoming more beautiful. Yet, she still retained that angel like smile she had developed while in high school.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 4:30 am

Candra stiffened at the mention of Sesshomaru her ears folded back. She didnt want to talk about him unless needed, and she did not see now being a reason to talk about him. "Anywhere is fine, I just want to be with you" She said as she nuzzled into him once again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 am

"Yeah thats true. I think the last time you did...well...was during that one night we had while the mutt was gone." Ryu stated, though soon frowned. Oh, how he hated Sesshomaru. The dog had taken his love away and even worst, Ryu had been forced to watch. He had been forced to accept the knowledge that it was Sesshomaru who got to hold her, kiss her, screw her. It was no wonder why he got a little worked up when the dog's name came up. "Well then, where would my lady like to sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 am

Candra smiled up and him and closed her eyes as he nuzzled her neck. "I think that'd be nice" she said to his suggestion of sleeping together. "It's been awhile since I've gotten to curl up in your arms" she said and nuzzled her face against his shoulder, taking in his scent as she did his.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 am

Ryu slowly pulled back from her lips with a smile. He kissed her cheek and nuzzled his nose into her neck taking in some of her natural earthy scent. "That was nice." he smirked slightly and began to carry her back towards camp. However, the look she gave worried him a little. Candra really did look like a doll. Ryu felt that if he held her too tightly she might shatter like glass right in his arms. "Tonight...lets sleep together. I mean..not 'together' but...next to each other. I think that will help your condition a little. We just need to return things to how they were while you and I were in high school I guess. We had some pretty good times back then."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:18 am

Candra yiped when he suddenly picked her up. She looked at him just as he pressed his lips to hers and closed her eyes, returning the kiss, and enjoying the sensation of it. She stayed still in his arms. She looked almost like a doll... she had never looked so frail.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:50 am

Ryu's arms wrapped tightly around her body. "Everything will be fine as long as we work together." he assured her and reached up to wipe her tears away. Ryu then rose to his feet and easily scooped his high school love into his arms bridal style. Ryu pressed his lips softly against her own. Rather then pulling back though, he kissed her a little longer wanting to enjoy the sensation of her soft lips against his own. He hadn't felt something like that since...well...forever. "I love you Candra. Together, you and I will make the best out of this situation."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:43 am

Candra looked down at him, tears welling up in her eyes again. She fell to her knees and buried her face into Ryu's body. She felt so horrible that his life had to be bound to hers like this, to know that if she's not in his thoughts, then she would suffer. "I'll.....I'll try....to be strong with you" She whimpered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: