Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:16 am

Candra nodded and looked up at him. "I feel like lead...." She sighed and leaned against him. "I hate feeling so tired...the most alive I've felt recently is hunting that buffalo" She said. She leaned her body into his and closed her eyes. "It feels like.....all I do is sleep...." She yawned and nuzzled her head against his chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 am

"No...we both share blame. If I had been there, he would have had a somewhat easier time growing up." Ryu replied softly. His finger tips gently moved over Candra's as his good eye shifted back towards the river. "Well...we can only solve one problem at a time. For now, lets just put Ryukai on our long list of things to work on. As I said, we need to see if we can get you healed. I miss not really having you around. Its like you're made of glass...and if I touch you...you just might break."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 am

"The only way a girl would ever be able to relate to him is being a half breed herself." She said and rubbed the back of her head. "We.....are the only ones who have ever produced half breeds" She said. What girl was every going to understand despising their own lives. Candra closed her eyes. "It's my fault...I've never been strong enough to let him go" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 am

"Yeah and thats the main issue." Ryu sighed again. He kept hold of Candra's hands, but returned to his seat on the stump. "I dont understand why he can only connect with those of his blood. When I was his age...well...you know how I was." Ryu mumbled and closed his good eye for a moment. It had been so long since Yuki had slashed out his right eye that he had gotten use to not having it. "Maybe...what he needs is someone who is just as damaged as him...someone who knows what he's been through and can relate..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 am

Candra smiled against the kiss and looked up at him and sighed. "I wish it were that simple.... he's....a complicated boy....it's not like he will open up to just anyone. He's good around Kasumi and Raia...but he cant seem to connect with women who arent related to him" she said...
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 am

At the mention of their son, Ryu's embrace loosened some. He stared down at Candra with nearly emotionless eyes. "I know...that he's been through a lot...but the way he pushes my buttons..." Ryu sighed and shook his head. He gently cupped Candra's cheeks and placed a soft kiss on her lips. "Well...yes I'll try. I just wish he could find another reason to live. What he needs...is a woman or something..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 am

Candra's ears folded back as she closed her eyes. She didnt know how much longer she could stay strong...she had been doing it for so long. "I'll try" She said quietly. "To stay strong....I'll try" She said. "Ryu....just....promise me you'll take it easy on Ryukai...." She said looking up at him. "He's only alive because of my selfishness.....dont be too hard on him" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:34 am

This time Ryu had no answer for her. He had no idea what they would do if her condition never improved. All he could do was believe that it would. His arms wrapped tightly around her body as he held her close. Sometimes...no...all the time it seemed that the entire world was against them. "We just..." Ryu whispered, his eyes closing for a moment as he held Candra tighter. "We just have to stay strong thats all. We cant become separated...not again..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 am

Candra struggled against him, too stubborn to agree to how he saw things. When he pulled her against him, her body froze and melted against his. "But...what if I never get better" She said, nuzzling her nose against his chest. "What if it's none stop up and downs....." She said and looked up at him, her bright blue hues soft, but filled with concern and confusion. "Why...why does it seem like we are always clawing to get to a good life but it never comes?" She whimpered and buried her face against his chest
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:18 am

As she pushed away, Ryu's grip on her hands tightened. He wasn't about to let her go. "Not to sound like a dick...but you've put me through waaaaaaaaay to much shit for me to just walk away. I know you dont like this, but why dont we just focus on getting you better hm? Yuki can take care of herself. Raia is here with me and so is Sasha. Everything will be fine. We can stay here until you're 100% and then focus on our other problems. Now that I know Raia is fine, there shouldn't be any other distractions." Ryu replied softly as he pulled her body into chest and lightly began to pressed his warm lips along her neck and over one of her ears. "Candra I love you. I wish that I could take back the time we lost...but for now...all I can do is focus on the current. We'll work on us, but before that, we need to get you better."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:14 am

Candra shook her head and looked at him. "It's not fair....i was finally happy to get you back....and now its like you dont even really get a choice....what if we fight again....and something happens to me, I dont want that kind of blame on you" she said, her hands pushing against his chest as she looked away. "Thats.....thats not a relationship....sooner or later it will become obligation...." She said while looking down
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:11 am

"Hey, relax a little." Ryu frowned as he picked her up off the ground. "Listen, its not what you think. I'm not doing this because I feel obligated to. I just want you understand whats going on." Ryu replied softly as he took hold of both her hands. "Didn't we decide back in the bathrooms of the school that we'd give us a try? We decided that we have allot of things to work out...but we both agreed to try right? Your illness doesn't change anything."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 7:03 am

Candra looked at him as she sat in his lap, waiting to hear what he had to say. She stared at him as he told her the reasoning behind her sickness. Her ears folded back as she pushed herself away from him. "Y-your the reason....?" she stumbled and fell back and stared up at him. "I've....been sick because of you?" She questioned and looked down...."I've.... ive had to....become your only concern" She said and looked up at him again. "I refuse to make you care for me like that....it's not right, its not fair" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 am

"Well..." Ryu sighed as he came to sit on a small stump and pulled her onto his lap. "I was told not to say anything to you...but I feel that I cant keep this a secret forever. Sooner or later you're gonna find out. I figure maybe its better to tell you now before we have another close call." Ryu whispered softly. His arms wrapped securely around her body as he debated how to go about telling her the truth. "According to the gods...the reason for your illness is me. It seems if I dont think about you 24/7 your illness gets worse. Just now, it took a major turn because I was concerned about Raia's safety. The gods...and most likely your children...feel that you would be in better hands if that mutt was taking care of you. But...I dont believe that. I mean, I'm not saying this is your fault and I certainly dont want you to feel guilty! I'm happy to have the chance to care for you. Its just...well...its difficult...to keep only you on my mind..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 6:39 am

Candra shivered as she felt his arms wrap around her. She closed her eyes as his lips pressed against her ear and let out a soft breath. "Hm....Alright" She said softly and looked up at him and smiled lightly, her ear twitching. She laced her fingers with his and started to walk toward the forest. "So what did you want to talk about?" she asked, her voice soft. Despite being back in her origional form she was still feeling pretty week
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:32 am

"Oh shit..." Ryu spat mentally. He had completely forgotten that Hati had advised against telling Candra about the truth of her illness. "Uh well...I dont really know. Ask the gods...nothing they say makes any sense..." Ryu stated with a clear nervous gaze. He was quick to jump on the topic of Ryukai. He was sure that his son hated him even more now. When the hybrid showed up, Ryu took a step back and watched the mother and son. With any luck, Ryukai would throw away any ideas of killing himself. Sighing softly, Ryu rose to his feet, his crimson eyes on Sasha now. "Before Raia left to distract the twins, I had her check on Sasha. She said that she was able to heal her external injures...however...she fears that judging from her appearance she suffered many internal injuries. Jabberwock...he probably broke her mind. We wont know until she wakes up." Ryu whispered softly as he took a step towards Candra and wrapped his arms tightly around her from behind. He buried his nose into her neck and took in a long whiff of her scent. She still reeked of death. Even her skin looked rather pale. "Hey...lets go somewhere private and talk for a moment. After that, you'll want to see your babies. They were worried about you." Ryu whispered as his warm lips brushed against one of her ears. His hand came to take hers as his fingers intertwined with her own.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 5:33 pm

"Believing the gods are suppose to fix everything for you...is what truley ended your race. You have come to learn you cant depend on the gods...that was your lesson. We got sick of constantly cleaning up your mess, your kind, the wolves, the cats." Fenrir said before he disappeared. Candra rubbed the back of her head. "Why would it affect me if you worried for a comrade?" She asked, never having been told about her condition. Hati had told Ryuten it would probably be for the best, otherwise Candra would probably feel horrible about having to...'control' Ryu's life in such a way.

Candra's blue hues shifted off to the side as Ryuten mentioned Ryukai. "That....doesnt surprise me....he's wanted death since he was 3 years old" She said softly and ran her fingers through her hair. "I know he suffers....but I cant bare to take his life....I begged him....to live...to stay with me...I know part of him probably hates me for being selfish...but he's my baby...." She said and wiped her eyes. Just then Ryukai bolted out of the forest his green hues wide seeing his mother. Candra looked up and slowly stood with tears in her eyes. "Ryu...." She whimpered. Ryukai took a step back shaking his head. Candra wrapped her arms around his neck, Ryu's eyes turned back to their soft violet color. "Please....you cant leave me...not ever" she whimpered. Ryukai looked off to the side as Candra's embrace tightened. "I'm so sorry " She whimpered. Ryukai closed his eyes with a pained look on his face and wrapped his arms around her.

It was very clear that Ryukai had the utmost respect for Candra....despitet he fact that he hated his existence...he continued to live only for her. Ryukai pushed Candra back a little and removed his black long sleeve shirt and handed it to her to put on. He looked at his father but didnt say a word, he didnt even have a hateful glare in his eye. Candra smiled and took the shirt and slid it over her head. Ryukai being so tall, the shirt came down to her mid thighs. Candra looked back over toward Sasha. "Has she been tended to?" Candra asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 7:50 pm

"I have heard such a story. It's pure foolishness." Ryu mumbled. The fact that the gods would go so far was a stretch. More then that though, Ryu didn't believe that such an action would be enough to make things betters. "If you were to do something similar, it would only cause more chaos. I can promise you that the demons would be warring against one another while still on the boat in order to eliminate competition. We may be unfit to rule, but part of that is your own doing. You've gone too long without monitoring the situation and you know it." Ryu stated as he stared up at the larger wolf. For some reason, he wasn't the least bit frightened by his show of aggression.

When Candra transformed, Ryu's eyes widened as his head whipped back over in her direction. He wasn't sure what the wolf god had done...but here Candra was sitting up and perfectly fine. "Um...well..." Ryu blinked as stared at Candra completely dumbfounded. "You got sick again. I suppose it was because I was thinking of Sasha and if she was alive or not. Then, Skoll brought her back and gave me a message from Jabberwock. His men had been harassing Yuki and Raia. No...he made it sound like...he was after Raia. So I left to make sure that she was ok. While I was gone, you took a turn for the worst. I ended up bringing Raia back with me to keep her away from Jabberwock. You were on your death bed. Oh yes...and YOUR son tried to get me to kill him to save you. That boy...he truly has no desire to live. He used every method he could think of to get me to kill him too." Ryu sighed deeply as he sat back and closed his eyes for a second.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 3:06 am

"I'm not encouraging anything, I'm just making a point" Fenrir snarled back, his features turning deadly momentarily as Ryu snapped at him. "The choices you are faced with are your problem, not mine. However if the state of the earthen affairs... if any of the races dare threaten the lives of another race to rid the existance completely cannot be tolerated. The attacks of the dogs will not be over looked, however they never stood a chance, not with the wolves and felines on your side." Fenrir said and looked over to Sasha who lay in a deep sleep, her body looking almost lifeless. "It appears....we could not leave the middle realm to your earthians....you are not suitable to control the state of your realm, when its in nothing but chaos." Fenrir said and stood.

"The humans....have their own gods they believe in.....I've heard a story of a great flood and how a man built a ship to carry two sexs of each animal in the world...in order to cleanse away the evil and start the world a new....what say you....? Do you think the gods in this realm should do something of the same?" He asked, his ears perked as he stared back at Ryu then back down to Candra, the black wolf walked up to her, and touched his nose to hers, then licked at her muzzle, a red mist eminating from his breath that surrounded her before dispelling. Candra's blue hues slowly opened and she sat up, shaking her head. She looked around confused before, looking up to Fenrir. He pressed his nose to her forhead and pushed her back. Candra yelped and fell out of her wolf skin and into her human form for the first time in over a month.

Fenrir looked to Ryu and said nothing before walking away. Candra rubbed the back of her head and looked to Ryu. "What happened?" She asked confused and looked around. "Where is everyone?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:14 am

"Dont encourage him." Ryu hissed as he bared his dagger like fangs up at the god. "Try looking at things from a father's perspective. My own son...no matter how close we are...just asked me to kill him. Even if it was to save Candra's life...I could never do such a thing. Call it what you will, but I could never kill him and look her or the twins in the eyes. It doesn't matter if she or them would understand." Ryu whispered as he continued to clean out Candra's mouth. "I understand...that the twins need their mother. They're both still so young. However...asking me...to take his life...thats just selfish..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:51 pm

"Yes I want it, which is why I'm ready to give my life for my mother! Thats the only reason I'm still alive today!, You think I couldnt kill myself when I wanted? The night mother was going to kill me and then herself she stopped and started crying how she couldnt bare to do such a thing. She knew I wanted it, yet she begged me to stay alive for her. I've done my part, She'll understand why I sacrificed myself and in time she will accept it! But she would not want Kei and Kasumi to grow up without her there with them!" Ryukai barked. He didnt seem to be getting anywhere with his father. Irritated he turned and walked away. As the meadow became quiet Fenrir entered the peaceful scene. His red hues falling to Ryukai then the woods. "You have a spirited young man there....I'll have to remember to recruit him when his time does come" Fenir said and looked at Candra
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 8:03 pm

"Say whatever you want." Ryu huffed as he took a seat back beside Candra. He wouldn't be tempted, not by his son of all people. "You're not doing this for her. If you were...then maybe I'd consider your request. No...you're doing this for you. How long have you blamed yourself for the events of the past? How long have to desired to die, but haven't been able to? This is your chance right? You think that if you throw out a few words that I'll do it right? Wrong." Ryu growled. He leaned forward and scooped a handful of water into Candra's mouth to wash the blood away. "I'm your father...and whether you like or not...I could never do such a thing even if it meant saving your mother. Call me what you want. Say what you want. It doesn't matter."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:15 am

Ryu let out a sharp yelp and fell to the ground, pawing at his nose. "It's the only way to save her!" he yelled and got back up. "No one knows this magic...I doubt even mother does! Say I did it myself.... Kei and Kasumi will cry.... but they will understand, they are smarter than you give them credit for!" Ryukai barked and stood up. "If you cant do it then you may as well hand mother back to Sesshomaru! Under his care, theres little chance of him betraying her or hurting her like your doing"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:11 am

"I said silence!" Ryu hissed and with a hard punch, slammed his fist into Ryukai's snout. "How could you ask such a thing of me even if it saved your mother? How am I to look your siblings in the eye? What am I to tell them?! Am I suppose to say, oh...I just killed your big brother so your mother could live? Enough!" Ryu hissed out and suddenly stood to his feet. "I understand that you want to save her...but I wont kill you. I understand that you do not wish to deny Kei and Kasumi a mother...but ending your own life is not the answer."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 8:08 am

Ryukai snarled and pushed his father back. "I know what I'm doing...kill me...I can give my life and return it to her.... I want this.....I don't want Kasumi and Kei to have to grow up without a mother..." Ryukai said and looked up, his green hues glowing. "For this magic to work..... it has to be someone of blood to stop my breath... please" Ryukai said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: