Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 4:25 am

"I left you once...and you ask me to do so again?" He asked, his good eye shifting up her body and to her face. Everything had pretty much gone wrong after Ryu had abandoned Candra. He wouldn't make the same mistake twice. "Listen, I know it wont be easy. I know there are probably allot more hurdles in our way. Knowing that, I have no intention on leaving you. I wouldn't be able to look Kei or Kasumi in the eyes if I did such a thing. I want to take care of you. I just...need you to understand...that might be times when you dont occupy 100% of my mind. I'm still willing and want to try though."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 3:49 am

Candra slowly lifted her left leg first and then her right. "Ryu....i dont want you...to have to take care of me like this....if you dont want this life....tell me now, cause I wont be able to bare it if you decide to leave later...." She whimpered and rubbed her eyes. She felt so lost in a world that didnt seem to want to accept her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:14 am

Ryu scooped up the clothes and turned Candra away from the wolves. He walked with her for a little while until they were alone once more. "Lets get you dressed." he replied softly and slid off her jacket, exposing her body. He placed the shirt over her head and helped her pull her arms through, kinda like she was a child. "Dont cry Candra. At least now we know what we're dealing with." he replied softly. He leaned down ready to put her pants on. Though...he'd need a little help if he were going to pull them up.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Candra's hands covered her face the moment Hati replied. How could she live with herself knowing Ryu would be stuck caring for her. He would probably come to hate her at some point if this was to be their future. She buried her face into his chest and cried, her hands gripping his shirt tightly. Hati let out a soft sigh. This was why he thought it was better for Candra not to know. Now she would tear herself apart, blaming herself for everything. Skoll walked up and dropped some sweat pants and t shirt down in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Ryu was about to answer, but paused when the wolves walked in. Rolling his eyes, he let out a deep sigh. They were honestly the last gods he wanted to see. "Oh shut up. You've said allot of things. I felt that it would be best if she knew rather then keep it to myself for an extended amount of time. She needed to know what we both were dealing with." Ryu stated flatly. The next piece of news shocked him though. It seemed like Candra would never fully recover from her illness. Even if she got her full strength back, she'd only last for a while. This changed everything. Ryu stood with his jaw slightly hanging open. He slowly stared down at Candra. His eyes, even though one was covered, were full of uncertainty. Suddenly, his arms wrapped tightly around her body pulling her into him. "Could one of you supply her with some clothes? A mother shouldn't have to walk around in nothing but a jacket...especially in front of her young children." Ryu stated softly.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:41 am

Candra stared up at him tears still in her eyes. She buried her face against his chest as he turned toward her. "What if....I dont get better..." She whimpered. As she asked, Skoll and Hati both walked in through the back mists. "You told her...I told you it would be best to keep such things from her" Hati said. Candra looked to Hati. "I have one question.... Will I....be a burden to Ryu....for the rest of our lives?" Candra asked. Hati let out a huff of a sigh. "It's true you can slowly recover.... but you will never be able to live long without his thoughts on you....if you ever get back to your full strength....yes you can remain healthy longer and suffer side effects like when it first started to happen, but it can always regress back to this state now" Hati said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:35 am

Ryu sighed softly. He understood what she was feeling, honestly he did. He wasn't too thrilled about being tied down either, but he had been willing to do it if it meant that Candra would live. "Thats why...I want to get you better as soon as possible. The sooner thats done, the sooner we can stop Jabberwock and the war." he replied softly and turned to face her. Ryu wrapped his arms securely around Candra's body. "I think it will be ok. We just...have to do our best and make you get better. After that, you can become the independent wolf I love so much."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 am

"What about this situation can I bite my tongue about" She whimpered while shaking her head. "If you dont do something about that mad dragon then all our races are in danger.... but because of me....if you did go....its just not fair, why does something like this have to happen! I used to be so strong! I could stand on my own, without needing anyone....I hate feeling so weak and needy.... and having to burden you like this...I hate it" She cried. Sasha snarled and started to nibble at her food once more. "I could give a damn...all I want now is to see that deranged dragon put to death" Sahsa hisses
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:25 am

Ryu paused and slowly looked back towards Candra. He couldn't believe she was hugging him and so desperately. He had expected her to just walk in the opposite direction like she had done so many times before. His good eye widened and his jaw dropped a little. She wanted him and only him? Even if those words calmed his heart they were still a little hard to believe. "C-Candra...we talked about this." Ryu whispered softly, though he kept her back to her. "Right now getting you better is all that matters. We can work on everything after that. Why cant you just bite the bullet this one time?" he asked softly. The anger had completely vanished from his voice. Seeing them, Raia decided to give them some privacy and returned to Sasha's side. "Seeing that...must be hard. I know you like my dad. I've known since I saw you two dancing at that military ball that he dragged me to. Are...Are you ok?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:21 am

Tears formed in Candra's eyes, her ears drooped. "I...I know..." She whimpered and looked up at him as he walked away, tears sliding down her cheeks. She winced as she ran after him, running past Raia and wrapped her arms around Ryu's waist, her front pressing into his back. "I dont want to go to him! I dont want him....If I could help it, I'd have nothing to do with him....But I hate that you have to be with me like this...that you have to sacrifice so much because of me! I hate it!" she cried. "I want you Ryu, only you!" She whimpered and nuzzled her face against his back. "I hate that i took so long to choose...the best choice was always there in front of me and I was too stubborn to see it....ive always been too stubborn, and I hate that about myself!" She cried
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:15 am

"You serious?" Ryu blinked with wide eyes. They had just talked everything out not two hours ago and already she was talking about getting back with Sesshomaru. Ryu looked down. He clinched his fists so tightly that his claws tore into his hands causing blood to pour down his fingers. "D-Dad?" Raia whispered. Finally, Ryu looked up at Candra. Maybe they really weren't suppose to be together. It seemed that all they could do was get in each other's way. "You do this...and that will be the last fucking time. I will move and I will erase you from my memory. I'll still fulfill my obligations as Kei's father and Kasumi's stepfather, but you'll be nothing to me. We've gone through...just too much. Its been too fucking much Candra! You understand that right? Do you remember how I got this eye taken out?" Ryu hissed as he pointed to his eye patch. "Last time...I let you take your sweet ass time in deciding who you wanted to be with while I sat back on the sidelines looking like a moron. No...this time...you've one day. Decide who the fuck you want in your life and be done with it." Ryu spat and walked away. Raia got up and quickly ran after him. She knew her dad was hurt, pissed off yea...but definitely hurt.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:07 am

Candra for the first time didnt defend herself or Sesshomaru. She let Ryu bark at her without retaliating. "I think....Sesshomaru truely cared for me...in his own way...and to him....I betrayed him when I chose you....but I'm sure....if I asked him to give me another chance....to let me try again....He might just let me...But it would mean I'd never get to see you again....you know I love you Ryu....but this....this thing I have over you....its not fair...not to you, not to your race....I never wanted something like this to be the reason you had to stay by my side" She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 7:02 am

"This again?" Ryu hissed and shot a deadly glare up at his...well...he really didn't what Candra was. Was she his girlfriend, his lover, his baby momma? With an annoyed growl Ryu stood to his feet so he could face Candra. "Also, I thinks its irritating that you assume that Sesshomaru would be willing to take care of you. In case you forgot, he walked out on YOU. He doesn't give a damn. Why the fuck are you so hung up on that mutt anyway?! You two never had anything special. It certainly wasn't the same thing that we had. You cant look me in the eye and tell me that what you had with Sesshomaru wasn't simply physical!" Ryu hissed, but paused after realizing how worked up he had become. Sesshomaru was still a hot topic for him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 am

Sasha lapped up the water Raia gave her, licking her muzzle afterwords. Candra walked up, she had slept for about an hour. "He will do what he should...." Candra said, her blue hues looking at them. Candra ran a hand through her black hair. "We both know we cant let a deranged dragon take over...turn me over to Sesshomaru....it's the only way you can do whats right...and not have to worry about me" Candra said and looked off to the side. "I dont....I cant live with the thought of knowing that its because of me...so many would suffer" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 am

While Sasha was eating, Raia took the time to go ahead and fill a small bottle of water she had brought with her before leaving him. She placed the bottle to the tiger's lips and turned it upside so she could drink. "Dad...if Jabberwock takes over...he's going to do this and worse to allot of other females. Even I've heard the rumors that women around him dont last long." Raia replied softly. Ryu closed his eye. He knew he had to do something, but what could he do? He wasn't capable of defeating Jabberwock in a fight, that much he knew for sure. His only option was to join forces with Jabberwock's number one rival, but how could he with the state that Candra was in?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:44 am

Sasha remained in her animal form, still far too week to take on her human form. When she smelled the meat she slowly got up, following Ryu's lead. She laid back down and started to eat the slabs of meat, a massive purr eminating through her body, enjoying the meal
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 am

Despite her hissing, Ryu didn't appear to be afraid. In fact, he wasn't. He looked back at Raia nodding for her to go run and bring Sasha some of the meat that was still left from the kill. When Raia got back, she had several slabs of cooked meat in her arms and placed down in front of Sasha carefully. "She'll be ok right?" Raia asked softly. "Just give her a little space. She'll be fine in a little bit." Ryu stated and gently took hold of Sasha's hands, leading them over to the meat.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:36 am

Sasha's ears were pinned back against her head as another deep hiss left her deadly fangs. They perked slightly hearing Ryu's voice and her hostile appearence calmed. She looked as if she was baring her fangs as he took in his scent. She fell back down looking around tying to focus her vision. She laid back down starting to feel she was safe. "... is there....any food?" She asked with a huff
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:29 am

Raia gasped and suddenly jumped back. Ryu came to stand in front of her. He didn't want his daughter getting hurt. "Sasha, Sasha its me calm down. Listen, you've been out for a while. You were on the very edge of death. Its going to be a while before you're able to see clearly. You should however be able to smell me, right?" Ryu asked and slowly bent down so he was on her level. He planed his hand a few inches in front of her face. "I'm...so sorry for what happened to you. No words...can fully explain how I feel..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:27 am

Sasha's ear twitched as she heard distant mumbles. Her yellow hues slowly opened, her vision blurred, slowly trying to focus. A low growl left her throat as he tail began to twich irritably. She forced herself up, her claws out as her sharp fangs bared as she let out a deadly hiss, thinking she was still a prisoner, her vision had yet to focus
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 am

Raia and Ryuten followed the twins. They watched as they snuggled up against their mother and decided to give them a little alone time. "So Dad...what are you going to do?" Raia asked softly. Ryu let out a deep sigh. He had been asking himself that same question over and over. His good eye shifted to where Sasha was laying. Raia had healed her and she had still yet to wake up. "I dont know. For now, I cant do anything until Candra gets better." he mumbled. "Even if that means that more will die?" Raia asked. Her father simply nodded. "Even if that means the dragon I love ends up dying?" she asked, her brown eyes still holding their gentleness. This time, Ryu couldn't answer. With a small huff, Raia crossed her arms over her chest and began to walk over towards Sasha. "Well...I suppose I can understand. Mom understands what you're doing...surprisingly. She supports you even if she'll never admit it." Raia stated. Ryu scratched his head. He was shocked to say the least. "Um...so how is Captain Natu-san?" he asked. Raia smiled and looked back at her father with a proud gaze. "Its commander now. The last letter I got read that he had been promoted. He's happy, but isn't thrilled about working more closely with the 'idiot' general who's running the operations."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 am

Kasumi remained in Ryukai's lap. Her ears perked as Ryuten walked up. Ryukai wiped her tears away and nuzzled her neck softly. "Do you want to go lay with her?" he asked. Kasumi finished wiping her eyes and nodded. Kei jumped up. "me too!" He yelped. "Alright, but you both have to be silent" Ryu said. The twins transformed and Ryukai lead them back over to Candra. Kasumi and kei quietly padded up to their mothers side and curled up beside her skin, their noses pressed somewhere against her, taking in all her scent
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:29 am

"I know I know. Just think of it this way, the sooner you nap, the sooner you and I can spend some more time talking." Ryu smiled and nuzzled his nose into her neck. He looked down at Candra and paused. It looked like she was close passing out already so he gently laid her under the tree. Meanwhile, Raia was doing her best to cheer up her half little brother and sister. Nothing she said seemed to work though. She was holding Kei in her arms and nuzzled her nose against his smaller one. When Ryu showed up, Raia rose to her feet. "Candra is fine. She was up and active just a moment ago. Right now she's sleeping so its important that we dont wake her." Ryu stated in a hushed voice. Raia smiled and gazed down at her baby brother. "You see, I told you that your mom would be fine."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:25 am

Candra blinked as she was lifted up and looked at him. "B-but I dont want to sleep" She said, her ears folded back as she pouted at him. She yawned again and rubbed her eyes. She was as stubborn as ever. Even as her eyes started to close on their own. Ryukai had joined Raia and the twins. Kasumi was curled up in his lap crying. "mom is fine Kasumi's you'll see" He said while rubbing her back. "B-but she...had a puddle of blood around her" Kasumi sniffled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 am

"Well with any luck you'll get better soon. Maybe after that we can go on a few more hunts hm?" Ryu smiled and pressed his lips against her own. He rose to his feet with her still in his arms and gently began to walk back towards the river. "Why dont you take a nap under that willow? I'm sure you can use the rest after what your body has been through. While you're sleeping, I'll go talk to the twins and make sure that they're both ok. They were both very worried about you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)   With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

With The Next Generation(Private/mature/continued)
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: