Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

fantasy rp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Barcell

Barcell

fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantasy rp   fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantasy rp   fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:41 pm

Ok cool. Just let me know when you post the thread and I'll reply.
Back to top Go down
Barcell

Barcell

fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantasy rp   fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:38 pm

The demon you portray is really up to you. If I had to chose a setting for the relationship, maybe something similar to how Inuyasha and Kagome interact: both hot-headed, yet holding respect for one another (tho showing in it in their own way)

If you haven't seen that anime, don't worry too much. But I figure they don't necessarily get along perfectly in the beginning since they are both placed in such a weird situation lol.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantasy rp   fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:23 pm

Welcome to the site XD As you can see we're short on members...unfortunately, but the few people that are here are normally on about every day unless something comes up.

I'd love to rp your idea. Most of the ones I do are fantasy based anyway so this is perfect. What kind of demon are you looking for tho? I've got profiles on the site, but can come up with a new character. Actually, there's no rule that you have to create an official one. That page is really just for show. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Barcell

Barcell

fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: fantasy rp   fantasy rp EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:34 am

I realize the site isn't very active and its likely to be a long shot, but if anyone is interested, I'd love to start a fantasy role play I have one idea already, although if it isn't up to pare, let me know and we can always brainstorm.

Idea: For centuries, a powerful tribe elects a female priestess to enter an ancient temple where a demon was said to have inhabited in the past. The priestess is to perform a ceremony that will bestow protection and prosperity to her people in hopes of quelling the demons evil.

Amelea "Lea" is a young, yet powerful priestess who is chosen to enter the temple and perform the ceremony, a task she graciously accepts. However, as the full moon rises and she begins to ceremony, a light appears and she is filled with a strange feeling. When the light vanishes, a man stares before her, confused and angry. This man is the demon of legend, and it is something about Lea that brought him back. But, having been gone for so long, the demons powers are weak, rendering him harmless for the time being.

Lea's tribe, now fearful of her, banishes her from the tribe. Now she must travel with the demon in hopes of learning more about him, her connection to him, and his reason for returning.

That's just a start. Figured we could build from there and so forth If anyone's interested, please lemme know via reply or PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

fantasy rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: fantasy rp   fantasy rp Empty

Back to top Go down

fantasy rp
Page 1 of 1