Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Fantasy?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeryn

Aeryn

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:36 am

Thats cool. Just shoot me a link whenever you get it up =D
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:35 am

Sounds good I'm okay with mature rps. I prefer it, actually lol I'll get the rp up tomorrow. Gotta get some studying out of the way first.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:29 am

I like that first one. I've got a Tiger demon I've been meaning to dust off. Rina could wonder into his turf, be captured, and be brought to their capital(will be named later) in the west. We can kinda go from there.

Question tho, are you ok with mature type rps? I just need to know if you're cool with language, lots of blood/violence, sex, and whatever else
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:21 am

I've got a few

1 - In a small village, a young woman (Rina) runs away from home because she has the strange ability to transform into a wolf and can call upon the earth spirit to aid her when in trouble. What she doesn't know is that the humans she was living with found her as an infant and kept her away from the forest in order to try and keep the fact she is the daughter of a fierce pack/tribe leader. But when she finds her way into the forest, away from humans, she accidentally stumbles upon a tribe of demons (wolves, neko, ect... whatever is a preference). Instead of being welcomed, one of the tribe members sees her as an intruder...and as leverage as they realize she is the daughter of their enemy tribe/pack.

2 - (mixture of FF7) An old legend becomes real when Sephiroth, the one winged dark angel, rises up for an unknown reason (I'd require you to play Sephiroth and decide what he wants to do lol) But, when Sephiroth rises, a young woman experiences a strange reaction, learning very quickly that she has an odd connection to the one winged angel, but its a connection that could very well be used to destroy all humans should Sephiroth learn to control her as he wants (the details are a bit foggy... I guess we'd come up with a basic plot, like what kind of connection she has with him, ect...then let things play out if you like this idea)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:08 am

Do you have any ideas or anything more specific that you'd like to do?
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 8:03 am

Anyone? Currently I have no open role plays =/ Would love to start one, or if anyone has any open ones they want to do?
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy?   Fantasy? EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:36 am

I'm an active role player, though I do have college and such, but usually I post every day. I'm looking for a fantasy type rp maybe? Length isn't important so long as no oneliners
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy?   Fantasy? Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy?
Page 1 of 1