Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:15 am

Grandpa was hesitant to leave the security of the temple in his granddaughter's hands. She had always been a curious child and curiosity often killed the cat. The moment she entered the basement, something in the air changed. The temperature inside the dark, massive room slowly started rising to about the mid 70's. 

"I feel it.." echoed a strong, yet hushed voice from inside the room. As the temperature continued to rise, Ayane would soon find a wolf like statue sitting in the center of the room. Between its jaws sat an old dusty book. There was something a little off about the statue tho. It gave off the vibe that its eyes were staring right through her. 

"She's outside...the woman who slayed me..." The voice whispered. Granpa had told her many stories about the temple. However, he had never once told her a single detail about what the family hid inside the basement. The only thing he had told her was to stay out. However, on her birthday he had mentioned something about how their family had been charged with protecting a certain book. 

Suddenly, the door that Ayane had passed through slammed shut! It locked, which was strange seeing that ayane was the only one with the keys to the lock...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 34 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ayane woke up, getting ready for her normal daily routine. It was a casual dress day for her school today,  so she didnt have to worry about wearing her uniform just yet. She had always been raised on the stories of demons and monsters from her grandfather. As she grew older she became less interested and finally figured he was just making up stories to get more attention. Now whenever he rambled she would more or less ignore him. 

As she sat down for breakfast she yawned, checking to make sure she had everything she needed for school. She wasnt a straight A student, but she wasnt a total slacker. She never really had to try at school, she always managed to keep her grades above average, which was why her attitude towards school was more or less disattached. She wanted to go out and see the world, new things. She had been raised in the temple since birth and she was bored of it. Was it so wrong to want something exciting to happen in your life?

"Do I have to?" She asked as her mother asked if she could lock up the temple. She never understood why grandpa didnt do it himself, since he was so obsessed with doing things the 'right' way, sticking to traditions that didnt need to be kept. There were no such things as demons, ghosts and monsters. Maybe he had always just been crazy, but that didnt stop her from loving him. He was still her grandpa after all. Ayane fixed her plate and started to eat, she saw her mother and brother off. She had a semi late start for school so she didnt have to rush to get there early or anything.

As it came time to start heading out though, she grabbed her bag and headed for temple with the keys, having to go through one more of grandpa's story's. She headed down the halls locking the doors and started to pass the property's basement. She glanced down the stairs and curiosity couldnt help but grab her attention. Why not, just one more way to prove to grandpa that all his 'legend's" were just that, stories that werent real.

She set her bag down and walked down the stairs, reaching for the basement door and pulled to find it locked. She fondled through the keys trying almost every one of them before finally finding the right one that unlocked the massive metal lock. She pulled the door open, it was completely dark inside. She stepped in, pulling out her cell phone to use it as a small light
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 34 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:56 am

How many years had passed since man had taken over the planet? The Age of Demons and Phantom spirits had come to an abrupt end. It happened practically over night. The once proud demon races found themselves in a losing battle for power of the planet. It was as if the hand of man was being guided by divine forces. So many decades had passed...decades filled with darkness, regret, and spite...

In present day history, the stories of demons had been long forgotten. Those who did acknowledge the stories true were seen to be radically religious or just old and senile. Still, there were a minority who clung to the lessons of history. Such lessons were lost on Japan's youth however. 

Within the heart of Tenshin Temple slept an ancient, terrible secret. The family had been charged with guarding an evil spirit which sat locked away deep inside the basement of the temple. The area had been restricted for generations. 

The temple itself sat on a beautiful lake with snow capped mountains facing the back. At one time the temple saw millions of faithful followers travel to pray for new years blessings. Now, most of the temple was covered in dust.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I swear, you youth have no respect for the past!" Came the sounds of harsh morning lecturing from inside the kitchen. "Father...its a bit early for this isn't it?" Sighed his daughter who was busy making breakfast. The woman had two children, a son who was ten and a daughter who'd be turning fifth-teen soon. The grandfather shot a cold glare among his grandchildren. This was part of the family's morning routine. They'd wake up around seven in the morning, grandpa would bitch, they'd all eat breakfast, grandpa would bitch some more, and then they'd all leave to start their day. "AYANE!!" Grandpa yelled while slamming the tip of his cane onto the floor. "You are the eldest and by right, will become the head of this family when I pass! You must start taking your-" Grandpa spat, but then paused and leaned over. His stomach began to bubble making his squirm in pain.

"Dad did you drink the prune juice I left you this morning?" his daughter asked while looking over her shoulder. "PRUNES ARE FOR OLD PEOPLE!!!!!" He lashed out. His daughter sighed. "Yes...which is exactly while you need to drink the juice..." She muttered. "Anyway, Ayane I'll be taking your brother to his first day of school before work. We'll be leaving a little earlier than normal so can you lock up the temple for me?" she asked with a kind smile. Grandpa sat up. "Impossible! There are certain rituals that must be preformed! You can just turn a key in some lock..." Grandpa mumbled, his eyes on his granddaughter. "Listen to me Ayane. You must NEVER, EVER go into our family basement. If you do the souls of the dead rip your-" he began but was cut off by the sound of his daughter placing a large plate eggs and pancakes on the table. In his old age, it didn't take much to steal his attention.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 34 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34