Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:04 am

"No! You helping me explain all this, cuz I dont even know what the hell is going on!" She yelled. She yelped when he suddenly tackled her down again, blushing hard as his hand groped her. When he mom burst in her eyes widened. "W-wait, Mom!" She yelled but her mother already sprayed Yugo. Ayane sat up and groaned. "Craaap" She said. "Mom, just, wait down stairs for me" She said and grabbed Yugo. "Stop!, calm down so I can help you wash it out" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:59 am

"Damnit get off me woman!!" Yugo hissed. Grandpa and Mom looked up. Their faces went completely blank. Was there really a half naked boy hanging out of Ayane's window? "Damnit NO means NO!!" Yugo roared while trying to wiggle out of her grip. When she refused to let go, he turned around, now pissed. "Thats it!" Yugo snarled. A loud thud soon followed as her pounced on her for the third time that day. "A-Ayane!!" Mom screamed and rushed into the house. She ran as fast as her feet could carry her all the way up to Ayane's room. "Ayane I'm coming!!" Mom yelled as she rammed into door of her daughter's room. There, she found Yugo on top of Ayane in their usual position, only this time one of Yugo's claws were firmly groping one of Ayane's brests. "Y-You dog!" Mom screamed. She reached into her purse and pulled out a small can of pepper spray. "Get off her!!" she demanded. Yugo looked up blinking twice. "What that? It smells funny..." he muttered. Suddenly, Mom hit the tapped the button on the top of the can spraying Yugo right in the eyes. The wolf reared up on his legs screaming in agony. His massive body began to thrash against anything and everything in Ayane's room. He crashed into her desk, made several dents in the walls, and even tore down her poster of Justin Timberlake!!
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 4:28 am

"It's Ayane!" She corrected him once again, growing irritated that he wasnt calling he by her name. Wait, why would I need to figure the book out?" She asked, while tilting her head. As he growled about there being more humans she walked over and looked, slapping her hand to her face. "Crap..." She sighed and blinked as he was about to leave. "No! You were the cause of all this!" She said, and wrapped her arms around him once more. "You cant leave!" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:52 am

Yugo's feet were firmly planted to the floor. It would take more than a few pushes to move him from his spot. He watched tho somewhat amused as she tried. "I am better. Demons are superior to humans in every way. The only reason you're calling the shots.." Yugo growled, but then paused. His entire expression suddenly changed. Emotions of sorrow filled his golden eyes. "Why am I wasting my breath?" he sighed deeply. "Well see ya Kayne. Good luck figuring out that book. You'll need it." Yugo grinned. Of course he could of helped her, but what was the point of that? Grunting, the boy turned and headed back towards the window. He stopped short tho. His gazed hardened. "Great more humans..." he growled. Ayane's mother and grandpa had come back early. Her mother had forgotten her purse. The two of them were standing outside, mouths hanging open as they took in all the damage.

The workers who had watched Ayane chasing Yugo ran up telling them all kinda of wild stories. "A-AYANE!!!" Grandpa screamed. Mother was bit calmer, tho she did want to know why a naked boy had come running out from the basement. "Well I'm gone. Laterz." Yugo stated and started climbing out the window.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:51 am

Aya blinked, feeling his breath on her skin, when she turned to looked at him he was right in front of her. Her cheeks redened as she looked at him shyly. "Y-your...too close" She said, pressing her hand against his chest and tried to push him back. "I told you...I-I dont know...I just...was able to read it..." She said her hues regained some anger as he called her a scrub. "You know what, fuck you! Stop talking down on me as if your better" She growled as she game him a firm push back
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:35 am

"Wait...whats...j-japan?" Yugo blinked. He didn't understand a single thing she was talking about. When she mentioned the statue his eyes widened. He moved closer till his nose was inches apart from hers. "You're the one who broke the seal?!" He exclaimed. Suddenly, his eyes shifted back to the book. Something was off. "What exactly happened? First of all, you shouldn't had been able to release me. Only Kasumi has that kind of power. It was her spell and you're just some scrub..." he muttered. Yugo couldn't help but wonder who Ayane was and why the book seemed to be protecting her from him. Nothing made sense!
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:43 am

"Year of the....what?" She blinked. "Your in Japan, In the cities, it's the year 2013" She stated and blinked as he walked up to her again. She backed away till her back his her wall and she stared at him as he stared at her. She lightly glared and closed her eyes looking away. "H-how should I know!....Besides, I found that old book in the basement in the jaws of a wolf statue...When i read from it, the statue vanished and then you were just laying there" She said, not looking at him, she was getting angry that he kept comparing her to someone she didnt know
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:39 am

"Year?" Yugo blinked. His eyes shifted towards the open window. He sniffed the air. "My nose tells me that its the season of Hearthfire, a time when the leaves turn shades of dark reds and browns. Thats all I need to know." Yugo stated while looking over his shoulder back at Ayane. Was she mad? Heh, as if he cared. "I would like to know where the hell am I. Also..." Yugo stated and paused while turning around. He stared walking up to Ayane till he was right in his face. His strong battle scared body towered over hers. He stood about 6'5 and nearly every portion of his body was lean muscle. "Why do you look like Kasumi? Also, why do you have HER book? She's the only human capable of using that damn thing properly."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:26 am

Aya blinked as he turned, her cheeks turned red as he started to sniff her. "I tried telling you, I'm Ayane" She repeated once more she pushed away from him when he claimed this Kasumi girl was even cuter. "Well! Excuse me for not looking cute!" She growled and crossed her arms. "There you go again about being a demon. Do you know what year it is? She asked while looking at him. God his rudeness made him look less attractive
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:21 am

"Get off me you stupid-" he growled, but then suddenly froze. The wold blinked twice and turned so her breast were now pressing into his firm chest. He leaned down sniffing her face. His nose lowered more sniffing the sides of her neck. "Y-You're not Kasumi. You look just like her...and you even smell like her...but there's a slight difference..." He blinked again while cocking his head back. "Great..." he muttered while gazing down at her as if he were disappointed. "Figures. Kasumi was much cuter." He muttered, tho didn't seem to care if he was heard or not. "You gonna let me go now human?" he asked with a raised brow. "The names Yugo, Yugo Ogami." he added. "You have the honor of speaking to the Alpha and last surviving member of the Ogami tribe. How about a little respect???"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:10 am

"You were shoving your knee into my crotch you perv!" She yelled and blinked as he called her Kasumi again. She glared at him. "It's Ayane!" She yelled and blinked as he stood up heading for the window. She got up. "Wait..." She said when he ignored her she ran up behind him and wrapped her arms around him from behind, pressing her front against his back. "I said wait! I think your all confused, I cant let you leave, you might get hurt...or hurt someone" She muttered the last part as she held onto him tightly. "Stop, would you just sit and talk to me" She said lightly glaring at him from behind
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Her slap sent him flying off her and right into the wall near her desk. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!!!!!" the boy screamed while pointing to his cheek. "Ayane my ass. Only Kasumi hits THAT hard!" he hissed. He blinked tho. Why was she blushing and acting all...girly? "Did you hit your head or something?" he blinked again. "Whatever, I dont have time for this. You can take that book of yours and shove it up your ass. I should have known better to trust you back then. Just consider yourself lucky that my powers are in such a weakened state or I'd burn you alive," he grunted while getting up to head over to her window.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:50 am

"Ah...demon? haa right, did gramps put you up to this?" She asked but blinked and yelped as he suddenly tackled her once more. "Ow..." She winced, her head had slammed against the floor. She blinked up at him and gave him a completely confused look. "Um...my name is Ayane...and why do you keep talking about demons and such like they're reaaa-...." She paused her face turning completely red as she felt his knee shift up between her legs. "Eh...ah....Kyaaaa!" She screamed, and smacked him hard across the face moving away from him and pulled her skirt shyly. "Y-you pervert!" She whimpered shyly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:46 am

The boy stared at her hard. His eyes narrowed sharply when she accused him of running. How dare she! "Fuck you. A mighty demon like myself would never flee from a human like you. That damn book just caught me off guard..." he muttered while shifting his eyes off to the side and looked around. He still didn't know where he was. He had never seen a human home like the one he was in. His brown eyes then shifted down to his legs. He was wearing...pants? Looking up, he knocked the bottle of water out of her hand. He heard her questions, but none of them registered. The moment she sat down on the bed, he released a dark snarl and pounced on her once more. The weight of his body knocked her right onto the floor with a hard smack. "Hmm..looks like I can touch her, I just cant make any 'hostile' actions...what a bother..." he thought to himself as his claws tore into her top while his knee accidently came between her legs. "Why dont we drop the false kindness Kasumi? Why dont you just cut the crap and slay me like you did before?" The boy hissed. "Its what you're good at right? The famous Crimson Priestess, slayer of demons, Hero to the human race, Dancer of blood."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 am

Ayane had found an old pair of her fathers sweat pants, and with some effort managed to at least put pants on the boy while he was out. "I cant believe...all my perfumes" She growled as she cleaned up the mess he had made. She put on a fan to help blow the strong smell out toward the window. She couldnt leave for school now. She had to figure out where this guy came from, why he appeared out of no where and why the hell was he naked. She was skimming through the book she had found when he woke up. She turned to face him from her desk. "Your not going to run away and break everything you pass are you?" She asked defensively. She sighed, getting up and handed him a large water bottle. "Your thirsty right? You were drinking out of the bird bath" She stated, her bright blue hues staring down at him. "Why did you keep running anyway?" She asked as she sat down on the edge of her bed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm

The boy was out for a good thirty minutes. By then the scents from the perfumes weren't as a strong. "Mm..fuck my head hurts.." he groaned as his eyes slowly peeled open. There were battle scars on almost every inch of his body. On his arms he had horizontal scars a few inches apart running down to his wrist. There were various scars of different sizes located along his chest and hard abs. Across the bridge of his nose, he wore a X shaped scar. "Where am I?" the boy groaned while sitting up. It took a moment for his vision to clear up, but once it did and he saw Ayane, his eyes filled with instant disappointment. "You again huh?" he snorted. His golden eyes shifted down towards his claws. All in all, he looked like a normal human...minus the scars, pointed ears, fangs, claws, and the growling.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:50 am

She flinched when he growled at her but she crossed her arms and glared at him. As he cursed the book she looked down at it. Her eyes went wide as he jumped a few feet into the air...over the trees and her face went red and she shyly looked down before glancing back his way to see him...land into her room! "God Damnitt!" She yelled and grabbed the book, running for the house. She burst into the room and stormed up the stairs, bursting through her door. The scent of her perfumes all mixed together and broken were over powering, but her sense of smell was like any other normal person. She turned to scream at him but blushed hard again and quickly threw a towel over his lower half. "What the hell...is going on...!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:06 am

BAM! The book smacked the boy right in the back of his head. The boy raised his face from the water. His golden eyes sharply locked onto Ayane as he released a long dark growl. He was about to charge her, but stopped when he saw the book laying just a few feet in front of him. "Fuck..." he muttered. He wouldn't be able to go near her as long as had the book. The boy slowly began to back away. His eyes darted up towards what looked like an open space on the second floor of the temple. The open space turned out to be Ayane's window, which had been left open. The boy ran forward and then leaped, easily clearing the surrounding trees. He was still nude tho, so when he jumped Ayane got a good look at his impressive package. As he landed on the window, the boy pulled himself up and into Ayane's room where he instantly covered his nose. He wasn't sure what he was smelling, but it was making him dizzy.

With one good swipe, the boy knocked over all of Ayane's perfumes, which made the smell worse. "Ack...cant...breath..!" he chocked while backing up till he fell on the bed. There he passed out. His eyes were spinning due to his nose being over powered.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:57 am

Ayane heard the gasps and sudden whispers. "I-it's not like that! He was unconscious down in the basement you pervs!" She yelled. She blinked seeing the boy running off. "Hey! W-wait! At least put some clothes on!" SHe yelled. She groaned, grabbing her backpack and ran after him. "Crap....crap....crap...." She groaned seeing everything he had broken so far. She finally found him chugging the water from a bird bath. Now she was just irritated and pissed off. "Damnitt!" She yelled and threw the book at the bad of his head. "Why the hell are you naked! All the workers are saying embarrassing things now!" She yelled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:48 am

There were a few workers sweeping the temple grounds when the boy rushed by, still nude. The ladies covered their mouths in shock. What really surprised them tho was Ayane chasing after him. "Oh...so she's that kind of girl..." one of them gasped. "What shame, having sex in a temple!" another of the workers frowned. Meanwhile, the boy continued to race along the grounds, however his movements were sluggish. Everywhere he went he ended up crashing into something. His trail was easy to follow. He had knocked down five vases, six lamps, two more statues, and a carving of a stone dragon. Grandpa had bragged to the family that the dragon had been a gift from the emperor himself to the family. 

"Need..water..." the boy groaned. Suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks. There was a bird bath just off to his right. The boy charged the bath scaring away the birds in the process. He pushed his head into the water and began to gulp down as much as he possibly could. Spending over five hundred years stuck in a statue would make anyone a little thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:36 am

Ayane's face turned red but she quickly walked up to the boy and reached out, lightly shaking him. "H-hey...are....you okay?" She asked. She pressed her hand to his cheek. He was burning up....how the hell did he get there anyway!? She gasped as he suddenly shot up and pinned her down, her hues widened as she stared up at him terrified. She flinched, closing her bright blue hues as he was about to bite her when she blinked when nothing happened. She blinked and sat up, looking at him as he retreated, smashing through the doors. She scrambled for the book and went after him. "W-wait ahh...s-stop breaking everthing!"She scolded. "My grandfather is going to be pissed....crap that statue was one of his favorites" She said seeing he had knocked down another one outside the basement.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:30 am

Not just a boy, but a nude boy laid out across the floor. His body was hot to the touch, almost as if it were on fire. Suddenly, the boy's golden hues shot wide open! His body jerked up and in a flash he had pounced right on top of Ayane. He leaned down letting out an ear piercing roar as he bared his dagger like fangs down at her. His eyes, which had been gold, were now glowing red. "You little bitch..." The boy hissed. "You will pay for double crossing me with your life." he added and opened his massive jaws to take a nice chunk out of her throat. Suddenly, a sharp pain tore through his body causing him roll off Ayane. The boy was holding his head, whimpering and howling with agony. Behind Ayane, the book was glowing even brighter than before. 

"The book.." The boy grunted as he forced himself up onto his knees. He had to get away from it. The boy's body sprang forward causing him to crash through the locked doors of the basement. He stumbled, knocking several ancient artifacts down until he reached the surface. He placed his arms up to shield his eyes from the light of the sun and doing so, knocked down a statue, a very old statue. Grandpa was going to be pissed!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:15 am

Aya didnt notice the drop in tempurature at first until she started to shiver yet she felt compelled to keep reading. She screamed as the sudden glow of a magic circle appeared under her, and she dropped the book, her heart racing in her chest. "G-grandpa?" She whispered, she was shaking from the cold and she was honestly scared. She moved her phone's light back toward the statue but the wolf was no longer there. She gasped and turned around, looking for where the breathing was coming from. She turned back to where the statue had been and moved her phones light down, her hues widened seeing a boy....
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:05 am

With every page she flipped through small amounts of mystical energy were released. The words on the pages belonged to a forgotten ancient language..yet she was able to understand them. On the 7th page there was an image of a stoned wolf bound by thick chains. Under the image were three doubled lines of italicized writing

What lies in the furthest depths of ones memory? 
The place where all are born and where all will return; Gaia is waiting

What lies beyond the furthest reaches of the sky?
- That which will guide humanity towards the light; Heaven's Prayer

After the first two lines were read, the temperature inside the basement sharply dropped from 80 to 60 and continued to decline. The book began and the statue began to glow. Yet, it felt as if time itself had frozen. The words were leaping from the pages, almost as if one could not stop once the reading had begun.

The final line read:
What lies within the hearts of man
-A single word, a single thought; Freedom...

As the final word of the line was read, a bright yellow magic circle suddenly appeared underneath Ayane's feet. From the center of the circle came a sudden gust of wind causing the pages in the book rapidly turn one after another until the book closed shut. Ayane would soon notice that every page on the book was now blank. Also, the wolf statue which had been standing right in front of her was gone. It was dark, but sounds of heavy breathing could be heard coming from where the statue had stood....
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:34 am

Aya gasped and turned around, looking for where a voice could have come from. She wiped her cheek as she felt it getting warmer and looked around a little more nervous. It...must have been a set up from grandpa to scare her. She walked further in, her phone's light coming upon the wolf statue making her gasp again and hold her hand over her heart. "Dont scare me like that!" She sighed talking to the stone wolf. She blinked and stepped closer seeing a book in the wolf's mouth. She reached out and touched the book, wriggling it loose from the wolf's jaws. She blinked, looking at it, it was wrapped in another set of chains. As she ran her hand over the lock she yelped as the lock broke open. She glared down at it and looked around the room again, before flipping the book open and skimmed through it. "What language is this?" She questions running her finger oer some of the text. Her hues focused on the words...understanding them. Her lips parted as she started to read aloud
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next