Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 8:01 am

"90%" Yugo growled, which Grandpa had advised against too. Yugo turned his body towards the direction of Ayane's school. "Can you smell it? You probably cant, but the air is heavy with the scent of blood. Allot of people are dying. Those birds wont stop there either. They'll consume every living thing within 15 miles. They wont stop until they're full." Yugo stated and for the first time, his tone wasn't 'as' harsh. He turned back towards Ayane, his brow arched. "Well human, what will it be?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:54 am

Ayane looked down as he bad mouthed her again. She blinked and slowly got up, rubbing the tears from her eyes. She watched as he took a strand of hair from his head. She did the same, laying it on the book like he did. "I-I cant...grandpa said...not to..what about...70%?" She asked looking at him. It was more than half but she could be too stingy and afford him to get angry and run off again
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:50 am

Yugo stood with his arms crossed. Honestly, he had no reason to help her even if it meant him getting his powers back. Deep down he despised humans. Kasumi had a hand in that. However, as he glared down into her teary eyes Yugo felt a little bit of sympathy. "You really are a moron..." he sighed while closing his eyes. "Fine, on your feet." he ordered. "Listen, making contracts is easy. As this will be a temporary one, we both must supply something small." he stated and pulled a single strand of brown hair from his head. "Lay the book open on the ground." he instructed. Yugo knelled down. He placed his hair onto a blank page. "Now, you must supply something. In this case it doesn't matter what. After that, we must state the terms of the contract. My price is that you restore a full 100% of my power." Yugo demanded, tho Grandpa had already advised Ayane against giving him 100% There was no telling what kind of damage Yugo would do..
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:39 am

Ayane blinked "Ewwww" She groaned but pushed the thought aside. "I know...but..." She sighed and sat down, running her hand through her hair. "God...this is so confusing..." She muttered. "I dont know what I'm even suppose to do..." She said, whimpering a little. "Please....please help us..." She said and looked up to him with teary eyes. "Grandpa said...it would just be a temporary contract....so you can regain your powers to help us..." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:33 am

Yugo jumped down from the trees. He landed literally a few inches right in front of ayane. Between his jaws he had the body of a rabbit. He spat the bloody carcass out and wiped his mouth. "I thought I said that this doesn't have anything to do with me. I'm going to eat a little and then leave this place. Like I said, I have my own objectives now that I'm free." he stated while crossing his arms over his chest. His brow raised. "No shit you need me, but I dont need you. My powers will return...eventually..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:28 am

"What!? No way I'm not going to work with that jerk!" She growled. She took the book. "...why is all this on me, its not like I'm her..." She growled and she grabbed the book and stomped out of the house. She walked into the woods, looking through the emtpy pages...there had been words...she had been reading them while Yugo was asleep. "Yugo!" She yelled. "Gramps said you cant you use your powers because you need to make a contract!....We....I need you help!" She yelled into the woods
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:22 am

"What do you know! Its your damn fault that I'm alone in the first place!!" Yugo spat just as she slammed the door. Of course, Yugo had been referring to Kasumi. Growling, the wolf took off into the woods. Inside, Mom's eyes were on the tv. "Honey the death toll is raising. S-So many kids..." she whispered while covering her hand with her mouth. Fires had spread through the buildings. The government had even brought in fight jets to take out the birds, but they didn't last long. "There's no choice." Grandpa sighed. His eyes shifted up to his granddaughter. "We must sort this whole mess out after we deal with the demons. This region of Japan falls under the protection of our family. Ayane, you must find that wolf and make a contract with him." Grandpa stated boldly. "He couldn't use his powers just now which means they're too weak to use. Make a contract. Grant him his powers in return for his services. Make it temporary of course." Grandpa suggested. Slowly, he bent down to pick up the book. "Kasumi-sama could write her own spells...perhaps...you can too."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:13 am

Ayane had, had enough she walked up to him, grabbed his ear and pulled him toward the door. "I'm sick of your foul temper and you insulting me and my family" She said and pushed him out the door. You were the alpha of some wolf pack right? You should know better than anyone what happens to a lone wolf if he cant find someone to trust!" She yelled and slammed the door. "Ugh...my head" She groaned rubbing her temple. "Stupid jerk" She growled
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 7:09 am

Mom's eyes shifted constantly between her daughter and Yugo. IF she didn't know better...she'd say that they were having a couple's fight. Yugo's right eye started twitching again. He shrugged his shoulders. "This aint none of my business. I've got my own objectives. Wipe your own ass." He grunted. As he was slapped, the hit actually made him take a few steps back. Yugo rubbed his cheek. God, why was she so strong? When she called him a mutt, his eyes started glowing. Ooooh how badly he wanted to kill her.

However, when Ayane dared to ask if he had loved Kasumi...that broke the camel's back. Yugo dropped the book. Something in the air changed once again. "I see...so it seems I cant hurt you.." he whispered. With dark eyes, he placed his left hand right in front of Mom's face. "Kiss your mother good bye. She's about to be reduced to ash." Yugo hissed. Mom's eyes shot wide open! He was going to burn her like he'd done Ayane's room? However, after a few minutes passed...and nothing happened...Yugo blinked twice. He looked at his hand. Were his powers that weak? He stretched his hand out again, but nothing happened. Mom blinked. She took his hand in hers. "Are you...giving me your paw?" she blinked again. "I'M NOT A DOG YOU IGNORANT LUMP OF CRAP!!!!!!!!!" Yugo bellowed forcing Mom to place her hands over her ears.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:59 am

Ayane was growing sick of all his verbal and physical abuse. She smacked him as he insulted her once again. "If your such a great and powerful demon, then go and kill them, it should be simple for you right mr all high and mighty! I dont even know what the hell you talking about you stupid mutt!" She yelled and threw the book at him. "Take it and go! I was trying to be nice but I dont have to sit here and listen to you insult me so much. Jeeze its like your a grade schooler trying to hide...." She blinked and crossed her arms. "You werent by chance in love with Kasumi were you?" She questioned
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:55 am

"No no no no no no no!!" Yugo freaked as he started flipping through the pages of the book. Every single one of them were blank. Grandpa more or less had the same reaction. "You freaking moron!!" Yugo hissed and grabbed Ayane by her shirt, bringing her right up to his face. "Do you have any idea what you've done!? This book contained two things. The first were spells which Kasumi created herself. Casting magic is one thing, but its a hell of allot harder to create your own spells." Yugo stated. Grandpa nodded. "Indeed, the stories say that Kasumi-sama was the greatest warrior priestess that ever lived. Her power was immense." he replied softly. "Yea whatever." Yugo growled. "Second, the book contained spells for EVERY single demon that Kasumi ever sealed, me included. Soooooo, if those damn birds are out there what do you think that means Hmmmmm?"

Mom blinked twice. She was having trouble connecting all the dots. "Wait...are you suggesting that ayane caused this?" Grandpa blinked. "But thats not possible...only Kasumi held such power..." he stated. Yugo sighed. He dropped Ayane, literally, back onto her feet. "The village idiot over here must have over loaded the book. To unseal me, she would've had to pour her own spiritual energy into the book and then recite the spell. My guess is she poured too much, overloaded the book, and released every single spell. That explains why the damn thing is blank. However...it doesn't explain..." Yugo paused. He looked at ayane giving her a once over. "It doesn't explain why someone with chicken legs was able to do such a thing..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:44 am

"Hmph, you want respect you have to earn it" She said and crossed her arms. When her mom came running out she followed her back to the house. "Why? theres nothing spe--" Her eyes widened. "W-what are those??" She blinked and looked back at Yugo. "You know what that thing is?" She asked. She looked around and grabbed the book off the counter and walked over to him while flipping through the pages. "Why is everything going nuts here?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:40 am

As she followed him, Yugo continued walking..tho he didn't have a clue where he was going. As she pleaded for him to reason with her, all Ayane got was low grunts. Suddenly, he came to sharp stop and turned around. "God you're annoying! And stop calling me by my name. If you have to address me, refer to me as Yugo-sama. Know your place human grunt." he huffed while crossing his arms over his chest. Suddenly, Mom came running outside. "Ayane, your school is on tv!!"

Inside, Grandpa had his eyes glued to the screen. "OOOOOOH its all over! The human race is done for! Why Kami-sama, why do you torture us!!" he wailed. Yugo peeked through the window. He didn't understand what he was looking at, but recognized the images.

This Izuka Hoshima, Fox News. I'm reporting what seems to be very large black birds swarming over Akira East Highschool. The birds appeared out of nowhere. As of now, they're simply circling but...wha?...Attention, we now have breaking news! It seems like one of the birds have swooped down onto the track and field!" The reporter stated. The image on the tv changed to another camera. Sure enough, the bird was plucking students right off the ground and carrying them away. Another had crashed right into the west side of the school.

"A Zu.." Yugo sighed. The dark birds were about three times the size of a public bus. "Hey grunt, give me that book!" Yugo growled. It didn't make any sense. There was only one reason why a demon like a Zu would suddenly show up out of the blue...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:26 am

"Wait, what? Why would you want to kill me I havent done anything to you!" She growled. She leaned back as grandpa started to babble and saw Yugo take his leave. She followed after him, walking behind him. "It's because I look like her isnt it?...is that why you want to kill me?" She asked. "Yugo, will you just sit and talk to me...I'm just as confused as you probably are" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 am

"Screw you!!" Yugo suddenly spat. "I dont like humans. I dont NEED humans. When I get my powers back you'll be the first I kill!" Yugo claimed while pointing his finger back at Ayane. Grandpa grabbed a mop handle. He stood defensively in Yugo's path. "You wont leave this temple. Our family has served this land for generations. We are responsible for keeping you locked up. We will NOT fail." He stated. Yugo glared down at the old man. "Dad..." Mom tried, but he wouldn't listen. "Heh, I'll have you know that back in 75 I was...w-wait..." he blinked while scratching his head. "No...it wasn't 75...I believe it was 76. Yes, back in 76...or was it 72? No no...hmm...maybe it was actually back in 81? Hmmmm...." Grandpa muttered while closing his eyes. By the time they opened, Yugo was loooooooooong gone.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:12 am

Ayane stumbled back a bit when he pushed her. When her mom became defensive again she sighed. "I'm pretty sure he's a wolf mom" She said while folding the towel. "Why not just let him go? It's not like we can control him, besides he obviously doesnt like it here, even though we are the only ones who can probably help him" Ayane said with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:08 am

Yugo's body suddenly froze. Grandpa nodded. "Yes, the story tells that she died shortly after sealing you." he replied softly. "That so?" Yugo whispered. His features were hard to judge. He wasn't exactly sad...but he wasn't happy either. "I see...then there's no point in me staying here." he sighed and flexed every muscle in his arms and chest. The robes binding his body suddenly broke apart. "Oh no you dont! You're going back into that statue!" Grandpa hissed and started throwing more 'holy water' at him. "Kiss my ass." Yugo grunted. He stretched his arm out giving Ayane a hard shove. "Hey! Dont push my daughter!!" Mom yelled. She grabbed a near by news paper, rolled it up, and whacked Yugo right on the nose. Yugo froze. He stared down at Ayane's mom who was a few inches shorter than her daughter.

"Did you just...?" he blinked. "You bet I did." Mom frowned. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Grandpa screamed in horror. "Dont you know that this monster could burn all of Japan within a few seconds?!" he exclaimed. Mom turned around to face her dad. "But he's a dog right? If you dont hit him he'll never learn." she blinked. "Dog?" Yugo thought to himself. Suddenly, his right eye began to twitch. "I see...these humans are making fun of me..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 6:00 am

"Stop squirming" She growled when he made it harder for her to check his eyes. By the sounds of it, if you really are a demon from the 'final days' like grandpa's always going on about, she's probably dead" Ayane said and looked to her grandpa. "I'm assuming this Kasumi person was an ancestor? If she she was human, and our family has been guarding these grounds for thousands of years" Ayane said, repeating most of what she was saying from times she used to listen to her grandpa
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:53 am

Yugo let out a very dark grrrrrr as Ayane approached him. He remained still tho while she cleaned out her eyes. Mom walked around the table, her eyes on the topless demon before her. "Grandpa...is this really the seed of destruction you spoke of when I was a child?" she asked. Grandpa nodded. "We must seal him immediately. This creature killed more humans in the Final Days then any other. He has no compassion, no heart. Words like mercy are foreign to him. The Fire King of the west, Yugo Ogami." Grandpa growled. Yugo cocked his head back. A wide toothy grin formed over his lips. "Stop it, you're embarrassing me." he smiled. "Ok.." Mom sighed while lowering her head. She was still wrapping her mind around the situation. "So..how did he get here?" she asked. "Hmph, numb nuts over here broke me out I guess." Yugo grunted while tilting his head up at Ayane. That was for her asshole comment. Grandpa closed his eyes and nodded. "Well I always said that Ayane was more in touch with the spirits than anyone else in the family.." he stated

Yugo tore his face away from Ayane's hands. His vision was still blurry, but he couldn't take her touching him. "Yea fascinating. Now, someone tell me where the fuck is Kasumi. I've a bone to pick with her."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:42 am

"Grandpa stop it!" Ayane yelled, though knew he had to be tied up. She walked up to him, "Dont, bite I'm just going to rinse your eyes" She said while sliding her fingers through his bangs, Just look up" She said before slowly pouring water into his eyes. "You know its too bad your such an asshole, you could be kind of cute" She growled lightly while lightly drying the water around his eyes with a towel. She seemed to have more patience for him then anyone else in her family at the moment
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 am

"Ayane dont! Leave that monster!!" Her mother screamed from the steps. She bent down coughing hard. Smoke was spreading throughout the entire house. A few minutes later, all three of them came walking out. Mom was leaning against Ayane while Yugo walked slowly behind them. The fire crews arrived just in time to start putting the fire out. Unfortunately, the flames had turned Ayane's room into an ash pile. There was also a gaping hole in the ceiling about her room too. "Oh my..." Mom sighed as she took in the damage. "Thank god we have insurance.." she muttered while heading down stairs. At the table, Yugo sat with his his body tied to one of the kitchen chars. "Begone Demon begone!" Grandpa commanded while sprinkling 'holy' water above his head. All the water did tho was piss Yugo off. He glared daggers at the old man. "Keep it up and I'll roast you next ya old fart."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:29 am

Ayane should have been afraid...she should have been terrified...but she wasnt. "Mom, go down stairs!" She yelled as she shrugged away from her mother and stumbled toward Yugo. "Yugo...come on, I wan to help you....but you have to let me" She pleaded as she wrapped an arm around him, and started leading him toward the door
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:24 am

"Ayane explain this to me right now!!" Mom demanded, but as the flames started kicking in, she quickly placed her hand over her mouth. She reached out to grab Ayane, but the girl was too quick. "What is she doing?!" she thought to herself as she followed her daughter into the burning room. Yugo was kneeling in the center of the room. The flames danced around his body. Yugo's head slowly tilted up towards the source of Ayane's voice. His eyes were glowing blood red. He looked at her with a beastly snarl. He rose to his feet, his body towering over hers. He raised his right hand and extended his claws. He was going to tear her apart! "Ayane!!" Mom screamed. She reached grabbing Ayane again by her shoulder just as Yugo brought his claws down. About an inch from Ayane's face, Yugo's body stopped. He backed away holding his head in pain. The book had kicked in again and was glowing bright white. It was clear, Yugo wasn't allowed to hurt her...but why?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:14 am

"Ow!" Ayane winced and rubbed the back of her head. "Thanks mom...why did you have to spray him...I told you not to" She groaned. She blinked seeing flames. "Craaap!" She yelled and managed to pry herself away from her mother. She ran back into the room, wincing from the heat of the fire and ran to ehr desk and grabbed the book. "Y-Yugo!" She coughed, wincing,raising her hand to cover her eyes from the heat
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:11 am

Yugo was roaring like a wild beast. The moment Ayane touched him, his cocked back as he opened his jaws. Mom froze. Something in the air wasn't right. For one, it felt like the temperature in the room had just shot through the roof. "Ayane!!!" She screamed as she grabbed hold of her daughter and pulled her out of the room while slamming the door shut. She was just in time too. In his agony, Yugo summoned a small portion of his power and shot cannon sized burst of flame from his jaws right into the ceiling. The fire began spreading almost instantly. Grandpa could see the flames from outside. "Oh dear...what a calamity..." he groaned. He had the workers who were outside with him call for the firefighters. If they didn't work quickly the entire temple would burn down within minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next