Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:47 am

"I'm...fine" She said, blinking focusing her gaze. "W-wait" She said as he walked into the tower. Her body slid to the ground, her head pounding. "Damn...I think...I may...have...a concussion..." She said slowly, trying to fight the urge to black out completely
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:44 am

Yugo followed her. His eyes took in the signs her body was giving off. She wasn't going to last at this rate. "Wait." Yugo frowned. "I'll check. You wait here." he ordered. "Ayane you really need to pace yourself. You'll be of no use if you pass out." Yugo explained as he cocked his fist back and drove it into the door punching it open. "I can smell your brother's scent." Yugo whispered while sniffing the air. "Its not fresh tho. Wait here. I'll be back."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:38 am

Ayane stumbled back against him when he set her down. She blinked and focused her eyes on the tower. "Theres a door in the back, but you'll haave to break the door" She said and started to walk. She winced grabbed her head again as she neared the tower. "Over here" She said, she leaned against the tower near the door
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:35 am

"Oh, sorry." Yugo apologized as he landed in the middle of a small parking lot. He rushed forward, tho at a slower speed, till they came to the clock tower. He placed Ayane back onto her feet. His ears twitched. Something didn't feel right, but he couldn't put his finger on what it was. "Can you gain access to the tower? Your brother might be inside." Yugo stated while looking around. Something was bugging him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:28 am

"N-No, I'm fine" She said only to be ignored and picked up anyway. She blinked and closed her eyes as he jumped up onto building tops. "W-wait...slow down" She winced. Her head was spinning enough as it was, without him jumping around. "Hn...that way" She said pointing East. "
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:25 am

Yugo rushed to catch up to her. At the rate Ayane was going she'd collapse. "Hey." he called while grabbing onto her shoulder. "I'll carry you. Just point me in the right direction." he advised. He wasn't going to take no for answer. He leaned down and easily scooped her up into his arms bridal style. This caused even more people to stare at the two of them. Jaws dropped as Yugo jumped up high into the sky and cleared several shops beneath him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:22 am

As soon as Yugo mentioned going to the clock tower, Ayane stood up. "A-Alright lets go" She said, her head swayed. She shook it and focused. "It's this way" She said and started to walk. More people gawked at the sight of leaved on her head, wondering if she was drunk or something
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:17 am

Yugo leaned up against the wall next to her. His eyes watched as cars and buses drove by. Kenji had told him a while back humans used them as transportation. They were like giant carriages in a way. Yugo's eyes shifted towards the sky. They had plenty of time to search, but something told him that they weren't going to find Kenji, not like this. "I have an idea." he whispered. "We should go to meeting place, the clock tower. There might be a chance that your brother is being kept close by. Also, it wouldn't hurt to investigate the meeting place and make sure that the brat hasn't set up any traps."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:13 am

At this point Ayane's headache was turning into a migrane. When he told her to stop and take a brea she sighed, her hues were trembling lightly, trying to focus her vision as the migrane blurred it. "We...have to find Kenji" She said and pressed her hand to her head. She looked up at Yugo as he told her to calm down. She nodded slowly, still holding the side of her head
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:09 am

Mom had called Ayane twice so far. She was getting worried about Kenji and wasn't satisfied with the information..or lack of, that ayane was giving her. "Fuck." Yugo muttered as he came to a stop. They had been walking non stop for the past few hours. "Take a break." he ordered and moved Ayane so she was leaning against the side of a ice cream shop. He examined the leafs he had tied around her head. A few people walking by stared at ayane. It was weird to see someone wearing a nice dress with leafs tied around her head. "Stay calm. If you let the worry eat at you, you'll be playing right into the brat's hands."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 7:03 am

Ayane practically felt like she had been slapped in the face over and over. She walked the streets with Yugo, her hues searching for her little brother desperately there were even a couple times when she nearly walked in the middle of the street from not paying attention. As the sun began to set she looked at Yugo, worried, scared...many combinations of things
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:59 am

"Dont be foolish." Yugo mumbled as he continued to walk, his head slightly turned back towards Ayane. "They declared war the moment they ordered that brat to meet you in the cafe. From the very beginning, they only wanted one thing and that was your book. Like it or not, you're in the midst of a war right now." Yugo stated. A few hours later, the two of them were still searching for Kenji. He had picked up his scent for a moment, but the pollution in the air was interfering with Yugo's nose. He looked up at the sky. The sun was going down, but they still had a few hours to search. The problem was that the city was a big place and Kenji could have been anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:53 am

Ayane watched as he walked up to her. She looked down, not strong enough to hold his intense stare yet. "...I dont...want to start a war..." She said shakily. The Li family isnt just powerful...spiritually...they own very important companies around the world....I dont want them to bury my family" She said defensively
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:48 am

Yugo hung his head. He had to bite his tongue to keep himself from verbally abusing Ayane again. "You know what.." he whispered as he raised his head and walked up to her. "Someday..you're going to grant mercy to your enemy. I promise you that you'll remember that day for the rest of your life because thats the day you'll lose something irreplaceable to you." Yugo replied softly. He moved past her. If they were going to find her brother they'd need to get moving.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:45 am

Ayane nodded, she wiped her eyes and slowly let out a shaky breath. She could act 'normal' easily. As he pasued she blinked and stared at him. "Yes." She said firmly. "Break his arms, his legs what ever...but your not allowed to kill" She said firmly. She couldnt allow it. "Besides...killing him would be letting him off to easy" She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:41 am

Yugo stood up. They had to be careful. Ayane would be useless in a fight and his powers had yet to recover. Actually...Yugo was starting to get the impression that they never would. It felt like his body had been freed, but his powers hadn't. "We dont know if he'll actually hurt the boy. For now tho, lets assume that he will." Yugo stated and looked up at the sky. They had a good five hours before midnight. "We need to find your brother before midnight. We'll search the city for him. If we cant..we'll give the brat what he wants. You'll go meet him at midnight. You'll act completely normal, you know, stressed and pissed off. I'll be hanging back. Once we confirm that your brother is ok I'll make my move." Yugo explained, tho part him wondered if they'd need a plan C. "Oh." Yugo paused, his eyes narrowing a bit. "Will you stop me if I try to kill him this time?"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:34 am

She looked back at him with tears in her eyes. "He has Kenji" She whimpered. She was terrified for her brother. But she knew he was right. "W-what should we do?" She asked. She didnt know anything about spells or fighting...but she had to do something to get Kenji back, unharmed
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:32 am

"Hold on." Yugo stated firmly while grabbing hold of her hand. "You're in no condition to fight. Your spiritual energy is still recovering. In your current state you couldn't even reforge our temporary contract." Yugo frowned. "He wants to lure us in by using your brother. We should come up with some sort of plan dont you think?" Yugo stated. Mom blinked and hung up her phone. For some reason, she felt uneasy. When she saw granpa, she slowly shook her head. Gramps hung his head in defeat. "That girl will never get married..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:27 am

Ayane relaxed against him. Being with Yugo felt surreal...it was nice though. When her phone range she sat up and reached between her breasts and pulled it out. "Hello?" She asked and blinked as her mom spoke. Her body froze. "Y-yeah, dont worry mom I'll make sure to go get him....and tell gramps...the guys a jerk" She said and hung up. She quickly stood up. "Lets go" She said and started to walk
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:23 am

"They were sitting outside." He answered with a small smile. "I figure your village owes me for getting rid of most of those Zu...so we can call it even." he stated. His claws gently slid down the back of her dress. He couldn't feel the straps to her under-armor and wondered if she was wearing one. The last time he had asked tho she freaked out. Yugo closed his eyes. There was a nice breeze blowing through the trees. It was the perfect time of day to relax. After an hour, Ayane's phone rung. On the other end was he mother. "Hey Ayane this is mom. Grandpa wants to know how your date is going. Oh, also...something weird happened. A friend of your stopped by and said that he and Kenji would be waiting for you by the old clock tower at midnight. I asked for an explanation..but he refused and walked off. Ayane...I haven't seen Kenji since then. Whats going on? You know that your brother isn't allowed out so late at night." Mom frowned.

Yugo could easily hear the conversation. His eyes widened a bit. "Hmph, so the brat has already made his move. That was quick."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 am

Ayane lightly shook her head, meaning not to worry about it. She wrapped her arms around his neck and rested her head against his shoulder. "Hm...they suit you, a lot more then the clothes you were borrowing" She said softly. "Where did you get them?" She asked. She knew they were stolen, but she just hoped he didnt rip them off some poor boy's body
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:13 am

"Sorry about that..." he whispered softly. She could fight him as much as she wanted, but eventually Yugo always won her over. It seemed like a pattern was starting to form. They'd fight, make out a bit, and then things would be fine between them. "You can rest here for a bit. There's no rush to get you home right?" he asked as his hands came to rest gently on her back. "Oh, what do you think of my clothes? They make me blend in a bit more dont you think?" Yugo smiled. Although he had technically stolen them, he was glad to have clothes that actually fit his body type. Tight shirts weren't his thing.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:58 am

Ayane resisted as he started to pull her into his lap but he was of course much stronger. Her body was tense as his lips pressed against her, her hands pushed against his chest, but after a moment her body relaxed and her fingers slowly slid down along his chest, returning the kiss softly. She slowly opened her hues and nodded as he told her to stop bringing herself down. "The gash itself no...my head yeah..." She said softly
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:47 am

For some reason Yugo couldn't stand to see her so depressed. He needed to snap her out of her trance. Sighing, Yugo pulled her body into his lap so she was straddling him. He leaned forward and pressed his warm lips firmly against her own. His arms held her so that she'd have no choice but to accept his kiss. His heated tongue pushed past her soft lips and rolled slowly around her own, just like their first kiss. When he pulled back, his eyes slowly opened. He gently cupped her cheeks with his claws. "If you're willing to learn then stop insulting yourself." he whispered softly. His golden hues shifted up to the makeshift bandage he had tied around her head. "How's the gash, does it still hurt?" he asked softly. Between the roots and his own saliva the cut would heal without leaving much of a scar.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:42 am

Ayane didnt respond as he crawled up to her. "Yeah sure...after all...I'm just a useless idiot...who doesnt know anything..." She muttered, her voice was quiet but depressed. As he tilted her chin up, her hues remained looking off to the side. Her blue hues slowly shifted up toward his gold ones as he attempted to cheer her up a little. "...I will...sorry" She said said lightly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next