Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

A Mythical.... Ish idea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

A Mythical.... Ish idea.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sorry it took forever! Here it is!!
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Okay sounds good
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:22 am

Alright let's get this show on the road. I'll put a link up when I finish the thread starter =D
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:54 am

That sounds good. Not really no...if I think of one I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:48 am

Yay!

I would love to Roleplay with you!! Okay so do you have any questions first off? I should tell you that I plan on your character being Human, as is Lafe. Of course changes in fate can alter many things xD.
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:40 pm

I'm in if you'll have me!
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 8:15 pm

My inspiration for this came from a dream I had.

My character, Lafayette Belmont, is an antique collector and hunter. He tracks down rare and priceless objects for the rich and wealthy. After arriving back from Egypt for a special client of his, he returns home to find a mysterious woman (Your character) awaiting his return at his mansion. She pretty must let herself in. Lafayette humors her after a while and listens to her request. There has always been myths about Werewolves, the children of the Moon Goddess and what not. Well your character has some map of sorts a family member left behind years before she was born. When she discovers it she begins to do research on it and her search puts her here, with Lafayette. Lafe reads the map and takes note of symbols he had seen in several other places in his journey that mentions a Goddess of the Moon and a Divine Tear. Lafe has the resources to fish out more of this curious map and has no choice but to bring your character along. Their trip brings them to the Big Apple, and even several locations across sea until they reach ancient Ruins left behind by 'Children of the Moon'.

Now this will be mature as Lafayette is a womanizer, an alcoholic and a heavy smoker. He loves using bad language too. So what I'm looking for in your character is perhaps a strong woman who is not intimidated by Lafe. Now I don't want her to push Lafayette around either like a bully. Hopefully this makes sense. I haven't decided the time line yet but perhaps not modern. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mythical.... Ish idea.    A Mythical.... Ish idea.  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Mythical.... Ish idea.
Page 1 of 1