Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

RP idea I've been dying to do

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RP idea I've been dying to do Empty
PostSubject: RP idea I've been dying to do   RP idea I've been dying to do EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 6:59 am

Okay, now this is just something I came up with awhile ago while thinking up a story for another RP I was in before the person dropped out, and I had a need to use the character who is inspired by my avatar picture. Basically it's a Sci-fi inspired fantasy, taking place a long time in the future.

At some point in time, something went wrong with the world. Many believe and it is written that one day a blue light shone from the sky and washed the world in it's glow, shutting down anything technological as we know it. The way the fantasy works into this is that during the technological black-out most of the worlds nuclear reactors fell into disrepair and began to leak radiation as well as nuclear missle silo's being tampered with later on and accidently exploding. The radiation makes subtle changes to those it doesn't kill, creating Dwarves, Elves, and basically many other fantasy races in it's wake while some humans still remain pure.

The RP is set however as a progressive Empire is pushing into your kingdom's land. No one really knows where this Empire is from or who runs it but it is clear that they have numbers and training, as well as some technology that most do not have.

I don't mind who you play as, although I was thinking along the lines of a noble or swordsman in the army as you push past the Imperial occupation forces on the edge of your kingdom to find where the heart of the problem is.
Back to top Go down

RP idea I've been dying to do
Page 1 of 1