Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

rp idea male needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soul

rp idea male needed Empty
PostSubject: rp idea male needed   rp idea male needed EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 6:00 am

So I've been watching some movies and got this idea.

My character Mikana is a girl that has been raised by wolves. Her parents had sacrificed her to the pack while venturing through the woods when they had been surrounded by a wolf pack, so in order to save themselves, they threw their baby on the ground and ran. Instead of eating her, the wolves took her in and raised her as their own. It's been seventeen years and Mikana is a respected member of the pack, and is also friends with other woodland creatures.

This is kinda like a reversal tarzan/jungle book story sort of thing, as well as princess mononoke kinda, sorta, such...

So, i need someone to play the young man who comes into her life. his occupation is up to you, but I'd like him to be in his early 20's or just about to be 20. This rp will get mature for blood and killing, as well as for heavy sexual reasons. If anyone is interested or has questions please let me know
Back to top Go down

rp idea male needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: