Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 4:36 am

"Eh? Oh, no no I'm fine...its not my leg...its my hips....their...their just so sore...I wasnt expecting the pain so it surprised me more than anything." She said softly. She hadnt even gotten to seen the state of her hips and thighs yet, he had sunk his claws into her a view times and left plenty of fresh scratches.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 11:58 pm

Yugo grinned as he tightened his grip a little. He couldn't help but to laugh as he watched her try to wiggle free. However, his smile soon faded after noticing the pained expression on her face. "Are you ok?" he asked softly. He stared at Ayane hard. If he had accidentally broken one of her bones Yugo would probably never touch her again. "Hm maybe you just need some sleep. We'll see how your leg is tomorrow." he replied softly and wrapped his arms around her once more. "Dont worry. I'll protect you from any peepers."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 10:05 pm

"B-But..." She blinked shyly as he challenged her to try. She huffed and started to wiggle against him, her breasts pressing down into his chest. There was no way she could break free of his grasp. She went to move her leg when a shock of pain jolted though her body and she froze in place, whimpering lightly. "O-On second thought...I'll stay here..." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 3:19 pm

"Oh nothing, nothing at all." Yugo chuckled softly. He leaned forward and pressed his warm lips against Ayane's flushed cheek. He closed his eyes and returned her kiss with a warm smile. "Mm..well thats up to you. I dont plan on putting my clothes on just yet. I'm rather comfortable." Yugo smiled. "Besides, I'll hear the sounds of footsteps before anyone gets close enough to see you. Still, if you wanna get dressed..you'll have to find a way to wiggle out of my embrace." he challenged with a sly grin.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 12:29 am

Ayane blushed. "W-what do you mean training, why did you say it like that?" She asked, her cheeks turning red. He had turned her into such a pervert. She looked at him with soft hues and lightly shook her head. "Your such a tease" She said and softly pressed her lips against his. "Hm... Perhaps I we should get dressed though before going to bed...on the off chance someone decided to go hiking tonight..." She said
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 6:10 pm

Yugo was once again amazed. He had absolutely no idea that pulling out wasn't that effective. Then again, he had never had to do so before. He and his late mate fooled around like rabbits with little concern for preventing child birth. No, Yugo wanted pups and his mate had blessed him with twins. With Kasumi, the couple had only mated once, but were not concerned with preventing child birth either. "I see." Yugo replied softly while closing his eyes. His arms wrapped tightly around Ayane's nude body. "Well once you've recovered, maybe we do some training. After that, maybe we can work on your magic too." Yugo grinned.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:41 pm

"Hm...slight weight gain, but Its nothing exercise cant help. Besides its been proven that pulling out doesnt help reduce chance of pregnancy at all. Because men tend to leak pre-cum which is plenty to get a girl pregnant still" She said. "And...to be honest....it felt too good for me to want to give up..." She said with a light shiver. "Oh I'm sure I'll be sore in the morning..." She chuckled softly. "But I knew you could control yourself
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 10:21 am

Yugo stared in amazement. He couldn't believe how advanced humans had become. However, he still had his doubts. They'd have to wait and see if Ayane's human medicine could defeat the sperm of a demon. "So..do those have any affects?" Yugo asked her while gently running his fingers through her hair. "Perhaps it would be easier to pull out. Problem is...I got too caught up during that last round." Yugo sighed softly. He had came more times than he could count during their mating. He believed he could avoid cumming inside her, but mistakes were bound to happen. "Well..I'm just pleased that you're ok. I was really worried about breaking every bone in her hips..."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:14 am

"Hm...there are pills for that yes, but I mean one to prevent me from getting pregnant. I'll have to look into birth control to be on too if we're going to have sex again" She said nuzzling against him as he hugged her body closer, she hadnt noticed the cold, she was perfectly warm pressed against his body.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 1:50 am

"A Pill?" Yugo blinked. He had never heard of such a item, or what it might be used your. "Does it cure soreness?" he asked while hugging Ayane's body a little tighter. The night air was starting to get cold, so he wanted to make sure that Ayane wouldn't get sick. After all, she was only human.,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 6:19 am

Ayane smiled and lightly chuckled. "Your a dork" She said. As he wrapped his arms around her she lightly winced, "Hm...a bit sore...but it was worth it" She said happily. "Hehe, yeah, My throat was getting sore from crying out so much..." She said as she nuzzled against him. "Hmm... I'm going to have to buy a pill tomorrow though" She said thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 am

"Eh? Well...yeah. I just..wasn't sure if you'd-" Yugo started but then shook his head. "Nevermind. Forget it." he smiled up at her. As she shivered, Yugo wrapped his arms tightly around her body. With his body heat, Ayane wouldn't need a blanket. "Is your body ok?" Yugo asked softly while running his finger tips gently down along her spine. His claws had left allot of scratches on her, especially on her hips. "For a minute, you got really quiet on me."
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 9:51 am

"Nnyaa..."She groaned softly as he pulled her onto his chest. She smiled, tilting her head a little as he licked her cheek. "Hm...sounds like fun" she said with a smile and blinked when his attitude changed. "Well of course I will...Wont you?" she asked, her body shivered against him as her body began to reclaim itself from her multiple orgams
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 am

"Glad I could open up your world." Yugo smiled as he reached over and pulled Ayane onto his chest. He leaned up a bit and gently slid his warm tongue against her cheek. "There'll be more to come by the way, much more." He smirked, but then paused. Had their nightly romping been a one time thing? Yugo had only gotten the chance to mate with Kasumi once...before things turned tragic. "I mean...if you want...I guess..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 7:22 pm

"Hnn....I blame you...I didnt have one...before I met you" She said with a smile, clearly not mad at him at all for it. She shivered as he teased her with his touch and held her breath for a second before slowly releasing it, trying to regain control over her body. "I-I lost count...after the 3rd" She lightly moaned. "I...Didnt know it could feel so good..." She said looking at him with soft hues.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:49 am

Yugo noticed that she still hadn't moved from the doggy position he had put her in. A small smile appeared on his lips after hearing that she could move. "Your sexual desires have been neglected." Yugo smiled and leaned in to give her cheek another lick. His nose filled with the scent of her arousal. He reached behind her, and gently slid his warm fingers over her sex. He could feel her mussels tightening once more. "How many orgasms are you going to have tonight?" Yugo chuckled softly. He was surprised she hadn't passed out yet.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 2:54 pm

"Hn...Ahn...." She shivered and lightly moaned as he pulled his length out from her walls. She couldnt move. Her body was still wrapped in pleasure from her muliple orgasms, any move she made just sent more pleasured chills through her body. "Hm....I I've...never...felt so...good" She shivered. "My body...doesnt wanna...move" She shivered and softly groaned as her muscles tightened again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:34 am

Yugo just couldn't help himself. He should have resisted, but feeling her inner walls milk his length was just too much. "Ayane.." Yugo moaned while easing himself off her back. Slowly, he withdrew his cum covered semi-erect member from her womanhood. He watched as his seed came gushing out from her entrance and ran freely down her thighs. Yugo let out a deep sigh. His body crashed into the grass next to Ayane's. What could he do? In his time, females easily became pregnant, especially after mating with a demon. Yugo's mind was still stuck in the past. He had seen too many lives ruined by conceiving a 'half breed'. "Are you ok?" Yugo asked softly. He turned so he was facing her and gently ran his tongue across her cheek
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 1:19 pm

As his fangs sunk into her shoulder she cried out, but the pain was dulled out by the immense pleasure she felt from each time he'd thrust into her. Her hues widened as she felt a rush of something warm fill her. She let out a pleasured groan, as her entrance milked him for every last drop of his seed. Her body was trembling in bliss, "Hn....hnn...." She moaned softly, she felt so warm and complete, she couldnt believe how great it felt to have him cum inside her.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 9:56 am

Yugo's fangs sunk down into her left shoulder. He wanted to pull out, god he did, but he simply couldn't. Her tight walls had completely trapped his heat pulsing length. The wolf released a muffled howl as he wrapped his strong arms around Ayane's body. His hips pumped a hot and heavy load of seed right into her womb, followed by two more. Despite all the times he had released, he still had plenty of seed to spare. Yugo's body shuddered hard. He could taste the iron like flavor of blood on his tongue. He looked down, gazing at Ayane's shoulder. Had he bit too deeply? The wolf closed his eyes and quickly began to run his tongue over her wound, healing it. The fact that he had released inside her had yet to fully sink in. At the moment, he was still lost in all their pleasure and lust.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:49 pm

Ayane had lost count of how many times he had gotten her to cum. As his fingers started to work her clit she shivered and cried out, pushing her ass back against his hips. "A-Ahn...Y-Yugo....I...Ahhn!" She couldnt even try to hold back her body tensed, she could feel her muscles contracting once again, her walls tightened around him, coaxing him to stay inside as her soft walls hugged his member
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 9:23 pm

"So close..." Yugo shuddered against her lips. He smiled as he moved his right hand between her legs. His warm fingers quickly started working her clit to her bring her closer to a release. Yugo's fangs lightly traced down from Ayane's lips and over her left shoulder. He had avoided releasing inside her so far, but it had become more difficult as they continued to mate. The pleasure like heat that consumed Yugo's body dulled his senses. "A-Ayane!" Yugo moaned out in a lustful howl. His hips pumped his throbbing erection into her, making him shiver with delight,
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 03, 2013 10:05 am

Ayane moaned against his lips as he leaned over her to capture hers. She very lightly yelped against his kiss as his claws dug deeper into her skin, though in the heat of the moment it was more pleasurable then painful. "Ah-Ahn....it...it feels...so good..." She moaned feeling his swollen length pushing every inch of himself inside her
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 6:16 pm

Yugo was proud of Ayane. He had expected her to pass out after their first few rounds. He had noticed how her moans had become softer over time. "Mmm gods Ayane.." Yugo moaned out. He leaned forward as Ayane peered over her shoulder. The wolf demon captured her lips in a hot passionate kiss. His claws sunk deeper into her hips to keep them elevated. "Its been too long..." Yugo shuddered against her lips. The tip of his hot member plunged between her tight inner walls, coating them with precum.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Over the next few hours Ayane was did well to keep up with the wolf. She managed to last through his beast like ravaging. God his endurance was too much for her for her first time. Her throat had become sore from moaning so much that now her moans had become much softer. As he turned her around and hooked his claws into her hips she shivered, her hazed hues glancing her her shoulder just as he thrust all of him back into her. She may have started to lose her voice from crying out so much but her body was more than welcoming to his pleasurable abuse. Her heart was pounding in her check, her quiet moans coinciding with his own
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chasing Time and Spells(mature)   Chasing Time and Spells(mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing Time and Spells(mature)
Page 2 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 34  Next