Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Advent Children(Mature/private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
:Umi:
Admin
Admin

Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 1:54 am

Now it was Demetri's turn to be completely speechless. She knew Van was attractive...but boy did he have a body. Her eyes remained focused on his, a small blush spreading across her cheeks before she quickly turned away, looking rather concerned. Why on earth was she blushing over this jerk?! Demetri remained froze in place, a look of utter shock plastered across her face when Van slapped her...and even more shocked when she heard his comment. But, when the clerk came near her, arms draped around her waist, all Demetri could think of was how badly she wanted to deck Van in the face and leave. Instead she stared, seemingly dazed as the clerk kissed the corner of her mouth, making it very clear she found both her and her 'partner' attractive.

When Van paid for the costumes, she sighed heavily. Normally Van never blended in...if there was information he went after it regardless. So why had he suddenly decided to now? It made absolutely no sense. Unfortunately, that wasn't the only thing bothering her either... That kiss, why had she done that? Caught in the moment, maybe? She felt ashamed for acting out so openly like that. Outside, Goliath was waiting, but she made no effort to look at him. Instead she put on a fake smile and turned to Van. "I... I forgot something at the inn. While I'm there I'm going to go speak with that woman about Sephiroth. See if you can find anything else out about that uh...'party' tonight," she said. Demetri hadn't even given Van a chance to argue, just like earlier, before she was of and running. For someone so small, she ran incredibly fast....

Soon, she found herself at the edge of town near the cemetery, breathless. Her head was so full of nonsense she couldn't even hear herself think! Demetri couldn't grasp the idea of liking Van, but she couldn't deny that apart of her had found him attractive...that apart of her had enjoyed the kiss she'd given him. Sighing irritably, she made her way toward the wrecked helicopter and sat down, her back against one of the large trees. How had things become so unfamiliar? Shinra sent them to stop Sephiroth and yet here they were having to play dress up like to get information. It didn't sit well with her at all. If Van had attempted to follow, she knew right well he would be pissed to discover she hadn't gone to the inn after all. It didn't matter. She needed time to think....

"Hi!"

Demetri nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a familiar hyperactive voice. She twisted around, glancing behind the tree to find Ian's big smile aimed in her direction. Upon instinct, she looked around for any sign, but relaxed when she caught no sign of him.

"Your...the boy from the inn, aren't you?" she asked, returning his smile. "Won't your mother be worried your out her all alone?"

"Maybe... But right now she's been busy helping customers. And cleaning up that boys mess," Ian stated, coming around and plopping down next to Demetri. "Where'd your friend?"

"My friend? Ha! That jerk is no better than garbage in my eyes.... He's always so full of himself."

Then...from behind, Demetri caught the faint sound of a branch breaking and scrambled to her feets, eyes darting around. Van? Turks? She didn't know... "Show yourself," she said sternly, eyes narrowing, her hand igniting with fire.
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:56 pm

ooc: lol =D

ic: Van honestly didn't know where to look. He tried looking away, but his eyes were glued to her frame. As she slowly walked up to him, Van's heart began to beat so loudly that even the clerk could hear it. All of a sudden Van was the one in the hot seat. As she circled him, Van could feel his entire face heating up. The clerk thought it was simply adorable. Van however felt...weird. He wasn't use to such behavior and certainly never expected Demetri to act her part. As Van felt her soft hands cup his face his entire body froze. He stared deeply into her eyes, his jaw still partly hanging open. What happen next nearly made his heart leap right out of his chest! Van had never been kissed before...well...there had been his mother...but she really didn't count. The soft sensation of her lips pressing against his own was a feeling Van would never forget. He still had no idea that she was simply toying with him. Demetri had done it now. Van's face was as bright as a tomato thanks to her.

"Alright enough of that!" The clerk grinned and yanked Van up by his arms. The dark haired boy nearly fell over. He was still in shock from the kiss. He stared at Demetri, his eyes still wide. The expression wouldn't leave his face for a while. "Now...lets see..." The clerk grinned as she slowly ran her hands down Van's chest. Without warning she tore off what was left of his shirt. "Oh my..." She blinked, her own face turning red as traced one of her fingers between Van's abs. He truly had the body of a greek god. It took every single grian of will power to keep the clerk from jumping him right there. "Oh...I know what you need." she smirked and pulled him into the changing room. He grabbed the curtains with a strong tug to keep Van hidden from his 'girlfriend'. "Hey-Wh...What are you?!" Van yelled before his pants and boxers suddenly went flying right over the curtain! "My my my...aren't we well equipped...!" the clerk squealed with delight. "Someone must simply love you." she cooed. Now things had gone a bit too far. Van's cyan pulsing eyes narrowed sharply. He was one second away from slitting the clerks throat.

Suddenly, the clerk stepped out and unveiled her grand design. Van was topless seeing that a body like his simply had to be shown off. He wore black Egyptian style tunic with matching vest over his shoulders. Over his ankles, wrists, and biceps he were black studded shackles. "Oh one more thing!!!" The clerk grinned as she turned around to rummage through a few items. She pulled out a spiked collar for Demetri and strapped it around her neck. "My my dont you two look sexy!" She smiled and pushed Van into Demetri. "You know...I get off in a few hours. Do you guys swing by chance?" She asked while batting her eyes seductively towards Van. The boy grinned and shifted his gaze over towards Demetri. "You know what, just the other day she was telling me how she'd love to do a girl while I watched. Aint that right honey?" Van asked as he gave her butt a hard slap. The clerk was shocked. She smiled brightly as she walked up Demetri wrapped her arms around her waist. "Sounds like we're going to have a fun night." she stated with a wide grin before pressing her lips on the corner of Demetri's.

Van had had enough for one day. He changed back into what little clothing he had and purchased the costumes. He was PISSED, but he really didn't know why. Something told him that Demetri had been toying with him. He tried to push the thoughts out of his mind but every time he got close the kiss always came back!!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
ooc: His costume looks like this only without the hat and earrings.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 7:48 pm

OOC: omg, this is absolutely priceless! xD

ic: Goliath had the right move to wait outside, she thought. How the hell did Van even know this shop was here? The things men notice... Demetri tried to resist Van when they stopped in front of the shop. What if somebody saw her!? Instead, Van gave her a strong push and inside she went, eyes widening at the array of sex toys. Ninety percent of them she didn't know what were used for, and from the looks of them, she didn't want to. The aile they walked through had dildos out the ying-yang, all ranging from different colors, shapes and materials. Her eyes were focused on what was around her, she barely took notice when the sales clerk came around...that was until Van began speaking. You're already this deep...might as well go all the way, she thought and hastily she smiled, inching closer to Van as if to seem like they were...a couple...or sorts. The idea made her blush. The clerk annoyed her to say the least...the way she eyed Van like he was some sort of sex god. She practically panicked when the clerk advised them that what they sought was in the back. Her eyes only widened further.

As the clerk seemed to eye her figure, Demetri felt somewhat self-conscious. She wasn't bad looking, but still... She wasn't exactly one to show off her body either! From the corner of her eye she could see Van attempting to hold back laughter and she shot him a glare. Just great! She was definitely going to be delivering payback! As she was ushered into a changin room, the clerk had no boundaries whatsoever. Her hands moved swiftly, unfastening her blouse and tossing it aside, even to the point she undid her belt and unzipped her pants! Soon, the white haired girl found herself dressed in a black studded bra framing her breasts perfectly and a pair of booty shorts with heels to match. Good looking or not, she still felt...blegh... But then, the clerk pulled back the certain concealing her, revealing her to Van...which to Demetri's immense surprise was blushing!

A devilish smirk crossed her lips. They were undercover...and since this clerk believed they were a couple, why not act the part, if only to get back at Van? Slowly Demetri crossed the room to Van, circling him before stopping before him, still smirking. "What do you think, Honey?" she asked. "I can tell from your expression that you must like it!" Then, just to rub it in that he was blushing, she cupped his face in her hands and touched noses with him, planting a soft kiss on his lips before snickering. "Now, its your turn!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:18 pm

Van let out a soft chuckle and nodded. He wouldn't allow Demetri to object. He wanted inside the building and nothing would stop him. He was more then willing to sacrifice Demetri's personal image to get what he wanted too. As he led the group back into the town they stopped right in front of a sex shop he had noticed on the way from the forest. "Here." Van smirked and got behind Demetri to push her inside. Goliath decided he'd wait for the two of them. There was just something about the little store that made him feel...uncomfortable.

Once inside, Van caught sight of all types of devices used for pleasure. Dildos lined the aisles on both sides along with male/female vibrators, lube, and just about everything else a couple could want. Van's eyes shifted from left to right he continued to push Demetri along. "Can a help you?" Came the perky voice of a young girl stocking some shelves. She had long jet black hair and several piercings along her ears along with two on her tongue. She eyed Van a lustful grin came to form on her lips. "Yeah we're kinda first timers and we're looking...something to spice up our bed life...you know...something EXTRA special...maybe some clothes or something." Van smiled. For someone who hadn't had much physical contact with women he was good at making it seem otherwise. Rather, he seemed to fit in a little too well. The girl's hazel eyes shifted over towards Demetri giving a her once over. "Trying to bring that inner freak out huh? I think I've got something for you...in the back..." she winked signaled Van with her finger to follow her. Van nodded and grabbed Demetri by the arm. He'd drag her straight into hell if he had to.

Once they reached the back the girl closed the curtains and moved over towards Demetri. She ran her hands slowly down along her shoulders and waist to get a feel for her size. "Hmm...alright for starters..." she smirked as she circled Demetri for a moment, the lust in her eyes shining even brighter. "Is there anything in particular you're looking for?" Van smiled and took a seat in the corner. Oh, this was priceless. It took everything he had to keep from laughing. "We're kinda looking for maybe a master and slave kinda deal." he grinned. The girl's eyes brightened. "Those are popular. I think I know exactly what you need." she smiled and pulled Demetri by the hand into the changing room. "Dont you go anywhere." She cooed and licked her lips at Van. The dark haired boy nodded and waved Demetri good bye. A few painful seconds later, the girl came back out. "Alright tell what you think of this!" She smiled before suddenly pulling back the door that hid Demetri's figure. The girl had dressed her in a black studded bra that showed off her breasts in the most perfect way. She had also dressed Demetri in matching black leather shorts that just barely covered her backside. Naturally the outfit wouldn't be complete without matching high heal boots. "Well? I took advantage of the nature curves of her body. What do you think?" the girl smiled as she looked at Van for his approval. Van sat back in his chair, his jaw hanging open slightly. He had expected to laugh his ass off, but instead his cheeks were coated in a dark shade of red. "Wow..."
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:14 am

"Yes, Van...what are you doing?" Demetri demanded, clearly agitated. She watched him closely, twisting around and shooting him a glare. She had caught a few words the bouncer said, enough to know exactly what that devilish smirk Van had on meant! "No. Way!" Stubbornly, she crossed her arms over her chest, glaring. "You expect me to dress like a lunatic for a little information? Ugh...." She eyed Goliath, knowing full well he couldn't help, considering he probably didn't know a single thing on what was happening at the moment. They stood there awkwardly for a long time before Demetri sighed and returned her icy glare to Van. "Tell me, who's going as what exactly?"

This was hardly a method she wanted to take in obtaining information. It was...just so embarrassing! The thought of showing off her body to complete strangers was just...ugh! Not to mention the theme? Whoever had parties like this had a twisted sense of humor. "Only thing I can say to you Van is that this information better be worth what we're about to do!" she hissed, her fists clenching, but otherwise accepting to idea...but oh how he would pay! She smiled, already beginning to plot her revenge. Oh, it would be wonderful. "C'mon, let's head back into town and see if we can find something cheap. We don't exactly have a lot of money on us at the moment. Plus, Van...we need new clothes for you anyway. You look like you got mauled by a bear...er...Gargoyle, I guess...is somewhat similar. Oh, never mind! Just lead the way since you apparently know what you're looking for." She grudgingly followed while muttering curses, but at the same time she could only imagine how amusing it would be to see him dressed in a costume.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:14 am

Van stopped short of the door. He looked back at the manger with dull eyes. "Put it on my tab." he growled and was about to leave until Ian came running up to him. Van blinked and stared down at the kid. "Teach you what?" he groaned and ran his hand along the back of his neck. Van had never been good with younger kids even as a child himself. "Look brat I'm busy so why dont you...I dont know...build a mud pie or...whatever you kids play with now days..." he sighed as he pushed his way past the boy. However, when he heard the name Sephiroth come from the mother's lips, his head jerked back in her direction! His body slowly turned around. His cold cyan eyes locked onto the mother as if she were a wounded animal. It was a good thing Demetri had jumped in the way. "Calm yourself Van..." Goliath advised as he placed a claw on his shoulder. "You cant treat every witness hostile..." the gargoyle stated. Van smacked Goliath's hand away and took in a deep breath. "One clue at a time. We'll go investigate this party. After that we'll come back hear...and we'll here you out." Van replied softly before turning towards the door and walking out. Goliath nodded and followed. This was clearly the better way to handle the situation.

When the group arrived at the address the Turks had given them, Van let out a deep sigh. He had been told that the boy they were looking for hung out a club, but what he found instead was simply a very tall apartment complex. The soldier walked up towards the front doors only to be stopped by a bouncer. "Party dont start till midnight. Come back later." he ordered. The man was built like a tank, yet Van showed no signs of fear. Rather, his right eye began to twitch a little. "What kind of party is this?" Van asked, his eye still twitching. The bouncer pointed over towards a few 'ladies of the night' walking by. "That kind. Tonight's theme is master and slave. You dont get in without a costume." the bouncer stated. Van stroked his chin and walked back over towards Goliath and Demetri. Now things had gotten a little complicated. "What now?" Goliath asked as he eyed a few humans walking past him. "You couldn't get in if you wanted to Rocky..." Van stated. The gargoyle let out a snort. Sighing softly, Van shook his head and turned towards Demetri. He circled her, his eyes scanning the shape of her body a few times. Goliath blinked and did the same. "What...are we looking at? How are you going to get in?" he asked. Finally, Van came to a stop in front of Demetri. That classic devilish grin he was known for formed on his lips as he took mental notes of her body size. "You my friend are going to need something sexy..."
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 1:32 am

Demetri ran after Van, using the stairs rather than his primal method... As she reached the bottom, she squinted when she saw one of the men get chucked at his partner like a sack of potatoes, but she couldn't help the small smile that formed on her lips. Van definitely got information he wanted, there was no complaining about that. But...things turned drastically when one of the Turks mentioned Sephiroth and Van was on him like a lion to a zebra... She stepped forward, reaching out her hand but withdrew, watching intently for a moment. Then, that gruesome look in her partners eyes as Demetri rushing toward him, hand on his shoulder as Goliath called to him. When he settled, releasing the man, she stepped back, sighing. "You idiot...." she mumbled.

"Where do you think YOUR going?!" a strong, stern voice called out. Demetri spun around and saw the inn keeper glaring daggers at Van, her arms crossed over her slender frame. The woman looked little...but man she was mighty. "What do you suggest you do about my table? You can't just come in here acting like barbarians!" Behind the woman, was Ian, his bright blue eyes watching Van....but to Demetri's surprise, they were filled with admiration rather than fear.

"Wow... You're so strong!" he chimed, coming out in front of his mother. It didn't appear he cared much for the table like his mother did. He ran up to Van, stars in his eyes. "Can you teach me how to do that? Can you?"

Demetri just laughed, her smile returning. She had to admire the eagerness the kid had, even with his mother in the foulest of moods. "Van, I know it's important to chase Sephiroth...but--"

"Did you just say 'Sephiroth'?" the inn keeper interrupted. Her face looked terrified. "Oh, my..."

As if expecting Van to suddenly leap at the poor woman, Demetri placed herself between the two. "Ma'am...do you know something about Sephiroth?" she urged gently.

"That...that monster....he killed my husband!"

Slowly Demetri turned to Goliath and Van, her expression worried. "I wasn't expecting that..."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:37 am

ooc: its all good, dont worry about it

ic: "What do you think?" Van smirked. His body had come back to life thanks to the rest he got. Without a second of hesitation Van bolted out from the door and ran up to the balcony. Rather than walking down stairs like a 'normal' person...Van jumped the rail and ended up landing right on top of the table where the Turks were eating. The men jumped back, but in no time Van had knocked one of them to ground and had the other pinned to the wall. "Talk." he ordered as he shoved his elbow harshly against the man's neck. Goliath was stunned. Never before had he seen a human like Van.

"We-We came looking..." The man coughed as Van chocked the life out of him. A devilish grin formed on Van's lips as he pulled the poor man from the wall and through him into his partner who had started to get up. "Go on..." Van smiled and crossed his arms over his chest. The two men were rolling on the ground in agony. "Reno knows you're here...but right now he's got more important things to deal with. There's a rumor that Sephiorth was scene near the docks by a young boy." One of the men stated as he rubbed his neck only to have Van's vice like hands wrap around it once more. "Give me a name." Van ordered, his smile gone. His eyes were wide, yet narrowed slightly. Within them you could see a certain blood lust like none other forming. "Ga...Ga! W-Willy...Sanders...he's not at the docks tho. We checked. The only other...Gaa....place...55th stree...!" The poor man screamed. Van let out a small growl. He had could mind to kill the men just for the heck of it. "Van!" Goliath barked. He wouldn't allow the slaying of innocent men. "Yea yea..." Van mumbled as he released the Turk and stepped over him. He head straight out the door without a word. The problem now was the inn needed to be paid for the table he had broken and the manager looked PISSED!
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 7:14 am

OOC: Sorry to keep you waiting. You know how life can be =p

ic: Demetri was dreaming peacefully, having not a single worry or care in the world...until one particular loud, booming voice rose from her bliss, and made her jolt straight up in bed. She hadn't been aware that Van had been holding her close, nor did she care at this point as she aimed a rather icy glare at Goliath. "What's the big deal?" she demanded. She barely even glanced at Van, who'd fallen from the bed with a large thunk. When the mention of Turks came up in the conversation, Demetri let out an agitated sigh. "I guess it was a matter of time before they found us... Still, I wish they had waited a few more hours." Granted she wasn't as tired, but she still needed rest to fully recover. Too late now. She hoped off the bed and turned to Van. "So, shall we greet'em or make them come to us?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:38 am

Hours and hours had passed by before Van woke up. During that time Goliath had taken it upon himself to go out and ask around if anyone had seen a man fitting Sephiroth's description. Unfortunately, he hadn't found any leads what so ever. He was sure that Van would be less than thrilled about the news. The gargoyle used the extra time he had to explore the city. IT was amazing just how much things had changed since he had last walked the earth along side his master. When he finally did return to the inn he was about to head up stairs, but paused near the desk. There were two men dressed in dark suits sitting down by a table. Goliath couldn't hear much, but did happen to pick up the words Shrina, helicopter, and Van Highwind. Goliath calmly, yet quickly walked up stairs and opened the door leading to Van's room. When he opened it though, he found that Van had his arms wrapped tightly around Demetri's frame, his nose buried into her neck. "Van!" Goliath yelled causing the soldier to shoot up from the bed and land on the floor with a hard thud. Van let out a low groan as he sat up and rubbed his head. "You'd better have a good reason for waking me Rocky..." he growled. Goliath explained the situation. To his surprise, Van didn't seem bothered. "Those men belong to the Turks. I guess they finally found me." He smirked and jumped to his feet. He felt a 100 times better than he had the night before. "Alright than, time to crack some skullz!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:14 am

She was uncertain at this point and too exhausted to really care. Staying up to watch over Van had stripped her energy and left her unable to fully process Van's words or actions. So rather than try to think, Demetri slowly maneuvered around the bed, letting her body collapse next to Van, eyes already closed. The bed wasn't meant to fit two people with a lot of room to themselves, and she quickly found that she was closer to Van than she would have guessed, but lacked any energy to push herself away. Strangely enough she found comfort in the warmth of his body, despite not touching, giving her the feeling that she truly wasn't alone. Within a few moments, her eyes opened, watching Van closely before a soft smile spread over her lips and she fell blissfully into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:49 am

Van let out a groan as he placed his pillow over his head. He thought that Demetri would have piped down, but rather she continued to talk. Finally Van could take no more and sat up. "My wounds are fine. No, I dont need anything. Yes, my clothes are torn...I dont care. No, I dont turn everything into an argument and yes, things would go smoother if we pretended to get along and you stopped living in your little-" Van spat, but than suddenly paused when he saw the expression on her face. He sighed deeply, his eyes closing for a moment. He was more than ready to except death as long as he managed to take Sephiroth out in the process. It seemed that Demetri had other thoughts though. "Listen..." Van mumbled as he scratched the back of his head and looked off to the side. "This little joy ride isn't gonna be easy...but...well...you've got me...so...yeah..." Van mumbled before laying down and placing the pillow back over his head. He wasn't good with words especially in situations like this. Had he been so, he would have told Demetri that everything would fine and she could rely on him whenever she needed to. "Oh...you may have been right about my clothes. I'm tired tho. I'll go shopping later in the day. If you've got enough energy you should search the city for clues. If not...then..." Van paused before scooting over and giving the bad a pat. He didn't care if she laid down or not...but if she wanted to...well that would fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 5:33 am

"Why must you turn everything into an argument? You realize that things will go a lot smoother and faster if we just pretend to get along." She went over to the edge of Van's bed and sat fidgeting with her hands, gaze settled on the floor. "How are you feeling?" she asked softly. "Do you need anything for your wounds at all?" He still looked in pretty bad shape, but maybe she was just putting too much thought into everything. Despite Van being a rather large annoyance, she couldn't deny the fact that she did in fact care about his well-being. "Not to sound so nagging...but we should probably find you some new clothes, huh? Yours are wrecked just like mine were." She tried to laugh, but it came out choked.

Things were just...so complicated. For the first time since joining up with Van in the fight against Sephiroth, everything began to sink in and she hated to admit...but she was afraid. Death was not a path she wanted. She wanted to live, to live out her whole life as it was truly meant to be. But it wasn't as though she could just walk away from Shinra. For the first time, it appeared Demetri was truly bothered by something.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:32 pm

"Gross? What are you six or something?" Van blinked and when he saw the boy run from around the counter he figured that was exactly how old he was. "Oh...my bad. Well...when you get older...you stop thinking that such things are gross. Actually...now that I think about it sharing a room with someone like Demetri is pretty sickening..." Van sighed softly. Goliath remained silent. He wasn't about to interfere on Demetri's behalf especially when Van still lacked the decency to call him by his name. When they reached the rooms Van took a quick look down the hall. The only way out of the inn aside from the stairs was a second story window. He walked into the room and found that there was on window to the right of the bed. The fall wouldn't be that bad. "Hmm..." Van mumbled. He was scanning the room for both escape purposes and possible assassination attempts since he was sure that it was only a matter of time before the Turks found their broken down helicopter. "This is fine. We'll take it." he stated and turned back to the boy. "Does this inn sell beer by any chance???" Van blinked. Goliath let out a growl and excused himself. He failed to see why someone who was already tainted would defile himself even further...

When Demetri got back, Van was laying on his back with his eyes half closed. He was so tired that upon hearing the door open he hadn't even made an attempt to see who it was. "You know what...thats the exact thing I told Rocky. Funny that you would say that again, but in yet also mention that you need space. Whats wrong, afraid you might be tempted?" Van smirked before rolling onto his side so his back was to Demetri. "Listen my body is...taking longer than I thought it would to heal. I got two rooms because thats all they had. Now, if you wanna share a room with Rocky and risk being harpooned by whatever he's packing under that loincloth, you be my guest. If not, shut up." Van stated flatly, his eyes shut now. He could be a dick even when half asleep, not that he cared though. The use of his limit break had left him exhausted which may have made him slightly more irritable than normal.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:46 pm

OOC: I don't know how successful I'll be, but I'm gonna try finding a pic of Ian

Ian pouted, but like a good boy he took payment. However, when Goliath and Van began bantering back and forth, his smile returned. "Mister, I'll show you to your rooms! This way, please!" Ian was a typical twelve year old, holding onto a carefree life, attempting to stay positive. He found Van quite amusing and his curiosity piqued. "You're gonna share a room with a girl?" he inquired, scrunching up his nose. "Gross..." Shaking his head, Ian ran around the counter to meet the two and much to everyones surprise...he was short. Granted young boys were small, but Ian was...about the size of a six year old. He looked so much older when he was standing on a stool behind the counter.

Ian took Van and Goliath to the wide staircase, running up the wooden steps until they reached a dim hallway. In his tiny hands were two keys, which he fumbled with in order to read the numbers on them. When he collected the proper ones, he gave Van and Goliath each a key and showed them the rooms on the far, far end of the hallway with a slight turn to the left.

"Can I get you anything else, Mister?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

As Demetri wandered through the streets, she trailed the area where she last saw Van. In his condition, there was absolutely no way he could have gone far. An inn was the best bet at this point. There was two nearby. The first one she'd went to was empty...no one at the counter. Not likely that Van would wait for someone to arrive. So, heading across the street, she entered the second inn, peaking in cautiously. When she saw a young boy at the counter pouting, she approached with a smile.

"Hello. I'm uh...looking for someone," she said. "A boy about my age and a big figure."

The boy's eyes perked up, that toothy smile spreading. "You must be that girl they talked about!" he chirped. "Your name is Demetri, right?"

"Yes. Are the two I mentioned here?"

Ian nodded. "Yeah, just up the stairs. The boy said you and he were gonna share a room!" At the mention of this, Demetri's eyes just about popped from her head. To...share a room? Great, she didn't even get privacy from him at an inn! Sighing, Demetri leaned down to cup her face in her hands.

"That idiot.... Is there any other rooms available?"

"Nope! Those were the last two," Ian said.

Great. Just great. She would discuss this with Van. "Could you show me the room?" she asked, attempting to muster up a smile, but failing miserably. When the hyper boy led her upstairs, all Demetri could think of was how hard she wanted to deck Van that moment. Still, she maintained her composure and when they reached the room, she thanked Ian politely and entered the room, glare in place.

"We're sharing a room? You realize that just because we're soldier and there's no emotion between us, that males and females in general need peace from one another, right? You are such an airhead sometimes." She crossed the room and sat at the edge of a bed, finally taking a good long look at the room they would apparently be sharing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Demetri's outfit, only with simple black pants and sandal shoes.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 am

ooc: For the moment there will be very little. They might catch a glimpse of him here and there but for the most part they'll be chasing shadows until they reach a certain point.

ic: Van felt like he had been standing at the desk for hours. He had rung the bell so much that he had actually broke it. When the boy showed up, Van raised a brow. God how he hated kids the most! There was just something about their constant smiling that irritated him. "Dont mind him. He's just there for decoration." Van huffed. Goliath show an ice cold glare towards Van's back. He wondered if Demetri would approve of Van having an 'accident' during their little trip into the city. "Give us two rooms." Van ordered and pulled out a small pouch of coins from his pocket. "Are there not three of us?" Goliath blinked. Van let out a sharp breath and slowly turned around. "Yeah...one for me and Demetri and one for you...what of it?" Van asked, his arms crossed. "Is it not...unclean for an unwed male and female to share living arrangements?" Goliath asked. Van let out a deep sigh. Suddenly, a grin formed on his lips. "We are soldiers. There should be no emotions between us so it wont matter." Van smirked having quoted Demetri exactly. Goliath raised a brow. There was so much he failed to understand about this new civilization. "So am I to assume that the spare room is for me?" he asked. "No...your spare room is on the roof." Van stated with a flat sarcastic tone. "Look Rocky, I'm paying so no more questions got it? You're lucky I haven't ditched you. Demetri is gonna pay for going off on her own..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 am

OOC: Yeah, makes sense =3 I think I know what personality to give her! <3 Oh, and one more thing... How much interaction will there be with Sephiroth aside from fighting? Also...sorry about my post. It's rather....lame >.< I may make the young boy a main just cause he's adorable and I'll have him able to use wind/air to aid him, but he has a lot to learn, ect..

IC: As Demetri came to the end of the alley, she paused, glancing behind her. Someone was following and had been for quite some time. Her eyes narrowed, but for the time being she pretended to remain oblivious to the follower, waiting to see if they made a move. Strange thing was, they were following her not Van.

On the other side of the street where she emerged was filled with local vendors and shops, all with a unique item to sell. If she was to find a new outfit, this was the place to be. Her eyes scanned the area carefully, eyeing which vendors had what before decided on one run by an elderly woman. Demetri removed her jacket, which had most of the caked on mud and blood...and of course, the Shinra logo. As she approached, the woman eyed her wearily based solely on the soldier's haggard appearance, but nonetheless greeted her cheerfully.

"What can I help you with, dear?" the woman asked, smiling.

Demetri didn't want anything fancy...just something to hold her over and something that wasn't a uniform. She concentrated, furrowing her brows together before pointing toward a sleeveless black shirt that came together and flowed well past her knees, yet revealed the bottom of her stomach. To match it, she decided on a simple pair of black pants with sandal-like shoes to boot. Simple, yet elegant. "That one, please." She placed down a small bag filled with payment and pushed it toward the old woman. "If you wouldn't mind, could I go into the back and change into it?"

At first, the woman seemed confused, but nodded and led the white haired girl in the tent like area and off to the side where she could change in peace. A moment later, Demetri emerged, the outfit fitting perfectly, her uniform slung over her arm. The old woman nodded her approval and smiled.

"It is very fitting for you," she said. "Like it was made just for you, child."

Demetri said her goodbyes to the woman, merging with the crowded streets, blending like she was just an ordinary citizen. She had no idea where Van was, whether he'd decided to find an inn or head straight to finding information about Sephiroth. Either way, she backtracked, heading back through the alley, pausing. Someone was still following. Quickly she turned, searching the darkness behind her before tossing her uniform on the ground, a flame appearing in her palm. Within seconds the articles of clothing set fire, melting and twisting before turning to ash.

For now, she ignored her follower. It seemed like it was only the alleyways that she sensed them...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Van entered the inn, a small boy came to the counter, a toothy grin aimed toward the soldier. "Hey there," he greeted. "My mom isn't here right now... But I can help you!" The child looked no more than twelve years old. "My name is Ian. What's yours?" He eyed Goliath, his eyes growing wide. "Your friend there is...big." His face contorted into a frown as he stood there puzzled. "How many rooms do you want, mister?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:16 am

ooc: I kinda wanna leave her personality up to you =D My only thoughts is that she would be strong willed and not buy into Van's daily BS if thats makes any sense ><

ic: Goliath pulled his eyes gaze away from the staggering sky scrapers and shifted it over to Demetri. Her question wasn't that much a surprise. Anyone would have wondered the same. The gargoyle let out a small sigh as he ran his hand along the back of his head. "For too long I have slept. I need to see what kind of place the world has become. I need to do everything I can to stop the Dark Goddess from further infecting Gaia. Its what my master would have wanted...its what I want." he replied softly. "Dont mind me...I'm just laying down on my face." Van growled as he forced himself to his feet. He shot glares at both Demetri and Goliath. Here they were chatting each other up while he was struggling just to stand.

"Huh? What the hell do you mean you have to do something? HEY!!!!!" Van screamed to Demetri's back. The soldier ground his teeth together as his right eye began to twitch. Goliath simply stared at him. He could tell that Van was the type to easily become agitated. "Lets go Rocky! We'll find an inn and then start looking for clues once we've checked in. Oh, and you'll need a cloak or something. I cant have some towering stone giant shadowing me all over the fucking city..." Van spat bitterly. Goliath let out a low growl. He had to take a moment to gather his composure before continuing to follow Van. On their way to the inn, Van purchased a long dark cloak that would at the very least hide Goliath's face and body. "Why do I have to wear this? It restricts my movement..." Goliath complained. "You're a big ass walking rock...you'll be fine." Van shot back. His eyes scanned the streets for the nearest inn and when he found it, he began walking towards the building without really caring if Goliath was keeping up.
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 1:00 am

OOC: I don't mind playing the second girl. Do you have a general idea of her personality? (timid, outgoing, butts heads with Demetri...Demetri and her get along fairly well?) Sorry for my post being a little uneventful lol I'm bringing in a temp character in my next post while Demetri's out and about (:

IC: Demetri followed Van grudgingly. Trying to understand Van was truly exhausting and she began wondering whether trying was even worth the effort. Before, Van had opened up...said thank you, but just as quickly as it had happened, the dark mask concealed him once more. As they travled deeper into Junon, she couldn't help but notice the hustle and bustle within the crowds of people. Growing up in a small farming division, she had never experienced the rush of city life and standing there amongst hundreds left her bewildered. No one even paused to think, it was just go, go, go and nothing more. Van didn't seem bothered by it, surprisingly. After all, so many other things he usually got irritated at.

They passed several alleyways, each concealed in darkness despite daylight. It was definitely not a safe city. Crime happened as often here as it did in Midgar, if not more so. She directed her attention toward Goliath, her face faltering when she realized just how perplexed the gargoyle truly was. She imagined being woken to such drastic changes was far from comforting for him. Unfortunately, it didn't help that Van seemed more annoyed than anything by his presence also.

"Goliath, are you sure you want to come with us?" Her question wasn't meant to be rude, but she did find the thought of peoples reaction toward him to be slightly nerve-racking. People didn't like SOLDIER to begin with... What were their reactions to be once they caught sight of Goliath traveling with them? She released an agitated breath and caught up to Van until her stride matched his to T. "I have something to do," she stated bluntly. "It won't take long. Handle things for a bit?" It was hardly a question to a favor, but more-or-less a statement. It brought her silent pleasure knowing it would likely send another wave of annoyance Van's way. "I'll meet up with you later." Before Van could protest, Demetri was already jogging down one of the wide alleys and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 7:07 am

ooc: I was thinking you kinda got that tifaxcloudxaeris love triangle going on. Demetri and Van will start getting close, but the new girl is gonna throw a wrench into their romance. On one hand you'll have Demetri, a girl who prolly understands Van better. On the other you'll have a girl who can heal Van's inner wounds better than anyone else =D Oh, would you be ok with playing the second girl once she's introduced? There will be a few other characters too btw and feel free to add your own if you like

ic: When they finally got to the city, they found that Junon for the most part was like any other busy city. You couldn't even tell that a mass murder had walked through the streets. Van had been expecting destruction everywhere and was kind of disappointed. "I swear if that old man lied to me..." he growled as he continued to move. Suddenly, his body collapsed to the ground. Van was pushing far past his limits. So far, he had only successfully used his limit break once. The last time he had used it he had nearly died from the raw power it contained.

Goliath's eyes shifted in all directions. He had never seen a human city before. He couldn't help but wonder why man felt the need to build such tall buildings. When he saw Van struggling to get up, his eyes shifted over towards Demetri. "I believe your partner has fallen..." he stated. "I can get up myself..." Van grumbled, but failed miserably to lift himself up. Goliath sighed and ran his claws along the back of his head. "Why dont you take him to an Inn? I'm assuming this...iron jungle has one of those. After that than you and I can start searching for clues." he stated. Van's head suddenly jerked back. "Who the hell invited you to tag along!? This doesn't concern you so beat it Rocky!"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:53 am

OOC: Awesome (: Will the relationship between Van and Demetri remain as it is or will it change to either friendship or romance?

IC: Demetri simply shook her head. She was getting sick of Van's attitude, but she remained silent. With recklessness like that, she had a feeling he would be in for a rude awakening when they finally faced Sephiroth...if they lived long enough. She turned back to the gargoyle and smiled weakly. "I'm afraid he's always this rude," she said. "You can call me Demetri...or Demi for short." Her smile widened, but it still held sorrow. All this talk about the state of the world made her sick to her stomach...especially to wear this...uniform. She decided this would be the last time she wore it.

Following Van, although safely remaining several feet behind, Demetri kept to herself, much too frustrated to engage in any form of conversation. How could Van remain so negative?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:35 am

ooc: Yea the gargoyle will be the first and after him I think I'll introduce Van's love interest after they get past Junon

ic: The gargoyle listened quietly. So it was true. His master's kind were gone. It seemed like this company called Shrina were responsible for all the destruction as of late. What neither of them knew was that bits and pieces of the puzzle were still missing. "So...if you can kill this Sephiroth...will everything go back to normal?" the gargoyle asked. Thats when Van stood to his feet, his eyes narrowed and his voice deep. "Thats none of my concern. I dont give a damn about the world or its condition. I was trained to kill and thats exactly what I'm going to do." he stated before quickly turning to Demetri. "And you need to stop doubting yourself. I've had enough of it! We're the closet thing to Sephiroth. We'll be fine on our own." he growled and slowly forced his body to move forward. He grabbed his spear and used it as a crutch she he could move faster.

"I see." The gargoyle stated, his dark eyes on Van. "I have my doubts about keeping company with defilers...but...if you'll allow I would-" he stated, only to be cut off by a very pissed off SOLDIER. "HELL NO! This isn't a fucking pleasure cruise! First of all, you're too damn big! Look at you, I mean how could you possibly sneak up on anyone? Second, you tried to kill us not that long ago! Look Rocky, just go sit on your little grave and wait for the next 'defilers' to show up." Van grunted and stormed off. "Rocky?" the gargoyle blinked and stared at Van's back. He had to resist knocking the boy out a third time. "My master called me Goliath...you may call me that." he stated. "Dont care." Van shot back as he continued down the road, his mind set on reaching the city even if his body wasn't fully healed.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 am

Demetri listened carefully, letting the gargoyles words sink in. Now that she thought about, Jenova was the blame for all this. SOLDIER had been tainted with Jenova in an attempt to create better warriors...but when Sephiroth learned of what he believed to be his true origins he went mad, became a nearly unstoppable force. Demetri turned away, her face stricken with grief. "We are apart of something called SOLDIER. Before we came along, Sephiroth was known to be the best and most powerful SOLDIER of all. But, each SOLDIER was given Jenova cells in an attempt to create better, more powerful warriors. But, when Sephiroth learned of this, he went mad...believing now that he must carry out Jenova's wish. Because of Sephiroth's actions, new SOLDIER's have been created. There were a lot more of us, but only Van and I survived. Some were willing to become a soldier...others forced. Van and I were made to be better than Sephiroth in a hope that we can stop him for good." (OOC: Correct me if I got something wrong...it's been awhile lol)

She felt bad for the beast. To remain here forever, grieving over the loss of the Cetra, over his master. It made sense though. If this gargoyle came into the presence of Jenova cells, then...he would awaken. Sighing, Demetri rubbed her temples in a failed attempt to ward of a headache. "This is all so much," she said. "Unfortunately, Sephiroth's rein of destruction has left many thirsting for revenge. I only hope that Van and I are enough to defeat him, but deep down, I have my doubts. We may hold Jenova cells within us, and we may hold strength beyond any regular human...but Sephiroth is... He's always been the best SOLDIER. Not only that, but with how many years he's been free from Shinra, who knows how much more powerful he's become."

OOC: is it alright to eventually bring in more characters? Kind of like companions and some such?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 5:25 am

"S-Sephiroth...I know no one of that name..." The gargoyle blinked. Van looked over at Demetri. Something didn't add up aside from Demetri's wishful thinking. "What happened to your master? The Cetra were thought to have died out." Van stated, his guard still up. The gargoyle let out a deep sigh and closed his eyes for a moment. "When he goddess came...the results of her presence spread like a virus. First, she infected small animals. After that, the larger animals which fed on the smaller animals were infected and so on. Everything began to change. The planet began to weep as it was being tainted from the inside out. Even my master's people were vulnerable. So...one day my master set out with her oldest grandson. She was going to join a large group of holy priests to seal the goddess away. Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months however. Three years had passed before the grandson had returned one night. We found him laying in the middle of the road...infected...his body covered with black sores. The sealing hadn't been a complete success and the goddess...or...the thing you call Jenova...unleashed her vengeance. The grandson demanded I take the other grandchildren and leave the temple...however...I couldn't. I was not able to abandon this scared place...the place where I was created. The smaller children soon became infected and died within days of one another..." The gargoyle stated, his voice filled with grief as his eyes stayed closed. It was as if he were doing his best to rid himself of the memories that haunted him.

"And so...after their deaths...the eldest grandson, despite his sickness, placed a curse on me. He said that if I loved the temple so much...I should remain here. He placed a spell over me before he died...a spell which he said would cause me to sleep until the Dark one returned for my life as well. That was the last thing I remember..." the gargoyle replied softly. Van stared at the beast wide eyed. He looked over towards Demetri in disbelief. "So...according to the records...the last Ancient died about one hundred years ago. Have you been 'sleeping' for a hundred years????" Van blinked again. It all made sense now...well...sort of. From what Van could gather, the Jenova cells within their bodies much have triggered the release of the spell that had been placed over the gargoyle. That was why they had been attacked and why the gargoyle had been hell bent on killing them both. The gargoyle hung his head. He had a feeling that his master's kind had died out, but hadn't wished to accept the idea. "So...all of the Cetra are gone?" he asked, his eyes shifting between Van and Demetri. "You mentioned this Sephiroth person...what has he done that you two would purposely taint yourselves?"
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 3:45 am

Demetri gasped when Van came flying into her direction, his weight forcing her down, he now on top. For a split second, her eyes locked with his, a small blush coloring her cheeks before reality hit and they separated. She didn't know what to expect when the beast began circling, and she braced herself... Perhaps speaking wasn't the brightest plan of action... However, a sigh of mild relief washed over her when the gargoyle began to speak.

Goddess...seed... This all was so familiar! Suddenly, Demetri's eyes opened wide, her attention turning to the beast. "J-Jenova?" she whispered, almost afraid. She had heard of the calamity that landed...the one carrying the essence of destruction and death...the very thing that helped create Sephiroth. She shuddered and stood to her feet. She was concentrating so hard that her fear of the beast seemed to subside for the time being. Pacing back and forth, she tapped her chin. "Sephiroth destroyed this place, didn't he?" she asked, her tone filled with sorrow. "Our mission is to destroy him." Suddenly, she looked exhausted yet defeated...like she had been fighting a war for years and just collapsed under pressure. "We were made to be like Sephiroth with the means to stop him, not become him... Once Sephiroth is taken down, if I'm still alive, I have every intention of abandoning soldier."

Her eyes fell to Van, as if silently challenging him to scold her for wishful thinking, for her insolence. But she would have none of it. When she turned back toward the beast, she stepped forward and bowed politely. "I promise we shall leave in peace... However, once we have finished with this town in finding clues to Sephiroth's whereabouts, I ask if you will allow me to return to lay flowers at your masters grave... It is my show of respect for the people who have lost their lives in the midst of pointless destruction."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advent Children(Mature/private)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: