Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Advent Children(Mature/private)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:16 am

Willy's eyes nearing popped right out of their socket! He had only been joking with Demetri...well...kinda. He hadn't expected for such a raw source of contempt to rise from her hand. Willy had also noticed the streak of black within her hair. What the hell? He knew chicks from soldier weren't exactly 'stable' but he never figured that Demetri would fit the profile of a mad woman. Then again, she had been attacked by her partner and it seemed like she wanted him dead more then Sephiroth.

"Uh...ok..." Willy mumbled. The chill from the fire she had produced had rubbed him the wrong way. The girl was dangerous. Every bone in his body screamed for him to ditch the car with her in it. Slowly, Willy's eyes shifted over towards Demetri. He was on his toes around her now. For the reminder of the ride he kept his mouth shut until they reached the village she had spoke of. The sight of the Turk's car definitely made them stand out more then he wanted. "Are you sure this place is safe? I dont want some wigwum to blow a dart up my ass..." The former Turk whispered as he loaded his pistol and hid it inside the back of his pants.
-------------------
Once Van was finally able to get down stairs, his eyes shifted between Maria and Seal. God...why was the man wearing pink? Was he gay? Van had heard that man on man lovin was common throughout the major cities. The very thought sent disturbing chills down his body. Could he really count on a buff guy who wore pink? No...there was definitely something wrong with that picture.

Sighing deeply, Van placed his worries on the back burner as he approached the table. "Alright if you two are gonna tag along this is how its gonna be. First, I'm in charge, period. You do what I and when I say it. No questions asked." Van stated, his eyes shifting towards Seal rather then Maria for the moment. God how he wanted to rip that apron off. "Anyway...second rule, we stick together unless I say otherwise. Make sure you're quiet too. Lastly, we need recon. We need to know where Willy and my... ex partner..." Van paused and clenched the base of his spear. Small streaks of electricity ran free right up the pole. "...went. Once we find that out we'll leave the city. Now, since I'm not in the best of conditions and since you two dont have a target on your backs, I need you guys to gather information and bring it to. Let the Turks question you. Ask them questions and judge their responses. They're a stupid people. You should easily be able to tell if one of the grunts are lying or holding back information. Bring what you can back here, but make sure you're not followed."
Back to top Go down
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:02 am

Staring long and hard at Willy, Demetri contemplated killing him. Her palm opened and within it a bright, flickering flame appeared, something very, very wrong about it. Within his center glowed a dull gray, while the outer flames glowed a sharp, pitch black. It was unlike anything seen before and the simple fire brought a toxic feel into the vehicle, one of hatred and rage. Even more disturbing, was Demetri's once crystal blue eyes were now colored a deep rustic brown.

"I suggest you get your wiles elsewhere," she hissed darkly. The flame disappeared and she rested her hands in her lap, turning her head away...a black streak evident on the back layers of her normally white hair. Demetri didn't seem to notice anything at all. "There's a small town close by," she said suddenly, her tone flat...almost bored sounding. "It's more tribe-like than anything. I know an elder there who can provide temporary haven until we can plan our next move. Go there." The town was just twenty minutes away from Junon. It would take the Turks at least two hours to completely uproot the city they were fleeing...giving them enough time to gather there thoughts, find supplies, and possibly even a faster method of transport.

More importantly, maybe the elder could tell Willy what was happening to Demetri.

<<------------------------------------------>>

Maria grew nervous at the mention of locating the two she'd seen earlier, but maintained her composure. Would an outbreak of violence occur between Van and that girl? There was no doubt in her mind that Van had experienced powerful feelings for the girl...but what worried her more was the dangerous glint mixed with with an overwhelming sense of pain in the white haired girls eyes.

I don't think she betrayed him, she thought grimly. She looked too angry, too...betrayed. Maria shook her head slowly, her mask faltering. "Just...be careful around that girl," she warned cryptically. She left the room, letting Van settle himself while she went to talk with Seal.

"Maria, he doin' alright?" Seal asked, pink apron in place, though his expression was dead serious.

"Physically, he will heal...emotionally, I am worried," she admitted, taking a seat at the kitchen table. "He says he wants the man that girl was with...but I sense that he wants answers from her. He believes that girl betrayed him, but when I...when I saw her in the ally, she frightened me." Maria's hands clenched tightly together. "I could feel darkness coming from her, but it was filled with rage and sorrow."

Seal gathered that wasn't what scared her, but something much worse.

"Seal," Maria said, looking up at him. "I sensed she felt betrayed...by someone she loved."

"You think she was in love with Van?" Seal asked, eyes widening. "That means her rage and sorrow...is aimed at him...that if he comes into contact with her, it may turn into a bloodbath."

"I'm afraid it may. She had a deep burn on her back," Maria said. "It was shaped as a lightening bolt... Earlier Van's hands began sparking electricity. I think he's the one who made that mark on her." When she heard Van's footsteps, she grew quiet. She was afraid that the two knew nothing of the truth, and because of that...they would likely grow further apart unless she helped make Van realize that he hadn't been betrayed. Deep down...she also knew she would have to confront that girl, find out what she believed happened. But was it wise for an empath to get involved in such dark matters?
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm

ooc: Gonna leave Goliath for a moment and focus on Van and Demetri

ic: "Nah we just got to blend in a little thats all. No one will expect that the man their hunting is driving one of their own cars." Willy grinned as he sped down the streets like a man gone mad! "By the way honey, didn't you and lightning boy come to that party to protect me? You two really suck at your job..." Willy spat before suddenly jerking the wheel to the right. The car leaned so hard to the right that they were able to do a wheely before slamming back down on all fours. "Fuck your boyfriend, fuck Shinra, and fuck Sephiroth. I'm taking us out this hornet's nest. Oh by the way, you owe me big time for the emotional, psychological, and physical damages I've obtained while in your care! As far as payment goes..." Willy paused and shifted his eyes over towards her body once more. The former Turk grinned and licked his lips. "Oh I'm sure we'll find something you're good at. Heh, they dont make Soldiers like they use too. None of girls I've seen have looked anything like you. They all always tend to look like overly buff amazons. No no...a guy needs something soft to push up against. Yes, this is a must." Willy smiled and nodded as he made a few more crazy turns that nearly caused their car to tip over.

Van's body turned back towards the blond, his cyan pulsing eyes narrowed. He hated pushy people like her more then anything. However, he was in no state to stop her from fallowing him and would most likely need her help even if he didn't wanna admit it. "Your healing powers...they're strong?" Van asked as his hands gripped hold of his spear. He used the frame to help support his body as he stood. "Fine...do whatever you want. As for your pet dog...I dont care what he wears. Just tell him to keep quiet. The Turks are crawling all over the city. We need to find the man and woman you saw before. That guy who was with her is a former Turk. He's got information that I WANT. He knows were my target is hiding. I will obtain that information even if I have to cut his limbs off one by one..." Van grumbled as he limped his way to the door. The scary thing though was that the boy was dead serious. Van cared little for the employment status of Willy. Sephiroth was somewhere inside the city and Van knew that this was a once in a life time chance to finally kill the bloody demon
Back to top Go down
:Umi:
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:46 am

Ian kept his face hidden the entire time, remaining too terrified to look at the world passing him by at an alarming rate. Never before had the young boy experienced flight, let alone a cascade of gunfire aimed in his direction. Yet as the gargoyle maneuvered around the armed Turks, Ian felt his heartbeat begin to slow, a wave of confidence flooding into his system. He knew that with such a powerful creature helping him there was still a chance his mother could be saved in time.

When they were both finally inside the inn, the young boys eyes widened with terror. "Mom!" he shouted. His tiny hands reached out for the struggling woman, but Goliath acted first and more aggressively. The sight of his mother held at gunpoint made an irrational surge of anger appear, but whether it was the sight itself or the fact he was unable to protect her himself, was certainly of question.

The Turks ran like frightened animals, scampering from the inn after foolishly discarding their weapons. Before Ian knew what was happening, he was back on Goliath's shoulders. Heading the creatures words, Ian turned to his mother and beckoned her forward. "Mom! We have to get out of here!" Still in shock, the young woman gathered herself the best she could and stumbled over toward Goliath, gripping her sons hand to help lift herself up. Once situation, the three took off into the air, leaving the wrecked inn behind.

Demetri remained hidden in the buildings shadow awaiting Willy's return. She halfway doubted that he would actually come back, perhaps taking this opportunity to escape with his own life in tact. But just a few moments later she heard the rumbling engine of a vehicle pull up beside her, Willy on the drivers side. Even with the pain beginning to return to her wound, Demetri pushed herself forward and got inside the vehicle, attention now turned to the Turk. "Don't you think the Turks will be able to track us if we're in one of their own cars?" she inquired weakly, a hint of amusement evident in her tone. "I suppose it will have to do for now until we can find something better."

Maria sighed softly. She felt prone to the action ever since she had brought Van here. "You aren't in any condition to be moving around just yet," she chided softly, her caring tone laced with worry. "I know it's a waste of breath to try and convince you to stay, but please...I insist upon coming." The blonde girl really didn't care if this boy trusted her or not...but she most certainly wasn't going to allow him to go out alone and get himself killed, either! "You need a healer, someone who can tend to your wounds when necessary." Her next words would undoubtedly make Van cringe. "Seal will join us. Wherever I go, he does too." She placed her delicate hands together in a praying condition, her lower lips protruding ever so slightly into a pout. "I promise he won't wearing pink often," she added quickly. "And if it's any help to you, I do know how to fight."
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Goliath nodded. Leaving Ian's mother just wasn't an option. The gargoyle quickly turned around and went straight into a steep dive. The Turks continued to fire, but as Goliath came speeding towards them like a bullet they dropped their guns and made a break for it. Just in time, Goliath pulled up! He had been just inches from crashing into the ground. He flew right through the inn doors and placed Ian on top of the desk. "Wait here." he ordered. Upstairs, his mother was being questioned by a few Turks. They had her up against the wall with a gun to her head. Goliath suddenly let out a vicious snarl! He stretched his arm forward and dug his claws into the Turks shoulder while yanking him off the woman. The gargoyle the did the same for the other Turk just before throwing them both head first into the wall. "Come with me. Time is short." he stated. Once they got downstairs Goliath placed Ian back on the shoulders and went down on all fours. "Tell your mother to get on. We cant stay here!"
-------------------------------------

MEanwhile, Willy and Demetri were moving as fast as they could. The Turks were turning the entire city upside down. When Demetri had fallen, Willy spat out curses. He should have been running away instead of helping the girl that had nearly got him killed. The former Turk yanked her up to her feet and placed the blanket back around her body. "Transportation...right..." he whispered before stuffing her body into the shadows of a tall building. "Dont move from that spot girly." he ordered just before going into a sprint down the block. A few minutes later Willy pulled up the curb in a car, and not just any car, one that belonged to a squad of Turks. "Get your fat ass in here! We need to scram quick!"
Van remained dead quiet. He wasn't looking forward to Seal's cooking. The medicine had been nasty enough. Sighing deeply, he laid back in his bed. By the time Maria had returned he had almost fallen asleep. Naturally, the sound of her nagging voice brought a stop to any sleep he might of gotten. As she continued to go on and on about what she had seen, Van simply turned his head away from her. So, Demetri and Willy were alive huh? It made no difference to Van. It wasn't like he could track Willy down and get the information he needed. "Pay no mind to her..." Van mumbled, his eyes half closed. "She can rot in hell. That girl is nothing more than a traitor. She wont last long." Van replied softly, the hurt evident within his voice. God, how long had it been since he had felt this way? Suddenly, Van remembered. He hadn't felt a pain like this since his mother had passed. No, since she had been murdered. The images of that very night began to spiral through Van's head! He was close, he was so close! Sephiroth was somewhere inside the city. Van would never get another chance like this.

With a new found determination, the soldier sat up and ripping the bandages around his head and chest off. His cyan eyes shot to the side of the room. Maria had been kind enough to bring his spear, Highwind. The dark haired boy sunk his teeth down into his bottom lips as he attempted to stand. He couldn't stay for a moment longer. Sephiroth was practically within reaching distance. Now was no time to rest.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 7:04 am

Ian yelped, ducking his head down. He was terrified...and yet the moment he imagined Van's face, he lifted his head to peer down at the Turks. He had to be brave! But it was a hard thing to do for a kid when it was his first time being shot at. Gulping, he began shouting over the wind. "Who are they?" he asked Goliath. "Are they after Demetri?" When the last bullet nearly grazed the poor boys cheek, his thoughts shifted to his mother. "Do you think my mom is alright?" he asked, voice shrill with panic. He didn't want something terrible to happen to her just because he wasn't there to protect her. "We gotta go back for her! It's not safe for her!" he cried.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Demetri heard the gunfire, her head snapping in it's direction. "Goliath... It seems the Turks are laying out the welcome mat. Grab that blanket over there," she said quickly. When Willy complied, she wrapped it around herself, hiding her body rather well. "We gotta get out of here. Goliath can get away if he needs to, but he won't come back for us until it's safe and something tells me that won't be happening for a little while. He'll find us when he can, but right now I need to to help me stand." The paste Goliath had rubbed on her back was surprisingly effective. Despite the tingling, the pain was gone for the most part, at least temporarily. Just enough time for them to escape. "Do you have any ideas as far as transportation? On foot we're dead." Once their plan was in action, they made their way outside, keeping close to the shadows and away from the curious eyes of others...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I can catch a hint," she said. "Anyway, don't worry about me. Seal will take care of everything shoulder danger approach me. In the meantime, rest up. I need to run a quick errand, so Seal will be watching you. He should be close to finishing dinner." She didn't worry about Van escaping. The boy could barely move, let alone stand. Besides, Seal would be here, ready to restrain if necessary...pink apron and all. She left the room a moment later.

"Seal, I just have to take a look at something real quick, alright? Don't worry, I'll only be a minute." Maria didn't wait for a reply, but rather ran outside the house, located just on the outskirts of Junon. The simple white house was secluded, off the path and away from prying eyes so it was very likely no one but her and Seal knew about it. She inhaled sharply and concentrated, willing herself to telepport back to Junon, back where she had discovered Van. But, as she appeared in the shadows, she saw something rather peculiar. A woman and man quickly making their way through the back streets. The woman was wearing a blanket and black heels, a rather strange appearance... but when the blanket slipped from the girl as she stumbled, she saw a terrible burn mark in the shape of a lightning bolt dragged across her back. The man had a black tear near his eye, but from this angle she couldn't see much more of him. "So there were other people involved in that explosion," she said to herself. "That girl must be one of them." To say the least, she wasn't going to let Van off the hook so easily. She needed to know what happened here in order for her and Seal to remain hidden.

Teleporting back to the house, she barged into Van's room, a stern look on her face. "That accident you were in...it involved someone else, didn't it? I went into town because quite frankly, I need to know what happened... I saw a girl with white hair in terrible shape. From what I could tell she had a deep burn coating nearly her entire back in the shape of a lightning bolt. I could only make out a black tear beneath the mans eye before they disappeared...but the thing is, that girl...she had the look of vengeance and betrayal within her eyes. Was she apart of that accident?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:13 am

ooc: its all good lol

ic: "Aw! You bitch!" Willy swore as he rubbed his eyes. He glared daggers down at Demetri. As far as he was concerned she owed him big time. She and Van had nearly gotten him killed. The least she could do was allow his eyes to wander. Unattainable huh? Thats big talk for someone who cant even move." Willy chuckled as he wiped his face. "There's nothing stopping me from ravaging that body of yours now is it? Heh, fortunately for you, I aint that kind of guy, but dont push it." Willy frowned, but suddenly paused after hearing her question. It was a good one and was something he himself had been thinking over. "Sephiroth can not be controlled...period. Shinra knows that, but the president is greedy. If you wanna live you'll either kill Sephiroth or run away. Just know that once you do run there will be no where you'll be able to hide. Shrina's reach is infinite." The former Turk sighed as he stood up and dusted his dark pants off. "So your little boyfriend left you hm? You sure do have an eye for men. You one of those chicks that like the bad boys aint you? Hehe its all fun and games till they go berserk and nearly kill you."

Goliath was thankful for the assistance and followed Ian's mother into the back. He took the clothes she gave him, but had concerns about moving Demetri. "I dont think thats wise. I've already taken care of her wound. Also, we cant risk bringing her back so soon. Besides...she's a bit unstable at the moment." Goliath replied softly. He wasn't sure if it was a good idea to bring a child near her, but the boy seemed determined to go. "We are in your debt. I shall watch over your son." Goliath promised and easily lifted the boy up onto his his shoulders. He instructed him to hold on tight as he went back through the window. Sure enough, there were Turks just outside the inn and when they saw Goliath they opened fire. The gargoyle went into a few barrel rolls to avoid the incoming shots. He was more so worried about Ian though. Goliath could take a few bullets. His skin was tough as...well...stone. "Hold on!" Goliath yelled as he took them higher into the air, above the clouds. From there the only thing he had to worry about were Shinra helicopters which he had spotted within the area on his way to the inn. Junon was becoming far too dangerous. The group needed to leave as soon as possible...
Van turned his back to Maria now. He had no interest in sharing anymore then what he already had. Plus, she was stranger. Hell, he had learned already not to trust the one person he was close to. Why would he make the same mistake twice? Sighing deeply, Van kept his back to her and closed his eyes. However, after a few minutes he turned back around. "Whats going on outside? Have you noticed people in black suits running around?" Van asked. Oh how he desperately wanted to get up. Every time he tried though pain shot up through his body. What had truly surprised Van was that he had lost control of his materia. That had never happened before. Had the power been too much? Van could still feel the charge from the bolts flowing through his hand. "Listen...I thank you for picking me up and bringing me here...but there's only so much you can do. I should leave as soon as I can. There are dangerous people out there who WILL kill you if they find out you've helped me."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 4:27 am

"The President still wants Sephiroth back after all he's done?" Demetri inquired. "I can understand the desire to have something so powerful, but what does he have now that makes him so certain that Sephiroth can be contained if he couldn't be before?" So things were worse than her and Van had ever imagined. They were just toys to Shinra, nothing more than dogs. Perhaps Sephiroth had the right idea, she thought cynically. She wiped the apple fragments from her stomach, her eyes narrowing for what felt like the hundredth time now. Her slender hand wrapped around one of the apples, her gaze remaining aggressively on Willy before squeezing the apple, sending the juice straight into his eyes. "From now on, assuming you live long enough, that your eyes stay the fuck away from anything unattainable to you, understand? But answer me this first: what does the President intend to do with Sephiroth if he succeeds in bringing him under control? What damages are we looking at exactly?"

It wasn't likely that Sephiroth would be controlled, but the mere fact that Willy was so certain that the President was willing to wear a target on his back had her wondering who was going to be targeted first...her and Van. Her body wasn't in the best of shape and if a battle began before she could heal enough, no doubt she would lose her life. She laughed silently under her breath. I bet Van would be thrilled to see be dead, considering he failed once, she thought, turning away from Willy.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ian just about had a heart attack when the shadowy figure grew closer, coming awfully close to the window. He gasped, diving off to the side when Goliath came crashing through, sending glass shards in every direction. "Who are..." He shook glass from his sandy brown hair and perked up when he saw the gargoyles massive figure standing before him. He'd only seen him with the cloak on, but he recognized the voice instantly. "Your the one who was with Van and Demetri!" he exclaimed rather blunt. "Are they alright? An officer came in here looking around, said there was an explosion near to where Demetri said her and Van were going to be." His eyes widened with worry at Goliath's response.

Soon, Ian's mother came running to the main floor, breathless, shotgun in hand. "Ian?! Ian, are you alright?" she cried. When she saw Goliath she yelped, her gun immediately raised.

"Mom, don't shoot! He's not bad! He was here before!" Ian shouted, running to his mom. "It's alright." Slowly, the shotgun lowered, but her finger hovered over the trigger.

"What is he doing here?"

"Demetri, the girl from before needs help. She's injured and needs clothes." Ian swayed back an forth, possibly in an attempt to calm himself. His voice was already reaching shrill volume. "She's a size small. Preferably something loose."

For the first time the woman's eyes tore away from the gargoyle to look at her son, nodding softly. "I'll see what I can find... Just come into the back room. I'm certain someone heard that window break and will come to investigate."

In a few moments time, she returned with three different outfits to choose from, each size small. One of a simple pair of loose white pants with a matching long sleeved shirt that hung big even on her own petite form. It would provide the necessary coverage of Demetri's wound while it gave and airy flow to it. The second was a pair of khaki colored slacks with a large, thin sweater, also long sleeved, with a elegant black and white design printed along the edges, making it appear somewhat tribal. Third was a long black dress with a white long sleeved sweater to drape over it's otherwise sleeveless appearance.

"Here. Take all three. She may need a change should she bleed. For now put her in one and wait two hours, then bring her here. I have something that will help with pain, plus it should be properly cleaned. Ian, until everything here is safe, please go with him and watch over that girl, alright? Remember, two hours from now...." she said sharply, making certain that both Ian and Goliath understood it with crystal clarity.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Betrayed?" Maria exclaimed, frowning. "How did this person betray you?" she urged gently, taking the glass from Van and giving him water. "Drink plenty of water. You're awfully dehydrated. As for Seal, don't mind him. He's an oddball, at most, but he is very capable of both cooking and bodyguarding. He's actually the one who made that medicine for you," she said brightly. "Anyway, tell me more about the one who betrayed you... I'd like to understand. Also, I don't advise you leave. Should you attempt, I'll have Seal just bring you back."

OOC: omg....so sorry for length >.< I think it's only cause Ian kinda had his own little part...but still, sorry. Tried to keep it short O.o
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 3:03 am

"Demetri...I can understand how much feel...but you can not allow your emotions to destroy you. You must control yourself. Van is not your enemy." Goliath replied softly, but it useless. He could see that Demetri's opinion was set. She hated Van with a passion. It wasn't just the fact that he had tried to kill her. No, he had also falsely accused her and hadn't even given her the chance to properly explain. As Goliath rose to his feet he left Willy in charge of guarding Demetri. Moving around during the day wouldn't be easy, but he couldn't let Demetri stay dressed like that for long. It was... inappropriate to say the least.

"Hey girl, wanna know a secret?" Willy smirked, his eyes scanning over that beautifully tone body of hers. The scar kinda boosted her sex appeal for Willy. "President Shinra knew that Sephiroth was and still is here. I was the one who discovered it. Sephiroth plans to use the rail gun thats stationed at the docks. You see, the President will be arriving in exactly 24 hours by ship. Sephiroth is gonna blow his ship to kingdom come. The president knows this, but like I said, he wants Sephiroth back so he's willing to wear a target on his back. This however was dangerous information. The 'higher ups' gave the order to dispose of anyone who didn't need to know specifics. I'm the last one." Willy smirked as he bit into yet another apple. He watched as some of its juices flew over onto Demetri's flat stomach and slowly rolled down. "So ya see, it really dont matter who's side you stay on. You're fucked either way. President Shinra doesn't have a very high opinion of Soldier or the Turks at the moment. The Turks are just standing in better lighting. No...if I were you I'd stick with the boy who deep fried you or at least do it long enough until he's fulfilled his use.

Goliath had chosen to walk from the building he had hid Demetri in. When he was far away enough he took to the air and got to the inn as quickly as he could. Time was short. The gargoyle came flying right through the window sending glass flying everywhere. "My apologies. I'll get some money from Demetri to cover that." he replied softly. "Right now she needs you to do her a favor. She needs some clothes...small size if I recall correctly."
------------------------------------------------------
"What makes you think I desire to survive? I've been doing so...and have gotten nowhere." Van whispered, his tone completely defeated. Demetri's betrayal had effected him in a way he'd never dream off. Why had he acted in such a way? Sure he was prone to violent fits...but the boy he had unleashed that attack...that wasn't him. When she offered him the drink, Van glared at her. Why couldn't she just do what he asked and what was with that caring voice? With a low sigh, Van drunk from the cup but suddenly pulled his mouth away in disgust. "That taste terrible." he frowned, his body shaking lightly from the bitter taste. The dark haired boy laid back now, his eyes just barely open. There was no point in giving Maria the exact specifics. He was sure she wouldn't understand even half the things that had happened the other night. "I was betrayed...by someone...I thought I could trust. Everything went dark from there." he whispered softly. It was the truth. Van had remembered asking her if she had made a deal. After that though...it had felt like something took over him...something dark and hostile. "Anyway if you're not going to do as I say...I suppose I'll leave. Besides, I dont want to share the company of a man who wear's pink..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm

The pain eased, dulling down to a throb, reminding her it was there...and always would be. She scoffed at Goliath. "This scar won't ever fade. It's bears Van's betrayal to me." When Wally spoke, her head darted in his direction. It was strange, ever since awakening, it was clear Demetri's entire demeanor had changed. She was cold...her gaze dangerous, but not like Van's. Her's was controlled. It was like her heart had been removed along with the feelings inhabiting it. It wasn't likely she'd rush into a situation without thinking. "Van was hasty...responsible for this mess. There's more to this situation than either of us know. When I was at the cemetery outside of Junon a Turk approached me with an offer to leave Van and join them. Within the ally tonight, that same Turk posed the offer and Van lost it." She laughed, a slightly manic tone. "The Turks can come at me from all directions. I no longer hold any loyalty to Van," she announced icily. "Van supposedly destroyed all the Turks in the ally, but I have no doubt that he survived. He's different than they were...more dangerous, but he didn't appear as a leader, but rather a follower. My theory is that someone sent him. I just don't know who or why...what purpose they would have for allowing a 'failed experiment' join their ranks."

She turned to Wally. "If Van is alive, he'll continue to hunt down Sephiroth, meaning he'll come to odds with the Turks again. Should I continue this pointless mission, it will be me who destroys Van." It was apparent that any love Demetri hosted for people was slowly becoming diminished. "Goliath, I ask that you retrieve Ian for me. He's the son of the shopkeeper where we were staying. Tell him to bring some sort of clothing for me...size small." Her costume was barely there to begin with, but since Van's attack ripped across her body, the studded bra was tattered, hardly concealing her breasts.

Ian was inside the inn, gazing out the window with a worried look on his face. Demetri had seemed so sad, so confused, he thought. Was it because Van said something to hurt her feelings? With a sigh he left the window, stopping short when a shadowy figure could be seen in the sky. "What is...?" (Goliath?)

Maria frowned, shaking her head. "Don't be absurd," she said sharply. "You're badly injured, but you'll survive. Here, drink this. Seal made it himself." Her tone was bright and caring, but despite such a delicate appearance, Maria wasn't to be taken lightly. "I'm not sure what mission you're talking about...but I demand to know what happened to you to place you in such a condition. It's the least you could do considering how long it took me to make you swallow that medicine while you were thrashing about. As soon as you drink that I'll have Seal make you something to eat, alright?" It was no doubt that she was talking about the black man in the pink apron...(xD)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:17 pm

ooc: Oh if you're having trouble finding a pic, you can also recycle one from another final fantasy character. I just used Noctis from Verses 13 lol

ic: Goliath had already prepared the herbs she'd need. He had sneaked out of the city during the night to retrieve everything he would need. He had left Demetri in the basement of an old apartment located with the 'slums' of Junon. "Rest and try stay calm." Goliath advised as he grabbed a small stone bowl filled with a rather...fishy smelling paste. "This will dull the pain. It was also reduce scaring to a degree. Perhaps when the burn heals we can find someone who can permanently remove the scar." Goliath replied softly as he spread the paste up along her shoulder and down the rest of the right side of her body. "She's up huh?" Came the exhausted voice of Willy. He sat down beside Demetri with a large bag of stolen apples in his hand. "You soldiers are a peace of work you know that? You and Lightning boy have completely destroyed the cover I was working." the former Turk spat as he jammed his teeth into an apple. He shook his head, his eyes gazing upon Demetri with nothing less then pure hate. "You've done it now. You would have been better of just keeping you noses out of all this. You're screwed."

"I dont understand you humans...why would you fight against your own kind?" Goliath asked. He had just finished painting the paste over Demetri's burn. Unfortunately he had no choice but to leave Demetri dressed in the slave costume she had worn to the party. "Our own people? Ha thats a laugh. Welcome to the world my stone friend." Willy smiled as he took another huge bite from his apple. He didn't seem to care that its juices were flowing like a river from his mouth. "You see, no one gives a flying fuck about this skirt or her partner...no offense. I mean come on! The Turks have been after my head for the past few days. Do you really think they care about Shinra's joke?" Willy asked, though his question aimed so at Demetri. "Babe you have no idea how much shit you've stepped into. I bet no one even told you the truth about 'Operation Joke Box' or...whatever the damn thing was called." he shrugged. "Go on..." Goliath frowned, his eyes narrowing slightly. "Well it all started with Sephiroth going nuts. President Shinra WANTED him back. He had trusted Soldier to take care of the problem. That was before this chick became a walking monster mind you. Soldier's attempts went straight down the pooper and with it went the President's support. So, our brilliant minds in our technology division decided what they needed was someone who could stand on par with Sephiroth and take him out. What they got was two brats inferior to him in just about every way." Willy stated with yet another careless shrug of his shoulders. "The whole experiment was a joke. You guys were never meant to fight Sephiroth. His head belongs to the Turks. We...I mean they...need it in order to stay within the President's good graces. His patience has been wearing thin as of late. You two monsters should have just kept your heads down, but now you've kicked the hornet's nest!" Willy spat before grabbing two more apples and downing both of them.

"So...are you saying that Demetri could be a target? Is she no longer apart of Shinra?" Goliath asked. Willy paused for a moment. His cheeks were stuffed so he had to take a moment to swallow. "No No she's still apart of the corporation. Its just her life aint worth shit right now. I'm not in much better shape either. I know to fucking much...."
--------------------------------

Van continued to trash violently. He didn't stop till he felt her hands on top of his chest. Slowly, the dark haired soldier became still. His eyes were only half open, but he was still awake. He could hear the sound of Maria's voice crystal clear. "Where am I?" Van asked as pain suddenly shot down from his shoulders and all the way down to his toes. Van bit down on his tongue, his hands gripping the bed as he braced himself till the wave of pain subsided. "Girl...do me a favor..." Van whispered, his dull colored eyes shifting slowly towards her. "Kill me. There's no way I can accomplish my objective...not like this...not like this at all. End it for me...please."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 5:36 am

ooc: I remember now. Yeah, I'll have Maria be an ancient then (:

ic: If the hadn't been so intense, Demetri would likely have remained unconscious for days. Instead, only twelve hours passed since everything had turned to immense hell. Her eyes bolted open, her lungs suddenly gasping for air. Her body shook from pain and anger. The wound stretching across her shoulder and back should have killed her, but the heat from Van's lightening bolt had sealed the gash for the most part, leaving only a terrorizing burn.

"Where...the FUCK...is he?" she demanded bitterly between gasps of air. The emotional turmoil that ran through her vein was unbelievable...it was the only thing keeping her from crying out. The only thing helping her maintain a clear head. This new found hatred burning deep inside, one aimed directly at Van and all he was worth. Never would she forgive him for this. "Goliath...find something...to ease the pain...." she insisted. "If Van is...alive...he's going to...fucking pay!" Tears welled up, but whether it was because of the wound...or the fact she had just nearly been killed by the one person she had begun to have feelings for, was unknown. "I hope...he burns in hell!" she cried between sobs. She wanted more than anything to curl up into a little ball and cry her eyes out, but the pain was too much for her to even think about moving.

When Van began to struggle against the sheets, his voice rising and yelling, Maria rushed into the room, her brown eyes wide. "Stay calm, please!" she urged gently. The sparks from his hands were beginning to burn the blanket, and quickly she reached out and placed a warm hand over Van's chest. "Everything is alright! Please, calm down...." When the sparks subsided, she sighed gratefully and sat at the edge of the bed, her fingertips moving stray strands of dark hair from his face. "Are you awake now?" she asked, her voice timid, yet stern.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 am

ooc: yea Goliath is still alive. And you know ancients, the people that Jenova killed off? Aerith was an ancient in the game

ic: Goliath had taken to the skies. He wasn't sure what had happened. His mic had died right after Van had ran through the back of the apartment. Slowly, the gargoyle descended till his feet touched the ground. His eyes widened. There was so much destruction and in every direction. Tiny bolts of lightning were still running throughout the ground and along several pipes. Was this the power of Jenova? Surely Van couldn't had accomplished this on his own. Goliath placed his hand over his mouth as he wondered down the street. There was no sign of Van or Demetri. Just then, the sounds of groaning filled his ears. Willy, their target had been thrown up against a near by building and was laying with his face pressed against the warm ground. Not to far away from him Goliath saw Demetri. She looked bad...real bad. Shrina would be all over the area like moths to a flame. Goliath had to act fast. He looked to the right and noticed that Van's attack had more or less put a giant sized hole through several buildings. Goliath grabbed Demetri and placed her body over his shoulder as gently as he could. He did the same for Willy, only carried him over his opposite shoulder. He wouldn't be able to move them too far, but at the same time he needed to hide them until Demetri awoke. He was sure she'd be in a world of pain whenever that happened...

Van's body was cold. The last time he had been knocked out he was taken to an unknown, yet familiar world. He had been greeted by his mother's precious smile and had even gotten a chance to hear her angle like voice. This time there was no warmth nor a smile. Van could feel his body drifting through a void like darkness. His body was numb yet he was fully conscious of his whereabouts. "So...this must be hell..." Van sighed and let out a small chuckle. "If this is it...then hell is over rated." he stated with a cocky smile. "My boy, what do you know of hell?" Came the dark words of a voice which seemed to be coming from every direction. Van tried to move his body but it was no use. The only thing he could control was his eyes and lips. "I ask you again...what do you know of hell?!" The voice roared out causing a pain like non other to shoot through Van's body! Suddenly, flames shot out from the corners of his void like cage. In the distance Van could see a shadow like figure. Van's body suddenly froze. He could now make out a pair of cat like cyan colored eyes. It was him! Van would never forget those eyes. The dark figured slowly approached Van with sword in hand. The flames bowed before his steads and cleared a path for him to walk. It was Sephiroth! There was no one else who could command fire itself to submit. "Come find me...and I'll tell you all you wish to know of hell..." The fallen soldier grinned just before the blade of his sword came slicing down over Van's neck!

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Van cried, his eyes tearing opened as he screamed bloody murder. He began to trash like a mad man. His screams echoed throughout the entire house. His hands tore at the sheets as a mixture of sweat and blood dripped down from his opened wounds. Sparks of electricity soon gathered around his hands and feet. If someone didn't stop him he'd end up taking down the entire house!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:43 am

"I didn't make any sort of deal," Demetri said sternly. "That Turk came to me asking for me to join them." But he just didn't listen. That look in his eye...the look of the betrayed...yet not once had she done such a heinous thing! "Van, I wanted to talk to you about that fucking Turk!" But instead, his malicious laughter filled the air, sending chills down her spine as she backed away from him slowly, eyes wide. He was truly beginning to terrify her that very moment, his words, his eyes... Then, something she didn't see coming happened... Van's body began to produce massive amounts of sparks, creating a powerful orb that had each of the Turks backing away. Her fire barrier had failed, but it hardly mattered now. Instead, shots of lightening erupted everywhere, destroying the Turks instantly. However, as Demetri took a final step back, one of Van's lightening strikes shot toward her...the electrical current racing across her shoulder blade and down her entire back, creating a massive gash and burn in the shape of a bolt.

Demetri didn't know what had hit her. She stood there, dazed, eyes wide with pain...both physical and emotional...tears freely flowing down her cheeks as she finally collapsed. "...Va..n..." she whispered. "Ple...ase... I...." But it was too late. Van was no where in sight and quickly Demetri's vision was consumed with darkness as she collapsed in the ally, unconscious...

(OOC: I'm assuming Goliath is still alive? Maybe have him find her and help her? Ian will be there too eventually)

She had heard the vibration of Van's attack from across town, her curiosity piqued. Fighting? With delicate steps, she inched herself around the ally's, looking over her shoulder for any signs of suspicious activity. That was...until her chocolate brown eyes landed upon Van's battered and nude body. Gasping, she ran to his side kneeling down, gently placing the palm of her hand against his chest. From there she could catch a glimpse of the destruction this boy had caused. He was definitely alive... "Come on, stay with me," she urged softly, closing her eyes and concentrating. If there was one thing useful about her, it was her medical knowledge and her ability to teleport, though it drained her rather badly. But now wasn't the time to think of such things, this boy needed help now! A powerful blue light surrounded her body and soon it engulfed Van as well...before she knew it, they were both within her small, quaint home, breathless.

From inside the kitchen, she heard the clattering of pots and pans and not too long after and black man peeked his head out, a confused looked on his face. The man of course looked...rather odd, to say the least. With dreadlocks hanging down his back, his muscled body ripped beyond belief...and yet he stood there wearing a pink apron while holding a spatula. "Marie?" he inquired, eyes practically bulging from their sockets when he caught sight of Van. "..the hell? C'mon, get him to the bedroom, quick." The man tossed the apron aside and dropped the spatula and knelt down next to the girl known as "Maria" and gently lifted Van up, taking him to the bedroom.

There, Maria bandaged his wounds the best she could, especially considering the lack of energy she had after teleporting them both.

"What happened?" the black man asked, eyeing the blonde.

"I'm...not sure. I was running errands and I felt a strange vibration. When I went to see what it was I found him lying there, half dead," Maria said softly. Her once white dress was coated with Van's blood. "I suppose I'll stay here with him until he wakes up, hoping he'll pull through."

OOC: What do you mean by ancient? I forget about them a bit @__@ As for pictures...not sure I can find one of Maria, but I'll try (:
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 3:14 am

Van suddenly dropped the man he had been carrying. He stared back at Demetri. Had she betrayed him? Had she been talking to fucking Turks?! Van's eyes shifted between the group and Demetri. He didn't want to believe it. He didn't want to believe that Demetri would strike a deal behind his back. Slowly, he walked up to the girl. At the moment, it didn't matter if their lives were in danger. "Did you talk of making a deal with him?" Van asked softly. He paused to judge her eyes for a response. He'd received his answer. Slowly Van backed away from Demetri. He ran his hands through his dark hair before his head cocked back. He let out a malicious laugh, one which confused the Turks who had their guns aimed at him. "You're a traitor." he smiled, his words like pure venom being injected into an infant. Within his eyes contained the very essence of death. Van's rage had triggered something unnatural within his body. His pupils suddenly shifted into dark slits. "So...is it freedom you truly desire?" Van grinned as strong bolts of electricity surged up along his arms. "I've told you a thousand times...only in death...are we truly free. Very well...lets all experience freedom!!" Van cried as his dark hair spiked backwards. An electrical current unlike anything seen before pulse between his hands forming a sphere shaped ball. Van suddenly slammed the ball into the ground releasing hell upon anyone who was within the area. Streaks of lightning tore through the ground, several buildings, and cut the Turk's cars in two! Gas pipes were hit causing multiple explosions to go off all at the same time. The power was too much for Van to control. He let out a fearsome cry as the lightning turned on him and tore through his upper body throwing him back down several blocks.

When the dust cleared, not one of the Turks stood. The cars were on fire too. Hell, the entire area looked like a massive bomb had just went off. It would be a miracle if anyone survived...

ooc: I think now would be a good time to bring in that girl we talked about before. She could find Van busted up somewhere and nurse him back to health. I was thinking maybe she should be an ancient, but thats up to you.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:56 am

All Demetri could think of wanting that very moment was to touch his lips with hers once more, as if all rational thought as suddenly escaped her. "Van..." When he was at the loss for words, she laughed softly, cheeks still tinted. "You're a strange guy, you know that?" Then, their moment--with lips so close--Van stepped away and held his ear, ripping them both back to reality. Her own ear screamed with Goliath's roar and instantly her body turned to face the exit, just as their target moved swiftly past. Van was already heading his direction, his hand holding her tightly as he led her rom the crowd.

They managed to sneak up on Goliath? she thought with concern. But how? When they reached the ally, Van was pining their target down, the look of death within his eyes. Instinctively, her hand lit with fire and she sent it flying around them to create a barrier...just as a group of Turks jumped down, one in particular catching her eye. The Turk from the cemetery... Not only was the strange Turk staring at her, polite smile in place, but she came to the same realization as Van: they were trapped.

"Demetri," the Turk said, pretending to offer surprise. "I see you haven't had time to consider our little talk from earlier. I suppose it was rather sudden of me to make such a bold offer." He waved his hand around, chuckling softly and moving to the front of the group, though it was clear he wasn't leading this parade. "Van, do you believe it wise to keep Demetri a partner?" he questioned. "Wouldn't you be so much happier if she came with us to fight her own battle against Sephiroth? After all, we can provide her with something she desperately wants back: freedom."

Instantly her eyes narrowed, the wall of fire growing taller and spaning out. "Your lying. No matter which way I turn, there is no freedom to gain anymore!" she shouted. "Whether I'm with you or Van, it's not likely I'll survive the fight against Sephiroth, but to betray Shinra now, I might as well sign up for a suicide mission." She glanced back at Van. "What do we do, Van?"

"Your...taking orders from him, are you?" the Turk asked, skeptical. "But Demetri...I ca guarantee that you will be free after this, that you will not die. Don't you see? Working with that boy will only get you killed. Reno even agrees. And...if you come with us, we can give a proper burial for your sister, Inara."

"Stop messing with my fucking head!" she hissed, causing the fire to flare up even higher. "Van, do something! I won't be able to keep this barrier up for long! They want that bastard back and they'll stop at nothing to stop us!"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:23 am

By the time Demetri had confessed her thoughts the color of Van's face matched her own. He was at a loss for words yet he knew that he had to say something to her, anything. "Um..." Van whispered. It was the best he could do at the moment. There was a certain awkwardness between them and Van could feel it. The dark haired soldier took in a deep breath. If anything, he had to slow down his heart beat. Maybe after doing so he'd be able to talk properly. "W-Well...it was mine too...and...it...I dont know..." Van mumbled and shifted his eyes off to the side, but only for a moment. "Your lips...they're very soft..." Van replied softly, his eyes staring deeply into Demetri's now. His arms tightened around her body a little more allowing her breast to pressed nicely against his firm chest. "I..I never thought a girl would do that...I mean...back at the lab most of the girls were scared of me...or thought I was depressing..." Van stated. Never had he thought that he'd be sharing a moment like this with Demetri. There was a problem though. Van had no room within his heart for love. He hungered for one thing and that was Sephiroth's blood. It was all he ever thought about. However, here he was dancing with Demetri in his arms. Something...just felt right about it. Van couldn't explain it. He had never, ever felt anything even close to this. Honestly, it scared him a little.

"Listen Demetri...I've only got one purpose...just one objective. I..." Van replied softly just before the music changed. Van pulsed to listen to the lyrics. He recognized the song well. Back at the lab one of the scientist had always played the song while she recorded the results of various test. Suddenly, Van found himself staring into Demetri's eyes. He was focused. For him, there wasn't a single person inside of that room expect her.

Tell me did the wind sweep you off your feet
Did you finally get the chance to dance along the light of day
And head back toward the milky way

Tell me did you sail across the sun
Did you make it to the milky way to see the lights all faded
And that heaven is overrated

Tell me, did you fall for a shooting star
One without a permanent scar
And did you miss me while you were looking for yourself out there

As the music continued to play, Van began to rethink the choices he had made. Maybe...Maybe there could be more to life. Maybe he had been looking in the wrong direction. Maybe there was a different path which he could walk. Maybe...it was possible to think of someone other then his self. Without Van realizing it, his face drew closer and closer towards Demetri's. He closed his eyes. There was only a fraction of space between their lips...

Suddenly, the sound of Goliath's voice came booming over the mics! Van jerked his head back and placed his hand over his ear. All he had heard was the sound of roaring. "What the fuck are you doing?!" Van hissed. His eyes widened though as Goliath informed them that allot of men in black suits had entered the building. And just like that, Van's focus was torn away from Demetri. His eyes narrowed and shifted towards the exits. He could already see the men coming in. Then, as if by chance, the man they had been searching for pushed right between them. He was in a hurry. Van looked at Demetri. He quickly grabbed her hand and led her through the crowd after their target. The man had made his way into a back alleyway behind the apartment. He didn't get far though. Van had tackled the man into a pile of trash bags and pinned him up against the wet street. "You know something about sephiroth. Talk!" Van spat as he placed his hands around the man's neck. "Fuck you, fucking Turk piece of shit!" The man spat right back. Van's right eye began to twitch. "Do I look like a Turk to you?" he asked, his grip tightening a little. The man blinked twice. His eyes shifted between Van and Demetri. "You two...your eyes glow...are you soldier?" he asked. Just then, a car came speeding around the corner and came to screeching stop blocking the exit to the alleyway. Several men wearing black suits and carrying automatic weapons stepped out. "Demetri, barrier now!" Van cried as grabbed the man by his costume and threw him over his shoulder. They were trapped now. They couldn't back through the apartment and their way out was blocked...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 1:33 am

Of all the questions he could have brought up, he had to...bring up the kiss they had shared? Demetri's blush deepened, and despite being nervous, she couldn't move her blue eyes away from his. "I, uh...." Her stomach was doing uncontrollable flips, making her queasy. "I don't know," she said as honestly as she could. "At the time I felt it was necessary to do it to blend in, but at the same time...." Her breathing became unstable, but wasn't near hyperventilation. The heat radiating off the crowd of people surrounding them made beads of sweat form on her cleavage, neck and face, making her soft skin gleam. "The thing is, despite the reason behind the kiss...I can't say it was terrible." She laughed softly, turning her head away as they continued to sway to the mellow beat of the music. "Not that I know much about kissing... That kiss was my first, to tell the truth. I wish it hadn't been in front of that weird store clerk," she admitted. She figured with Van's look he had girls drooling over him all the time.

When she turned back to Van, she swallowed hard, trying desperately to calm herself down. "Van, I... I can't say I really have any regrets about the kiss. It was...nice." At this point her face was redder than a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 pm

"Negative...so far everything is normal." Goliath called back. Van nodded slightly as his eyes continued to scan the room while they danced. Every now and then he would be forced closer against Demetri. He didn't seem to mind though or rather he was too busy to care. However, when Demetri came within an inch of his lips, Van froze. He could feel the warm of her breath brushing over his face and it made his heart skip a few beats. Suddenly, the music stopped. Van's eyes quickly darted from left to right. Something had to be wrong. The pulsing beat was quickly replaced by the booming sound of the DJs voice. "Alright all ya mastas an mistresz! Time ta slowz it don so grab ya ladiez an move slow wit it!" he yelled out over the crowd. Van froze again. He could handle the beat before...but slow dancing? "ITs all for the mission..." he thought to himself as he moved closer, his arms gently embracing her. Van couldn't manage to look her in the eye though. This all was just a little bit too much for his mind to handle.

Before Van knew it though they had found a nice and steady rhythm. Van begin to relax which made their movements a little smoother. "Hey..." He whispered, his lips still only inches away from her own. He had gotten use to the feel of his body pressed up against her own yet his face was still a light shade of pink. "This might not be the time or the place...but...why did you kiss me? I have to know..." Van replied softly, his voice nice and gentle like it had been after Demetri had saved him. "I know the whole no emotions thing...but...I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I'm...not use to being distracted like that...I dont know...its weird." Van replied softly and for the first time his eyes moved to meet her own.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:26 pm

This was beyond embarrassing! Surprised as she was at Van's dance skills, she didn't know the first thing about how to act around big crowds, and quite frankly, her ears didn't care for the noise, either. But rather than stand awkwardly, she moved closer to Van, her fingertips brushing against his skin as her hips swayed to the beat to music. Maybe it was her being nervous that prevented her from being entirely successful. This was all an act. No way any of this meant more than a mission. Carry out the mission to gain your freedom, she reminded herself, but each time she heard Goliath's words echo in the back. To show Van...that there was more to life than vengeance? Why had all the pressure gone to her so suddenly? If she joined forces with that Turk, it wouldn't be very likely that she would see Van very often, if ever again... And yet now Goliath was making it seem as though she was the only person capable of keeping Van from going of the deep end? Be there for him or find someone who can...

As the music got louder, Demetri's teeth began to grind together. Why the hell did people like their music so loud!? She glanced around for any traces of their target...but finding none. Please let him be here, she silently begged. She didn't want this information gathering to be nothing but a wild goose chase. Due to the amount of people around, Demetri was pushed closer to Van than she would have liked, but nonetheless, faked a smile and continued glancing around...until from the corner of her eye...she saw the clerk from earlier. Shit, she thought, what is she doing here? Please don't let her see us... This is all I need is some woman hitting on me! Although, maybe she can distract Van while I look around? She pushed Van deeper into the crowd, following closely behind, giving them enough coverage from the clerk.

"Do you see anything unusual, Goliath?" she said using the com. She had to fidget with it in her ear before she could hear him clearly. "Van, do you see anything?" she hollered, her body suddenly pressed so closely, their lips were a mere inch apart.... A bright blush spread along her cheeks, eyes widening. She couldn't pull away.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 9:00 pm

Van could tell that something was off about Demetri. Unfortunately he simply didn't have the time to address whatever issues they were having. As Demetri waited outside Van's room, Goliath came up the stairs. He spotted Demetri and walked up to her quietly. "I need to talk with you." the gargoyle whispered softly and pulled her off tot the side. "I need to talk with you about Van." he stated and let out a steady sigh. He wasn't sure how to tell Demetri what he had to say so he just cut to the chase. "Van will never live to encounter this...Sephiroth. He is a man possessed by vengeance. He lives and breaths it. He prolly dreams about it and wakes up thinking about it too. Van can not continue down this path. I've seen many...many men walk the same. He might be stable now, however it wont last. He'll become a danger to those around him and when those people are gone...he'll become a danger to himself. I tried talking to him, but he wouldn't hear of it. You're his partner...and there seems to be some sort of bond between you two. I mean...you two looked so comfortable sleeping next to one another..." Goliath whispered so Van wouldn't hear their conversation through the door. "You must show him that there's more to life then blood. If not you...then you must find someone who can. If you dont I'm afraid his fate will have been sealed. Van can not save himself. He'll surely drown." Goliath replied softly. He had been taught by his master that every life was precious. Even someone like Van deserved to live.

Finally, Van came out from his room. Like Demetri he wore a cloak around his body as well. His cyan hues shifted towards his two 'partners'. How long had they been talking? "Lets go people. We've got things to do. Rocky you know where to go right?" he asked. Goliath nodded. "Lets move out then." Van smiled. He seemed eager to begin the mission. When they reached the apartment, Van managed to con his way through the front doors. Once inside the vibrating sound of music pounded against his ears. There wasn't much space to move so Van was practically attached to Demetri's hip. "Stay close to me and keep your eyes open. Our target had a black tear under his right eye." Van whispered against Demetri's right ear, his lips softly brushing against her lobe. The party was backed and there were bouncers lining the walls. The two of them needed to blend in a little more so Van pulled Demetri onto the dance floor. People wearing all manner of costumes began to move as the beat sped up. "Follow my lead." Van yelled. His could hardly be heard above the techno beat. Suddenly, Van began to move! It was like he actually knew what he was doing! Who would of thought that he of all people would be a good dancer? A small smirk formed on his lips as his hands slid along Demetri's waste. By now they had ditched the cloaks.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Stopping short upon entering, Demetri turned herself away from Van the second she saw the display. He's rubbing oil on himself? she thought with surprise. Stupid clerk! I should have decked her the second I had a chance. She drew in a sharp breath and slowly turned to face Van, struggling to keep her gaze on his...rather than his body. "Listen, Van...." she trailed. How was she supposed to explain what had happened by the cemetery without setting off a massive fight between them? Sooner or later she would have to tell him, it was a matter of how. At this point, Demetri was caught between something big...and something bigger. Originally Shinra had sent both her and Van out as partners to take down Sephiroth...but now a Turk poses the option to leave Van and carrying on her mission in a different way? What exactly was the catch, she wondered, if there is in fact a catch.

She caught the com in mid-air, rolling the small device between her fingers. If I take his offer, will I have a chance at freedom? Demetri looked defeated, torn in half when she slugged over and took her costume from Van. "I'll go change, but later...we need to talk." At this point, Demetri refused to look Van in the eye before dismissing herself. Outside the room, Ian was waiting for her, a look of worry on his boyish features.

"Are you okay?" he asked, nudging her softly. "Did he make you cry?"

"Cry?" she laughed, but her voice broke. It was there standing in the hallway that she realized her eyes had begun to water, a single tear spilling over down her pale cheek. "No, no he didn't... I'm just worried, I guess. Don't worry yourself...?"

"Ian," he offered with a weak smile. "Girls shouldn't cry, you know. It's makes boys worry."

Demetri stifled a laugh. "I doubt that boy," she motioned toward the door leading to Van's room, "would worry about anyone but himself." She leaned down so that she was at Ian's eye level, her expression suddenly dead serious. "Listen, things may get a little out of control tonight. Tell your mother to stay inside. You'd be best to stay away from the streets too, understand? Go on now." As Ian gave her an obedient nod and wandered off, Demetri went into a separate room to change, taking an extra moment to gather herself before facing Van again. "Alright, time to face the music," she said to herself. "You can't give him a reason to believe you are weak. By the end of tonight, I'll know what my choice will be." Sighing, she stepped out of the room in her costume, a cloak draped around herself until they got to the 'party'. At least she would maintain some sort of dignity tonight...or so she hoped.

"Van, are you ready?" she called after knocking softly on his door.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm

"No shit..." Van mumbled when she walked in. He was already in his costume. He had also spread oil over his body to highlight every single mussel down from his chest and all the way to his abs. It was something the clerk suggested he do. "I dont know what you were doing while we walked in...but I noticed right from the start that this town was crawling with Turks. Do you know why?" he asked as he turned to her, his body glistening. "Our target is a former Turk. I did some digging while you were away. The problem is once you join the Turks you can never leave. We have to reach this guy before Reno's goon squad does. Also..."Van stated, but took a moment to pause. There had to be another reason why the Turks were swarming the town, but he hadn't connected the dots yet. "Never mind, anyway this intel gathering mission is important. We'll need to work together." he replied softly, his voice less hostile then what it had been a moment ago. Once they were inside the party they wouldn't be allowed to bring their weapons. Van had thought about at least bringing a dagger but he didn't exactly know where he'd hide one. He was more or less walking around nude. "You should get dressed. Rocky is gonna perch himself on the top of the apartment and will be our eyes in the sky. He'll communicate via microphone." Van stated and tossed Demetri a small black bud that she'd place inside of her ear. Van wanted to make the mission work. So far that hadn't found much of anything. If there was really a former Turk he had some information on why Sephiroth had came to Junon Van wanted it. He turned to Demetri once more, his cyan pulsing eyes casting a soft gaze upon her. "I know...you dont like me...but can we call a truce? I mean just until this mission is over?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 7:22 am

Ian's eyes went wide. She had the ability to control fire, he thought enthusiastically. He hadn't met many unique people in this city before until Van and Demetri came through. His mother told him stories about people like this, who obtained power through something called materia. He hadn't fully understood it until now. He remained close to Demetri, his own eyes scanning the area beyond with uncertainty.

The fire within her hand grew brighter, her eyes brimming with anger. She had had enough bullshit for one day. "Show yourself now or get burned," she repeated with more ferocity. Finally, a black clad man appeared from the thick brush, sunglasses in place. A Turk, just what was needed to complete her day.

"Demetri Sarif?" he called smoothly, acquiring only a glare. "I assure you, I mean no harm to you or Van."

"Did Reno send you?" The fire slowly downsized, but remained dimly lit within her palm, her fingers twisting the flames around. "I'm well aware how pissed he is about his helicopter, but you have Van to blame for that."

"So I've heard. Speaking of Van...where is the little hot-headed child?" This man's voice was smooth, his tone cynical. The way her posed himself came off as eerie to Demetri and only created tension to swell up between then two. "Oh, so you two have separated, hmm? I don't believe that was what Shinra had intended when they sent you two after Sephiroth."

Demetri scoffed. "You expect any mission to be worth anyone's wile with that jerk? He's obsessive, only has eyes to kill Sephiroth, but I wouldn't be surprised if he died before he even got the chance. He's...reckless." Ian drew closer to her, hiding his small frame. He didn't like this man one bit.

"He is unique," the man muttered. "Demetri, I've come to offer you a rather...wonderful opportunity. What would you say if I told you there may be a chance you can hunt Sephiroth without the help of Van?"

"As in severe ties with him?"

"Yes. What if you were given a partner who listened to you, who worked together with you? Who didn't constantly fight?"

Demetri slowly lowered her hand and stepped forward, her arms now crossing over her chest. "What are you getting at?"

"You'll see soon enough. But in the meantime, I bid you adios. Think about my offer, Demetri."

Demetri was left dazed, watching as the mysterious Turk disappeared into the brush. Was he offering her a way...away from Van? She wasn't quite sure how to react... It was Ian who finally snapped her back to reality with a soft nudge.

"Who was that man? He looked like the two your friend pulverized back at my mothers inn," he stated, his kind face full of worry.

"I'm not sure...but it's best if I locate Van. If he sees a Turk there's no telling what he'll do. Not only that, but it's getting late." Demetri headed back toward the city, Ian following closely behind, his mouth going a mile a minute telling her all about some of his adventures. She had to admit, he reminded her a little of her sister.... As they reached the city, it didn't take long for Demetri to find Van, looking more sour than ever. "Van, we need to talk," she said sternly. "I think this place is swarming with Turks."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 5:22 am

Van hadn't even acknowledged the fact that Demetri had left. He was still royally pissed. Goliath noted the ackward moment between the two of them and decided to try talking to Van. There had been something he'd been meaning to address anyway. "I take it you've got everything you need?" The gargoyle asked as he tugged on his good to keep his face hidden. Van didn't respond. He simply continued walking back towards the inn at a snails pace. "What happened inside the store?" Goliath asked only to get another silent reply from Van. Sighing deeply, Goliath scratched the back of his head. "Could have anything to do with how you two were spooning this morning?" the gargoyle asked again. This time, Van's body turned around, his eyes filled with pure rage. "What the fuck are you talking about?! Why would I spoon with something like that !" he hissed. Goliath blinked, but kept a calm voice. "I dont know...why would you share a bed with a woman you were not married to?" he asked. Van let out a deep irritated growl. He slapped his hand against his head and let out a deep breath. Goliath wasn't worth it. He knew so little about the new world and Van wasn't willing to explain. "Just drop it." he frowned as he pushed his way past the taller creature.

Goliath studied Van's movements carefully. Something needed to be said. "Van...you had better learn to control that impulse of yours..." Goliath stated boldly, which caused Van to slowly turn around with his brow raised. "I've seen many men like yourself in the past. I've seen many fall. The path you walk will only-" Goliath replied only to have an apple thrown at his face by Van. "Fuck off. I dont need some walking mountain telling me how to live." Van hissed, his words like pure unfiltered venom. Goliath simply wiped the spilled fruit off his face. Perhaps he would have better luck talking to Demetri. She seemed to be the most mentally stable out of the two of them. One or another something had to be done and soon. Goliath could already see Van's future and it wasn't a bright one. The gargoyle had confirmed this back at the inn after seeing how the soldier's eyes reflected the very spirit of death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advent Children(Mature/private)   Advent Children(Mature/private) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Advent Children(Mature/private)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: