Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Cybernetic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 10:39 am

Okie dokie Sounds just perfect~
Back to top Go down
:Umi:
Admin
Admin

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 9:31 am

Real pictures - yes!<3

My serg. is forced to hunt your cyborg down though he hates the scientists for giving a human so much power without realizing the pandoras box they've unleashed. He also ears the cyborgs somewhat until he manages to understand them later on.

I agree on the cyborgs. Each playing two, one alone, the other paired, is really the best way to go (:

What about scientists? Will either of us be playing any type of scientist? I doubt we'd play them much, but the occasional interaction with the other cyborgs and serg. is necessary at times.
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:00 am

Kay! So we should split it, maybe have two cyborg characters each that will hunt him down. There will be one from each of us who will work alone on this and then the second two will be partners together. Gang up on the my main character and your two characters will help and kick ass too because they won't leave him behind~<3 >/v/< Heee!~<33

Awesome! I am loving this! So how about the serg; do you want anything to happen to him? Meaning like he's being pestered by the scientist who created my main character or he hates the scientist for making cyborgs--just wondering XDD He could just be like General White, chasing Banner like Ahab or he could be forced into this situation XDDD <3

Fuu! Oh! Do you mind using real pictures--like for this XD Because I already found my main character =////= <3 He's perfect for this part XD Innocent look though there is a certain dark persona to him because of the repressed memories of the creation XD <3
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:54 am

Oh, my god. Just had an idea! Instead of just my female civillian...her best friend (male) is also there and bam, instant love triangle with plenty of hawty drama! 'cause let's face it...there's gotta be an ounce of yaoi in this somewhere xD I also have a few cyborg characters that I can use to help hunt him down, maybe one eventually turning and helping the main characters somehow. We'll make it up as we go xDD
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:45 am

Yeah XD I was thinking in bringing a few other Cyborgs that match my character's strength to hunt him down and there will be some twisted stories behind each cyborg he'll have to terminate to survive.

Yes, my main character will be a male XD <3

And since you'll be bringing in several other characters, I might play as a few cyborgs that hunt him down and a few scientists that are close or are using your serg. character in some way to make it even more dramatic XD lulz <3

As for your main character, a civilian is perfectly fine with me <3 I don't mind about gender either, but I don't know if I'm going to make my character gay or bi-sexual. Such as his former life he was gay but he doesn't remember anything, so there could be a love-triangle going on about that. Like main female character likes him, he likes her back; however, when male enters in, he's attracted to him but still likes girl XD

Just a confused young lad XD

Fuuuu, the drama! The action! The intensity XD <33333
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:32 am

The character options are endless<3 As you know already, I'll likely be bringing in multiple characters, all coming from every direction. I will have a sergeant running a squad going after the cyborg, perhaps one other character (possibly female)

Action type role plays are good, I can pull it off, no problem (: As far as my starting character...not entirely sure what gender. I'm going out on the limb and assuming your playing the cyborg who will be male? If that's the case, I'll start a female character off and bring in a male later on to help even it out for me.

Now, question for you: do you want my character to be a normal civilian who gets caught up in this mess? She runs into this cyborg, instantly realizes he's very different and helps him, which then initiates the group going after them to try and catch her since she "knows too much" kind of thing?
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:27 am

Awesome!! <3<3<3

Now, I gotta ask you something~ Because I might start it tonight o/v/o (don't worry about our roleplays~ I am a very patient person so I can wait till you get everyone's done <3) Do you want to be a male or a female?~ Like I said, I don't mind if it's yaoi or straight, it's really all up to you XD <3

This will be also very action-y from the fact that (for now) an unknown facility is after the escaped cyborg man. So, you could have an average Joe/Jane or someone who's dabbled or dabbling in combat occupation. Martial arts teacher or expert; military; police; ex-special ops--etc XD List goes on XD <3 Doesn't really matter to me XD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 am

TAKEN! 8DDDD You were right, this is up my ally xDD As soon as I get time, we're doing this! (still have to reply to numerous other rps lolzzz which will be happening tomorrow<3)
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Cybernetic   Cybernetic EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:05 am

I haven't played Deux Ex quite yet; my brother has rented it and I was only able to watch only a bit of the first mission, I didn't even get to see the opening squence. However, the cybernetic make of the main character, Adam or Eric--whatever his name is XD has given me the idea.

Instead of being in the future where cybernetic people are more known and idealized to have, I would like it to be in a present time where an experiment on a young adult had escaped. Details on why and how he escaped will come in the plot line later.

Basically, the character will be similar to the comic book character Cyborg but not completely.

Would prefer someone descriptive and I'm not big on details to romance, meaning male or female is perfectly fine with me <3 I love straight and gay romances alike lol <3

This will be mature for gore, language, substance abuse, and possibly adult activities.

Male or female welcomed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cybernetic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cybernetic   Cybernetic Empty

Back to top Go down

Cybernetic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: