Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Science fiction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science fiction   Science fiction EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:07 am

Sorry for the delay; got sick and overwhelmed with homework.

I'm not sure if I'm going to add them all in immediately, probably slowly make their way in from different parts of Solace. Coming in at the right time and such; also, brain is dead on character creation mode, so far I only have the "mutant" character.

Kind of like Fallout 3 in a sense, though not considering none of his family has ventured out. So he pretty much hears stories about how Earth was when the attack happened and the "aftermath" (putting that in quotations, considering that's not the official aftermath). So he comes out, thinking it's going to be a wasteland and finds out that there's a whole new world; so pretty much a naive young male who has no biased against anything and could be used/controlled by people to gain his attention.

Sorry for the terrible idea, I usually have *much* better ones, though my mind is at 2% at the moment XD;;
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science fiction   Science fiction EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 1:29 am

I know the feeling Lol I actually like your idea a lot. Some people who have been exposed to the toxic waste have deformities that range from minor to major, some sneaking into Astra. Not all of them are seen as bad from the community either. When you first enter the RP will you be playing that character or starting off with another one joining either of the corporations? Or even start off with more than one?

As for delayed posts, I don't mind at all. I'm not always that fast at replying at times, either. So, just whenever you have time, don't feel a need to rush on my account (:

A fair warning of my own: my opening post to this RP will be very long. It's my way of giving you some more insight aout how Solace is, how Astra works, ect.. Granted you'll pick up a lot of how it works as we go along, but it's always have some starting info to go off of.

I'll write the RP soon, as well as putting up some more characters. I forgot to put a resistance group on my terminology page; they dislike all major corporate companies and they do break ins, steal high end equipment, or valuable information from a company. They are like a hippie terrorist type group who blames the state of the world on how big companies treat the earth, that corporate companies are to blame entirely that "forced previous rebels to explode the toxic waste plants" They're fairly simple-minded: Find stuff to destroy and/or destabilize a company using all methods available.
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science fiction   Science fiction EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 8:23 pm

Hahah, I would have felt like a stalker. Being all: "I've been watching you. ROLEPLAY WITH ME"

Of course, I would be more nice about it, haha; however, that would basically be the translation XD. Yeah, as much as I want to make a guy flaunt over Delta, I'm not sure if I could really see him batting for the same team, haha. He seems pretty damn straight, lol.

As for characters, I don't mind at all playing more than one; I'm rather used to playing two or three or four character at a time, so more the merrier. However, the first male character (could be gay or straight, I really don't care about sexualities with my characters anymore lol. *made too many character that aren't my own gay -coughs-*) would have the nasty mutation from the explosion from 2030. Like his ancestors survived the attack though they'd gone into hiding and pretty much reproduced with one another and like evolutionized (is that even a word XD) themselves, where the last member aka my character is human as can be, though some parts of his body are mutated or the skin is brown and crippled.

I hope that makes some sense >~o;; If it doesn't, I can totally change it, lol.

Basically, it's like Fallout's Ghouls that have brains--whatever they're really called XD but he'll be a half of that, so only parts of him would be "damaged".

Also, a warning XD. I'm in school now and it's already kicking my butt and it's only been a week. I might be rather busy during the week and I might be extremely tired; I will try to post as quickly as I can, though don't expect a rush of them XD.
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science fiction   Science fiction EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:05 pm

Haha, thank you. I've had those characters for awhile now. They just sort of grew on me over time. I wouldn't have thought of you as a stalker had you PMed me, flattered, actually Lol. or yaoi, I have nothing against it but I'm not too versatile when writing it, so it will probably come off as bland -__- I have a technician that is gay though. He's a humor-type, completely teasing and paranoid and really fun or me to play haha So if we did yaoi, it would likely be with him, though still having contact with Delta and Midnight, and others.

I don't know if I can bring Delta into a gay-mans universe, despite how well he'd probably be at it XD He and Midnight have too much sexual tention as is! Although it is funny when a man does flirt with Delta <3 I would love it if you joined me in this RP though. Like I said before, your character can be any gender, have any occupation, anything you absolutely want them to be (: And feel free to bring in others if you'd like. You can have any of your characters be apart of either Isaias or Insomnia, they work about the same (:
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science fiction   Science fiction EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 7:20 am

I have been watching your character creation for some time now; it is beautifully constructed <3 I didn't want to be a stalker and PM you asking for a request, lol. I would love to join this <3 <3 The Solace universe sounds so epic >/v/< <3

I do have one question, please take no offense, lol. Do you pre-chance roleplay yaoi? It's all right if you don't I'm still going to join even if you don't <3 So no worries >/v/<
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Science fiction   Science fiction EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 6:51 am

I wanted to do an rp pertaining to my own little universe called Solace. The character I'm asking for can be male or female, their occupation anything they want; doctor, scientist, soldier, elite soldier, assassin, ect. Below I've given a link to some of my characters I'll be using, mainly Delta and Midnight. Your character can be any nationality, have any name you see fit.

I don't currently have all of the profiles up, but here are a few of my most used.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Science fiction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Science fiction   Science fiction Empty

Back to top Go down

Science fiction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: