Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Ancient Egypt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TrustNo1
Admin
Admin
TrustNo1

Ancient Egypt Empty
PostSubject: Ancient Egypt   Ancient Egypt EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 am

So, this is set with my own characters (aside from the use of Anubis and Nefertiti...) I'd like if you knew a little bit about Egypt.

Inspired by the very, very beginning of The Mummy.

Two sisters are chosen to fight one another in order to become the wife of Pharaoh Rehu. Bast, the older sister, is in love with the pharaoh and swears to win the title of his wife… However, the Pharaoh is in love with Ahmes, the younger sister, whom has no interest in obtaining the position of the pharaoh’s wife. During the duel between the sisters, it is Ahmes who wins surprisingly. Bast is humiliated and swears vengeance, especially after learning the Pharaoh loves her sister and not her…her revenge plan is to summon the Army of Anubis. However, Ahmes falls in love with the pharaoh’s most trusted priest (your character). When Ahmes learns of her sister’s plan to raise the Army of Anubis, she seeks to raise Nefertiti’s army in order to stop her….

I need someone to please play the male priest Ahmes falls in love with<3 I'm not opposed to you playing more than one major priest (there's 4), but its not necessary. Please, please use Egyptian names (: Ask if you have questions...rp can be found HERE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Ancient Egypt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: