Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Narutoish rp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Narutoish rp Empty
PostSubject: Narutoish rp   Narutoish rp EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:42 am

I've got an old idea for a good rp floating around.

Plot:
The rp takes place within the 'Naruto world' but doesn't revolve around the main character. Instead, it revolves around the Mist Village and the lives of a young shinobi named Yuki Zell. The rp follows most of the naruto setting(early missions/chuunin exam) but then branches off to tell the story of naruto through the eyes of Zell himself(though for the most part naruto will actually rarely be mentioned since this story is more about zell).

What I need is someone to play the girl he bumps into on the street. Since there are only a few left who survived the civil war, her past should be a dark one. Other then that she can have whatever type of personality you want. There wont an instant love interest between the two, but it will develop.

Any takers? The plot might not sound like much, but the last time I did this it was allot of fun ^^ So, check it out and if you have any questions feel free to ask.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Narutoish rp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: