Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

.The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

.The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 3:39 am

(ooc: okie dokei(

Antonia foolowed him to the room as she looked over the house some more. Upon entering the room she smiled. Purple was one of her favorite colors so it suited ehr well. The interior decorating was amazingly done. "So who decorated the house exactly? It couldn't have possibly been Lafayette." she commented. At the mention of the fire she nodded. "Of course thank you." she gave him a kind smile as she ran her fingers over the bed.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 9:54 pm

((ooc: I like the second to last one, with the red and black dress. ^.^))

Wagner brought her to the guest room with ease. It was just down the hall from the stairs after all. The door was painted in a pearl white color with a silver knob. He pressed the door open and held it for Antonia. "Yes, Master Lafayette is truly a different person but is excellent at his job." He informed Antonia. Inside the room the walls were painted a plum purple hue with dark stained wood floors and boarders. The bed was a canopy with sheer cream lace; the bedding was a off white with purple thread to match the paint on the walls. There was a small silver vanity beside the guest bathroom and a rather small fireplace with an empty mantel. "If you wish to start the fire please call and I will be of assistance."

Lafayette meanwhile had already gotten into his hot and bubbling bath. He loved bathing rather than a shower. Cupping some bubbles between his palms Lafayette sighed. "Never shall I return to Egypt. I swear!" Then he pulled himself beneath the surface of the water, vanishing beneath the ocean of pink and blue bubbles.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 4:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(There are all the pictures lol. Sorry there's a lot pick one though anyone. And then I'll delete this post and just post the picture.)
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:25 am

Antonia grinned when he said right away she paused though as he said after tonight. "You're a very misleading." she stated. As he walked to the stairs shefollowed him. Spottin Wagner she nodded at him. Going down the stairs she followed him down the stairs as he lead her to the room. "You were rift he's very different." she said with a faint smile.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:13 am

Apparently there was no changing her mind. Oh well. He would make due either way. Lafayette rose from his chair at once as Antonia eagerly awaited their traveling date. "We leave right away!" He exclaimed but wandered off toward the large staircase. "Right after a nice warm bath and a night to recover in my own bed. We'll make arrangements to leave in the morning. Until then, WAGNER!" At once Wagner came at the end of the stairs with a smile. "Show Miss Antonia where the guest bedroom is and prepare a nice meal. I'll be in the tub."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:53 am

Antonia stared at him as he replied. It was pretty obvious that he found this request annoying. "Nope I'm in it for the full ride." she assured him. At the mention of New York her face lit up. "No, but I've always wanted to!" she exclaimed. It was clear the prospect excited her but when he said no leisure she frowned. "Fine..." she muttered poutin slihtly. She took the map rolling it up she tucked it away. "What time do we leave?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 5:41 am

The man eyed the girl. Of course she had to be stubborn about it. It was just a piece of leather with ink on it. He wondered if all girls were possessive over things or if it was just around him... That was on a totally different topic anyways. Back to the matters at hand Lafayette chuckled weakly at Antonia. "I suppose there is no way of getting you to back down. Say, have you ever been to..New York City? It's very lovely this time of year but please remember, if you accompany me we are not on a leisure cruise. Business and business alone, Ma'am." Of course his idea of Business was usually a little bit of work, lots of drinks and a few girls at the end of the night. But this would have to change if he were to take Antonia with him...right?
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:36 pm

Antonia watched him pick up thecigaret once kore. She scrunched her nose in disgust as he smoked. "Well that's rather strange. Do you believe in gods and goddess?" she asked with a slight teasing tone. When he spoke of Shamabla she looked confused. "Never heard of it..." she leaned forward examing the writing. When he mentioned taking a trip she stared at him crossig her arms. "You aren't going without me. It's my map and it's binging anywhere withot me." she said stubbornly.

Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Lafe returned to finishing his smoke stick while Antonia began to press him for answers. "I'm not sure. Sort of sounds like actual love. In some mythology the moon is ruled by a God or a Goddess. That would make logical sense." He explained, merely a theory however. His gaze never fluttered away from the map, even as he ashed the small white stick in the ashtray. "Oh... Look it says Shambala here." He pointed at the very edge of the bottom. Faint writing was scribbled there but the words Shambala were as clear as day, if one looked close enough. "Shambala is suppose to be a sort of paradise if I recall." Finally he looked to Antonia. "I'm glad you brought this to my attention Miss Antonia. This old of a map surely has some meaning though I am not currently aware of what it means. If you would allow me to, I would like to study it further. You can either leave it in my possession for the time being or you are welcome to stay in the guest quarters. However I may need to take a trip to visit a friend. Shambala myths are his specialty."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:39 am

Antonia watched as he took several drags on his cigaret. She ever er hand in front of her fce as the smoke moved towards her. "You know smoking is a nasty habit..." she muttered. Her gaze followed his retreating figure as he left for the books. Upon his return she eyed the books that he set down. Standing she walked around to stand over his shoulder as he cross referenced the map to the book. "That's a rather..well strange story. A human falling in love with the moon? Literally love? Like husband or love like I love books?" she asked.

Her eyes scanned over the map once again. "So...where do you think it leads? And where do you think it is actually valuable?" she questioned raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 5:24 am

Lafayette took another drag, held it for a second, then blew it out in a ring formation. This was what he often did when he was thinking. He puffed out a few more, smaller, rings into the air. This was a curious map. He had not seen one like this before in all of his work. His eyes, twinkling golden now in the light, narrowed as he took notice of something in particular. "Wait a minute," Lafayette put the half finished cigarette on the glass ashtray shaped like a woman's perfect chest. He then rose from his chair and jogged off to his study.

He returned rather quickly with several books in his grasp. They were coated in a thick layer of dust and webs; all blank on the spines. Lafayette put them beside the map then opened the first book on the stack. "These are notes my father took when he was alive. Everything he ever knew are in these books." The pages fluttered beneath his thumb. Most of the paper inside the books seemed yellow with age. Surprisingly in tact however. "Here!" He stopped on a page close to the back. Opening it wide he shoved the book toward Antonia. "Look, my father was drawing the same design. I thought they looked vaguely familiar." He brought the book back to his own gaze then and thumbed to the next page. "'The Children of Water, Earth and Sky'....'Who fell in love with the Moon'.... According to the notes he heard about some myth while in New York City on business. A myth about a woman Lunara who had fallen in love with the Moon. I can't quite make out some of his chicken scratch of writing but maybe Lunara was one of the children... Curious to see a myth on a map leading to God knows where."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 am

She watche him examine the map that she had laid out before him. At his question she sighe "It belongs to my family and has for awhile I guess." she replied. She leaned over examining t as he did. When he translated one of the sayings she smiled "That's about all I got out as well. Then I hit a dead end. I don't really understand all of the drawings either. And the location where the map actually well, is useful is unknown to me as well." she explained. It had frustrated her beyond belief at first finding dead end after dead end.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

While Miss Antonia spoke and unraveled the mysterious map before his eyes, Lafayette took out a pack of smokes from his vest's right pocket. He struck a match and lit the stick of tobacco. Exhaling a fine stream of blue smoke he leaned on the edge of his chair. His eyes flickered with interest upon seeing the map itself. The ink was fading in several spots and water damage had occurred some years before. Yet he could still make out the gist of things. Holding the cigarette between his index finger and middle finger of his left hand he placed his other hand down on the surface of the rough paper. It was leather to be correct. Very thin leather which was often used in quick occasions for paper.

"This is odd." Lafe remarked. "I've never seen such a map before." His eyes shifted to the woman before him. "Where did you say you got this?" The map had very clear drawings every where. Lafayette made several of them out as wolves which were common on various types of maps. Perhaps this was native American work...No... It had far too much Latin for that. And several sentences of German as well. "Let's see... I can make out up here.... 'The Children of Water, Earth and Sky'.. Whatever that's suppose to mean."
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 pm

Antonia watched as he finally pulled himself from the car and presented himself to her. Her eyes looked him over and she smirked, understanding now why all those girls had their hearts broken. There was no denying it he was handsome. She gave him a nod as she passed through the door. She'd already been in the house for several days now. it held a certain charm to her. Not too fancy but not too simple either, which she liked.

She sat on the chair across from him. Straightening the wrinkles form her dress before she answered his question. "Well you see, I happened upon this map that has been in my family for generations. Now I can't seem to figure out where it leads or therefore the purpose of it. I've done some research but didn't come up with much so I was told to seek out your help. I've been told this is your area of expertise." she explained. She pulled out the map and spread it on the table before them. "tell me what you make of this."

(ooc: okay I have been looking at pictures and have a couple I'm looking at. Next post hopefully I'll post them and you can choose one lol. Sorry I'm super picky when it comes to pictures.)
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Lafayette saw the woman the second Wagner cracked open the door. Still desperate to escape Lafe bothered to climb from his car to stand before the woman Antonia. She wasn't what he had expected. Wagner's judgment had yet to falter even in this old age of his. Wagner coughed softly at Lafe's side when the young man forgot to introduce himself. With a polite tilt of his head, to which send curled black locks tumbling over his brow, Lafayette began at once. "Excuse me, my dear Antonia. I am as Wagner here pronounced me as. Lafayette Belmont. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Antonia. Please, accompany me inside so we may discuss what it is you seek of me." Lafe headed for the door, holding it open until Antonia had passed through. Once she was inside Lafayette gave a cheerful smile over his shoulder at Wagner and a thumbs up in the process.

The mansion itself was rather dull compared to others Lafayette had seen in his many travels. The floors were marble, an ebony color. The walls were covered in mossy green paint dotted with still life paintings and portraits of beautiful Victorian women. He accompanied Antonia to the living room where he sat himself down on a lavished crushed velvet green sitting chair. Before it a dark wood coffee table where Wagner often put hard candies out. Lafe gestured for the young woman to sit as well.

Now that she was sitting as was he, Lafe leaned over. His elbows supported his chin as he looked upon Miss Antonia with curious golden brown hues. "Now, what is it that I can help you with?"

((ooc: Yay! Welcome back. ^^ Take your time finding a picture. It doesn't much matter what she looks like.))
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 pm

[center]Turning the frail map over in her hands Antonia sighed. None of it made a lot of sense to her, and all the research she had done didn't get her much farther. There was one man though that was suggested for her to go and see. Lafayette Belmont. She'd heard his name spoken in town many times but most weren't the greatest things. Some admired his work ,while others criticized it. Not to mention the many women that would sit and weep about how he had broken their heart. All childish nonsense in her mind.

News had reached Antonia that Mr. Belmont was out for now and would return soon. Deciding she wanted to be there the minute he stepped out of his car she traveled to his house. Letting herself in she was discovered by his butler. Once she explained her situation though he seemed unphased and simply allowed her to stay and wait for his master, so to speak.

As she heard the car pull into the driveway she stood from the living room couch and went to the door. Opening it she stood on the doorstep her arms crossed over her chest as she waited for the owner of the house to reveal himself. When he did she suppressed a smile as he glared at her. "Why hello there Mr. Belmont. I'm Antonia, and I seek your help with something." she started down the steps towards him.

(sorry it's not super long or very good sort of rushed. And I'm still looking for a picture. Having a hard time finding one that matches your quality and the right clothes for the era)
Back to top Go down
piwi2454
Supreme Member
piwi2454

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 2:53 am

sorry i was on vacation reply soon
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 3:09 am

Dear Wagner,

This will be the last message you receive from me. Why do you ask? Oh Wagner, stop with the dramatics! I've finished my expedition here in Egypt and I'll be home before you know it! I hope, for your sake my good man, you've kept my manor the way I enjoy it. I also hope there is a restock of my cigarettes by the time I return. The kind they sell here are not my sort. Oh, did I tell you? I absolutely hate it here? Sand! Every where you look is sand! It's everywhere as well! Now I'm not simply talking 'Oh there's sand in my coffee' but in places sand should never be! I've made it clear to myself and my party I have no desire to return to this cursed place.
Speaking of curses you will be proud to know there are no curses placed upon me for entering that tomb shaped like a triangle. I know there are rumors flying wickedly about like imps just because a few researchers died in the process of opening the tomb. I say if they were dumb enough to die, than perhaps it was fate. Well enough with this idle banter, it's late and there's a beautiful university gal knocking at my door. Can't keep her waiting all night!

- Lafayette Belmont

+ + + +

"Did you receive my letters, Wagner?" I, Lafayette Belmont, had just returned home after a long and grueling few months out in Egypt. Wagner, my dearest butler, sat in the leather seat before me as he drove me home in my beautiful snow white Bentley. Wagner was an older gentlemen, having been my fathers butler before I could walk. Now with his salt and pepper, thinning hair, he was mine and very rarely complained.

"I did," Replied Wagner with a weak smile. I fear that in his old age my youthfulness may be the death of him. He worries much about me, you see. Like the time I was kidnapped and was threatened to be killed all because I... increased... my chances at a game of poker. Hardly the thing to worry about! Luckily for me however Wagner came bursting through the door with his neat pressed black suit I bought him two years prior holding a Tommy gun like a professional. I never felt more relived in my life. Considering the handgun that had been pointed directly at my...neither regions was finally directed else where. I came to find out later though that Wagner's Tommy gun didn't hold any ammunition. It was for show until the authorities arrived on scene. Never again will I play a bunch of cigar totting Italians to a game of back room poker.

"I hope you enjoyed them, and all the grains of sand I sent with. Never did I imagine so much sand!" Even while I was heading home to my manor in Pennsylvania could I forget my intense hatred for the golden sands of Egypt. What mysteries lie beneath those sands some wonder. I found myself unbelievably not fascinated. Not in the slightest.

"There is news for you, Sir." Wagner began as we reached the tall iron gates to my estate. Two men standing in blue uniforms were outside awaiting our arrival at those black gates. They maneuvered to open them for Wagner and myself, we passed through, and once again the gates were sealed behind us. Now it was just a long, narrow drive down my drive-way until I could see my beautiful house once again. The drive was peaceful, it was fall now. The tall trees dotting the way home were amber in color, some even a rosy red. I missed Summer again it seemed. Damn.

I arched a brow at my butler in hopes that he would proceed. He needed encouragement it seemed. "Yes, what is it Wagner? If its any of those girls I slept with, I told you to tell them it's not mine!"

Wagner shook his head with a pathetic chuckle. "No Sir, not that terrible. We have a guest at the manor." I felt myself choke on my gasp. "She says she has an interesting... Proposal for you. Perhaps we could see to her re-"

Childish I had always been, Wagner knew that. I crossed my arms furiously over my chest and shook my head of black curled locks. "Absolutely not! The second we set foot outside of this car, Wagner, you are to remove her from my property at once!" The car came to a slow halt. I glanced out the window to find my manor, looming in empty darkness. Standing in the doorway, blocking the beautiful french doors I had recently purchased, was a woman I had never seen before. Clearly she spotted me. I sunk into the seat. Frightened.

"... Do you still wish for me to remove her?" Asked Wagner just as he slipped from his drivers seat and out into the sweet fall air. All I could do was glare as he moved to open my door. "Ma'am may I introduce, Lafayette Belmont." The door swung open and revealed myself, crouching on the seats trying desperately to escape this reality. I hated company.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

((ooc: For Piwi! I know this took forever but I eventually got it up! I don't think I'll be writing in first person in my next post. It was just easier for me to start like this! I'm thinking this is set in the 20's or something. Before WWII. =D))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))   .The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private)) Empty

Back to top Go down

.The Divine Tear. ((Mature//Private))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Past/Present-
Jump to: