Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Zombie??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
masada

Zombie?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie??   Zombie?? EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 10:57 pm

I'll take you up on it.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Zombie?? Empty
PostSubject: Zombie??   Zombie?? EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 am

Soo, I'm in the mood for some zombie killing and sexual based rping. I need someone to play the male since my character is a female. Upon meeting my character there is some things you will quickly notice. She's a total ditz and a bit of an air head. A very fun loving girl who always looks on the bright side. Its a wonder how she's ever survived the past six months since the zombie out break started, since she trips over nothing, is always getting into trouble, and never seems to pay attention to everything around her. The reasoning is mpd. Her dominate side is the fun loving klutz who is mostly in control. However when in a tight spot her savage and deadly personality takes over and makes the killing of zombies almost look cruel with her twisted tactics to slaying the undead.

Since this is six months into the outbreak, theres even less humans alive in the world, talk of un infected places existing, small communities that work together to survive. It's up to you what you want your character to be. My character is a rouge, constantly traveling just because sitting in one spot isnt making the world change. Will be mature for violence and sexual reasons.
Back to top Go down

Zombie??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: