Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Superhuman abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

Superhuman abilities Empty
PostSubject: Superhuman abilities   Superhuman abilities EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 am

So I've watched four episodes of Stan Lee's: Search for Superhumans and this has given me an idea. My brother and father are both doctors who really understand what the scientists are talking about, while I don't; thankfully, they dumb it down for me. Everything in the show is humanly impossible but one in a million, it happens.

I would like a roleplay on superhumans who use their abilities to be superheroes. I don't want this to be a group roleplay since those are very, very difficult to work with, but I would like someone who's willing to play three or more characters. I will be using the actual powers from these humans that I've seen, but it's all right if you do not. These will be very similar in superheroes or fictional characters you may have heard of and in truth I will be stretching their capabilites so it will be more easier to use against villains; however, I will be close to the original as possible.

I would like to play as three different characters, I would someone else to play as three different characters as well. There will be one main person who will be pulling these different people together to create a force to stop crime and become a heroic league. I would to prefer to play the leader and I will play two other people.

In this, I don't care about the romance: yuri, yaoi, straight--that's all welcomed. I will not accept half-demons or animal like appearance--not saying they cannot have animal like abilities, just the appearance cannot be it. It will be scientific though also drawn out to much more extreme.

I will create a story/plot line when I get someone to join, however I will not do this roleplay more than once and I need someone who can play both genders. My requirements will be that I will ONLY accept real pictures--I will not accept drawings or anime pictures. I want more at least two or three paragraphs for each character, I will not be a Nazi about it, but I don't want one paragraph each.

This will be mature for violence, gore, sexual themes, cursing, drugs, and so much more.
Back to top Go down

Superhuman abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: