Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 am

"Yup, just like that" Kathrine said with a smile. Koubi stepped forward, his ears folding back as he sniffed at the treat in the strangers hand. Kathrine's blue hues focused on James as he, in a charming way asked her out. "Maybe...if this goes well" She said and looked back at Koubi, who opened his jaws, his curved k-9's carefully taking the jerky from James's hand and ate it, his tail wagged once before he sniffed at James's hand once more and licked the taste of the treat from his hand. "As for it being strange,...not so much, just walking here I've been asked out twice already" She said passively and looked at him again with a soft smile. "But, it seems you passed, and you certainly werent pushy about your invite to show me around, so...I accept your offer to take me out" she said as she ran her hands through Koubi's fur as he brushed against her.

Kathrine, shifted the groceries in her right hand to her left. "If your free now, would you like to walk me home?" She asked with a smile. She could be bold herself, she was barely ever shy or showed it when she was. "Unless, thats weird" she said, mimicking they way he had worded his own invitation to her. Koubi looked up at him again, but this time didnt seem to stare him down like he had
Back to top Go down
:Umi:
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:13 am

"Three days, huh?" James inquired with a laugh of his own. "Caffeine must affect you more than most." This girl appeared very different to James and not just because of the unusual canine sitting beside her. He looked her over, trying hard to decipher her thoughts. Katherine didn't appear to be the typical girl often seen around here, which was likely the reason James found himself drawn to her in some strange fashion. When Koubi began to circle him, he found himself unable to move. He watched closely, trying to figure out if the dog was warming up or just looking for a way to get him away from his companion. Finally, Koubi moved away and James relaxed.

He eyed the piece of jerky in Katherine's hand and gingerly took it into his own. It seemed to be a treat Koubi enjoyed from the way his ears perked up, those multicolored hues locked onto his hand. James swallowed and slowly extended his hand, palm open like Katherine instructed. "Like this?" he asked, glancing at her for direction. His hand was now just a few inches away and he felt himself trembling slightly. "So, say this goes well," he said softly with a smile, "can I maybe show you around town? Maybe...take you out sometime?" James thought maybe he was being too bold. He had just met this girl. She probably thought he was strange for his boldness, but James couldn't help but want to know more about Katherine. "If not, that's perfectly fine," he added quickly. "It must be strange to be asked something from someone you've just met..."
Back to top Go down
https://twodimensionsrp.rpg-board.net
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 am

((Sorry for disappearing. I recently moved and am waiting to get internet. I'm at a place with wifi atm so thats why I'm posting XP))

"I saved him sort of... I adopted him from a shelter that found him as a stray. I'm guessing he was abused because when I got him he was very timid and afraid of people. It took me about a whole year to get him to open up to other people, but he opened up to me completely after about three months. And no he doesnt snap randomly, but he doesnt like having fingers pointed in his face" She said with a smile. "Kathrine" She replied with a smile and looked over to his work place. "Ah...well even if I wasnt new in town, you would never see me in there. I dont drink caffeine, it ruins the body and mind" She said and ran her fingers through her hair. "Sorry, that sounded a little mean. I'm just against caffeine to give yourself energy, I tried it once and I couldnt sleep for three days" she said with a chuckle.

Her hues looked him over, and she had already noticed other girls staring at him and somewhat glaring at her as if they were jealous that she was simply talking to him. Koubi walked around James sniffing at him, his head lifting to look at passerby's. Her moved between them once more, leaning his body against Kathrine, who ran her fingers through his fur once again. "Here," She said and handed James a small piece of beef jerky. "Give him this, hand open, I guarantee he will like you a little more" She said brightly. Koubi's ears perked as he smelled the dried meat, his multi colored hues now focused on James again.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 7:51 pm

"I should be the one apologizing," James said with a laugh. He fixed his glasses and stood. "I'm impressed... Your dog seems very protective of you." James thought it was weird to see a dog in a town like this at least one so big. He was fascinated by the creature. It didn't look anything like a malamute or a husky, but a real wolf. "I really am impressed," he said laughing. "He usually snaps at people?" He mentally reminded himself not to try to pet the animal in case it might bite him. "I'm James, by the way..." he said quickly. "I hope I'm not being too bold...but are you new here? You don't look familiar. I usually get a chance to meet everyone with where I work." He pointed over to a coffee shop where he worked and smiled.

He had to admit, the girl was pretty cute. And she seemed nice too. Most of the girls he had the pleasure of running into were usually snobbish or always had impossible standards. But each day he smiled and went on, ignoring any snide comments or strange flirty that often seemed to appear around him when the high school girls came around after school. But James wanted a girl that wasn't a fake, someone who was honest and kind, someone that could understand him.
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 6:35 am

((Nope, perfect X3. thanks for taking interest))

Kathrine had been looking down a a map she had bought so she could learn where everything was without really needed to walk around the town and worrying about getting lost. Koubi walked beside her and yipped right before they collided. Kathrine blinked and looked up at who she had run into. "Yeah,fine....sorry I wasnt paying attention" She said and slid her fingers over her forehead. Koubi's multi colored hues locked onto the boy who stared at him. He walked up in front of Kathrine, as if to make sure the two stayed separated. Kathrine's bright blue hues looked up at the stranger again, he was about a head or so taller than her, not that it surprised her, everyone was taller than her really. "No, He's a husky/malamute mix, two dogs that are more genetically closer to wolves" She said, but it was really a lie. He was husky, yes but the other half was gray wolf.

Koubi never once stopped staring at James, his tail raised in a dominant fashion. "Back up" She said and Koubi took two steps back and sat down, looking up to her as she ran her fingers through the dog's fur. "I'm impressed...you havent been growled at yet" She said while crossing her arms and looking him over. "Sorry, it's just rare than a guy can stand in front of me without being...intimidated by him" She said while scratching Koubi's ear as his gaze returned to James. "Not to mention he didnt snap at your finger when you pointed at him, and..he's a he, not a that" she said while running her hands through her black hair. "This is Koubi, I'm Kathrine" She said with a smile. She knew she could come off a bit strong, or weird, but didnt seem to worry about that
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

James sighed and looked out the window with listless eyes. He had been working at a local coffee shop for almost two years and he found this particular evening to be unusually exhausting. He hadn't slept well and the ticking of the clock overhead felt like it dragged on and on, that a single hour was a whole day just crawling along. "James, are you alright?" asked a young woman with curly blonde hair. She was looking at him with a worried look. "Are you getting sick?" James just smiled softly and shook his head. "No, I'm alright," he replied. "I just had trouble sleeping last night, that's all." The girl returned his smile, but she still seemed worried. "Maybe you should head home early?" she suggested. "Tonight is rather slow, so it shouldn't be a problem." James frowned and pondered her words. "Are you sure? What if it suddenly becomes busy?" The girl simply shook her head. "Just go. You'll be working tomorrow, so go home and get some rest, okay? Keep this up and you really will get sick." Nodding, James removed his apron and hung it up and grabbed his jacket. "If you insist," he said heading toward the door. "I'll seeya tomorrow, Jess." He waved, put on his jacket, and left the shop after clocking out.

James had lived in this town for a few years now and so far it seemed to be the only place he could really call home. It was small, but still had plenty of people and different kinds of shops. What he liked most was that it was away from his family. He loved them, but at times they were just too much to handle, always getting into his business whether he wanted them to or not. When he moved here, he found a nice apartment on the edge of town, close enough to his work so all he had to do was buy a bike or walk instead of needing a car. It saved him a little extra money for college.

The night air felt good on his skin. Almost like it woke him up a bit. Smiling, he gazed up at the sky, trying to count the stars as he walked, but he wasn't paying attention to where he was going. For the most part, this part of town wasn't busy. A few small crowds of people were scattered, but nothing like it was earlier during their lunch hour rush. But as he walked, he paused when he felt someone bump into him and he quickly stepped back. "Whoa. Are you okay?" he asked, realizing he had bumped into a girl about his age. The first thing he noticed was that the girl didn't look familiar. Maybe she's new here, he thought. The second thing he noticed was the large dog standing beside her, watching him carefully. "Is that...yours?" he asked softly as he pointed to Koubi. "He's really different... Is he part wolf?" James didn't know if the girl would answer his question, but he just couldn't contain his curiosity as he looked down at Koubi. It looked too big to be an ordinary dog.

OOC: I hope this is okay. Let me know if I need to change anything ^^"
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:35 am

I dont really mind what kind of character. My character is straight, but I dont mind if you play a boy or girl. It's completely open. I want to try an rp that is completely unplanned and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 8:58 pm

I'd like to join What kind of character are you lookingfor?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 4:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moving to a new town was never an easy thing. It seemed even harder to Kathrine. She grew up in the woods, in a small town where everyone knew everyone, Literally. But after losing her parents, and not having the money to keep her family's home and land, she had to move. Her uncle live two states down in a city. He was a home owner, and rented out apartments and homes for a living really. Since Kathrine had no where to go she moved down to the city with him and looked at a couple of the places he had.

"Uncle Jay...there has to be somewhere with a big backyard....Koubi wont be able to run here" Kathrine said and ran her fingers through her dog's fur. Her uncle rubbed the back of his head and looked at the 145 pound....dog. "Well....I have a nice ranch style home that's near the forest preserve. He's well trained right? I mean...around other dogs" Jay said. Kathrine smiled. "Yes, he'll stay by my side when I tell him to." She said. They went to the house, Kathrine walked around from the living room to the kitchen and the two bedrooms. It wasn't too bad, and he was right, the house was literally right off the forest preserve. "Thanks Uncle Jay, I swear I'll start paying rent when I can find a job" Kathrine said. "Don't worry about it kid, just...take time to get adjusted." He said.

Kathrine spent a couple days unpacking and getting her home in order. Koubi followed her from room to room, his tail wagging. He lifted his head and let out a low howl. Kathrine smile and started to sing, Koubi joining in during the long notes. She laughed and knelt down, Koubi walking into her arms as she hugged him tightly. "Wanna go shopping?" She asked and got up. Koubi walked over to the door and Kathrine followed. She walked out, her dog following beside her, without the need of a leash. As she walked through town, people stop and stared at her and her dog. People who were walking toward her on the side walk, quickly crossed the street. When they got to the store Kathrine had Koubi sit near the door and walked in. She didnt realize just how much attention she was getting. On her way out a boy was trying to pick her up.

"C'mon, let me take you out somewhere" He said as they walked out of the store. "No thanks" She said. "Why not" He growled. Koubi got up and began to growl and the boy's eyes went wide. "Because my dog doesnt like you" She said with a smile and walked away, Koubi turning and following after her. "I can't believe how big that dog is" A girl said. "Must be a malamute or something" A boy said. "Nah, that think looks wolf" Another boy said. "Who cares about the mutt, the girl is hott" A third boy said. Koubi's multi colored hues turned onto the boy who made the last comment and stared at him. "Shit" She boy stuttered and turned away. "Kou" Kathrine called and Koubi ran up to her side. She didnt seem to care what anyone thought of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))   Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Out Of Place ((Anyone, Mature))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Past/Present-
Jump to: