Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:16 pm

((bump)
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 am

((thats fine. I've been busy too))(
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:22 am

((ooc: Hey sorry I didn't reply for a while. I got busy and had little to no connection to the internet. >,< I'll be back posting as soon as possible!))
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 8:02 am

Suzuku smiled as he got down from the horse. He handed the animal over to one of the sailors. His brown eyes shifted among what little people there were located on the deck. Spotting Kid and Luka the prince smiled. Luka couldn't have been more wrong about him. Yes, Suzuku was vain. There was no arguing that. However if presented with a chance to torment Kid some more Suzuku would definitely take the challenge.

"You two made it" he smiled. He too had changed clothes and was wearing a simple royal blue tunic and black pants. The shirt was filthy, but he didn't seem to mind. If it weren't for the 'royal' air around him, anyone would have thought that Suzuku was just another regular person. "So, where shall we head once we reach the mainland?" Suzuku asked. That was right, he said 'we'.

"You see the way I figure it, you people are partly responsible for the recent events. That fat man...he mentioned something of war. Tell me, what was your true aim? I doubt it was to simply steal. What were you and that fat bastard after?" Suzuku asked, his arms crossing over his chest as he eyed both kid and Luka. Part of him didn't expect an answer. It was clear that Frog and Kid weren't exactly playing on the same team. Suzuku saw no harm in asking however just to be sure he covered his bases.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:58 am

Both Kid and Luka did their best to help before the boat was ready to depart for the mainland. Both Kid and Luka understood how hard it was loosing your family. They both remembered with vivid pictures the town they were born in, set ablaze by an unknown force. Everything was reduced to ash and cinder. They were both confident in helping small children find siblings or lost parents. Only a couple they could not find which left Kid in a state of grumbles and sighs.

They were ready for the boat when people started piling on. Whatever Kid and Luka had before this day was gone, save the purse jingling with coin that she had stolen earlier. She was glad however to be in normal clothing. She had located a woman from further inland who was giving out dry clothes for the needy. Kid purchased and outfit for herself and Luka. Soon Kid was wearing a showy white tube top with a red gold trimmed skirt that was shorter than the skirts she wore to the castle. Leather boots covered her feet while bandages snaked under leather gloves to her elbow. Luka's outfit was black and purple but cut more to fit his size. Tattered black leather boots adorned his feet.

The Radical Dreamers took a place on deck near the rail on the other end of the ship. It was less crowded since people were still terrified of the ocean. Kid sat with her back against the rail, nibbling at an apple she bought. Luka was scouting with his eyes through the people, aware that Suzuku wasn't among them. It was a blessing.

At least it was.

Naturally the Prince made a daring entrance on the ship along with a small child he has rescued. Kid rolled her eyes at the sight of the prince on a horse. "Great. Just what I need." She grumbled.

"Just ignore him. He seems vain so he'll go where people adore him rather then lookin' for you."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:30 am

Suzuku had a wide grin on his lips. He had been right to save Kid. She provided him an endless amount of entertainment. Messing with Kid was really going to turn into a personal hobby of his. Suzuku could think of no better way to spend his time then make Kid all flustered.

Hours later, guards were making the last preparations for the boat to leave. They had loaded up just about every inch of space available with the dead. The captain had just given the signal to cast off, however Suzuku was still no where to be seen. The elderly woman who had promised to help sobbed quietly. She had lost everything, her home, all her possessions, and now her only family.

"Wait!!!" came a sudden shout. Suzuku could been galloping on horse back with a small girl in his hand. He kicked the horse, commanding the animal to run faster. The bulky beast raced down the pier, jumped, and landed literally within inches of the deck just nearly missing the mark. "I believe this belongs to you?" Suzuku smiled. The elderly woman looked up, her dull eyes filled with amazement. She quickly reached up and took her grandchild down. The kid had a few scratches, but other then that he was fine. "Three cheers for our prince!" Commanded one of the soldiers. The towns people all cried out Suzuku's name. The prince simply smiled and gave the people a nod. Even if he was a bastard, anyone would have to admit that he looked kinda cool sitting atop a horse, kinda like a war hero.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 am

Kid scratched her head in thought. "They sure got the fuck outta here, eh?" She muttered, mostly to Luka but did not attempt to hide it from Suzuku. At least the Psycho Candy Princess was gone. Her neck still stung where Yuffi had nabbed her. Her eyes, the exact color of the beautiful, peaceful ocean on a spring day, cast downward as Suzuku explained the situation. "Good. Go harass injured people. Maybe they'll dethrone you or sumthin'. Luka, let's go grab a drink and new clothes." Kid was setting off eagerly but without Luka. She paused.

"Did you forget we just got our ass kicked by the ocean?" Luka pointed out, embarrassed by Kid. "All the shops are gone."

"Shuddup you dumb ass I knew that!" It was then that Kid was caught by Suzuku, completely off guard. He snagged her chin and she found herself for the second time that day, staring into his eyes. He said something but Kid was barely listening. When his lips touched hers she felt strange. What was his deal? When he released her, he would see nothing but a beat red Kid wanting nothing more than to shove her fist in his crotch. "If I have to see you again I'll die." She spat with a frown.

"Then why are you so red?" Luka questioned. That only earned him a punch to the ribs. "Dammit that hurt!" His ribs still hurt from when Frog kicked his ass.

"It'll hurt worse if we miss that boat. I ain't stayin' here any longer and neither are you mate. We'll help people if we find 'em or they find us." Kid shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 5:00 am

((ooc: lol yea you have a point about the tattoo. Fortunately, if you were to say, 'yeah I was high' I think most people would understand. I know most of my friends would XD

ic: After Suzuku finished talking to a few more people he managed to pull himself away for a moment. When he saw Luka, his brow raised slightly. He clapped his hands and approached the boy with a small smile. "Congratz. I thought for sure you had died. You've surprised me." Suzuku smiled, though it came off as more of an insult. The prince's attention however soon shifted to several guards who were coming out of the building. Suzuku calmly walked up to them and after a short while walked back over to kid. "Well, my mother, father, and Yuffi are all safe. A ship has already sailed and is taking them back to the capital. Unfortunately, I'm a little late. There's a another boat coming to pick up the dead and injured. Its going to take us to the mainland. If you want off this island you'd had better be on that boat." Suzuku warned them. With a small huff, he ran a hand through his now salty brown hair. He wanted a bath so badly! Now wasn't the time though. "I have some things to do. My people need help and I've promised them aide. For the moment, you two can feel free to do whatever you want. I have no interest in pursuing charges for your robbery gone wrong. IT was...amusing...very amusing." Suzuku stated with a devil like grin just as his eyes gave Kid a once over. "Anyway. There are people that need saving. I'm organizing a search party right now. You can either join or your can go to the eastern docks and wait for the boat. Either way, I'm sure we'll see each other again." Suzuku stated as he walked up to Kid. Once again, he took her chin into his hand. There was something gentle about his touch though. Maybe that was how he got most of his women.

"We part for now I'm afraid." he whispered, his tone laced with seduction before he once again leaned in and stole a kiss! This time, the kiss would taste allot like salt water. "Your highness, its time." A guard called from behind. Suzuku blinked and looked back with a nod. "Very well." he replied softly, though couldn't help but to lick his lips as he walked away from kid.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:39 am

((ooc: Drunk people are only fun if your drunk with them Lol. Though I kick all their asses when my clothing gets ruined. I've made a note not to wear nice clothes drinking. -_- The only problem with that tattoo idea is having to explain to people about it. They always ask, whats the meaning? Like I have a bat on my ankle and it does have meaning to me but to explain is too difficult. So if I showed up with the symbol from FFx they'd be like...were you high? Lol))

What remained of Kid's skirts was a pathetic. Some of the softer, fine fabrics were torn away from the sheer pressure of the water. The rest was simply a mess of faded colors and loose threads. Even her camisole had been tattered beyond repair. But in all honesty, her usual outfit was just about the same. With an air soberness to her she marched the rest of the way to the Royal house all the while scanning eagerly for a sign of Luka. She hadn't seen him since the castle raid, unless one were to count the figure holding the bow. It made her nervous.

The crowd who remained of the town seemed to have the right mind by coming here. It was slightly higher ground and not to mention, further from the disaster. It did however have damage of its own, Kid noticed. Among the crowd Kid saw no sign of Luka, but did see the man she had robbed from earlier. At least his day wasn't ALL terrible. He didn't seem to notice her. Lucky.

"Why do these people like Suzuku so much? He's a bloody bastard and needs a boot shoved up his arse." Something about the Prince drove Kid to the verge of insanity. What was his true colors and why didn't the public seem to care?

"Excuse me." A grumbling rolled through the small crowd. Kid's eyes flickered toward the sound. There, staggering his sorry ass up to them, was Luka. He only had pants left on and seemed to be having a difficult time keeping them up. They were heavy with water, she noted as he leaked sea water as he walked. Kid arched a brow but was too happy to see the man alive. "Kid!" Luka exclaimed seconds before the blond rushed him. The embrace was brief, as usual. "You look terrible!" He poked at what remained to cover her body.

"Shuddup. Like you look any better. Gunna show the world yer ass?" She jabbed a finger at his pants which were starting to slip again.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 4:13 am

((ooc: ROFL, I've ruined many shirts due to drunken nights or messing around with drunken friends so I know how you feel. A tat of that symbol tho would be really cool. Actually...I think that would go nicely on my right arm or maybe on my wrist XD

ic: "Some sort of attack...but I cant be sure." Suzuku replied softly. Everything was such a mess that he had no idea where to began. Technically, as royalty it was his job to look after the towns people first. The question was though just how many had survived. The island seemed to have turned into a complete ghost town. "Lets make our way back to whats left of my home. If there are survivors they'll probably head there for shelter and food. If we're lucky we might be able to learn a thing or two about what just happened...and what I just saw leaving the island..."

The trip back to the royal grounds was a long one. Large chunks of road had been torn up all over the street. Pieces of scrap metal had punched several holes through shops Suzuku had passed by just earlier today. When they reached the royal grounds, there were indeed a very small crowd of people gathered just outside the broken doors. By the looks of it there were about 15 of them. Had only 15 out of a population of 300 survived? As Suzuku made his way past the small crowd, people began to reach out for him. Despite his pervy attitude the people still looked up to him as a leader. One woman in particular grabbed onto the hem of of his rag like pants. "Your highness...my granddaughter...I cant find her." The old woman sobbed. Suzuku took a knee in from the elder and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Dont worry. I'm on my way now to see whats left of the force that was guarding the grounds. We'll find her. You have my word." he smiled brightly. The elderly woman nodded and kissed Suzuku's hands. "Bless you prince...bless you..."
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:58 am

((ooc: I made myself a shirt with that symbol on it. But a drunk night out destroyed it lol. I do like that symbol, it's totally bad ass....I should have my dad give me a tattoo with that. o.O That'd be epic. LOL))

There in the darkness of unconsciousness was like suffocating under the ocean. Though her eyes remained unopened she saw glimmering lights in the distance, like stars blinking out for eternity. The rush of uncertainty struck hard. Was this death? Death by water seemed weak but she supposed it could happen. They said drowning was one of the nicest ways to go. She didn't understand that logic at all, but there was some peace to just existing in this darkness. Embraced in an unfamiliar world.

A part of Kid wanted to give in. Sudden fatigue from the years of suffering from poverty and trying to exist in the realm world weighed heavily on her. She might have given up entirely if it wasn't for a voice. It was a mixture of Luka's and someone else. Her father, she recalled with sudden clarity. They both whispered her true name, begging for her to stay alive.

"Saya..."

A surge poured through her body like electric pluses. It burned with an energy that made the darkness fade into gray. With a gasp Kid bolted upright and started a string of coughing. She saw Suzuku beside her but was far more concerned with the burning sea salt in her lungs.

"What the bloody hell happened?" She coughed more water before staring at Suzuku. "Did we really just get punched in the face by a wave?"
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:41 am

((ooc: No, but that would be awesome if she was the villain lol. As for the necklace, thats cool. I've always actually wanted the pure silver chain that Square sells. Its the same necklace Titus wore that has the little T symbol on it. Also wanted the earrings but sadly all that is just a little costly ><
Oh, and dont worry about the summons. Once they get off the island, which will be soon, they'll go through the whole ritual. Both of them will have their own personal summons and yea they will be able to use them in battle))

ic: Most of the water had retreated by them, however there were still bodies floating about in small pockets of water. Suzuku let out a low groan. His body hurt all over. It felt like someone had just slammed him into a brick wall. How many people had died? There hadn't been any warning either...at least nothing the towns people had heard. Sighing softly, Suzuku sat up and undid the sash that had just barely kept him from floating away. He looked down at Kid. Was she still alive? Suzuku couldn't tell. He moved to however over her body placing his ear close to her lips. He could just barely feel the warmth of her breath. "Well at least you're in one piece." he sighed, though after looking Kid over a perverted grin formed on his lips. Here she was wide open for attack. "No...I cant...not if she's not even awake to respond..." the prince thought to himself.

Slowly, Suzuku rose to his feet. It took a moment for him to take in just how hard the island had been hit. There were so many questions racing inside of his head. What had attacked them? Were his parents ok? Had the attack been initiated by some other kingdom? The only problem with that theory was that Suzuku wasn't aware of any kingdom that had that kind of power...
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 3:14 am

((ooc: since you said I'd never guess, I'm going to guess Yuffi lol. And that's really funny you should post Sin that attacked. For my secret Santa gift yesterday, I got Tidus' Brotherhood sword on a necklace! It's effing awesome as shit. Btw - How are we going to do our Summons when the time comes? Like, are they just going to call them, special attack, then return or should they actually use them for battle? If that made any sense. Sorry. >,< Just curious on your thoughts though.))

Where the Goddess' of Fate truly unhappy with the world? Or more likely, angry with Radical Dreamers? Surely this was no act of coincidence. And yet it was as natural to the world as breathing is to humans. Tsunami's occurred without warning just...never when Kid was around.

Kid found herself stuck in Suzuku's embrace, still fuming about having gotten kicked by the bastard. There seemed to be a shift however seconds before the wave struck. Kid felt it. Not physically but in some other sense. Like someone calling to her, attempting to warn her. When Suzuku did grab her and tied them for safety, Kid was for once, not resisting. "Luka!" She cried once then the earth shuddered from the impact.

Water rushed and swirled around her body. She felt her legs being tugged at by the undercurrent. Everything went dark while Kid did her best to hold her breath and keep a hold of Suzuku.

The injured Frog was swept away like dust with a broom. His injury made it difficult to fight the force of water and eventually he drowned on his way out to sea. Pity Kid wouldn't have the pleasure of skinning him alive. Seconds passed to minutes as the water receded at a leisurely pace.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 9:40 am

ooc: I've found our villain! Its going to be the last person you'd think would be plotting world domination XD

IC: "War?" Suzuku blinked. Suddenly, a wide grin formed on his lips. His free hand ran through his wavy brown hair as a soft chuckle left his lips. "That was a mistake. You would have gotten further if you had said, 'ill kill everyone in this castle if my demands aren't met.' or something along those lines." the prince smiled, amusement evident within his eyes. "Battle is my father's pass time. He'd love nothing more then to test out the little toys he purchased over a month ago. All you've done is feed his hunger...and have also probably caused my mother some grief. Honestly...when it comes to battle my father has a one track mind. You see, its not enough just to win. He must make his enemy suffer, give them false hope, and then finally take it away...or something like that." Suzuku shrugged. He honestly didn't really understand his father's obsession with battle, but to fair, there were things that his father didn't understand about Suzuku.

As the arrow hit Frog dead center in the back, Suzuku lowered his blade. However, seeing that the man was still alive the prince spat out curses. He knew allowing Luka to take the shot was a bad call. If it were him, Suzuku would have aimed for the area between Frog's shoulder and the base of his skull. The shot would have killed the man instantly. "Fucking commoners..." he mumbled and pushed...well...more so kicked Kid out of the way of the scythe. He brought his blade up allowing metal to clash with metal repelling the attack. The prince really wasn't defenseless. "You're injured...though...even if you weren't you'd still lose. Give up. You wont defeat me." he declared as he took an attack stance and pointed the tip of his blade in Frog's direction once more. Just then, a low pulse like song shot past the entire island. Suzuku's light brown eyes found the sea once more. The song...it sounded something similar to calls that whale made to each other.

"Go my loyal servant..." The command was as soft as a whisper, yet Suzuku heard it loud and clear. The voice was something just any NORMAL human would have heard. Suddenly, the water surrounding the island retreated. Suzuku watched in horror as a tidal wave rapidly approached the island! The prince grabbed Kid by the hand, undid his sash, and tied himself to a long metal beam. He pulled kid into his body and braced himself. When the wave hit, it came without warning. Shops, wagons, even part of Suzuku's home were all washed away. Small children, women, and even the strongest of men were washed out to sea where they were drowned.

By some miracle, Suzuku had survived the impact. He had held onto Kid as if both their lives depended on it. The image was blurry, but when Suzuku opened his eyes he spotted some sort of...whale like...monstrosity retreating back into the depths of the ocean. He looked around and nothing was as it was. It felt like half of the island had been completely submerged. There were dead bodies floating everywhere, a few drifting right past Kid and Suzuku.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 7:30 am

Brown hair ruffled around Luka's skull. It distorted the 'wise' words of Suzuku which was a plus. Luka found Suzuku's voice annoying. Now he was even bitching at him how to use a bow. Luka simply rolled his chocolate brown eyes at the Prince. If Kid wasn't in danger, that arrow would be in Suzuku's ass so fast. After all, Luka was greatly skilled in archery. Always had been. What did Suzuku know?

Kid was still in thought as to what it was she had seen in the brush when Suzuku made his presence known. She cocked her head, attempting with relative difficulties, to look over Frog's skull to see Suzuku. His comment left her red and wanting to vomit all over her captures shoulder. Either stay with Frog or let Suzuku.... She didn't know what Suzuku wanted with her to be honest.

Frog howled with laughter. "Never expected the Prince to come after me! Makes my life so much easier. Now boy, if you come North with me, I promise your royal family won't die in the coming war..."

"There ain't no bloody war you big idiot." Kid snapped.

"Accordin' to the runts Pop, that's about to change. Emperor didn't wanna give up his little boy for his country. Love is selfish." Frog shrugged.

"Hey Prince, shove a blade through already! I'm tired of him grabbin' me ass!" Just then Frog pinched her butt once more. And for the last time. A whistling noise buzzed through the air. Kid's hair fluttered with a sudden drift. Before she knew it blood bloomed on Frog's back, dead between his shoulders. An arrow with black feathers jetted out from his back. "Luka's..." She murmured. Frog was in a gurgling spree of groans and murmurs. His hands left Kid for his new injury. Kid hit the ground running, but stopped short between Suzuku and Frog. No way was she going to be molested again by the Prince. Fuck that.

"You little fuck." Frog coughed, blood spraying from his mouth. Remarkably the man was still on his feet. He dug in what clothing he had on and surprisingly revealed a weapon. Kid hadn't thought he brought one. A long length of chain poured to the ground with a clamor while Frog delicately thumbed a scythe shaped blade at the very end of the black chains. Despite the pain he grasped the chain and began to spin it above his head. With a single throw the chain lashed out, sending the bladed end toward Suzuku and Kid.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 8:20 am

"As you wish." The prince replied simply. If Luka didn't want money he was fine with that. Actually, he really didn't care either way. As long as he was able to locate the girl who had provided him with entertainment everything would be fine. To their credit, Suzuku knew that once his father found out about the failed operation all docks would be closed. From the looks of it, word had already reached his father's ear. Soldiers were on every corner of the streets searching and putting out wanted papers on the doors of the shops. The Prince suggested to Luka that they remain in the shadows so they wouldn't have to stop every two seconds to explain what they were doing.

When they finally did find their target, Suzuku shifted his gaze over to the young thief taking in his archery skills. "You do know that you should aim with both eyes open right? You'll see twice as well...assuming your eyes can handle it.." he huffed quietly. Even if Luka could hit his mark, the chances of hitting Kid were simply too great. "Wait here." he ordered and moved out from the shadows just in time to block Frog's path to the docks. "I believe you have something that belongs to me." Suzuku stated as he drew his sword and pointed it towards the fat greasy man. "Dont worry my pet, you'll be back in my arms soon enough. I know you crave my embrace." Suzuku grinned and blew a kiss towards Kid. Oh, her facial expression was simply delicious.

Now, with Frog's back facing Luka, the young thief had the perfect shot. Odd...an arrow in the back kinda seemed like the last idea one of royalty would come up with. However, Suzuku had stuck his hand down Kid's skirt so maybe it wasn't that much of a surprise. As Suzuku waited for Frog's reply, something caught his attention in the corner of his eyes. The waves that were coming in...had ceased. The water was quiet, too quiet. An unsettling calm moved over the island. The birds had all gone dead quiet. Not even the monkeys were chattering like they normally did. Something was approaching the island, something that would forever change the fate of the Prince and the two thieves.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:13 am

Luka hadn't been rendered unconscious however the blow to the wall was enough to make him black out for several minutes. The voice of Suzuku caused Luka to readjusted his eyes as if a rat in a cave, entering the light for the first time. Before the Prince knelt before him the brown haired man coughed and muttered Kid's name several times. Something was wrong with a rib. Either broken or bruised but it was hardly enough to keep Luka down and out. Not with Kid being spirited off by that bastard Frog.

Empty eyes looked to Prince Suzuku. "Thing's just got out of hand is all," Luka corrected the prince with a groan. They were stupid by any means. Just...unprepared. That was the only way he could describe this mess. But the look on the Princes face threw Luka off. Why did he care what happened to Kid? Why save a mere thief from the spears of his guard? Luka wasn't in the mood for another betrayal. Royals betrayed more often than other thieves from what he knew.

"The guy we were with, Frog. He took her. Said they were heading north." Luka sucked in a harsh breath. His lungs ached with a burning sensation. Probably due to the injured rib. He coughed again before looking straight, dead-eye at the prince. "You help me find her and you can keep your shit. I can't... I can't have any harm come to her." Luka brushed past the extended hand. It showed weakness. Luka wasn't weak. He climbed to his feet, staggered, then pointed toward town. "They're probably heading for port. We can ambush them on the road. Let's hurry."

"I ain't no dead carcass you idiot! I have feet! Let me walk!" Kid scowled, ramming an elbow into the back of Frog's thick skull. It hardly phased him though. Instead he laughed at her and patted her ass for comfort. Kid slammed her elbow against the base of his neck at that, pissed beyond all hell. "GET YER GRUBBY HANDS OFF ME!"

Frog was indeed heading out to port at a leisurely pace, still a ways off from town. "But your so damn feisty. I find that attractive in my women. You little spit fire."

Kid groaned. The dagger she had was ditched back when Luka threw his smoke bombs. Stupid stupid stupid. By now her hair was loose and unraveling from her bun. The flower she had worn was long gone; nothing but golden hair shimmering in the fading sun. Cobalt eyes fluttered and gazed out at the path they had just taken. In the distance she could see the palace that was her ultimate downfall. Luka was right. She should never had trusted the fat-bastard Frog. And now she was paying the price. She was in dark thought when a glint some yards off caught her sight. It was metal catching the sun. No doubt about that. With her eyes squinting against the light she could faintly make out the distinct shadow of a person.

Luka was attempting to hide while keeping an arrow pinned to Frog's bulky figure. The flora made for good cover but difficult to keep track of his target. The bow he now held, with deft hands, was his precious weapon of choice. He had ditched it before the band of thieves reached the summer palace of the royal family. He was just thankful he could locate it again. Luka kept his left eye shut, aiming strictly with his right.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:09 pm

Suzuku hadn't a clue where he was. As far as he knew, he wasn't that far from the the entrance to his summer home. Had he somehow beaten Luka and Kid outside? With a deep sigh, Suzuku turned back towards the entrance just in time to see Luka sitting on his ass by the door. "You..." he blinked and shifted his eyes from the left and to the right. "Where is that girl that was with you?" Suzuku asked, his foot steadily tapping on the floor. In seconds, guards came rushing out for the doors ready to put a spear through Luka's chest. "This man belongs to me. Search the grounds for the others." Suzuku ordered. The guards were in no position to disagree. If Suzuku wanted he could have made a complaint to his father about how he had been captured and how a dagger had been placed to his neck. The men were quick to spread out and follow his orders.

"Now then.." Suzuku sighed again and took a knee so he was on Luka's eye level. "This was originally some kind of job right? You and that girl are more Stupid then you look. Did you really think you could steal from my family?" he blinked twice before letting out a huff. "Anyway, I dont care about any of that. Help me find that girl who was with you and I'll allow you to leave this island with your head. Better yet, I may even through in a few valuable jewels for you. Two or three should be enough to feed you for a year I'd say. Do we have a deal?" Suzuku grinned as he rose to feet and extended his hand down to the boy.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:44 am

What a stuck up jerk. Imbecile. Lunatic. A sick freaking bastard! The words jumbled in Kid's head as she and Luka continued to make their half ass escape from the summer home. Even more unforgivable words to describe the prince rushed at her as she briefly replayed what had just occurred in a matter of seconds.

Luka was in the lead now, dragging the grumbling Kid along while keeping low to the floor. He didn't want to give the soldiers a bigger target for throwing weapons. If they had them. With the lag behind him the brown haired man groaned. "Kid, get it together!" He spat heatedly. Was she looking to die today? Doubtful. Still, even if she got careless and was injured, he made a promise. She wouldn't die. Not here and definitely not now. "Kid!" Luka jerked his head back to look at her. She was definitely mad about Suzuku. Her face was as red as the skirt and blouse she normally wore.

"I'm right behind you dumbass!" Blue eyes glared at Luka. She wasn't in the mood to be babied by him. With the distraction of running finally catching up with her Kid decided to pick up the pace while they soared down the flight of stairs leading to the lower levels and eventually the main floor.

They had just cleared the last few steps and turned a sharp corner when Luka slammed on his brakes. Kid didn't register what was happening in time. Her body crashed against a thick body full of muscle and a bit of fat. She would have stumbled back from the impact but fat grubby hands caught her wrists and held her closer. "Aye, here you be lass." Frog chuckled, watching Kid struggle as if an enemy held her. Kid stared at Frog for a moment before giving a look of disgust.

"Let me go." She hissed.

"I think not."

"We don't have time for this, Frog. Everything just went to shit!" Exclaimed Luka, frantically pacing beside the bulky man.

Frog eyed him, his eyes narrow. "Did you really think this job was gunna be this easy? Boy, you kids are dumber than I thought." Luka's eyes widened while Frog grinned. He brought Kid closer still, lifting her off her feet and began to walk toward the entrance. "The lot of ya' made a good distraction but now I gotta hit the road. This little man-eater is my reward for a job well done." Kid was kicking, attempting to hit him between the legs but failed miserably. When Luka made an attempt to pounce him Frog simply swatted the younger male away like a fly. Luka slammed against the nearest wall. "Have you ever been to the north, little lady?" Frog inquired as he made it outside of the compound.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:54 pm

"You're blushing pretty hard...could it be you enjoy my touch hm?" Suzuku grinned. Yuffi was still dead silent. She couldn't believe that this was the men her father had chosen for her, that this was the man that she had chosen for herself. It raised some serious doubts concerning Yuffi's own mental condition within her head. "Nympho?" Suzuku blinked. A crooked grin formed on his lips as if he were tasting the name. "Hmm...well I do believe thats the first time someone has called me that...and I've been called many things." he smiled.

Yuffi continued to stare at her husband to be. It was like she was in a trance. She didn't awake until she heard Kid yell and watched Luka go for his guitar. "S-Suzuku watch out!" she cried. Suzuku blinked twice and twisted his head back. He quickly side stepped while pivoting his body. His blade caught the guitar slicing it. "Hmph..." The prince frowned. There was no way Luka was stupid enough to try attacking him with an instrument. No, it had to be some sort of distraction. Unfortunately, all Suzuku could do was watch as the young man released the contents of his glass container. Suzuku's hand went for his mouth. Poison maybe? No...Luka and Kid weren't wearing gas masks. The chemical smoke had to be safe or at least thats what Suzuku guessed before he began to cough.

Poor Yuffi and the other guards were already on the ground gasping for air. "Useless..." Suzuku groaned and began to crawl down the hall. He wasn't done with his firey maiden just yet. She had provided him the most entertainment he had in quite a while.
------------
The Emperor let out a huff. He ordered his own personal guards to see Frog out. Yuki gently ran her soft hands along her husband's arm. She gazed into her husband's dark brown eyes. Normally, she had a knack for figuring out what was going through his head, but this time she found herself confused. "Was War really necessary?" she asked. The emperor let out a grunt. "Suzuku has been preparing for the day to rule since we found him. It would be cruel to deny him what he's worked so hard for. Besides, not fucking outsider will decide whats best for MY kingdom." he growled and suddenly rose to his feet.

Meanwhile, Suzuku had somehow made it out the summer apartments. It had taken him a while to deal with the burning sensation inside his lungs. "I guess father's training did have some practical uses..." he smirked and slowly rose to his feet, his eyes shifting about. Kid and Luka couldn't have gotten far, not with all the commotion they had made.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:52 am

Luka was like a mirror image of Yuffi; utterly shocked that Suzuku even THOUGHT about touching Kid. Kid hated sexual contact. She would rather boil her own leg and eat it before letting a man THINK about touching her. Kid's face was as red as a perfect and ripe tomato. Eyes wide and lips pursed; she was in the mood for blood now. "You sick-" Kid held her tongue. There was nothing to describe the prince.

"Do you have a death wish?" Murmured Luka, eying the Prince who was currently tasting Kid's... Luka didn't want to think about it. Kid might as well have been a sister to him after all this time together. Not that he hadn't thought about it. He was a man just like Suzuku!! "Please tell me you don't want to marry a nympho like him!" Luka turned to Yuffi, seeing she was still blank faced.

"Luka get yer head outta yer ass!" Kid snarled, caught in a glaring match with Suzuku. Well more like she was glaring while he smiled. Jerk.

"Oh." Luka suddenly raised the guitar above his head and crushed it down on Suzuku's sword bearing arm. The guitar was weak and it shattered in a blanket of splinters. However it was merely a distraction. Luka's now free hands raced for his belt where he drew several small glass containers filled with a thick substance. He threw both down to the ground where they shattered and crackled. The substance inside was released in a thick cloud of haze and smoke. Kid made a quick dart toward Luka, grabbed his wrist and ran down the hallway.

+ + +

"Life is pretty petty when you live scraping by, your Majesty." Frog commented before marching his way out of the royals room.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:39 am

Suzuki blinked twice. He stared back at Kid as she placed a dagger to his neck. Most royalty would have went into a panic. However, the smirk that Suzuku carried on his lips never once vanished. Oh yes, he was enjoying himself indeed. The guards stopped. All of their blades were now pointed towards Kid. "Release him!" they shouted and slowly inched their way closer.

"Well...isn't this interesting..." Suzuku chuckled. Yuffi looked horrified. Even if he was a dick, he didn't deserve to die. "You know...if you wanted to be near me...all you had to do was say so." Suzuku smirked. He could feel her breasts pressing firmly into his back. "However...sadly this must stop. You see, you've made two miscalculations." The prince stated and cracked his neck a little. "Firstly..." he grinned before suddenly shoving a hand right down her skirt! His fingers danced between her folds rubbing her there. Yuffi's face went completely blank.

Using that small moment of shock, Suzuku's other hand grabbed hold of her wrist twisting and pulling her dagger away from his throat. In a rather elegant maneuver, he twirled away from her, drew his own blade, and pressed it against the area just above her chest. "You see, I'm the type who enjoys a woman being so close. Second, I'm not exactly defenseless." he stated as he brought the fingers he had used to violate her. With a perverted grin he licked them and let out a soft moan. "Mmm...now thats good honey right there." Yuffi...well...the princess was in pure shock. Her entire face was blank and completely void of all emotion. She couldn't believe that this was the kind of man she was suppose to marry.

--
"Hold your tongue!" The Emperor ordered. His guards stepped forward ready to cut Frog down if the order was given. "In my kingdom every man is responsible for the words he speaks. You should keep that in mind before you open your mouth again." he warned and still had the tip of his blade pointed towards Frog's neck. "Dearest..." Yuki whispered. Her soft hands were wrapped tightly around her husband's arm. There wasn't a mortal within the entire kingdom that could calm the Emperor like she could. With a huff, the king sheathed his blade and sat back down. "You have your life. Be grateful and vanish from my sight." he ordered. Yuki sighed in relief. Their vacation was ruined, but at least no blood had been spilled.
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:18 am

The cruel sting of betrayal was one Kid knew all too well. Yet if only she realized it was happening more than once at the current time. She stood, staring blankly at Yuffi for a moment. Her gaze shifted. Suzuku knew all along. He had played her which was no surprise to be fair. It explained why he was staring at her like he had seen her some where before. "I should be honored you have such great eye sight, mate." Kid wasn't in the mood to let the prince win this fight. She wanted food! Not a fight. Kid took a casual step back toward Luka. The guitar was no longer around his neck but clasped in both hands as if readying a sword for battle. Kid snaked a hand to his belt and in a flash she drew her dagger; her trade mark weapon. She could wield a dagger better than anyone and with the grace of an angel. A deadly angel.

"Saw this coming~!" Chirped the man standing to her right. Kid rolled her eyes at him. "So what about that palace you were talking about earlier? I still like the interior of this place. You owe me. If we live I suppose."

Kid chuckled at this. The last comment had truly amused her. "Ah mate, sure we'll survive. We're the Radical Dreamers!" Kid lurched forward as quick as a flick and threw her left arm around Suzuku's neck. He would feel the bitter prick of the blades edge against his Adams apple. "Make a move and I'll make you regret it." Luka smashed his palm against his forehead. She just had to hold the prince hostage.

+ + +

Frog did not flinch away from the emperor but rather smiled gratefully at him. "He will be pleased to hear this news. He's always wanted a summer home." Frog scratched lazily at his throat. "I'll gladly deliver the message, but ya'know I could definitely use something for my troubles...."
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 9:08 am

Yuffi stood with eyes filled with hate as she was forced back. Tears were forming within her soft blue hues, but she held them back. "Why...why do all of you do this? What have I done to you? Tell me and I'll apologize. Tell me right now, what have I done that warrents you kissing my future husband?!" Yuffi demanded. The noise soon brought the attention of several guards. Yuffi was tired. She was sick of dealing with Suzuku's whores and saw kid as another one of them. "Guards, I want that woman put to death!" She ordered. Never had Yuffi ordered such an extreme punishment. Actually, she openly opposed the death penalty. However at the moment she wasn't using her better judgement. The guards stared at one another clearly surprised, but drew their blades anyway.

"Hold on." Suzuku ordered which caused the guards to stop dead in their tracks. The prince rubbed his cheek. Yuffi was nailed him right across the face. Suzuku knew he deserved it though. "I dont think the death penalty should be used. This whole thing is just a huge misunderstanding. This girl has done nothing that deserves such punishment." Suzuku admitted as he took his place in front of the blonde thief. Yuffi stared at him with a blank eyes. She couldn't even find the words to express her utter disappointment and rage. "Ah...however..." Suzuku suddenly grinned and shot a small glance back towards Kid. "I do believe I've seen this girl before. Yes...if I remember...she and this man were standing an alleyway holding a large back of coins. There was a man laying face first on the ground too." Suzuku smiled cruelly. "If those two got in here...chances are they're not alone. Arrest them and anyone else new." the prince ordered. The guards nodded and rushed Kid and Luka! Yuffi was...well...shocked. She didn't have a clue what was going on. What she knew for sure though was that Suzuku seemed to be enjoying himself.
-----

"Tomlin...you mean that ice hermit?" The Emperor huffed. The relations between his Kingdom and Tomlin's had never really been an issue. Those from the ice land kept to themselves and no one dared to venture into the territory.

The Emperors eyes suddenly widened slightly. Was this a threat? Did Frog really expect him to give in? Yuki grasped her husband's hand. They couldn't risk war...not at this point. The kingdom had just recovered from the last one. The Emperor remained quiet. He closed his eyes and slowly stroked his chin with his free hand. This was the first he had ever heard of any issues between the kingdoms. "I see..." he muttered and rose to his feet. Suddenly, The Emperor drew his blade and pointed it directly against Frog's neck. "Then, let us go to war! We'll accept your challenge. Send word to your king. My soldiers will crush his forces and we WILL send him back to his ice cage with his tail between his legs!"
Back to top Go down
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  EmptyFri Dec 16, 2011 8:29 am

Kid was rather proud of her accomplishment. Suzuku seemed pleased and with a glance back at Luka, she saw her friend was staring in disbelieve at her. Well, not actually at her. With a quirked brow Kid turned back to find Suzuku approaching her then nabbed her chin in his hand. His breath made her skin pebble. It did smell nice however. Usually men had terrible breath. Kid, now more than ever, wanted to shove a knife in his lower extremities. Instead she glared with words burning like acid on her tongue. She would have to express her hatred later as his lips were suddenly pressed against her lips. Not even gentle! His lips were hard on hers though had a tenderness she couldn't explain. She fought and struggled against him with no success. He then released her. Kid stumbled, glaring while Luka put a hand on her shoulder. "Get off me," She snarled at Luka.

"It's...Princess Yuffi though..." Kid followed his stare and found the brown haired man was fixated on a pink haired maiden. Obviously the princess, even with that scowl plastered across her face. "She's pissed." Muttered Luka with a hard swallow.

CRACK.

Yuffi smashed her palm into Suzuku's face. An unexpected move for royalty to preform. As if things could get any worse, thought the blond studying the pink princess. Before she could access the situation Yuffi threw her hands around Kid's neck and held her.

"Kid!" Gasped the guitar player. He made no moves though, not willing to test the Princess' abilities.

"Get...Off...Me." Choked Kid with venom. Things like this were a piece of cake to break however. Any professional fighter would tell you. Kid readied both hands into fists then pushed against Yuffi in order to shove her balled fists into the bend of Yuffi's arms. She applied minimal pressure, afraid to break such fragile bone.

+ + +

Frog regarded the soldiers casually, hardly surprised the Emperor had snaked his way inside. The security had been for a reason then. But this made his job easier. Frog swept a crude bow to the royal family. "Good afternoon. I am here before you today with a message directed to the Yoshimori clan. A King Tomlin has requested something of you." Frog started with a grin. King Tomlin, who ruled the northern continent of Elysion, had always been a terrible man. His country was buried beneath mountains of snow and was always thought to be a wasteland of ice. Just to reach Elysion, one had to cross the Frost Sea which was almost impossible to do no matter the time of year. For the last two years Tomlin had been silent. Traders purposed that a civil war broke out and someone finally murdered Tomlin but that was not the case. Frog continued.

"King Tomlin asks that you pass over your Prince Suzuku for your countries benefit." Frog glanced at Yuki but kept most of his focus on the Emperor himself. "If this goes unanswered, King Tomlin will have his forces on your shore in a matter of days."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))    Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))  Empty

Back to top Go down

Radical Dreamers. ((Private//Mature.))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: