Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

War Among Tribes

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aeryn

Aeryn

War Among Tribes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Among Tribes   War Among Tribes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:17 am

Questions roamed, uncontrolled, through Rina's mind, yet her mouth couldn't form any words. Her confusion toward the situation was too great, trying too hard to rival her fear. Swallowing again, she exchanged a look with the man in green, the softness in his eyes both comforting yet frightening. Don't buy into it! He's probably only acting nice so you'll let your guard down, she thought, breaking away and letting her eyes suddenly fall on the more aggressive of the two. HE was the one she was more concerned about. When he gave her a rough shove, Rina had no power to stay afoot and collapsed. The netting was still tangled around her ankles. That became the least of her worries that very moment when those two words filtered into the air, causing her to freeze. "Kill her." Kill? She couldn't keep the horrified expression from creeping onto her face. Her terror was too obvious by now. I didn't mean to intrude, she thought, IT was an accident!

Rina's eyes darted to the guards advances, breaking away only when the man in green revoked the aggressive males order. "Bring her back to the camp." Even though the order had changed, Rina's fear had not. She didn't know if the second she was brought to the camp that they would change their minds, or if their methods of dealing with her were more violent, making her only wish they had just simply killed her. At this point, Rina's mind was too muddled with terror to properly think. Instead, she idly followed, ignoring the second shove she received that night and wandered between the guards as they led her deeper into the forest. I shouldn't have run away… Mother way right, I just find trouble instead. As they reached the camp, Rina's slowly looked around, mapping out the area. There were just too many guards. If she got lucky enough to escape one area, it would only be a matter of slipping past several guards, all looking too alert for a girl like her to escape alone. Even if I call upon Mother Earth to help me, there's no way I could overpower them enough to escape. I'm just not strong enough.

After a long moment of silence, Rina finally spoke when they reached the camp. She turned her attention on the green clad man, yet as she spoke, her voice trembled. "Why didn't you just allow me to be killed?" she asked. When a few of the guards departed, she glanced back at the other man, hoping that he too would depart. He made her too uncomfortable. He did want to kill her, so he didn't exactly emit a welcoming aura. "I know I have no right to question anything," she continued. "I did trespass…but it was an accident, I assure you!" The one thing Rina didn't think about was the fact she could turn into a wolf, that she wasn't human, but a demon…which mean it was very likely these men knew that. However, the thought hadn't crossed her mind.

OOC: Your post was good. The history helped a lot.
Back to top Go down
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

PostSubject: Re: War Among Tribes   War Among Tribes - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 12:25 am

For centuries, long before the age of humans, demons had warred against one another. The savagery of those ancient times knew no bound. The events that humans thought to be simple legend or myth had actually taken place. Twice, the world had neared complete and utter destruction. Twice, raging demon tribes had made alliances and had fought bitterly against their enemies for land and power. The earth was reaching her limit. No longer could she withstand the assaults from the phantom like spirits who reeked pure havoc across both land and sea.

It was shortly after the end of the 2nd Great Demon War, or GDW II, that the respective leaders of each tribe came together. War itself was unavoidable, that much was for certain. However, steps could be taken in order to reduce that chances of another great war erupting. The solution? The continent was divided in four sections. Each tribal leader took their pick and claimed that very territory for their own kind. These 'barriers' would at the very least would help to lower warring between tribes now that official territories were in place...or at least in theory. And so, a period of peace, the first in centuries, swept over the earth. Sadly, it was not to last...

While warring among the different species of demons had practically come to an end, the internal strife among the tribes had just begun. The leader of the Neko's, a Queen whose powers neared that of the gods, had chosen the West for her and her allies. The only problem was within the Neko race were several subdivisions. Among the strongest, yet most brutal, were the Tigers. It would take fifty long years of civil war for the West to be evenly divided. Lines which had been written in blood now served as individual territories within the Western Half of the continent. With this, the fighting should have come to an end. Peace should have reigned. However, in a world still ruled by demons...this was not to be...
-------------------------------------
"We've got something!" came shouts from all across the forest. Blurred movement could be seen along the forest floor. It only took a few minutes to surround the intruder. The demons let out a mixture of dark hisses and growls as swords, spears, and axes were pointed towards the girl. Normally, a human intruder wouldn't have caused such a fuss. However, these weren't exactly normal times.

As the males encircled her, a few stepped aside to make way. Out stepped their leader, a tall slightly tanned young man. His hair was dark as night and came down to about his mid back in a neat pony tail. His clothes were bright green and trimmed with gold, perhaps a symbol of importance. He was a handsome male to say the least. The demon stared down at Rina, his dark brown eyes gazing casually upon her. "Was she the only one?" he asked. "Yes General." one of his men quickly replied.

[You must be
registered and logged in to see this image.]

Suddenly, a much darker presence appeared from behind Rina. Another tall man stepped forward and stood right behind her. "Whats this brother?" The man chuckled darkly before roughly shoving Rina into the ground. "Dont we have enough problems already? Last thing we need are vermin running around." he grinned as his twisted brown eyes gave Rina a once over. "Kill her." he ordered as he gave the men a 'thumbs down' signal. Just as one of the demons began to step forward with a blade in hand, the General raised his hand ordering the soldier to halt. His gentle brown eyes gazed down upon Rina once more. All was quiet. "Bring her back to the camp." The General ordered before adjusting the spectacles he wore. He turned his back to the girl and soon after walked away. "Fucking soft bastard..." The other demon mumbled before he yanked Rima up to her feet and gave her another shove forward...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ooc: hope that was ok. Also hope it was ok that I threw in a little extra history into the rp
Back to top Go down
Aeryn

Aeryn

PostSubject: War Among Tribes   War Among Tribes - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The way they laughed at her each day made her heart sink low, her willpower tested as she tried desperately to hold back tears. She didn’t choose to be different, and yet she was, and no amount of trying would ever change that, or allow her fellow villagers to accept her. The villagers who didn’t laugh kept their distant, too afraid to even look her in the eye. At one point, Rina had built up the courage to ask her own mother if she loved her…and if she was even her real daughter. Instead of giving her a straight answer, her mother insisted Rina was simply worrying too much.

Worrying too much? How could a girl so different from her family and village and not be worried? They treated her like a filthy rodent; it was quite obvious they didn’t want her around. Not only that, but her mother always looked so guilty whenever she brought up why she was able to turn into a wolf and no one else could. I’m not really their daughter, am I? Over time, she didn’t need them to tell her in order to know the answer. She wasn’t their daughter at all. Now, Rina only felt betrayed that they would keep such a big secret from her. Why couldn’t they have just told me? At least then I would have some answers as to why I was so different!

After all the terrible treatment she had received at the village, Rina decided on her seventeenth birthday that she would runaway and look for answers about who she really was. As a young girl, she had heard many stories about demons able to appear as regular humans, but deep down, they were fierce warriors, killers and savages. Rina had to laugh as she reflected on one story in particular about a tribe of demons who could turn themselves into wolves. At this point, the legend seemed more like reality than a story.

Rina took one last glance at her village, her eyes already welling up with tears. Her parents may not be her real ones, but they treated her right when no one else would, cared for her as if she truly was theirs. Leaving them now to venture out into the forbidden forests hurt her more than anything. She had made a promise not to tell them where she was going. It will be better this way, she consoled herself. After turning away, Rina took off running into the night, never looking back.

It felt like hours since she had left the village, yet her legs kept strong as she continued to run along the thick forest brush. Without effort she leapt over fallen trees, darted through streams, and slipped effortless over small ditches. She had run approximately eighteen miles west without stopping. In all honesty, Rina would have continued to run had it not been for a strange net blocking her path. She fumbled, holding her arms out in front of her, but the netting cast securely through the trees snagged her, bringing her falling to the ground with a large “oomph!”

“What…is this…?” she questioned blankly, trying to feel her way out. She hadn’t seen the net at all, it had been so well hidden. When she realized there was no way out, she reached into her satchel and removed a small knife, using it to cut a hole big enough for her to slip through. Once free, she secured the knife and froze, fear crawling up her spine.

There, before her, was a fierce looking man flanked by ten others, each possessing weapons, each with their eyes locked onto position. Rina didn’t dare make a single movement, but instead, swallowed hard as the male leading this group stepped forward, his voice shattering the silence. They don’t look happy to see me… That net must have been put up to keep trespassers off their land, she concluded with a frown, meaning she was that intruder. She had no idea what would happen next, but she had no intention of testing the patience of this group, especially since she hadn’t even heard or seen them approach just moments after she had freed herself from the net.

All in all, things didn’t look good for Rina.

OOC: Private for Yugo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Among Tribes   War Among Tribes - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Among Tribes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Fantasy-
Jump to: