Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yugo
Admin
Admin
Yugo

What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple   What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:20 am

I haven't done a pokemon rp in...well...a very, very long time. I'd be up for brainstorming some ideas.

Few things though. For the most part I'm very open minded. I dont do anything yaoi or yuri related though. Other then that, pretty much anything is cool with me. Oh, I dont like one liners at all. I kinda view them to be a waist of time. I too also dont like it when people up and leave rps without a word of warning so that you wont have to worry about with me. What I will say though is that even though I'm active, I'm also in college so just keep that in mind lol.

So, do you have general ideas for a rp or any kind of theme you've been thinking about?
Back to top Go down
StitchRozen

What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple Empty
PostSubject: What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple   What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:57 am

Hi there folks I'm just wondering if theres anyone wants to rp with me? Please! I am not picky with the whole literacy though I am semi-lit. I am a doll maker, I make handmade dolls as well I do have a life outside from my house too. I have a boyfriend and friends who I spend time with, I'm home almost all day and active on my posts. Some of these rps do have plots and some don't but I am more than willing to brain storm with you and listen to your ideas for the rp. I am friendly easy going person, I rarely get mad. Any who just follow the rules below this message, I can hear what your limits are, and we can have some fun.

And if I do get abandon this will happen

THE RULES!

I know, I know rules aren't too fun but it's a way that you understand that what I like and hope you can respect that.

1. No Twilight, no matter how much you beg I will not do this one with you.
2. Just tell me your limits and and I'll tell you mine
3. Text talk, I find this very annoying.
4. Abandoning me, be rude in the pm or just go up and leave me in the dust I will be pissed and not accept you as a friend.
5. Yuri, I'm very sorry but I am not ok with the girlxgirl thing when it comes to the rps, certain yaoi and het are perfect with.
6. One liners, I'm fine with, as long the rp is good, and keeping my attention. We're all good from here, as long you don't go book size on me. One to three paragraphs is my limit.
8. I am able to play both male and female characters.
9. Yes I do doubles ^^. It's only fair for all.

Here comes the fun, now this is the fandom of fandom plus mix Original ideas too. As well if you see a title that have purple writing I want to do this the most please? I've been craving for it

In bold I would like to be and we can do multiple characters so it'll be fair if you want.

The Phantom of the opera
Erik x OC
Erik x Christine

Pet Shop of Horrors
T-Chan x OC

Harry Potter
Severus X OC
OC x Remus
OC x Sirius
OC x Harry
OC x OC

Lion King
OCx OC
Scar x OC

Inuyasha
Koga x OC
Sesshomaru x Rin
Sesshomaru x OC

Pirates of the Caribbean
Jack x OC
James x OC

Percy Jackson
OC x OC
Nico x OC
Percy x OC

X men evo
Kurt x OC
Sabretooth x OC
OC x OC

Soul Eater
Death the Kid x OC
Corna x OC
Stein x OC

Hannibal Rising
Hannibal Lector x OC

Warrior cats
OC x OC

Cirque Du Freak
Evra x OC
Darren Shan x OC

Kingdom Hearts
OC x Zexion
OC x Demyx
OC x Axel
Vexenx Marluixa
Xigbar x Demyx
Demyx x Saix

Pokemon
Pokemon Breeder x N
Pokemon x Pokemon
Pokemon Gijinka x Pokemon Gijinka

Vocaloid
Anyone x Anyone
OC x Katio
OC x Gackpoid
OC x Len

Alice in Wonderland
Ches x OC
Hatter x Alice

Kuroshitsuji
Sabastian xCiel
Sabastian x[Grell
Sabastian x OC
Ciel x OC

Sweeney Todd
Sweeney x OC
OC x OC

Hellsing
Serasx Alucard
Integrax Alucard
OC x Alucard

Dexter
DexterxOC

Avatar ( James cameron and yes the blue people)
Norm x OC
Jake x Neytiri
Oc x Oc

Megamind
Megamind x Roxy
Megamind x OC

Ouran High School host club
Kyoya xTamaki
Kyoya x OC
Hikaru x OC
Kasanoda x OC
Tamaki x OC

When They Cry
Keiichi x Rena
Keiichi x Mion
Rena x OC
Keiichi x OC

Fruits Basket
Haru x OC
Hatori x OC

Gravitation
YukixShuchi

Junjou Romantica
Misakix Akihiko

Labyrinth
Jareth x Sarah

Alice in the country of hearts
Alice x Anyone

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
Fluttershy x OC
AppleJackx OC

Total Drama (Island, Action or World Tour)
OCx Duncan
OCx any of the other guys expect Cheif and Chris

Original for Het or Yaoi
Will send you the list through Pms, I am currently more craving for fandoms than originals.

If you have any het or Yaoi original ideas that you want to pitch for a rp. Just send me a Pm and I'll tell you yay or nah on the idea if you are not interested in any of whats on the list. When it's Private Forums,AIMs or PMs as long it's a good rp we're good to go I'll send you my AIM name if you can want to do a rp on IM. Though ignore the giant bumps and drop me a Pm if you want to rp and we'll get right to work.

Here is my AIM I prefer to rp on PMs and AIM

my aim: SabrtoothGirl
Back to top Go down

What I'm craving one on one rp is in purple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: