Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Deus ex: Blood War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

Deus ex: Blood War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deus ex: Blood War   Deus ex: Blood War EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 11:14 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Re: Deus ex: Blood War   Deus ex: Blood War EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Nah, works really good actually... I'm the same way, though. Using from another game bugs the crap out of me (mainly when others do it because they make a character the complete opposite of who they really are) Oh, and if you want to get a better understanding of Eve, watch Angel. I basically used her because something about her personality was just so fitting for annoying banter XD

Jensen kept his eyes forward, having little interest in Dell's words. They had to trust, which was a hard thing to come by when the world was in a state of constant riots and betrayal. Overall, it was fucked up no matter where a person went, honestly. This was something Jensen had learned rather quickly after becoming augmented. Sarif better know what he's doing...

When the elevator came the a halt, the doors opened smoothly, revealing to them a private conference room. Jensen had expected to be taken to one of the buildings levels, have to actually find the office...not be directly taken to it. But that was the least of his worries, for the second he stepped off, not bothering to glance at the single eight stead table, cushioned chairs, and a single large TV hanging overhead with Eliza Cassan's latest bullshit being spewed out...not, Jensen noticed the petite blonde sitting at the edge of the table, her medium length blonde hair falling across her shoulders...eyes not moving an inch from the screen.

"Who're you?" he asked, glancing over at Dell. He knew she was probably thinking the same thing: what kind of BS was Sarif playing at now?

Finally, the blonde looked over, her eyes holding a type of perky sarcasm. Jensen knew right away this woman could potential be both useful and annoying. "Jensen and Dell," she mused, laughing softly...more amused than startled. "My name is Eve. I'll be handling all your progress from here on out."

"What about Sarif?"

Eve hesitated, trying to pool the correct words together. "He'll be gone. For awhile."

"He never said anything about it," Jensen stated, then looked over at Dell. "He anything to you?"

"Nevertheless, I hold all the information you need. You report to me as a temporary boss, nothing more, got it?" Eve said, eyeing them both carefully. If anything, she looked more like a rogue secretary than a boss figure. Her suit was expensive and tasteful, yet despite being fashionable, she held an air of intelligence about too...and deceit. Before Jensen or Dell could say anything more, Eve handed them each a file, the ebook like screens lighting up the second each touched them.

"Both of you know one of our warehouses were annihilated by an explosion. A Belltower assassin was discovered dead among a few of our own...but it's uncertain as to whether who's really behind the incident. On the assassin was a Tai Yong Medical pocket secretary. Either Belltower has taken control over Tai Yong or Tai Yong hired them for some dirty work. I want you both to go to Hengsha, Dell taking the lead for now."

Jensen didn't quite understand, but said nothing, simply crossed his arms. He wasn't mad that Eve had told Dell to take the lead, just confused. Unfortunately, Eve seemed to be highly intuitive.

"I haven't yet had a chance to see Eve in action yet... But at the same time, I'm told she's good at getting information in a pinch. Belltower soldiers are lining the streets of Hengsha. In the Alice Pods, a man by the name of Yang is waiting for you both. Dell, use force to get the chip he has. Once you have it, find a safe location with a computer and contact me via infolink. Move out you two, this mission is time sensitive. Dell, Jensen...head to the helipad and get a move on. Now."

Well, there they had it. Jensen wasn't incapable...but truth was, Dell was probably a lot better in physical threats in a timed mission than he was. He would have to watch her back, especially if what Eve said about Belltower soldiers being everywhere.

"After you," he said to Dell. It was safe to say he didn't like Eve at all. She reeked of secrets and lies.
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Deus ex: Blood War   Deus ex: Blood War EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 3:07 am

I really don't like the idea of using the picture of an existing character from another mainstream game, but, dammit, I made Delilah first and this looks just like how I envisioned her! Even worse, Claudia Black is this chick's voice actress in the game. Pffbt. Same CGI quality as your pic, too, so... I'm using it!

Spoiler:

Delilah Ferrar, commonly known as "Dell", sighed from within the room she was cooped up in. It was just beside Sarif's office, and she had to wait for Sarif to give her the word which would allow her to exit the room and go meet Jensen for the first time. Of course she knew of him. Who didn't, really? He was a big shot, and while she'd be his new partner, it didn't necessarily mean they'd have to get along. Delilah thought about that. Actually, it did mean they'd have to get along. She was supposed to trust Jensen with watching her back, though instead she was afraid that he would stab it.

Grumbling, Delilah ran a hand through her short, raven-colored hair with her one good hand while eying its artificial counterpart. She'd lost her left arm to an fucked-up purist who'd gotten the better of her in a fight. The bastard had decided to cleave it off. It wasn't the arm itself that scarred Delilah as much as it had been the memory. The pain had been unreal. Still, it hadn't been her first augmentation; the woman had a set of artificial eyes, too, though an augmented limb was a little less prettier. Overall, Delilah was dressed in a brown-leather jacket that looked to be for the purpose of hiding her mechanical arm more than anything else. Beneath that, a black shirt, and she sported a pair of jeans and simple shoes. Like always, her sidearm was holstered to her chest, hidden beneath the jacket.

Delilah had just started to admire the view of the large city before Mr. Sarif called her in. Blinking, she sighed, took a moment to straighten herself up, then exited the room with the twisting of the door's knob before shutting it behind her then carefully made her way over towards Jensen. At the introduction, Dell crossed her arms over her chest and gave the simple nod of her head before looking towards Sarif. Taking up the pocket secretary, she gave it a look-over and nodded. "Thanks, boss-man," Dell answered, accent distinctively Australian.

Lifting a brow, the woman turned to eye Jensen at his comment though she didn't say anything. The woman looked as if she'd wanted to hit him, though, but that was the look she gave a lot of people. Lifting her right hand, Dell rubbed the back of her neck and let out an irritable sigh before following along. Taking up her position at the far end of the elevator, she leaned against the railing and crossed her arms over her chest again after pocketing the secretary. When the elevator started to descend, Delilah looked towards Jensen with a neutral expression. "Not as long as you," she stated simply, leaving it at that. A moment passed and Delilah spoke up again. "Look," she began, "let's get a few things straight, alright? Dell. Not Delilah. I ever hear you call me that, I'll send a hook your way. Just because I've got tits doesn't mean I can't hold my own. Got it? You don't have to like me, Jensen, but you do have to trust me. That being said, I don't have to like you, either."
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Deus ex: Blood War   Deus ex: Blood War EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 1:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adam Jensen, Chief of Security for Sarif Industries, stared--nearly dazed--at David Sarif. This man's words shot through him like a bullet, causing Jensen to turn away, look behind him at the vast city behind the window. In the distance, a cloud of looming smoke twirled into the air, a sure sign of the disaster that had struck hours before this current moment.

"Adam… What the hell happened to you?" Opposite of Jensen, Sarif sat at his desk, his augmented hand rolling a baseball around idly. "I swear, you have a knack for trouble. Which is why I've come to this decision." It was difficult to tell what this man was thinking, but from the way his eyebrows furrowed, it couldn't be good. "Adam, you need help."

"Help?" Jensen inquired, snapping back into reality. "You've got me on 24/7 watch over the upper level of this building, why would you possibly think I need help?" The sarcasm was a specialty of his, and well deserved this time. "You got me so busy I actually had to ask Pritchard to bug every room and keep tabs for anything suspicious. Sarif, you've been running me into the ground lately."

Sarif chuckled, dropping the baseball onto his desk and swiveling his chair around. "Which is why I'm assigning you a partner."

"I need a team, Sarif, not a partner," Jensen retorted. He turned away from the window finally and faced his boss grudgingly.

"Tonight's events prove otherwise. Adam, you nearly died in a high powered explosion if it weren't for Pritchard. You need someone to look out for you, watch your back. As Chief of Security, you've got a lot on your plate and all the resources in the world… I believe a partner is better suited than a team."

At this point, Jensen only felt his mood worsen drastically. Just hours before returning to Sarif Industries, one of the warehouses housing a new line of arm augments was broken into. Acting fast, Sarif sent Jensen to secure the location…only to accidentally detonate a bomb, killing five Sarif workers and one Belltower assassin. Now, heavy security had taken all effort to cover it up from the public eye. Whether they succeeded…well, only Eliza Cassan would have that answer on tonights news.

Sighing, Jensen approached the desk, grabbing the baseball and examining it closely. "You did you get as my partner?" he asked, giving in.

"She likes to be called Dell."

"She?"

"You seem surprised, Adam. You don't have anything against women soldiers, do you?"

"Hardly. Just surprised, is all." This was definitely not his night. Sarif spoke into a intercom located on the side of his desk and within moments a woman entered the room.

"Adam, meet Dell…vice versa. From here on out, you'll be partners," Sarif said, a hint of exhaustion in his tone. "I've gone through the trouble of setting up a secure office for the both of you, though you'll both maintain the offices you have now." He slid a pocket secretary across the desk toward Dell for her to take. "Go there, your next case is on the desk along with the latest information we have on todays earlier attack."

Without hesitation, Jensen turned toward the elevator, punching the button rather hard. "Let's get this over with," he murmured to himself. As Dell and Jensen entered the elevator, Sarif's voice called out.

"Jensen, play nice."

In the elevator, Jensen kept his eyes forward, yet his curiosity had been piqued. "Working here long?" he asked, trying to seem nonchalant. No doubt Pritchard would find this whole ordeal amusing one way or another.

OOC: Private
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deus ex: Blood War   Deus ex: Blood War Empty

Back to top Go down

Deus ex: Blood War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: Sci-fi/Futuristic-
Jump to: