Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:46 am

Couple paragraphs at most. Sweet and simple, in other words. I'd rather avoid the multipage long posts for this one.
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:42 am

Sweet. Sounds perfect. Take your time getting to it. How long do you expect each post to be? I'm descriptive, but I prefer clean and cut rather than over extensive.
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 4:20 am

Yeah. We'll technically set it after Human Revolution, but without really mentioning much of the storyline. Well still have the other facilities, like Tai Yong Medical, the Purity First, Belltower. I have to look some of them up, but they have a Deus ex wiki that has all that stuff in it. I'll link it to you if you want to do some brief reading on which group is like Sarif Industries, which are terrorists, ect...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I might start off with some of the Purity First (anti-aug) breaking into Sarif Industries, though we'll make sure Jensen and Dell get introduced to one another first (:
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:41 pm

I think Dell should be assigned to Jensen. Hmm... When should this take place?Right after Jensen gets back in to the field and becomes an Aug? As far as augmentations go, I'll probably just give Dell a left arm and both eyes.
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 10:11 pm

Not sure on ideas just yet. The storm out here is easing up, so I should be able to start working on it tomorrow. Today I'll brainstorm some ideas. You want me to start it, right? I'll have it so Jensen is forced to have a new partner, or vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 8:34 pm

I haven't beaten it either. I'll use Dell, yeah--you go ahead and grab Jensen. I haven't beaten it either and I've absolutely no problem with creating our own, alternate story. In fact, I'd prefer it. So yeah. Any ideas, just pitch em.
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 7:21 pm

Maz said ney to joining Deus ex, too much going on =/ We don't have to keep to originals. I mean I could play Jensen (if you're using Dell?) we can make our own story and stuff up. I haven't finished Human Revolution yet, so I'm at a loss of most of the story there, but I'm confident I can play a good Jensen
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:32 pm

I think Maz is busy with IRL for now. As far as syfy goes, I've been feeling Gears of War (Samantha Byrne ftw), Mass Effect, Halo and Deus Ex lately. Fantasy, eh... Dragon Age and The Elder Scrolls. Take your pick , unless you have other ideas. I'm not against original concepts, either.
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Weren't we gonna do a Deus ex roleplay? With Maz? I'll text her and see if she still wants to, if not, it's just you and I. Or, we can come up with something else if we've decided against the Deus ex one??
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 pm

Mememe! Whatcha got in mind? Syfy?
Back to top Go down
DiscreetTactic

DiscreetTactic

PostSubject: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:29 pm

Storms been hitting a bit hard here, so my net's been flickering in and out. Supposedly it's supposed ease up in the next couple of days. Anyway, I wanted to start another roleplay (: Something simple, maybe anime themed if anyone's interested. I can play both genders, so whoever likes playing just one gender won't have to worry.

Brainstorm?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?   Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to brainstorm some ideas?
Page 1 of 1