Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Seeing past the mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

Seeing past the mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 am

thats fine too lol
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:51 am

I already wrote half of the post in Japan >/~/o;; Is it okay, if I keep it like that..? XD
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:40 am

doesnt have to be, no. I just like using japanese names

Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:34 am

I have a question since her name is Japanese, is the place/setting taken place within Japan..?
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:56 am

alright its posted in romance =3
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:02 am

Yeah, I can look for some anime pictures
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 3:01 am

anime, if thats okay
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 am

Okay~ Are you using real or anime pictures? <3
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 2:36 am

Absolutely! I'll start working on the post now
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 11:59 pm

I wouldn't mind joining, if you'll allow me too <3
Back to top Go down
Candra Reule
Old Timer
Old Timer
Candra Reule

PostSubject: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask EmptyMon Sep 26, 2011 7:21 am

Okay so I have this idea and I need a male for it. He can be a new student perhaps who recently moved to the town, or had lived there once before when he was younger but moved away and is now moving back.

Anyway....

Saiya Misaki is a fun happy outgoing and lovable girl. Everyone likes to hang out with her because she's so down to earth and real. She's always got a smile on her face, she has a great paying part time job as a model for calender shoots, or magazine pages, but she doesnt act snobby or stuck up. And yet no one seems to notcice how much she's really hurting. Being sixteen, she is still stuck at home living with her alcoholic dad who tears her down verbally calling her a slut and trash and so on, sometimes smacking her. Her mother doesnt do anything to stop it, she just pretends its not happening. Saiya grew up with this, so despite how she appears to others she's actually has very low self esteem and thinks badly of herself, she thinks people pretend to like her and be her friend.

So I'd like someone to play the guy who after spending time with her starts to notice small things, like when she's actually having fun, and when she's forcing to smile, and after awhile confronts her about it. They become close as he is the first person she's ever told of her home life to and at some point they begin dating, him trying to built her self esteem, when in fact he is highly sought after by girls since he's so good looking and such, making it all the harder for Saiya since she doesnt see herself as cute.

Will be rated mature for abuse,language,and sexual situations (Later in the story)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing past the mask   Seeing past the mask Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing past the mask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: