Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

DA II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

DA II Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA II   DA II EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:21 am

Yay! I can play Fenris perfectly. As far as Isabela goes, I think you should try to play her. You <3 Anders and I <3 Isabela. <.< I can play Anders, Varric, Carver and Fenris, then? Buuuut... hmm. What would the story be? Because, SPOILAR ALERT, Carver doesn't stick around for long--though you probably already knew that. I'm just gonna spoil it.

Spoiler:

P.S. - You know all of my weaknesses. T_T
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

DA II Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA II   DA II EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:18 am

p.s. I wanted you to join, this was to reel you in LOL
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

DA II Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA II   DA II EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:17 am

I can definitely try out something with Fenris! He's seems very nice if you flirt with him (he hated my guts in the first game LULZ) but with Anders always standing near by, I tend to lean towards him. So maybe we can try something with Fenris :DDD Like Mage and Him XDD and with Carter being an asshole~

I loooove Varric and I don't mind if you take him~ But just know I love him XDDD You know who else I can play~ And I'm TRYING SO HARD to learn Isabela lolol. She's not so bad XD So I'm trying~
Back to top Go down
Rover
Admin
Admin
Rover

DA II Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA II   DA II EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:13 am

Me, as always, though, of course, you know my no yaoi policy. e.e I'd understand if you'd rather I didn't, though, judging we've done one in the past (though I had to abandon it because my laptop brokededed). Anyways, yeah. I'm game. As you know, I can play a mean Fenris, a good Varric, an okay Anders and just about anybody else.
Back to top Go down
Question
Admin
Admin
Question

DA II Empty
PostSubject: DA II   DA II EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 12:07 am

So I finally beat the game luuuuulz

I am having way to much fun replaying it over again as a mage <333 So I'm looking for people who would want to do a DAII roleplay! <3 I can play most of the characters and I'm learning Isabela, but don't count on me playing as her. I'm a goody-goody two-shoe and she's rather fiesty XD.

So yeah :DDD

I would LOVE an Anders/M!Hawke roleplay. Possibly something dealing with Varric and Carter--NOT TOGETHER! But them in the story line XDDD. Yeeesh. Any takers? o/v/o <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DA II Empty
PostSubject: Re: DA II   DA II Empty

Back to top Go down

DA II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: