Two Dimensions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Dimensions

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Kingdom Hearts && A n i m e ???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SoggyCheeseCake

SoggyCheeseCake

Kingdom Hearts && A n i m e ???  Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts && A n i m e ???    Kingdom Hearts && A n i m e ???  EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 am

Well as you can guess I've been occupied with school for a few days now which is fine, I've got it under control I've just been too tired to post lately. Hopefully that will change. And yes I know I still need to reply/set-up a thread for some of you. ^^ Be patient lovelies!!

Anyway my roommate and I are playing Kingdom Hearts right now, she's never played before so we're starting the games from the beginning. So after watching her beat the shit out of Heartless I started to think...I want an Anime World Kingdom Hearts.

In other words I want a few main characters from a few main characters from animes like Bleach and what not. Not all the characters, just like Ichigo or whatever.

So anyways I want to 'connect' these worlds into a Kingdom Hearts thread. Like the world of Bleach, then they travel to Naruto's world etc.

I'm going to use an original character of mine which I'm making up right on the spot here who is a Keyblader who sucks at her job lol. She starts traveling via the Gummi Ship and lands on various worlds. She meets with the Anime Characters on their world and after helping her destroy Heartless on their worlds they decide to help her fight on other worlds as well. In other words my example is Ichigo again, after he fights heartless with her, he joins her little misfit groups and travels to other worlds with her.

This will get mature later on because I effing love Romance. I could use another Keyblader or a character from one of the worlds. It could even be Riku but I'm sort of thinking my character will take place of Sora instead. And no I haven't played Birth by Sleep yet. I don't want to add the Nobodies until later either so we'll hold off on those for now.

Anyone interested please let me know. Lastly I can't do more than one person roleplaying with me at a time. I know this would be a great chance for more than two people but I just can't do it.
Back to top Go down
http://shatteredessence.forumotion.com/

Kingdom Hearts && A n i m e ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Two Dimensions :: Role Play :: RP Requests-
Jump to: